Views: 381
Size:  31.3 KBName:  IMG_1204.JPG
Views: 394
Size:  31.6 KBName:  IMG_1200.JPG
Views: 411
Size:  30.4 KBName:  IMG_1197.JPG
Views: 383
Size:  28.5 KB[ATTACH=CONFIG]

Okay. So I'm currently on day 4 or 5 of a stack consisting of Xgels 1g/day and a couple of Evomuse products. For the first month I will be running BMP with the ARA. After the BMP is gone, I will start my bottle of Brite.

Macros so far have been 260P 260C and 60F. They will of course change as my body dictates.

Training will consist of several twice a day protocols. Cluster sets in the morning for CNS training, with my hypertrophy or lactic acid workout in the evening. The workouts are lengthy so I will not go into great detail, but the Lactic acid training consists of tri sets in order to elicit the metabolic stress. I will update my lifts, but I would like to make clear that the amount of weight I am using will seem LOW. This is due to my using intention in order to spill as much tension as possible to the target muscle. This makes the lift much harder, but I am not THAT weak.... I promise. I.e. my bench this morning was 140 for cluster sets.

Will update stats as I go. It is late, and I just wanted to get the before pics up tonight. These are the most recent pics that I have available. Every pic is from after last nights leg workout (hence the water retention in the legs) except the lat spread ( yea, I know it's lop-sided. I can't flare my left one out when my shoulders are level.... any help with this would be appreciated), which was taken a few weeks back after a massage.

I have ran ARA solo (with carnitine etc) So I do know what to expect from it. I gained a decent amount of mass on the last run, but put on fat WAY too fast. ~11lbs of fat and 6lbs of mass.... Not too great of a ratio, imo. Gonna try to change that this time around.

Goal is to lean bulk. I am assuming with this type of training that I will gain a bit of strength as well. Lean mass is priority though... do not want to get fat(ter) than I am already.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Subbed1.
    •   

3. My split will be 4 on 1 off. I will cycle between:

Day1: Quads/Bi's
    Day2: Chest/ Delts
    Day3: Hams/Calves
    Day4: Back/ Tri's

3 days of the week I will be doing cluster sets in the A.M. on the corresponding lifts: Front Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Barbell Curls.

Supplements used:
    Ca-HMB
    Fearn SL Granules
    LCLT
    Forskolin 10%
    Ultimate Nutrition Iso sensation
    Glutamine
    Karbolyn/ Cutler Total Carb
    BCAA
    creatine
    Pre's: Purus Condense. Dr. Jekyll, MAN sports Gameday OG, NOOPUMP, Hemavo2max OG,
    X GELS
    BMP
    BRITE
    multi

I believe that has everything covered. As I stated earlier, I have ran everything on this list except BMP and BRITE. the CA-hmb, forskolin, creatine, and SL/carnitine have been staples of mine for a while. Therefore I will be running supplemental protocol the exact same as before except for the addition of the ara, bmp, and (later) brite.

Nutritional protocol

I prefer to backload most of my carbs. I follow a high protein, high fat breakfast. Will be consuming a lot of coconut oil, butter, almonds, pistachios, eggs, etc for breakfast. Most meals come in the form of salads. Post workout is usually white rice (retrograded with coconut oil) and whey. Final meal (usually) is some cooked veggies (cabbage, broccoli, carrots, spinach, onion, etc) with some sort of protein( usually chicken). This is usually a very voluminous meal. I do tend to get bloated from it, so it does mess with me psychologically the next day if the bloat remains.

Will be taking an average of my weight (minus outliers) each week along with a rough estimate of BF% (according to scale).

Updates to come.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

4. Today was Hams and calves. The protocol I am running is Ben Pakulski's Xtreme Lactic Accumulation program. Because it is a paid program, I will not be going into extreme detail or rest periods, rep tempo etc, but I will try to provide the gist of each exercise.

Every rep of every exercise that I do has at least a 3 second eccentric (usually 4). Each rep is (ideally) under constant tension, with one portion of the strength curve overloaded.

After doing 5 sets of Lying Leg Curls (body extended) and standing calf raises with a 2 second iso in fully shortened position (to activate the muscle groups). The workouts proceeded as follows:

Romanian db deads with mini red bands 4x10 95's 95's 80's supersetted with db glute bridges 4x10 with the same weights.

Tri sets:
    Lying leg curl (body extended) 1 sec iso in fully shortened position3x6-> leg curl with full hip flexion3x6 i second iso in fully lengthened position --> normal leg curl 3x12 80 80 70. No rest until final set of tri set is finished. I was supposed to use a seated leg curl apparatus on the last two exercises, but my gym does not have one, so I had to improvise.

Calf press 1 sec iso in fully shortened 4x8 --> Calf press 1 second iso in fully lengthened position 4x8 +partials to fail... NOSX on last set --> seated Calf raises 3x 15 sled+55, sled+55 and 45 plate for all sets.

Did a couple sets of rope crunches for abs (usually do more, but my psoas is really bothering me to the point of my left ribs and spinal erector hurting in my sleep). Also did 5 vacuums for 25 seconds( in comparison to 10 sets or 130 "1 second vacuums" when I am cutting.

Also hit up some occlusion work for hammer curls with ulnar flexion.
    Finally did some occlusion work on leg press. sled plus 230 50 reps.

From now on this shall be my ham/ calves day, so I will only post weights/ sets(even though the program progresses through rest periods as well.)

About to eat. weighed 173 flat this morning. I will probably be using my morning weight for this log, even though my scale reads a much higher weight/lower bf post workout.... I think I look much better in the morning with much better lines (albeit flatter). This also provides a baseline/"fasted" measurement. Thanks for following thus far.

The Doms from ara have not kicked in yet, however, pumps in gym are definitely there.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

5. Subbed looking good man !
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Subbed looking good man !
    Thank you! I don't get that very often at all, unless it's a girl making fun of me at the gym.

7. You can build up man it wont b long just keep focus .
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

8. Back and Tris today.

Activation: Double rope pulldowns 4x12 40,50, 30,30
    Overhand Pulldown 5x8 130,140,150, 140, 130
    Tri set: seated cable row neural grip 1 sec iso in shortened position 3x8 80, 70, 60 Seated Row Underhand grip 1 sec iso in lengthened position 3x8 same weight Machine row 3x15 80 (to fail on last set)

Activation: Cable cross tri extension 2 sec iso in shortened position 4x12 20's, 10's 10's 10's
    parallel bar dips 5x6-8 Bodyweight, 8,8,7,7,7
    Tri sets: double rope cable extension elbows behind back 1 sec iso in shortened position 3x8 60,50,50 Double rope overhead cable extension 1 sec iso in lengthened position 3x8 same weights. db tri extensions lying on incline bence 3x15 10's 10's 10's.

Occlusion work: 2 mins leg extensions 40 (at beginning of workout to accumulate lactic acid before workout)

Felt really bad all day and psoas is still bothering me. Tm is off day. I hate off days, but I will have twice a day training the next day! Quads and bi's.

Weighed in at 174.0 today. Average weight for the weeks is 173.32lbs. Average caloric intake is 2692.

Also having trouble with lat spread when practicing posing. Left side will not flare out . Teres major will not contract like the right side will. A lot of tension in the front/ lateral delt area (supraspinatus perhaps?) when I try to force it. ANY SUGGESTIONS OF WHERE THE IMBALANCE LIES WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

I believe that the doms from the ara is also starting to kick in a bit.
    As far as bmp goes.... I am taking it first thing in the morning and with my largest meal at night (I have read that it has slight partitioning effects). I am taking .825 grams (1 serving) twice a day. The powder is surprisingly bearable and almost addictive (maybe due to the sorghum extract in it.)

9. Subbed! Great products! EVOMUSE and SNS is a win win!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

10. welcome.

11. Woke up today at 175.8 and took in 2800 cals on my off day yesterday. Did 300 cals of steady state cardio on incumbent bike.

Felt pretty rough as far as the "psoas" pain, which, after researching, I now believe is actually costcochondritis. However, I woke up today feeling a little better. I went out to the garage for my AM session and had a pretty good one.

AM: Front squats cluster sets 4x4-3-3. 165, 170(up five pounds from last week) 170, 170. My control and ability to create tension under the load was much better than last week. I believe that widening my stance just a bit has allowed me to sit deeper in the hole without leaning forward and placing tension on my back. I usually do not like to go atg, due to tension being taken off of the quads, but I just felt the urge today. Made sure to pause at the bottom so as not to use the stretch reflex though.
    Barbell curl: 3 clusters 3-3-3 65, 70, 70 (up five lbs from last week, but the last rep was not of my usual form.).

Quad and bi workout this evening was sick!
    Activation sets leg extensions 3x12 100 100 90
    Front squats atg 3-01-0 165x10, 170x10,170x9, 170x8, 165x10
    Tri sets: banded hack squat: sled +50 2x8 and sled +25 2x8> leg press feet low on platform sled+280 3x8 and sled+330 cs6 set(basically 6 sets of 6-10 crammed into one with rest pause in between)> Leg press feet midway on platform 3x12 sled + 280.

Biceps spider curl 30 degrees for activation 3x12 10,15,15
    Preacher 5x8-10 45x 10, 50x9, 50x8, 45x8, 40x10
    Tri sets: high cable curl 1x8 22.5+sled, 3x6 s+25> Incline db curl 1 sec pause in lenghtened position 20's 5,6,5,6 (nosx last set) > db hammer curl w/ radial flexion 3x12, 15's.

Occlusion work at beginning of workout: ham curls, occluded for 2 min.
    3 sets occlued tricep pushdowns at end
    2x12 hanging leg raises 2x 20sec paloff press with red band.

Pumps were great, but the bloat was still present from last nights watermelon (bloats me for a couple days). Could still see obliques and abs etc. It is always a psychological boost when I can pose before a workout and see good lines. The only thing that I do not like about a great pump on leg day is the fact that I lose most of the definition in my legs. It's always cool to see veins on the legs though.

Ara is contributing to the pump, I believe.
    I have decided to up my macros on work days to 270P 290c(with the extra 20 carbs going on top of my intra) and 62F. My weight fluctuates up too much for my taste when I go this high, but the baseline has only gone up ~.3 lbs since I started ara/bmp. Hopefully, with the volume that I am doing and with ara/bmp the majority of weight gain will be mass and not fat from upping my cals.

This is the last week of Pakulski's Lactic acid program. I may take a couple of days off to deload after this week. Not sure what program I am going to run next, but It will not be too different, and I will still include quite a bit of lactic acid training in the evening session while still incorporating strength sessions in the AM.

12. Banjo kazooie lookin great!
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

13. 174.8 lbs this morning.
    Today was chest/ delts.

Activation: horizontal cable flies 3012 tempo. 3x12 25,30,35
    BB Bench Press 5 sets 135x10, 140x9 (up one rep from last session) 140x8(up one) 140x8 (up one) 140x8+ 3 drops.

Tri sets: Machine hammer press 3011 4sets 170x6 (up one), 170x6, 170x5 165x6 > Inc. DB flies 3110 35'sx10, 40'sx6, 40'sx6, 40'sx6+NosX >Flat db press 3010 30'sx12, 30'sx15, 30'sx 12.

Activation 75 degree prone lateral db raise 3012 4x12 7.5, 10, 10,10
    Db Overhead press: 40's x8,x8,x8+1 cheat rep, X7+1
    Tri sets: cable lateral 15'sx10, 20'sx6, 20'sx6,x6x6+strip set on last set> bent over cable lateral raise 3110 15'sx6x6x4, 10'sx6 > Db lateral raise 20'sx 12, 15'sx15,x15,x12.

Began and ended workout with occluded leg press. sled+ 2 plates x50. (legs narrow on first and wider on last)

2 sets of cable knee raise (hams contracted to inhibit hip flexor and allow lower abs to take over).

As always, I ended wtih 100 calories of cardio.

I was bloated today, until I got in the weight room. Maybe it's just the lighting in there, maybe it's because I have introduced more intra carbs, maybe it's because I have switched from karbolyn to cutler total carb, but I wish I had a good camera phone tonight. Everything was popping (for me at least).

Obliques were crystal clear. Front lat spread was the best it has been in a long time. Chest had nice cross striations. Legs in the side chest were better than they have been in a while.

BMP still going down nicely, and the ara has me pretty sore when I wake up. This is very rare because I recover very quickly (except from this freaking pain in my ribs). I'm enjoying having to massage my arms all day. Speaking of arms, mine have grown a half inch (mainly in the biceps area) since I began this program. I cannot completely contribute this to BMP or ARA because I did not start running them until the last 2-3 weeks of the program, but I do feel that this is a recent growth that has definitely been aided by the two products. The size is probably just sarcoplasmic fluid, but I will take it all day.

14. Today's workouts were hams and calves. The exercises were the exact same except for one more set of each. I went up on all lifts except the activation lifts (which I actually went down on, probably due to using different apparatuses.)

AM. Deadlift: 250 4 clusters of 3-3-3. This is up 10 lbs from last session.

PM. What was impressive about this workout is that I sweated like no other. The contractions in my legs were freaking intense. I started off with occluded leg press with 2 plates on each side for 75 reps. The eccentrics were not as accentuated in this exercise, as the concentric tends to generate more lactic acid. The contraction in my tri sets were painful and I went to failure +partials on every set (6+partials, 6+partials + nosx on last set, 12+partials)
    The same goes for calves. I added 100 lbs to each side this time instead of 55 lbs on the calf press on the leg press (full contraction accentuated and accentuated stretch.) This proved to be too heavy to complete 8 solid reps on the second set of the tri set ( emphasis on the lengthened portion of the strength curve) so I ended up using partials to fail on every set + nosx on last set.
    I was also able to squeak out 2 extra reps on my supersets of db romanian deads with mini bands and db glute bridges using the same weight as last week.

I was 174.6 lbs this morning eating 2800 cals yesterday. The bloat is starting to go down a bit, but I think it will be another few days before it is completely gone, as I have been enjoying watermelon on a daily.

I believe that my chest is starting to increase in size, especially in the middle portion, as I can see some cross striations that look as if they recently added fibers (not sarcoplasmic fluid). My legs are actually measuring about a quarter to a half inch smaller than they usually do, but I am betting that it is glycogen depletion from such frequent training. I need to let them take some time to "super-compensate" (hopefully), but I can't stand not training them in some way everyday.

Feeling stronger today.

15. Nice detailed posts man! In on this one. We have about the same body type so it will be interesting how this one plays out for ya.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

16. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Nice detailed posts man! In on this one. We have about the same body type so it will be interesting how this one plays out for ya.
    welcome. It's going pretty good so far. Gonna try to add about 1lb per week to the frame. Small, baseline lean gains have always interested me more than gaining 30 lbs on a bulk.

17. Today was back/tri day.
    As usual, I started with occluded leg press sled+230lbs for 50 reps.
    Activation: Double rope straight arm pulldown 4x12 40, 35, 30 30
    Overhand pulldown and partial to fail 4010 4x8 140, 140, 150, 140
    Tri set: Neutral grip seated row 3011 5x6 > seated cable row underhand grip Nosx last set 5x6 3110 80, 100,100,100, 90> Smith machine rows 4x12 135

Activation cross cable tri extension 3012 4x12 15, 15, 20, 20
    Parallel bar tricep dips: bodyweightX 10,9,9,9(vast improvement.... Yea my shoulder is a little unstable on the left side.... makes it hard to do dips).

Tri set: Double rope pulldown elbows behind3011 5x8> Overhead double rope tri extension 3110 5x6 Nosx last set 60, 50, 50, 50, 50 > decline db tri extensions 4x12 10's

I also did some high rep bicep work as well as forearms.
    Did some paloff presses in an attempt to correct my hip/torso imbalance.

As always I did 100 cals of cardio.

Pump was great this workout. My joints are starting to feel it.Woke up at 173.3 today consuming 2950 yesterday. I will wake up very heavy and probably sick tm due to my eating so late (I guess it doesn't help that I am eating a crap-ton of food either), but my macros are calling, and I'm craving about 5 lbs of veggies. If I can remember I will post my average weight for the week tm (minus the obvious outlier of tm's weight). Sitting around 8.7-9% bf right now (yeah, I know the pics don't look it, but I am not holding water today and my scale is confirming this... it was putting me at around 11 on the night i took pics.... freaking electro-impedance).

18. Great log. Looking forward to more since I've interested in BMP and Brite as well. 9% looks right to me. Hoping to get to around where you are soon and a longer lean gain as well.

19. In for this. I've heard nothing but great things about BRITE and ArA. You've got a good base to work with, and you're lean as hell. A lean gaining phase should work extremely well for you!

20. welcome, friends.
  21. Evomuse/ Ara Log

Couple questions if you don't mind:

Dosing 1g daily or on training days? Have you gone higher (benefits/negatives?) How much of a surplus are you in?

22. woke up fully expecting to be around 180 lbs today, due to the massive volume of food I ate last night, but thanks to a couple caps of Evomuse Defuse, I was 173.6. Average weight for the week was 174.4. Average caloric intake was 2864.

The next program I am going to run will be Pakulski's HTS. The program focuses on getting stronger in the 8-10 rep range. I was going to do his arnold prep workouts or the Neurological overload program (focusing on harder contractions), but chose HTS due to it having twice a days programmed in. I will still be throwing extra lactic acid training in. I will still be putting CNS sessions in the AM as well.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rand0m View Post
    Couple questions if you don't mind:

Dosing 1g daily or on training days? Have you gone higher (benefits/negatives?) How much of a surplus are you in?
    1 g on training days only. I did 1.5g for the first run I did of Xfactor and added alot of weight, but, as I stated, there was a good amount of fat in that weight.

I can't say for sure how much of a surplus I am in, due to my caloric expenditure being so different every day i.e on quad days I do two sessions and no cardio in the evening, but I expend a greater amount of calories than if I do two sessions of chest and cardio. My off days consist of 300 cals of cardio and nothing more. If it helps, I am looking to gain ~1 lb per week. I would guess that the "orthodox" answer to what people usually mean when they ask is that I am in around a 400-600 kcal surplus.

24. Actually rate of weight gain is more useful for me to know. Thanks!

25. Today's workout sucked a**. Very weak in all my lifts. Really pissed me off, and I was very depressed by the time I got home. I should have known something was up, as I will start to feel this way when I am deep into a cut. Got on my scale and it read 8.1% bf. Have a headache from Hades, almost as if I'm trying to get sick......... I really hope not. Any prayers, thoughts, or meditations would be appreciated.

Anyway.

Occluded leg press sled+ 230 55 reps.

Chest, delt day.

Horizontal cable fly 4x12 3012 activation 20, 25, 30, 25.
    BB bench press 5 sets 4010 135x9, 145x8, 145x8, 145x7+1 rest pause, 145x7+1 rest pause.
    Decline Smith machine press 3011 5 sets 155x10, 155x10, 145x11, 145x10, 135x12
    75 degree prone lateral raise 3012 4x12 10's 10's 12.5's 12.5's

supersetted with 15 degree incline db flies 3110 4x12 27.5's, 30's 30's 30's

Db overhead press 4 sets 3010 40's 4x9

supersetted with cable rear delt lateral 4x12 10's every set.

Also did some serratus work, as I am suspecting that it may be partially to blame for my lack of feeling in my left lat on the lat spread. (still getting way too much tension in my rotator cuff/ front delt when trying to hit the lat spread) I also have discovered that my external rotation sucks on my left arm. Any type of tricep extension is really hard to get externally rotated (especially overhead). When using my other arm to "force it"[not really force, but give a little assistance] my rotator cuff gets agitated. Any help on this matter would be extremely appreciated.

didn't look bad as far as posing goes, but I'm pretty sure I was somewhat flat. That 8.1 % looked pretty puny in my eyes at least.

Gotta get to bed soon.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. R1 logs ArA with Anabeta Elite and Endosurge
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:31 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 10:24 PM
  3. ArA Stack Log. (Unsponsored)
    By ma70 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 06:13 AM