Mdrol by cel

jmaitland806

Awards
Anyone ever cycled mdrol by cel if so can you tell me a little bout it I'm finishing up my first ph cycle with super dmz 2.0 from Blackstone and wasn't that impressed although there were little to no sides but I'm curious about the cycle of mdrol I have and if it will be better or worse?

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
I could be wrong, but i believe Mdrol is a superdrol clone.

You could do a google search of the compound that is listed under the ingredients and prohormondb would come up and tell you all about Mdrol.
I took it way back in late 2009 and stacked in with p-plex. Had CRAZY gains. Be sure to do your PCT for the DMZ and then you should be good to start the Mdrol. One important thing to seriously consider is your cycle support, seriously fkn crucial dude. Cycle support and FULL PCT.
Back pumps are also horrible from Mdrol, and nightmares if i remember correctly.

jmaitland806

Awards
I used assualt labs cycle support and vital labs post cycle 3x thanks for the input!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
It is a SuperDrol clone :) I'm goin to be doing a run soon with fusions version, methdrol! I can't state how important it is to protect your liver with this, cleanse a couple of weeks before and run a comple on cycle corse like ar1macare pro, this stuff has been known to damage the livers of abusers! It can also play havoc with you bp and Hdl! Just be careful! It can also shut you down, so a SERM is recommended in a PCT stack! Happy gaining!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used assualt labs cycle support and vital labs post cycle 3x thanks for the input!
Vital Labs Post Cycle is not going to do much to get your test levels back up after SDMZ 2.0

please go to the PCT section and do some reading...your nuts will thank you.

IMO: you should stay away from any PH/DS until you've done some serious research on cycle support and PCT.

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Vital Labs Post Cycle is not going to do much to get your test levels back up after SDMZ 2.0

please go to the PCT section and do some reading...your nuts will thank you.

IMO: you should stay away from any PH/DS until you've done some serious research on cycle support and PCT.
I completely agree with this. Not to hate by any means, but PCT and on cycle support should be taken VERY seriously. Especially with methylated PH's..
Your Liver, Kidneys and nads are all at stake dude. Everyone recovers differently, but when using harsh compounds a SERM is crucial for the PCT. Nolva or Clomid or both sometimes.

jmaitland806

Awards
I was going to use a natural test booster like aspartic acid with it as well do you think that will be enough? Also how risky is it to consume alcohol with it I drink on occasion and since the cycle have only drank clear liqour on 2 occasions is my liver going to die? Haha but seriously for future reference what are the precautions to take a supps to stack I've heard a lot about Nolvadex but as an all in one will the post cycle 3x and aspartic acid not be enough?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Put it simply no, you need some clomid really to kick start your HPTA after the suppression or you may **** your test levels up forever! I'd say it's pretty risky, some people have got liver damage taking full precautions, why risk it? Cleanse your liver and stack up on support sips 2 weeks before a cycle, take all appropriate measure on cycle and do a FULL PCT, SERM and anything you want to add, Nolva isn't the best with some dry compounds like SuperDrol coz you can get a gyno rebound way down the line when you're not even on anything! Do a lot of research there is a whole page on SuperDrol on this forum

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
I was going to use a natural test booster like aspartic acid with it as well do you think that will be enough? Also how risky is it to consume alcohol with it I drink on occasion and since the cycle have only drank clear liqour on 2 occasions is my liver going to die? Haha but seriously for future reference what are the precautions to take a supps to stack I've heard a lot about Nolvadex but as an all in one will the post cycle 3x and aspartic acid not be enough?
NO. A full PCT. This means Nolva or Clomid for at least 4 weeks, with an AI. The SERM is the most important part. Your HTPA is going to be on full shut down after Mdrol and DMZ. Honestly, from the drinking comment it seems like you have 0 regard for what you are messing with. Mdrol is serious. It is not some natty test booster and is actually known to be one of the most toxic PH's. If you cycle smart, which means NO DRINKING PERIOD, then it can be done safely. 4 weeks, preload your cycle support for 1 week prior to starting. I would also recommend you take tudca with a cycle assist too while on cycle and during your PCT. After you take the last Mdrol pill, start your SERM and use an AI if it is needed.

If you are not willing to stop drinking for the full extent of an Mdrol cycle then RIP. You have no business cycling if you do not understand how much stress that is putting on your liver/kidneys. I cannot stress this enough man, please do not think you can recover from a cycle of Mdrol without using a full SERM pct. If you do not understand what this means just google search SERM PCT or something like Mdrol log so you can see what others have done in the past and what their road to recovery looked like. Not trying to scare you, but you need to understand that messing with hormones is alot more serious than just popping some pill and getting some gains.

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Put it simply no, you need some clomid really to kick start your HPTA after the suppression or you may **** your test levels up forever! I'd say it's pretty risky, some people have got liver damage taking full precautions, why risk it? Cleanse your liver and stack up on support sips 2 weeks before a cycle, take all appropriate measure on cycle and do a FULL PCT, SERM and anything you want to add, Nolva isn't the best with some dry compounds like SuperDrol coz you can get a gyno rebound way down the line when you're not even on anything! Do a lot of research there is a whole page on SuperDrol on this forum
This. Just please take the advice that is being given to you. Spend the money and do the cycle right, or just dont do it at all. Your future self is thanking you in advance

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have absolutely no idea what you're doing. Take a week to browse the forums / anabolics section before you take anything

jmaitland806

Awards
Thanks for the advice I will be researching for the next few weeks trying to find out what is best the people that are leading leading me into this cycle obviously just don't care about their bodies even at a great physical shape there's no telling what it does to them so I do appreciate the small scare into realization of how bad it could hurt me in 25 with no kids and would like a family as well so I want to do everything right I'm going to wait to do the mdrol cycle until I have gathered as much info as possible

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good man. Get to reading and figure out where you'd be able to buy proper on-cycle gear as well as PCT material.

clk

clk

Awards
Took mdrol with p plex back in 08. Absolutely insane cycle. Extremely important to listen to the advice that has been given to you. Think of the advice of cycle support and pct as someone telling you to not point the barrel of a gun at your face and touch the trigger. It's that kinda serious.

jmaitland806

Awards
Obviously I can get mdrol over the counter but I have it already can I get proper support from otc cycle support and pct?

jmaitland806

Awards
I'm definitely feeling as if I jumped in over my head to quick with this first cycle I have a buddy though that's prolly a bad influence he's like dude ull be fine and has been on and off Juice for a very long time so now I'm just thinking he doesn't take care of himself or take it as serious as it should be and will end up hurting in the long run. I also don't know any other so called "Juice heads" or knowledgeable people to talk to I don't feel like I could just goto my doctor and tell him the truth cause he's obviously gunna say you don't need that. Also my buddy keeps saying if your worried just go get test therapy and ull always maintain while cycling on and off of ph's but don't u have to have a deficiency for that?

clk

clk

Awards
Obviously I can get mdrol over the counter but I have it already can I get proper support from otc cycle support and pct?
Cycle support, yes. Pct, yes and no. You nolva and clomid are prescription drugs. There are ways of obtaining these over the web. However, you will need to figure out what the actual drug name is and search for it that way. Nolva/clomid are just brand names.