Hulk kills E with Virtus by iron legion

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
First application. Smell reminds me of Brut Cologne . Texture is similar to an oil but has alcoholic smell . Went on very easy no oily residue and dried in under 1.5 minutes. Im hoping this really kicks in fast .
Pre vitrus bloods
Test 821
Est 189
Post vitrus bloods
T 1390 E 114
Ng / DL Pg / ML
Final test , test 1661 ng dl
Est 28 ng dl

View attachment 136963

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Cool. Running it standalone or stacked?
Test is in the 800s and est is 160s so i think this will upp my test to 1200 lower my est to 50 or lower . Now iam dreaming ..

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Working to get this out for you today. If not, tomorrow. Worst case, it'll be there Monday.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Welcome all , every knows wat we gonna do in here im comin for B L . HE will look like a elf next to me !!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
En route, expect Saturday
Ill be home all day . Thanks . Lets get some specifications out of the way here . I need to know if 1ml is good to use or do i need .5 ml . Also should i shave the area b4 applying?

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would start at .5ml for the first week to asses your response. Then then ramp up to 1ml depending on how you feel.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I would start at .5ml for the first week to asses your response. Then then ramp up to 1ml depending on how you feel.
From reading the reviews, if It is what they say it is . Id be more than happy to stock pile this for future heavy aas runs. I can't wait honestly. Ill try chest for the first application then wrist . I been talking to my buddies . Any idea if this will come up for sale again?

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the best places for application include the shoulder, clavicle region, upper back, chest, inner bicep, backs of knees, tops of feet.

I tend to stick to the clavicle, shoulder and inner bicep...areas with less hair.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Clavicle it is then . I want maximum effects. As fast as humanly possible.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
the best places for application include the shoulder, clavicle region, upper back, chest, inner bicep, backs of knees, tops of feet.

I tend to stick to the clavicle, shoulder and inner bicep...areas with less hair.
Received!!! 1st application now

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive ran Letrozole prami caber nolva clomid exem ... nothing like this ever . If this legit drops my E to within normal range you better believe ill be stocking up . If not ill stockton slap nate diaz.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
heck, I'm even anxiously awaiting your delivery

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
heck, I'm even anxiously awaiting your delivery
1st application was this morning. Went well felt warm for hours . Im sure the effects will be pronounced since my e was so high. Only thing ive noticed is extreme alertness. Not sure wats causing that . Super excited hopefully by day 3 ill have some good info to report.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Went to burger king wit fam . Order, get food, its great . Kids gotta piss , ok i take him to piss come back and my fries that were fresh are tits up on the floor . I left them in the console in a bag . Soooo guess what ! I had a rage fit lol .... good sign imo !!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol, the metrics of efficacy

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Aggression and alert on day one!!! Is definitely good signs!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I got hot sweaty n pissed in 2 seconds . I cant wait to get E down to 40s

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Crusiferous Vegetables like broccoli, kale, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, maca, and so on are filled with some very favorable compounds to decrease your estrogen levels.
1. They’re rich in zinc which is a mineral known to boost testosterone. Zinc also stops the aromatase enzyme from doing its damage on your testosterone levels, so that your T doesn’t convert so easily to estrogen anymore.

2. They’re rich in a compund called Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) which converts into 3,3-Diindolylmethane (DIM) in your stomach. DIM is known best for its ability to regulate estrogen, which means that it effectively flushes out estrogenic compounds and xeno-estrogens from your body.

Many people like to eat their crusiferous vegetables steamed. However I believe that when you expose those veggies to too much heat, they’ll lose some of the beneficial nutrients.

That’s why I usually eat them plain or frozen with a garlic dip. After all you should do what suits you the best, just make sure that you eat these! Wisdom piece

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow! Already onto page 2!

Subbed!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I got rubber lips bruhhh :) nostrum420
How many days b4 this kicks in full force?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not sure, TBH but I'd be willing to wager that the best is yet to come!
Hell yeah i aint looking for nothing but a good time with a long cool lady in a black dress. Damn boring ass c++ lecture im watching.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ronnie Colman vids to pass the time on off day!!! Aint nothing but a chiken wing.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
How'd that second application go? Waiting to hear some good results before I pull the trigger on a bottle

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
How'd that second application go? Waiting to hear some good results before I pull the trigger on a bottle
Im putting it on in a few just ate . Washed area and dried throughly. Will update in a few

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dose 2 applied . Weird thing is last night during sex i noticed I was harder and going faster . She asked me if I took anything I said nope :D

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
One reviewer states

" I previously have had tremendous results using the original 'Strongest AI' on the market, but I can honestly say this was far beyond the strength of anything I have ever used!

Personally I react very well to AI's, I always maintain a low BF so the water retention disappearing is easily visible whilst the obvious estrogenic fat accumulating areas of the body tighten almost immediately!

I have seen huge gains in strength, endurance and I feel great! After the first 7 days and seeing such a dramatic response I decided to diet HARD on this and cannot describe how good these have been, fat has melted away, I am harder than ever and strength has increased??!!! Yes!

Buy this, buy 2 bottles and don't even debate with yourself. The science is there, the results are real! "

By DANIEL

Very exciting

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
https://youtu.be/NpgrHTFF-v4
If u ever waake up and cant get motivated check out this channel watch a few of these n tell me you aint ready to pick up the world and drop it on somebody's head ! Off to nap ... rest days are boring as FFFFF

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
mixedup Anabolics 149
mixedup Anabolics 10