Purus Labs MyoFeed Reviews

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wanted to toss this up for all of us to share our individual reviews. Additionally, we can toss one up in the actual product review afterward.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im pretty sure my delivery guy is eating vanilla pb pancakes right now. Son... Of...A....Bi***

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Purus Labs PB2 Protein

Taste

Chocolate –
If I had to describe this flavor it would be similar to a peanut butter snickers without the nuts. The blend of chocolate and peanut butter go hand in hand with a slight flavor of chocolate. The PB2 is shadowed to a slight degree behind the milk chocolate flavoring. The milk chocolate Purus Labs uses is very pure and rich in flavor. This helps make the PB2 element shine when combined in this flavor. With the PB2 coming in as a strong aftertaste it gives you that candy vibe which is delicious. While this is not a true peanut butter cup as you would expect from a Chocolate based protein with PB2 added, it has a similar vibe to it.

Mixability

Purus Labs PB2 Protein is a blend composed of WPI/WPC/Casein. Similar to other blends on the market be prepared for this to mix thicker than a normal whey. Myofeed has a nice thickness to a protein shake, and helps make a thicker protein pudding. Personally when mixing with a protein shake, in a protein pudding, or baking I have had no problems with this protein. It is safe to say it mixes fairly easy.

Formula

1.5g Fat
4g Carbs
23g Protein

The protein blend is made up of WPI, WPC, and Casein. I have had myofeed in the past and it does mix up thick, but settles easy. The added PB2 blend is PB2 added to help give the peanut butter flavoring. There is also Xanthan gum added for thickness and vitafiber. A very straight forward formula that is a very overlooked protein brand.

Cost

Most places retail a 2lb tub around 27-28$. Which on the protein market now and days is pretty typical. You get what you pay for. Purus Labs is known for their “Truth” to their supplements. You are getting what you pay for when it comes to a quality protein powder that will be meeting label claims. Keep your eyes peeled for promotions or sales which could see this dip to the 20$ range for 2lbs which would be a great pickup.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Purus Labs PB2 Protein

Taste

Chocolate –
If I had to describe this flavor it would be similar to a peanut butter snickers without the nuts. The blend of chocolate and peanut butter go hand in hand with a slight flavor of chocolate. The PB2 is shadowed to a slight degree behind the milk chocolate flavoring. The milk chocolate Purus Labs uses is very pure and rich in flavor. This helps make the PB2 element shine when combined in this flavor. With the PB2 coming in as a strong aftertaste it gives you that candy vibe which is delicious. While this is not a true peanut butter cup as you would expect from a Chocolate based protein with PB2 added, it has a similar vibe to it.

Mixability

Purus Labs PB2 Protein is a blend composed of WPI/WPC/Casein. Similar to other blends on the market be prepared for this to mix thicker than a normal whey. Myofeed has a nice thickness to a protein shake, and helps make a thicker protein pudding. Personally when mixing with a protein shake, in a protein pudding, or baking I have had no problems with this protein. It is safe to say it mixes fairly easy.

Formula

1.5g Fat
4g Carbs
23g Protein

The protein blend is made up of WPI, WPC, and Casein. I have had myofeed in the past and it does mix up thick, but settles easy. The added PB2 blend is PB2 added to help give the peanut butter flavoring. There is also Xanthan gum added for thickness and vitafiber. A very straight forward formula that is a very overlooked protein brand.

Cost

Most places retail a 2lb tub around 27-28$. Which on the protein market now and days is pretty typical. You get what you pay for. Purus Labs is known for their “Truth” to their supplements. You are getting what you pay for when it comes to a quality protein powder that will be meeting label claims. Keep your eyes peeled for promotions or sales which could see this dip to the 20$ range for 2lbs which would be a great pickup.

Nice review man. Cant wait to get mine!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review TheSolution , I think I may have to give this a try!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Myofeed...with oats!

So I know I'm put this up on another thread already but it tasted so nice I'm posting it twice!

I like to start the morning with complex carbs and protein, really feel it fuels my day right.

I'm using the Myofeed PB2 here cause well, you're either one of two people, you like peanut butter or you don't and you're wrong! :p

Best thing about this protein is how lean it is. Perfect for a cut/recomp. My usual peanut butter-chocolate protein is 150 calories a scoop and the peanut butter taste is so faint that I add a tablespoon of Natty Jif anyways. So taking the oats, the protein, and the Jif that's about 545 cals. Now with the Myofeed I had the amazing taste of PB2 and only 120 calories per scoop with nearly the same amount of protein so now my breakfast is 390 calories, tastes just as good as if I used a glob of real PB but I saved myself over 150 calories! That's like a serving of tortilla chips! Lol

So that's just the breakfast version of my use with this protein, going to make it into a post workout shake soon using only milk to mix blend it with, I'll let you guys now how that is!

PS: if you need egghead numbers though I'll say taste is 10/10, mixed 10/10 with water into my oats (no powder or gritty effect). Value: allstarhealth has a 4# tub for under $50 and you get over 60 servings so that to me rocks! 10/10.

Awesome job Purus Labs, keep it up!

Attachments

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Myofeed...with oats!

So I know I'm put this up on another thread already but it tasted so nice I'm posting it twice!

I like to start the morning with complex carbs and protein, really feel it fuels my day right.

I'm using the Myofeed PB2 here cause well, you're either one of two people, you like peanut butter or you don't and you're wrong! :p

Best thing about this protein is how lean it is. Perfect for a cut/recomp. My usual peanut butter-chocolate protein is 150 calories a scoop and the peanut butter taste is so faint that I add a tablespoon of Natty Jif anyways. So taking the oats, the protein, and the Jif that's about 545 cals. Now with the Myofeed I had the amazing taste of PB2 and only 120 calories per scoop with nearly the same amount of protein so now my breakfast is 390 calories, tastes just as good as if I used a glob of real PB but I saved myself over 150 calories! That's like a serving of tortilla chips! Lol

So that's just the breakfast version of my use with this protein, going to make it into a post workout shake soon using only milk to mix blend it with, I'll let you guys now how that is!

PS: if you need egghead numbers though I'll say taste is 10/10, mixed 10/10 with water into my oats (no powder or gritty effect). Value: allstarhealth has a 4# tub for under $50 and you get over 60 servings so that to me rocks! 10/10.

Awesome job Purus Labs, keep it up!
Well done Sir

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So, comparing this to other top proteins, how does it fair?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To be honest i had no expectations of this product. Ive never used any purus products before so i expected nothing. The flavor selection would have been my last choice and at that price point i probably wouldnt to it first because theres other products i already know and trust....

myofeed-maple-pancake-2-lbs.jpg

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size1 Scoop
Servings Per Container25
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calories115 -
Calories from Fat 10 -
Total Fat 1 g 2%
Saturated Fat0 g5%
Cholesterol55 mg25%
Sodium150 mg6%
Potassium105 mg3%
Total Carbohydrate 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 2 g-
Protein 22 g-
Calcium139 mg14%
Iron0 mg1%
Chloride140 mg4%
Magnesium17 mg4%
Phosphorous103 mg10%
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, Whey Protein Isolate), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Prebiotic Dietary Fiber (VitaFiber-IMO from Corn or Tapioca Starch), Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Sucralose, Aminogen^ (Proteases)
I recieved my bottle thanks to the people at purus. I love the label packaging and the info on the bottle. To be honest i was kind of blown away by the information and detail listed. The flavor is very very unique. Not a choice i would have made, but credit to them for having the balls to be different, because its not your regular old vanilla. Once i read the macros i was shocked... With this flavor i was expecting the sugars to be upwards of 5-6 grams. I was very wrong. This is the lowest calorie per serving protein for a high quality blend that ive seen. The coa is available on the website.... A major plus if you care lol. I do . i wanna know what im paying for and consuming...

When i opened the container the smell was amazing. So appetizing.
I decided to go with a shake, two scoops mixed in a mini blender with 12oz of water. It mixed instantly, sometimes it takes longer with the blends... Texture was very thin and frothy. Not froth on top, but frothy throughout. Was partly because i used the blender, but i do that every day with others and they dont have thst texture. It was very light and easy to drink. Once again for a blend this is suprising. The flavor is PHENOMINAL! I mean truely just great. I felt like i was eating at a country dinner somewhere enjoying my ever so coveted carbs, which dont exist in my keto diet that is driving me crazy. Maybe its not real pancakes, but it definitely curbed my cravings for real ones and on a diet that all we could ever ask for. I will be having for my breakfast this week and I can't wait to try with my oatmeal, whenever thats an option for me again lol. I might even attempt a pancake if TheSolution can steer me in the right direction lol. I am really thankful i was chosen for this prize, because now i have a new favorite, i really mean this. Proteins can get bland sometimes, but this one is just unique. To top is off it being a blend make it great along side meals or as a meal replacement. My breakfast today was a black coffee with grass fed butter and my myofeed shake. Some healthy fats and a nice blend of proteins with varied rates of digestion. Great start to the day!
Thank you PURUS LABS!

Last edited:
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
So, comparing this to other top proteins, how does it fair?
Honestly, it's a top tier product, the protein itself is soft and fluffy, some companies pretty much package sand lol, it mixes well, value is very good, and taste is great! I would have to say ranking it would belong in my top 3, the others being MTS and ProJym.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest i had no expectations of this product. Ive never used any purus products before so i expected nothing. The flavor selection would have been my last choice and at that price point i probably wouldnt to it first because theres other products i already know and trust....

View attachment 137640

I recieved my bottle thanks to the people at purus. I love the label packaging and the info on the bottle. To be honest i was kind of blown away by the information and detail listed. The flavor is very very unique. Not a choice i would have made, but credit to them for having the balls to be different, because its not your regular old vanilla. Once i read the macros i was shocked... With this flavor i was expecting the sugars to be upwards of 5-6 grams. I was very wrong. This is the lowest calorie per serving protein for a high quality blend that ive seen. The coa is available on the website.... A major plus if you care lol. I do . i wanna know what im paying for and consuming...

I decided to go with a shake, two scoops mixed in a mini blender with 12oz of water. It mixed instantly, sometimes it takes longer with the blends... Texture was very thin and frothy. Not froth on top, but froth throughout. Once again for a blend this is suprising. The flavor is PHENOMINAL! I mean truely just great. I will be having for my breakfast this week and i can't wait to try with my oatmeal. I might even attempt a pancake lol. I am really thankful i was chosen for this prize, because now i have a new favorite. Proteins can get bland sometimes, but this one is just unique. To top is off it being a blend make it great along side meals or as a meal replacement. My breakfast today was a black coffee with grass fed butter and my myofeed shake. Great start to the day!
Thank you PURUS LABS!
Believe it or not it's actually even better in oat meal and pancakes!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

View attachment 137640

I decided to go with a shake, two scoops mixed in a mini blender with 12oz of water. It mixed instantly, sometimes it takes longer with the blends... Texture was very thin and frothy. Not froth on top, but frothy throughout. Was partly because i used the blender, but i do that every day with others and they dont have thst texture. It was very light and easy to drink. Once again for a blend this is suprising. The flavor is PHENOMINAL! I mean truely just great. I felt like i was eating at a country dinner somewhere enjoying my ever so coveted carbs, which dont exist in my keto diet that is driving me crazy. Maybe its not real pancakes, but it definitely curbed my cravings for real ones and on a diet that all we could ever ask for. I will be having for my breakfast this week and I can't wait to try with my oatmeal, whenever thats an option for me again lol. I might even attempt a pancake if TheSolution can steer me in the right direction lol. I am really thankful i was chosen for this prize, because now i have a new favorite, i really mean this. Proteins can get bland sometimes, but this one is just unique. To top is off it being a blend make it great along side meals or as a meal replacement. My breakfast today was a black coffee with grass fed butter and my myofeed shake. Some healthy fats and a nice blend of proteins with varied rates of digestion. Great start to the day!
Thank you PURUS LABS!
Hell yeah NOW that's a review thank you very much!

Pancakes and Waffles with this is hnnnnng. My wife who works out a little and hates protein powders/supplements makes them without me she likes it so much. You can add a huge scoop to some regular batter (love Kodiak) and you're off the the taste races

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hell yeah NOW that's a review thank you very much!

Pancakes and Waffles with this is hnnnnng. My wife who works out a little and hates protein powders/supplements makes them without me she likes it so much. You can add a huge scoop to some regular batter (love Kodiak) and you're off the the taste races
Nice. Yeah i mean i figured this would be great to cook with, but man its quite good as a shake! I was really happy once i started drinking it in the car on the way to work. Other wise i probably would have had road rage as i drank liquid pancakes mad at life...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

View attachment 137640

Thank you PURUS LABS!
1 scoop protein
1.5 Servings COmplet Pancake mix(80g)
1 Serving SF/FF Pudding Mix
Dash Splenda
Dash Baking Powder
Dash of PB2 or PB Lean (MyOatmeal)

1 Egg
Dash Almond milk
Dash Vanilla Extract
2 Servings Yogurt (~50g)

= $$$$

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
0707161130.jpg

Had the first shake last night -- decided to have two more today lol.

Normally, for the sake of macros, I double scoop any protein and then just eyeball the liquid to get the consistency right (probably 16 oz. or so). Ever since I was introduced to CarbMaster milk, I prefer it over water, but obviously I do water at times, too.

When I use the ProMixx cup/blender, it doesn't work so well with 2 scoops lol. So I just did ~7 oz milk and one scoop of protein for two separate shakes today, instead (each serving of milk got me an extra 11g protein at only 60 cal, which is great).

It mixes up very well. It mixes even better in the ProMixx if you take your time and sort of tap the scoop on the edge of the rim to get a little bit to fall in at a time instead of the whole scoop (did that last night and caught a few very tiny chunks -- pea-sized at most, so not bad).

I honestly can't get over the taste. Whoever said Butterfinger was right. It's not 100% that, but it's SO close to it lol. I truly enjoy it. I'm looking forward to baking with it, using it in some different custom oat blends, adding some of the PB Lean flavors, and trying it out for some ice cream, too.

I'm not gonna lie, I had got kind of burned out on protein shakes for a while. I like it in foods, but I just didn't want to drink shakes anymore aside from my isolate post workout (and that's not one I look forward to per se, but I just slam it for the macros and it doesn't bother me at all). This makes me excited. I actually looked forward to having it today (I put the tub, my milk and shaker all in a bag this morning to bring to work lol). Now I have to be careful not to burn myself out, so I'm looking forward to checking out the other flavors, but I'm very happy with this right now; especially with the macros.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 137665

Had the first shake last night -- decided to have two more today lol.

Normally, for the sake of macros, I double scoop any protein and then just eyeball the liquid to get the consistency right (probably 16 oz. or so). Ever since I was introduced to CarbMaster milk, I prefer it over water, but obviously I do water at times, too.

When I use the ProMixx cup/blender, it doesn't work so well with 2 scoops lol. So I just did ~7 oz milk and one scoop of protein for two separate shakes today, instead (each serving of milk got me an extra 11g protein at only 60 cal, which is great).

It mixes up very well. It mixes even better in the ProMixx if you take your time and sort of tap the scoop on the edge of the rim to get a little bit to fall in at a time instead of the whole scoop (did that last night and caught a few very tiny chunks -- pea-sized at most, so not bad).

I honestly can't get over the taste. Whoever said Butterfinger was right. It's not 100% that, but it's SO close to it lol. I truly enjoy it. I'm looking forward to baking with it, using it in some different custom oat blends, adding some of the PB Lean flavors, and trying it out for some ice cream, too.

I'm not gonna lie, I had got kind of burned out on protein shakes for a while. I like it in foods, but I just didn't want to drink shakes anymore aside from my isolate post workout (and that's not one I look forward to per se, but I just slam it for the macros and it doesn't bother me at all). This makes me excited. I actually looked forward to having it today (I put the tub, my milk and shaker all in a bag this morning to bring to work lol). Now I have to be careful not to burn myself out, so I'm looking forward to checking out the other flavors, but I'm very happy with this right now; especially with the macros.
Awesome man! I'm the same I've been burnt out on shakes for a long time so I prefer baking/mixing with food as well. But I actually don't mind drinking the Pb2 Myofeed. Glad you enjoyed it so far!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up guys? I apologize for the delay, but I posted my initial review in the wrong spot(my bad).
So after failing to wait patiently I sarcastically made a threat to the Fedex guy, and miraculously he showed up within 5 minutes.
First thing I did was pop the top and smell it, and it was truly exhilarating! Gave me the giddies like popping the top on some fresh Jif! Oh wait.., I have Vanilla PB2 Myofeed in my hands!(applause)
I put some water in my shaker amd threw it in the freezer long enough to just about freeze it, mainly because I hate ice in my shakes. I added my Myofeed, 1.5 scoops and shook it, shook it like a polaroid picture! Initial sip... Followed by a smile, and abrupt "damn" and then down it went. Immediate love for it. Great taste, and no aftertaste at all, you know the after yuck Im referring too. I read the label and outside of the numbers that everyone else talks about, which by the way are great, I noticed the PB taste os from non other than powdered PB! That impresses me. Not PB "flavoring". I also noticed I Had a bit more of a full feeling than I do with others.
My new favorite breakfast... 1.5 scoops of Vanilla PB Myofeed, 8oz of Unsweetened Vanilla almond milk, and a pack of bananas and cream instant oatmeal all blended together. I have tried it spoon mixed with Greek yogurt and oats, dayum! I have even mixed it in a glass with a spoon just to see how easy it really Mixes, and there was not a lump one in it! I am truly impressed. Im leaving in the morning for a wilderness rescue class for a few days, but come Sunday morning, there shall be some VPB Myofeed pancakes made in the firehouse. Will update with that. Thanks again for the hookup guys!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made ice cream with it Sunday night:

Of the protein ice creams I have made so far, it was definitely the best.

Added an extra serving of PB2 since for me at least it seems the ice cream loses a little bit of strength compared to shakes.

Tastes like butterfingers (as close as you can get in a low cal form, IMO). Very pleased with it and really want to attempt it again with some type of mix-in.

The vanilla CarbMaster milk mixed with this flavor is beyond wonderful if you live somewhere you have access to it (plus 11g extra protein for only 60cal).

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes!!! Finally a Sunday at the station so I can make pancakes! I did a mixture of my Vanilla PB2 Myofeed and Biscquick heart healthy batter at 2:1. Vanilla unsweetened almond milk and egg whites. They mixed up easily and cooked just as good. They are definitely filling, but da** they are devine!! Thoroughly impressed with these and it will be done again. Even my coworkers enjoyed them, and they dont have the love for protein that I do. Thanks again Purus Labs! This has been nothing but impressive this far!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Yes!!! Finally a Sunday at the station so I can make pancakes! I did a mixture of my Vanilla PB2 Myofeed and Biscquick heart healthy batter at 2:1. Vanilla unsweetened almond milk and egg whites. They mixed up easily and cooked just as good. They are definitely filling, but da** they are devine!! Thoroughly impressed with these and it will be done again. Even my coworkers enjoyed them, and they dont have the love for protein that I do. Thanks again Purus Labs! This has been nothing but impressive this far!
Awesome bro! Do you think cartoned egg whites would hold up just as well? And the 2:1 ratio, 2 scoops of Myo per serving of bisquick? I'll have to see how the Maple Pancake does with making actual pancakes lol.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro! Do you think cartoned egg whites would hold up just as well? And the 2:1 ratio, 2 scoops of Myo per serving of bisquick? I'll have to see how the Maple Pancake does with making actual pancakes lol.
I think the egg whites in a carton would be fine, but for the price difference, Id just rather separate them myself. As far as the ratio, I wasnt sure how to do it at first. First, the blend in the Myofeed is much better than Im accustomed to, so it was a guessing game. Second, 2 out of the 3 other guys on my shift have this mental block that if it's healthy its bad. So I had to please them as well. In order to feed all 4 of us, I did 2 full cups of Biscquick with 1 and about 1/4 cup of Myofeed. The almond milk added a hint of vanilla to the taste. I can typically eat 8 pancakes with ease, I ate 3 of these and was good. Topped mine off with some sliced bananas and Carys sugar free syrup. Seriously considering doing them for lunch! Lol

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I think the egg whites in a carton would be fine, but for the price difference, Id just rather separate them myself. As far as the ratio, I wasnt sure how to do it at first. First, the blend in the Myofeed is much better than Im accustomed to, so it was a guessing game. Second, 2 out of the 3 other guys on my shift have this mental block that if it's healthy its bad. So I had to please them as well. In order to feed all 4 of us, I did 2 full cups of Biscquick with 1 and about 1/4 cup of Myofeed. The almond milk added a hint of vanilla to the taste. I can typically eat 8 pancakes with ease, I ate 3 of these and was good. Topped mine off with some sliced bananas and Carys sugar free syrup. Seriously considering doing them for lunch! Lol
Ok, cool. I've never really cooked with protein powder so I'm not sure how to mix things the right way either. Looks like 1 cup of biscquick and a little over half a cup of Myofeed if I was just going to eat them myself, if I'm reading what you said correctly. I can demolish some pancakes/French toast too, bro. Why do the best things have to be filled with "bad" carbs, haha. I'm thinking of doing breakfast for dinner, so I'll more than likely give this a shot. Only reason I asked about the cartoned whites was that I already have some in the fridge, and I'm out of whole eggs at the moment. Thanks for the info!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok, cool. I've never really cooked with protein powder so I'm not sure how to mix things the right way either. Looks like 1 cup of biscquick and a little over half a cup of Myofeed if I was just going to eat them myself, if I'm reading what you said correctly. I can demolish some pancakes/French toast too, bro. Why do the best things have to be filled with "bad" carbs, haha. I'm thinking of doing breakfast for dinner, so I'll more than likely give this a shot. Only reason I asked about the cartoned whites was that I already have some in the fridge, and I'm out of whole eggs at the moment. Thanks for the info!
Cracking Eggs will always be better than liquid egg whites. They are a bit thicker and help bind the pancake together

Easy pancake recipe

Recipe

Dry:
2 Servings Complete Pancake Mix (80g) or bisquick or flour
1 Serving Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding Mix (8g) helps with thickness
Dash Splenda (3g) or sugar
Dash Baking Powder (2g)
1 Scoop Whey

Wet:
~2oz Fat Free Yogurt (50g) or applesauce or banana (or you could just use 1 TBSP Oil)
2 Egg Whites or 1 whole egg
Dash of Milk

Comes out $$$$ Everytime

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I also have to say Vanilla PB2 is far better then Chocolate PB2. Like everyone said Liquid Butterfingers .
Mixes very thick and gives you that milkshake like consistency even with 6-8oz of cashew/almond milk.
Highly suggest the vanilla over the chocolate IMO

Decided to make some Waffles on my refeed today:

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely! Let me know how they turn out for you

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also have to say Vanilla PB2 is far better then Chocolate PB2. Like everyone said Liquid Butterfingers .
Mixes very thick and gives you that milkshake like consistency even with 6-8oz of cashew/almond milk.
Highly suggest the vanilla over the chocolate IMO

Decided to make some Waffles on my refeed today:

They look right!!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
The Solution as your name implies, you just solved my protein powder cooking conundrum! Thank you! Waffles look effin' amazing!
FireTitan , absolutely bro. I'll let you know. I ended up just making some ground sausage and egg whites for dinner, but I've got some time off work so I know for a fact I'll be experimenting in the kitchen.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution as your name implies, you just solved my protein powder cooking conundrum! Thank you! Waffles look effin' amazing!
FireTitan , absolutely bro. I'll let you know. I ended up just making some ground sausage and egg whites for dinner, but I've got some time off work so I know for a fact I'll be experimenting in the kitchen.
Thats the way to learn my friend!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my chocolate PB2 from Lockout today -- I'll be trying it out soon. Probably tomorrow or Thursday as I'm working late tonight.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got my chocolate PB2 from Lockout today -- I'll be trying it out soon. Probably tomorrow or Thursday as I'm working late tonight.
Vanilla Pb2 is much better then chocolate IMO. Has much more flavor. Maybe the Pb2 shines much more in the vanilla base

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree with you. Vanilla is the winner for me. Still really like the chocolate but the Vanilla is just killer
Could not agree more
Flavor shines great in baked goods too.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The Solution I was thinking of making protein pancakes with my Myofeed, any healthy recipes I could use to prevent that "chewiness" you sometimes get cooking with protein powder?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Solution I was thinking of making protein pancakes with my Myofeed, any healthy recipes I could use to prevent that "chewiness" you sometimes get cooking with protein powder?
Did you not read the last page ?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Cracking Eggs will always be better than liquid egg whites. They are a bit thicker and help bind the pancake together

Easy pancake recipe

Recipe

Dry:
2 Servings Complete Pancake Mix (80g) or bisquick or flour
1 Serving Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding Mix (8g) helps with thickness
Dash Splenda (3g) or sugar
Dash Baking Powder (2g)
1 Scoop Whey

Wet:
~2oz Fat Free Yogurt (50g) or applesauce or banana (or you could just use 1 TBSP Oil)
2 Egg Whites or 1 whole egg
Dash of Milk

Comes out $$$$ Everytime

Ahhhh it was the page before the one I was reading it, found it now, thanks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PM it to me, I'll try both!
Ask Luke or Zach who work the deal at real how my pancakes are

They drool when I make them for them every Sunday because they open the gym early for me

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ask Luke or Zach who work the deal at real how my pancakes are

They drool when I make them for them every Sunday because they open the gym early for me
In no way am I trying to compete! Yours look amazing, I just keep them simple. My detailed cooking comes in to my Deer meat. I make a burger full of ingredients thatll make cookouts and tailgaters everywhere go home and cry in the fetal position.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for all the reviews guys! Knew I picked the right people for the job.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
the worst part of Myofeed, when the tub is almost empty! :O