Thorsdad31 gaining solid muscle with epiandro (sponsored)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
1st off i would like to thank Marms for picking me as one of the lucky loggers . i will be starting my run tomorrow going for 3 caps a day for the first few weeks then i will adjust the dosage as needed.
A little bit about me im 6"4 293.6 lbs my traing is a hybrid push pull layne norton split ive cooked up
Here it is
Warm up10 reps : band pull aparts kb swings kb squat jog in place

Workout day 1 total body push pull 5 rounds 8 reps 30 seconds rest
Incline db press
Bentover row
Deadlift
Squat
Finish with 10 minutes cardio and abs

Day 2 upper body hypertrophy 4 rounds of 3 supersets
Shoulders: arnold press lat raise
Chest : cable crossover decline pushup
Bicep: hammer curl, ez bar, zotman curls
Tricep:close grip bench , skull crusher rope ext
Traps : shrugs front/reverse
Back: lat pulls wide grip , db pullover

Day 3 squat / deadlift calves / abs

Day 4 active rest cardio / boxing

Day 5 incline smith press / bent over row traps/* abs

Day 6 upper body hypertrophy training

Day 7 rest

My goal is to gain as much solid mass/muscle as i can
My diet will be around 3000 cals aday due to my line of work (construction) and where i live the weather is really warm 90-100 degrees daily
Protein intake will be at 300 grams aday between food and shakes my carbs will vary i really dont count them lol

The supplements i will be using
Fish oil
Multi
Whey protien
Vitamin d3

Pct will be novaplex by ip pharma
Daa powder
Cant wait to get started happy lifting

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Incline db press
Bentover row
Deadlift
Squat
Had a great workout this morning took my first dose 2 capsules before workout.
Morning weigjt was 293.0
Here is a starting pic
20160706_084426_HDR-1-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Incline db press
Bentover row
Deadlift
Squat
Had a great workout this morning took my first dose 2 capsules before workout.
Morning weigjt was 293.0
Here is a starting picView attachment 137593

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 upper body hypertrophy 4 rounds of 3 supersets
Morning workout was great pumps were good strength was good no change in weight but it is only day 2 lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 squat / deadlift calves / abs
Another great workout quads were on fire body is feeling good 3 days in no joint pain sleep is good overall well being is good more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
20160709_104804_HDR-1-1-1.jpg

Progress pic 4 days in funny story about my weight change jumped on the scale this morning it said error i asked my wife to jump on the scale it worked for her but not for me she said r scale gos up to 300lbs so i guess im at or above 300 lol gonna get a bigger scale . physically feeling leaner still no sides had a great workout this morning forgot how much of a sweat i get from boxing more updates to come

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 137751
Progress pic 4 days in funny story about my weight change jumped on the scale this morning it said error i asked my wife to jump on the scale it worked for her but not for me she said r scale gos up to 300lbs so i guess im at or above 300 lol gonna get a bigger scale . physically feeling leaner still no sides had a great workout this morning forgot how much of a sweat i get from boxing more updates to come
FOCUSED PR BROKEN SCALE LMFAO

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 incline smith press / bent over row traps/* abs
Upper body was pumped with this workout going to buy a new scale today so i can check my weight . feeling really good on this cycle so far. A side note im thinking of going 3 caps a day for the 1st 14 days then Going up to 4 for the rest of the cycle would it be beneficial to run a shorter higher dose or a longer lower dose cycle

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 upper body hypertrophy training
Think its starting to kick in strength and endurance is up on all lifts body is starting to look a little different my weight is down to 293.7 from a few days ago when i maxed out my scale at 300 plus . not worried about my weight going up or down just want to gain muscle and cut bodyfat so far all is well more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 rest
Analysis for my 1st 7 days
Strength: is up a decent amount not really trying to get stronger but no complaints

Endurance: also up always a goos thing

Weight : the same from as i started

Sides : just a lil joint pain other then that feeling great

Really enjoying this run so far my body is reacting well i feel really good and my body is starting to change already so far all good more updates to come

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 rest
Analysis for my 1st 7 days
Strength: is up a decent amount not really trying to get stronger but no complaints

Endurance: also up always a goos thing

Weight : the same from as i started

Sides : just a lil joint pain other then that feeling great

Really enjoying this run so far my body is reacting well i feel really good and my body is starting to change already so far all good more updates to come
So far so good!! Glad to hear it :)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
day 8 total body push pull 5 rounds 8 reps 30 seconds rest
Incline db press
Bentover row
Deadlift
Squat
Another great workout pumps wer on like donkey Kong lol starting to really groove with this run . dont know if working out 1st thing in the morning has something to do with the pump but no matter what i love it more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
1468419294799-1.jpg

Another progress pic

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 9upper body hypertrophy 4 rounds of 3 supersets

Morning weight before workout was 292.3 so down a lil bit workouts are stiil great tons of energy and the pumps been good . no sides to speak of joint pain is going away sleep is still good even with are newborn getting up to eat every 3 hours more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 squat / deadlift calves / abs
Another solid workout knees and lower back felt good feel my body getting stronger really loving this cycle. No sides still, starting to groove more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 active rest cardio / boxing
Weight this morning was 292.6 had a sweat storm of a workout this morning. Love love love this cycle and its only 11 days in . more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 incline smith press / bent over row traps/* abs
Workout was great hit 275 incline bench
225 bent over row for 5 rounds 8 reps with no problems at all i guess im getting stronger lol cant say enough good stuff about this cycle more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 upper body hypertrophy training
Once again this stuff doesn't disappoint pumps wer on this morning my body is reacting really well to 3 caps aday . with that being said i am changing things up a bit for tomorrow's workout and for the rest of this cycle more info and updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
So im changing things up for a few reasons number 1 is i do construction work its are family business and we are starting a really big project tomorrow wich will take a month to complete ao in order for me to keep up the good work i need to make my training more efficient with quicker morw intense workouts . number 2 my wife and i just had are 2nd son so i need to be able to help her with him as well are 1st son they live up to the middle names i gave them thor and hulk lol. Also i plan to bump the dosage up to 4 pills aday 2 pre workout then the rest split through the day this will give me a total of 6 weeks on cycle . .so here is the new plan Workouts 3 rounds of tri sets 20 seconds sprints on bowflex max trainer* between sets

Warm up 15 reps* band pull apart kb swing kb squat mountain climbers
Traps/abs everyday

Day 1 chest:hammer strength incline press-cable crossover-incline db press
Tricep:reverse grip close grip bench press-vbar pushdowns

Day 2 back:latpull-bentover row-deadlift
Bicep:ez bar curl-hammer curl -zottman curl

Day 3 legs-squat-hamstring curl calve raise
Shoulders-smith press-lat raise- upright row

Day 4 active rest cardio/boxing /abs

Day 5: chest-db bench press-decline fly -incline db press
Back:deadlift-low row
Shoulders:arnold press bent over lat raise

Day 6 arms ez curl- skull crusher
Hammer curl- double rope press down
Preacher curl reverse grip pushdowns

Day 7 active rest cardio/ boxing / abs

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13 upper body hypertrophy training
Once again this stuff doesn't disappoint pumps wer on this morning my body is reacting really well to 3 caps aday . with that being said i am changing things up a bit for tomorrow's workout and for the rest of this cycle more info and updates to come
Try playing with your carbs and let me know if you get better pumps etc. Low carb days, hi carb days, pre and post workout etc. Im just curious thats all :) you dont have to its just a suggestion.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Try playing with your carbs and let me know if you get better pumps etc. Low carb days, hi carb days, pre and post workout etc. Im just curious thats all :) you dont have to its just a suggestion.
Will do

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 active rest cardio/boxing
14 days in and im feeling great cycle going reallly smooth . starting my new routine tomorrow new workouts and 4 pills aday. Morning weight was 290.0 more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 chest:hammer strength incline press-cable crossover-incline db press
1st day of new routine and it was awesome. My workout was at 6am on empty stomach just 2 pills of epiandro 1st serving workout time was a total of 25 minutes what a sweat storm strength was really good and pumps wer on fire weight was at 290.0 here is a progress pic from last night
temp2-1.jpg

More updates to come

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 15 chest:hammer strength incline press-cable crossover-incline db press
1st day of new routine and it was awesome. My workout was at 6am on empty stomach just 2 pills of epiandro 1st serving workout time was a total of 25 minutes what a sweat storm strength was really good and pumps wer on fire weight was at 290.0 here is a progress pic from last night View attachment 138138
More updates to come
You are Killing it!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 back:latpull-bentover row-deadlift
Bicep:ez bar curl-hammer curl -zottman curl
5:30 am workout is in the books and it was awesome back and biceps wer screamig form the pump again this workout was on empty stomach with my 1st dose of epi2 pills pre workout. I never was an early workout person untill i had to make the change recently due to work schedule but i am loving it combined with this product more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day17 legs-squat-hamstring curl calve raise
Shoulders-smith press-lat raise- upright
Did not want to get outta bed this morning but im glad i did work kicked my butt yesterday lol . 5:30 am workout was on point once i got moving shoulders had a crazy pump going on same dose 2 pills on empty stomach weight was up 294.5 more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 active rest cardio/ boxing / abs
Much needed rest today. My grandpa came down and met his newest great grandson it was a good family day no weight change either . more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 19: chest-db bench press-decline fly -incline db press
Back:deadlift-low row
Shoulders:arnold press bent over lat raise
The wife and i did a afternoon workout 2:30 to be exact i took 1 pill this morning and 2 befor workout got one more pill to go this evening must say it was pretty darn good . my wife did the whole workout with and killed it props to her 3 weeks post partum as for me it was awesome. Strength is through the roof on every lift stamina is off the charts feeling really good mind body and soul . my weignt was at 292.6 so no real change there but my body composition is changing alot i will get new pics and hopefully some video up soon more updates to come

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
https://youtu.be/f-kaohkJJsU
1 round of Yesterday's workout with the wife
Kudos friend! Nice workout, and a Lot of mass on that frame. But, more importantly, congrats on the wife. HOLD ON!! Im not saying anything disrespectful, I just admire the fact that you can get her in there with you. I wish mine would. Nice workout,and the log has been great. 1 question, I may have missed it, but how are you dosing?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Kudos friend! Nice workout, and a Lot of mass on that frame. But, more importantly, congrats on the wife. HOLD ON!! Im not saying anything disrespectful, I just admire the fact that you can get her in there with you. I wish mine would. Nice workout,and the log has been great. 1 question, I may have missed it, but how are you dosing?
Thanks much appreciated i got really blessed with her in every way . my dosage for the 1st 14 days was 3 caps a day i workout 5:30 am before i go to work so i take my 1st dose 2 caps pre workout then 1 more in the evening. I am now taking 4 caps aday 2 pre workout 1 around 3 pm then one more around 9 pm my total cycle will be for 6 weeks i will be taking 4 caps aday for the rest of my cycle

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 no morning workout for me my new born was up pretty much all night the wife and i got a few hours of sleep collectively lol heading off to work today might be a blessing in disguise i will be able to get a workout in this evening after work i will post an update then

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20 no morning workout for me my new born was up pretty much all night the wife and i got a few hours of sleep collectively lol heading off to work today might be a blessing in disguise i will be able to get a workout in this evening after work i will post an update then
Been there done that and I know its not fun.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks much appreciated i got really blessed with her in every way . my dosage for the 1st 14 days was 3 caps a day i workout 5:30 am before i go to work so i take my 1st dose 2 caps pre workout then 1 more in the evening. I am now taking 4 caps aday 2 pre workout 1 around 3 pm then one more around 9 pm my total cycle will be for 6 weeks i will be taking 4 caps aday for the rest of my cycle
Sweet! Ive been running 1 am, and 3 PWO, but tomorrow aim going to try all 4 PWO. Just to see how it feels.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Ive been running 1 am, and 3 PWO, but tomorrow aim going to try all 4 PWO. Just to see how it feels.
Let me know how it works I might give it a shot

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 arms ez curl- skull crusher
Hammer curl- double rope press down
Preacher curl reverse grip pushdowns
Got to get it in and it was a pump / sweat storm had a cup of joe to get me rollin and it did lol will post video of my first 3 rounds once its available. This product is no joke really enjoying this cycle