Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 18 UPDATE:

1st of all I am using test rx as a otc pct for a 11kt-spray run. the only other thing I am using will be inhibit-e at 2 caps a day taken at same time as test rx. I lost 25lbs in last 2 months [went from 208 to 183]. I don't know what bf% I am sitting at but I know it has to be low and I feel fantastic.

things I will be looking at:

appetite-I have been using a fatburner for past 2 months and will be using it during this run, my appetite has been pretty controlled so I should be able to notice a difference.
weight gain-I have no problem gaining a few lbs but I like fitting in 34 jeans
strength-I did lose some 1-rep strength and some reps, be nice to see a increase
muscle fullness-11kt has my muscles looking full I would really like to see them stay that way
last but not least LIBIDO...I had some family problems recently and libido suffered, besides my wife would not have been in the mood anyways...things have calmed down and I would really like to see desire return to what it was.

I am always excited to try ingredients I haven't tried before, particularly when they have some science behind them, and formutech's test rx is full of new ingredients-to me anyways!!!

appetite-definitely up
weight gain-up, I've gained 4 lb's
strength-up, since I have upped cals I have gotten stronger-duh
muscle fullness-up...definitely have filled out
libido-up...it took some time, about a week for it to be really noticeable but now it is very noticeable....I might add that sexual PERFORANCE is up even more than libido--I last longer, have very strong erections and feel like loads are bigger-ejaculation is more intense...overall a better sexual experience!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-took 1st dose this morning with a tbspn of peanut butter. this pill reminds me of another brand test booster in the size of the solid pill, so until I hear otherwise I will dose the same way---1 cap 10-15 minutes before a meal....so 2nd dose this evening will be before dinner.

on a side note-taste is not the best, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dosing 2xday...1st dose in morning with 2tbspn peanut butter, 2nd dose mid afternoon 10 minutes before a light meal...nothing new to report.

got blood test results...total test was 264.900 ng/dl ref 270-
HCT 51.3 H REF 39-51...
MCV99.0 H FL REF 82-96...
MCH 32.8 H PG REF 27-32...
RDW-SD 52.0 H FL REF 35.9...

264 NG/DL total testosterone is pretty normal for me since I was taken off trt due to polycythemia. I am sure TEST-RX will raise it up from there, hopefully into the normal range...but I have no clue when next blood draw will be.

grilling steaks on the charcoal grill today-no gas grill for this old timer...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
dosing 2xday...1st dose in morning with 2tbspn peanut butter, 2nd dose mid afternoon 10 minutes before a light meal...nothing new to report.

got blood test results...total test was 264.900 ng/dl ref 270-
HCT 51.3 H REF 39-51...
MCV99.0 H FL REF 82-96...
MCH 32.8 H PG REF 27-32...
RDW-SD 52.0 H FL REF 35.9...

264 NG/DL total testosterone is pretty normal for me since I was taken off trt due to polycythemia. I am sure TEST-RX will raise it up from there, hopefully into the normal range...but I have no clue when next blood draw will be.

grilling steaks on the charcoal grill today-no gas grill for this old timer...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY
Happy Father's day and good luck on the test Rx. Cook me a steak !!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I think the taste is going to be a common concern. Maybe we can talk VaughnTrue into some enteric coating?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the taste is going to be a common concern. Maybe we can talk VaughnTrue into some enteric coating?
im confused, is OP crushing it up and eating it?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
im confused, is OP crushing it up and eating it?
I swear once that bad boy hits my tongue as well. It wrecks my taste buds. Only complaint

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i never let caps/tabs touch my tongue, ewwwww

i always throw them into the back of my mouth, and sip water immediately after.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
i never let caps/tabs touch my tongue, ewwwww

i always throw them into the back of my mouth, and sip water immediately after.
I concur. But I have a fat tongue. The struggle is real

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little late but subbed thanks to NurseGray

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how are you dosing...with food or empty?

btw-what day are you on?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 4

had a pretty good workout today. eating at maintenance means adding back in around 200 cals, working in this heat all day is killing my appetite so I have some squeeze room for adding in some comfort food...really haven't noticed anything of significance yet, but it's still very early.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
next few days that libido boost should hit pretty damn hard!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
next few days that libido boost should hit pretty damn hard!
fingers crossed...my family was involved in a car accident and my wife and I haven't had sex since then, I have kinda lost the desire....being in pct and test being low probably isn't helping much either...I am really putting test-rx to the test by only running it and inhibit-e for pct.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fingers crossed...my family was involved in a car accident and my wife and I haven't had sex since then, I have kinda lost the desire....being in pct and test being low probably isn't helping much either...I am really putting test-rx to the test by only running it and inhibit-e for pct.
ah, I'm really sorry to hear about that man. I hope this helps you get back to your normal

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
how are you dosing...with food or empty?

btw-what day are you on?
With my morning shake and before bed. 2 cap daily. Currently on day 7 I believe.

PS The sex drive is real. Once a day on 12hr work days and 2-3 on off days.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Sweet!..another log I'm excited to follow!..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 5

had a good workout this morning...everything seemed to be going my way today, weather was cooler, actually got a state refund check, and won $20 on a $5 scratch off card.

mood is very good and I am getting a sense of well being, libido doesn't seem to be effected YET....BUT, I am feeling lucky and going to go for it tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 5

had a good workout this morning...everything seemed to be going my way today, weather was cooler, actually got a state refund check, and won $20 on a $5 scratch off card.

mood is very good and I am getting a sense of well being, libido doesn't seem to be effected YET....BUT, I am feeling lucky and going to go for it tonight.
it's been 7 hours and 13 days.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's been 7 hours and 13 days.....
day 6

mission completed

arousal :fing02:
strength of erection :fing02:
sensation :fing02:
volume :fing02:
duration :pat:

easily aroused to full erection, sensation was very good and volume of load was better than normal. the only fallback was time to ejaculation, I think the going without sex for such a long time [for me] played a huge role in duration-duh, lol.

I am still only noticing mild increase in horniness, but when it came time to perform everything was good to go!!!

Bradftw

Awards
I'm on day 3 of running this (unsponsored) and I can honeself say my arms have been pumped all day amd overall muscle fullness has increased and my libido is extremely high lol it was always high but not like this. But then again I'm only 20 lol

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Interesting log

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm on day 3 of running this (unsponsored) and I can honeself say my arms have been pumped all day amd overall muscle fullness has increased and my libido is extremely high lol it was always high but not like this. But then again I'm only 20 lol
3 things to consider

1. I am 57
2. I have low testosterone
3. I am in pct

thank you for posting how well test-rx is treating you...it gives me hope for things to come!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
3 things to consider

1. I am 57
3. I am in pct

thank you for posting how well test-rx is treating you...it gives me hope for things to come!!!
You guys are making me want to go buy a bottle knock that **** off LOL

Bradftw

Awards
You guys are making me want to go buy a bottle knock that **** off LOL
It really is an interesting product. Worth a try imo. As far as I know there's been nothing like it as far as having an actual prohormone mixed with natural extracts too.

Bradftw

Awards
3 things to consider

1. I am 57
3. I am in pct

No problem. Still debating on whether or not If I should run it for maybe 6-8 weeks. The bottle doesn't really specify anything but I think adding a second bottle couldn't hurt for sure. This stuff is pretty affordable too! Good luck with the rest of your log

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in to follow bro! Just saw this now. Congrats on your weight loss and that you feel better now!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No problem. Still debating on whether or not If I should run it for maybe 6-8 weeks. The bottle doesn't really specify anything but I think adding a second bottle couldn't hurt for sure. This stuff is pretty affordable too! Good luck with the rest of your log
most people run test-boosters for 2 months, that is common practice, for the reason that best results happen in the 2nd month for many test-boosters.

thanks for the well wishes!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in to follow bro! Just saw this now. Congrats on your weight loss and that you feel better now!
it has been really hot and very humid here in Indiana....losing that weight is a real blessing working outside in the heat.

thanks, I am feeling good, my mood has been elevated since starting test-rx and I feel more energetic, only a mild boost in libido so far, but last 2 days desire is growing[I caught myself looking at a woman who wasn't really that attractive today, that is a good sign I guess, lol]

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
most people run test-boosters for 2 months, that is common practice, for the reason that best results happen in the 2nd month for many test-boosters.

thanks for the well wishes!!!
TRUTH^^^

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Gonna get me a bottle or two next month..this log has me psyched!..I'm 49 so libido boost sounds great

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it has been really hot and very humid here in Indiana....losing that weight is a real blessing working outside in the heat.

thanks, I am feeling good, my mood has been elevated since starting test-rx and I feel more energetic, only a mild boost in libido so far, but last 2 days desire is growing[I caught myself looking at a woman who wasn't really that attractive today, that is a good sign I guess, lol]
WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOOKING AT AN UNATTRACTIVE WOMAN!

Hope you are well bro, happy to see you running this and sorry I haven't been active in here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 8

yesterday I tried something different. I took my morning pill and did workout, then went to work...workout was good, energy and motivation was high and even noticed a little aggression, took it out on the weights-of course, lol....felt good at work but didn't take my midafternoon dose. I felt lucky and thought there was a pretty good chance of getting sex again, so I took 2-yes I said 2 pills about an hour and a half before bed[sex]. by the time we were ready I was very ready....a very nice experience!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 9

very, very hot today...had to go mow today, other than that I am taking the day off.

will resume regular dosing of 1 pill am and 1 pill midafternoon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 11

had more energy today, felt really good.

strength is holding steady in pct, actually i might be getting stronger since I am eating more and not cutting.

aggression is up some, I seem to be a little more easy to get upset...but I am working on that, lol.

libido seems to be slowly edging upwards, it's not nearly where I want it to be, but it's going in the right direction.

it has hot and humid as hell here the past week or so, starting tomorrow it is supposed to cool off!!!:woohoo:

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 11

had more energy today, felt really good.

strength is holding steady in pct, actually i might be getting stronger since I am eating more and not cutting.

aggression is up some, I seem to be a little more easy to get upset...but I am working on that, lol.

libido seems to be slowly edging upwards, it's not nearly where I want it to be, but it's going in the right direction.

it has hot and humid as hell here the past week or so, starting tomorrow it is supposed to cool off!!!:woohoo:
I hope this isn't the case, but I worry that these result may be because of the hormones that are in this. making you still suppressed after you come off, but time will tell. You are getting blood work done right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope this isn't the case, but I worry that these result may be because of the hormones that are in this. making you still suppressed after you come off, but time will tell. You are getting blood work done right?
I had bloods done right before I started this, I have no clue when my next will be...I go thru the VA remember-all the things you have heard are almost all true...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I had bloods done right before I started this, I have no clue when my next will be...I go thru the VA remember-all the things you have heard are almost all true...
Glad your doing well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 13

after over 6 months of waiting I finally got to have my sleep test done last night...not a pleasant experience to be sure but hopefully it helps in the long run...I was told I definitely have sleep apnea, I started out without the mask and was told that if I stopped breathing several times she would put the mask on half way thru...sure enough I was woke up and had the mask put on...my doc told me that sleep apnea could also be partly to blame for my low testosterone among many other issues such as high risk for stroke...all in all I am very glad I had it done and am waiting to hear from the doctor!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
day 13

after over 6 months of waiting I finally got to have my sleep test done last night...not a pleasant experience to be sure but hopefully it helps in the long run...I was told I definitely have sleep apnea, I started out without the mask and was told that if I stopped breathing several times she would put the mask on half way thru...sure enough I was woke up and had the mask put on...my doc told me that sleep apnea could also be partly to blame for my low testosterone among many other issues such as high risk for stroke...all in all I am very glad I had it done and am waiting to hear from the doctor!!!!
Glad to hear ur ok ! I almost booked a plane ticket !