Beta testing the new anabolic builder- Performax style

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards

so want to give a shoutout to the team over at PL, for sending me this to try.
today will be my first day using it and we will go from there. Right now I am on a macro tracking break, but still eating pretty much the same foods(give or take 20-30 cals difference in granolla bars, or 10-40 cal difference in cereal). My training is a mix of bodybuilding and powerlifting.
Just a few weeks ago I deadlifted 635x2 and benched 315x6. MY goals while taking this .... pull 660 and bench 325x7 reps.
both seem pretty realistic. I WILL have training videos added in here as I go.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
good stuff man
Squats- 315(5) 335(4)350(4)365(4)x2-- heaviest I have went since my knee has been bothering me
Leg PRess-5pps(8)x2 5pps+25(8)-- I do these with a pause at the bottom
Front Squats- 225(6)235(6)-- haven't done these in a while decided it was time
Leg ext- 4 sets of 15
2 sets of single leg x10 reps
Adductors- 2 sets of 20

quick workout today, and just hit a full leg workout monday so really trying to increase volume now

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Curious to see if you dose with a pre workout meal, if you think endurance/recovery is better. That is something I have been noticing.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
also in

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Thanks for jumping in guys
Chest--

Dosed it the same as the bottle says. OVerall good workout no complaints at all
Flat Bench press-275(5)275(8)x2 295(5)x2 305(5)
Orange Elite FTS Banded 60 degree incline Dumbell press- 55,60,65,65(8 reps)

guillotine press- 135(8)x3 145(8)-- anyone who has never done these your missing out
Incline Paused Barbell Bench=== Tempo was 3 second negative, PAUSE at the bottom the press up
-185(5)x2, 195(5) 205(5)
Cable cross over- 3 sets of 15 reps

Finished up with .85 miles in 6 minutes on 2.5 incline. Overall good workout in and out under an hour.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
sometimes those quick workouts are exactly what you need! I need to incorporate more bands as I have them, but I stopped using them as simple DUP has been helping enough for me so far

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
sometimes those quick workouts are exactly what you need! I need to incorporate more bands as I have them, but I stopped using them as simple DUP has been helping enough for me so far
Agree 100%

Today Smoked my back workout

Full Reset conventional Deadlifts- 495(7 reps) 535(7 reps) 545(7 reps)x2 sets
Barbell seal rows- 175(8) 195(6)x4 sets
Banded Chest Supported Neutral Grip row- 75lbs+ orange elite fts band-4 sets of 8
CG facing away Pulldowns- 145(10)x3 sets

Barbell Shrugs- 275(10)x3 sets-- very controlled pretty boring to watch actually Super sets- Rear Dumbell LAterals- 20(10)x3 sets
Rear Cable Flys SS with Band Pull aparts- 3 sets of 12 each

Great pump today did all this in a tad under 75 minutes--- working quick!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Shoulders + ARMS

Smith Machine Non-Supported Press- 1pps(8)x2 1pps+10ps(8)x3 sets----- great way to do these
[youtube]D47Eki1Jlp8[/youtube]

Side Dumbell Laterals- 35(8)x4 sets
Scaption Dumbell Raises- 15,20,25,25(12 reps) these are tough
2 way raises(side to front laterals) 20(12)x2 sets

Vbar PRessdown-4 sets of 15
Grenade Cable ext- 3 sets of 12

Incline Dumbell Curls- 30(12)35(10)x3
Cable Curls- 4 sets of 12
Machine Leverage preacher curls- 4 sets of 12

Overall not a bad workout- not ronnie coleman hardcore by any means, but let the muscle work all in all good

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I need to be honest I train hard but Only train at about 70%, my job makes it hard to go 100% with legs, I am in and out of the car and sometimes up and down stairs chasing people etc..... so I only go to about 65-70 % most days.

LEGS TODAY
Squats- 315(7)325(7)335(7)345(7)-- these were so slow and forcing my knees out the whole time
Leg Press- 5pps(8) 6pps(8)x4
Banded Stiff leg deads- 255,265,275(8) starting to love these
Jefferson- 115(10)135(10)
Leg Ext- 4 sets of 12

Thats it, not to much, I needed to get back to studying so this was a pretty quick workout still moved some decent weight.

so far, knee feels good strength going up , all in all another good one in the books

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I need to be honest I train hard but Only train at about 70%, my job makes it hard to go 100% with legs, I am in and out of the car and sometimes up and down stairs chasing people etc..... so I only go to about 65-70 % most days.

LEGS TODAY
Squats- 315(7)325(7)335(7)345(7)-- these were so slow and forcing my knees out the whole time
Leg Press- 5pps(8) 6pps(8)x4
Banded Stiff leg deads- 255,265,275(8) starting to love these
Jefferson- 115(10)135(10)
Leg Ext- 4 sets of 12

Thats it, not to much, I needed to get back to studying so this was a pretty quick workout still moved some decent weight.

so far, knee feels good strength going up , all in all another good one in the books
not having caving knees / vulgus is way more important then squatting heavy if your in it for the long game! Also adjusting training to life is what you should do. No point to kill yourself in the gym if you cant do your job lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty certain we're in the same field. That's how I broke my hand.
Good leg day!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Pretty certain we're in the same field. That's how I broke my hand.
Good leg day!
Yes we are man!

Favorite training day of the week BACK DAY-
Speed deadlifts (sumo hybrid)
(except last set) 495,515,535,555,565,565,585,59 0 620(2 reps)[video=youtube;60nmTPZexYQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60nmTPZexYQ[/video]
Last set 405(18) back didn't give out hamstrings did!!

Wide grip lat pulldown-195(10)x4 sets
wide grip pull ups- 4 sets of 8--- 3 second hold at the top
Tbar in the corner row- (35's) 175(10)x2 200(8)210(8)

Rope Face Pulls 65(15)x3 SS with bent dumbell rows 45(12)x3

Leverage machine rows- 4 sets of 15-- I stand and picture making the christmas tree pose when doing these.
Things are def moving well

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude those deads! Awesome man! Good reps

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Dude those deads! Awesome man! Good reps
Thanks, I was in a car accident earlier this week no issues. But just did banded stiff legs two days ago plus squats that day as well. Fresh I believe I can pull 600x5 maybe -6

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Shoulders and some arms
So I really need to start aiming my training and intensity beyond just my back training, which is super sore from yesterday!

Seated Dumbell Press(one arm at a time) 75,85,85,90(8 reps) Last set drop to 55 (6)-- These are brutal
Smith Machine Behind the neck Press-35lbs(10)x3 sets
Chest Supported side laterals(takes momentum out of it) 15,15,20,20(15 reps)
Side Cable Laterals- 3 sets of 10

Dips (bodyweight) 7 sets of 10 reps-- none of this partial reps stuff full ROM, full stop at the bottom
Vbar Behind the head cable ext- 4 sets of 15

Barbell curls-70,80,80(10)
Hammer Curls- 35,40,45(10)
Cable reverse curls- 3 sets of 12
LEverage Preacher curls- 2 sets of 12

Training biceps the day after back I always get a wicked pump!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Car accident at home or work? Only wrecks I've been in have been at work.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That sucks man.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any updates on how the supplement might be effecting you, appetite, vascularity, fullness, strength, recovery?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
any updates on how the supplement might be effecting you, appetite, vascularity, fullness, strength, recovery?
Feel good as far as stength and pumps go. I always have a huge appetite so that hasn't changed. REcovery is ok. did like 8 working sets of deadlifts yesterday including a 405x18 reps burn out so hahah.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
So today Quads

Leg PRess- 5pps(8)5pps+25(8)6pps(8)x2 Never been any good at leg pressing
Smith Machine squats- 4pps(6)x3 sets
Walking Lunges- 135,155,175(20 steps each leg)
Hack Squats- 4pps(8)x3 sets
BFR leg ext- 5 sets in 7 mins of 15 reps

Overall good workout, nothing banans like I said, with my job espc in the summer my leg training goes on the back burner!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Flat Bench press- 295(6)x3 sets,, 275(6)-paused reps
Incline Barbell Bench press(paused)
30 degree incline dumbell press-90(8)x2--- again paused-------- love the stretch
60 degree incline Dumbel fly- 40,40,45,45(8)-- again seeing me do these is like watching paint dry
Banded Flat Leverage press- 3 sets of 10 reps

Vbar pressdown- 3 sets of 10
Bodyweight dips(3 second negatives) 3 sets of 10
Overhead French press- 70,80,90(10) all very slow forcing elbows in

All in all quick workout good pump.
Finished up with a 6 min run getting in .8 miles on a 2.0 incline.
Just another good workout in the books

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Tonight going to texas de brazil so eating good tonight.
How many grams of protein today?--- ALL OF THEM
Shoulders + Biceps and triceps (again)

Non supported smith machine press- 1pps+10(8)x4 sets Superset-- Bent Rear Laterals-20(12)x3 25(10)
Side dumbell laterals-30(12)x2 35(12)
Side Cable laterals- 5 sets of 12
Rear Cable laterals- 4 sets of 10------- I use barely any weight, I try to replicate MI40 Trainers I see on IG

Skull Crushers- 70,80,100,100(12)-- these are done with emphasis on forcing elbows in
Grenade Cable Ext- 3 sets of 12

Straight barbell curls braced against preacher bad---( wicked pump) 90,100,100(8)
Preacher dumbell curls- 30(12)x2 35(10)
Hammer Curls- 40(10)x3 ------------------ 45 second rest periods
Cable Curl-3 set of 12

Today was a great workout

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Today had a super workout, had a great night of sleep. Still dosing the product the same way. Had a wicked pump and strength felt pretty good hit some heavy deads today, hips a tad tight but thats nothing new. But hams were still sore from the RDL's I did the other day.

Deadlifts(full deadstop resets) 495(5)545(5)X3
Deficit deads(4 inch deficit) 475(3)x2 sets--- felt hard as hell after the floor reset sets

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown- 195(10)x3-- did these with full stretch at the top for about 2 second and and 2 second squeeze at the bottom.
Chest Supported Vbar Row- 4 set of 12 with 2 plates--- Opened back with a 3 second stretch at the bottom
Tbar in the corner row(35lb plates) - 175(10)x2 210(8)x2
One arm Cable row- 3 sets of 12
Dante Tbar cable row- 2 set of 12

Leverage Iso low row- 3 sets of 12-- 5 second squeeze every rep squeezing every fiber/ main focus was to keep elbows full tucked in

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've been on it for a couple weeks, anything standing out to you yet?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Squats- 315(8)x4 sets-- back was a tad tight the other night I worked 30 hours straight and didn't sleep
Hack Squats- 4pps(8)x3 sets
Leg press-5pps+25(11)x4 sets

Lying Leg curls- 4 sets of 12
one leg lying leg curls- 3 sets of 12

Dumbell Stiff Legs- 110(8)120(8)x2--- RPE was like a 6, back was pumped up ...Was a good workout but again not to failure nothing wild, have two days of overtime ahead and its hot out!

so far so good pumps are solid, strength is good. Nothing bad to note about this

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep seems most are noticing increased muscle fullness, pumps, vascularity, strength and endurance, a few look to have put on some weight too, spencer has added nearly 7lbs during this run so far!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Any updates? You should be done or close to it.

Was away these past few days, engagement pics and wedding planning stuff. Finished it up with some workout. Will be getting a review up soon. I think this needs to hit the retailers

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Just wanted to review This mystery product!

I am not sure what is in this and thats good and its bad. I really like to know what I put in my body , so this was new and rare for me. However the fact that is says natural anabolic on it I am taking the their word for it.

I took this just as it stated Usually upon waking before breakfast, and then again about 30 minutes before dinner time. Some times if I missed a dose, I would take it before my last meal of the night, and that being said I can say I doubt there are any stimulants in this because It did not affect my sleeping at all, positive or negative.

What I noticed with this I am going to get to the point--- I had stronger pumps with this products, and stayed fuller a little bit longer after my workout. My recovery remained about the same nothing to note there. My diet/macros are very consistent and while I was using this my cardio was very minimal, that being said my weight hovered around the same place. My body comp was again the same nothing to report anything wild. I have to say with most of these Natural anabolic/test booster products, I believe it is hard to get a feel for them on a 30 day run considering the real juice/gh takes even a little bit to get the "full" working feeling.

But for this and other products in this category, I would say If I have good workouts, and have good pumps that is legit enough for me to like a product. I ran this product solo with nothing else. I would have to take a guess I would say maybe this has epi/laxo or possibly forskolin. As a Whole I would like to see this label and whats in it. Would I use again, probably for a longer run, to see how the long term results are yes

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please PM me a response to the PM I sent you three weeks ago.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Wanted to update this!
Muscle Fullness - I would say this was one of the more noticeable things with this products, I noticed espc that it was during the summer and your body heat is higher the skin felt tighter and vascularity was more aparent

Vascularity - Veins+ pumps go hand in hand IMO. Stronger the pump the more veiny you will look. I think as a whole with this the pumps were improved and now that I am off the product I can notice a difference in the rest of the day vascularity

Strength - I hit two PR's on this in deadlift without programming or really training for strength

Endurance - Maybe a little bit was able to have a day where I hit 20 reps on leg press(which is a terrible lift for me) and 495 deadlift 4x 8 reps-which is solid because usually the hamstrings and back pump give out

Weight Gain - nothing to report, wasn't really eating in much of an excess here

A score out of 10 - maybe an 8//10-- it was pretty goood only type of product that will ever get a 10 is the miracle pill which doesn't exist. This would likely get a 9 or 9.5 if I ran a double bottle or three bottles straight of it