Natty Gainz for Jayo84 with BPS Androcrine

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
First of all thank you BPS for choosing me to log your newest product Androcrine!
Directions: Apply 4-8 pumps to desired application site. Best if applied after a hot shower. Best application areas: Upper Chest, Abdomen, Inner arms and Shoulders.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Ethyl Alcohol, DMI, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, 5a-Hydroxy laxogenin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine

Don't let the name fool you, this is not a andro based pro hormone, this is a natural plant steroid called Laxogenin!

Androcrine contains 5a-hydroxy laxogenin which is a naturally occurring plant steroid that is 100% approved by the FDA for human use without the need of a doctor’s prescription. How could a steroid be naturally occurring? Actually, several plants found in the wild have been known to contain steroidal evidence, but it was only recently that the chemical has been able to be extracted and reproduced on large scale.

The benefits of incorporating Androcrine are profound. It increases protein synthesis by over 200%, while significantly boosting metabolism within days of use and noticeable strength and muscle gains in as little as 2-3 weeks of starting.

This version is a transdermal product that will be applied after hot showers in the evening.

I will start off with 4 pumps and work up to 6 maybe.. I am only a 160lbs dude so I don't think I will need the 8 pumps..

Stats
32 yrs old Male 160lbs @ ~10% BF, Consider myself a endo-ectomorph as If I get lazy I will get fat easy, and if I try hard enough I can look like a runner.

Training
Love it or hate it, I train crossfit 4x a week and barbell class 2x a week. usually evenings with the exception of barbell at 8:30 and crossfit at 9:30am on saturdays.

Experience
I have ran both oral Lax and TD lax in the past seeing some gainz. With 20mg per pump of Androcrine I will hope to see some higher gainz!

Expectations
You should expect to see a minimum of 3-4 updates a week with photos, weights,bf%, etc

Without further Adieu lets get this party started!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

Started last night with 4 pumps!

Compared to the last topical, the smell isn't bad at all!

I LOVE the consistency of the product! It is much less messy!

Comes out like a lotion, but seems to dry very fast. I would say within 10 minutes it's not noticeable!

It will obviously be a few days before I have anything substantial to report, but first impressions are GREAT!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed.. Today will be day 6 for me using Androcrine..

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in..

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Endurance,Strength,Appetite increased,and less resting during workout sessions.. also I am doing 8 pumps a day for 3 weeks..
Damn! Sounds promising!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything noticable?
Im 6 days in as well, 6 pumps every morning. Ive noticed a slight increase in appetite, but outside of that Im loving it. Very noticeable strength gains, energy I do not seem to tire at all in the gym. Enjoy your ride, Ill be watching in the hopes you get the same results Ive seen so far.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! great to have you! The number 1 thing I look forward to is maintaining strength while I cut. Also, if endurance is boosted, I should notice it right away, I have some very demanding workouts at crossfit. I am actually looking to compete soon, so I could really use all the help I can get!

Today's Workout

Skill
Bar Muscle-ups (5 sets x 2-3 reps or progressions)

Conditioning
Metcon (AMRAP - Reps)
"Death by Push Press"

Starting @ 0:00 you will perfrom 1 push press. Every minute there after you will add one addition rep until you cannot complete the prescribed reps in 1 minute. EX. 1st min = 1 rep, 2nd min = 2 rep, 3rd min = 3 reps, etc.

RX+ = 115/85
RX = 95/65
Scaled = 75/55

Mobility
ROMWOD

This is a shoulder killer!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Endurance,Strength,Appetite increased,and less resting during workout sessions.. also I am doing 8 pumps a day for 3 weeks..
Im kind of glad you are doing 8 pumps. Most people will start with 6 so this gives us a log for reference for those who are curious how 8 pumps will serve them.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im kind of glad you are doing 8 pumps. Most people will start with 6 so this gives us a log for reference for those who are curious how 8 pumps will serve them.
I agree, Im going to run a second bottle, and depending on your log I might jump to 8 rather than 6

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I don't know if body mass will decide the effectiveness of # of pumps. Plus at 8 pumps you roughly only get 18 days not a full run imo..

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I don't know if body mass will decide the effectiveness of # of pumps. Plus at 8 pumps you roughly only get 18 days not a full run imo..
Yeah, thats my only drawback to 8. Run through it to fast. Plus I felt like of I was running a log for BPS I needed to run it longer than than that! Im 230lbs, and I can tell the 6 pumps is doing well. But still... I will monitor what you get with it

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Good deal!

Last nights workout was rough. I dont have the most efficient bar to overhead motion so I died out at 13 rounds. Which was a total of 91 reps of push press with 95lbs. Some of the bigger lifters hit 18 rounds!!

I was actually zapped for energy it seemed..

Barbell class was ok though

A: Front Squat (5 sets x 4 reps @ 70% (5 sec down, fast up))==Awful! Hurts so good at 185lb!!
B: Clean Pull + Clean (50/3, 60/3, 70/3, 75/3 x 3 sets)==Hit 165lbs for 3 full sets
C: Strict Pullups (3 sets x 8-10 reps)Tired but managed 3 sets of 8 reps

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
yeah not happy with that performance yesterday lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true. Good point. People running it at higher dosage might want to get two bottles

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Indeed. So far so good. No skin irritation at all! With the brutal front squats the other day I expected to be sore as hell. However, I am not too sore at all. Perhaps the reduced doms is kicking in!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed. So far so good. No skin irritation at all! With the brutal front squats the other day I expected to be sore as hell. However, I am not too sore at all. Perhaps the reduced doms is kicking in!
I love me some front squats. Glad to see you are enjoying it

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Had a minor setback on sunday. I got attacked on the ankle by a Hornet. F'in sucked. Stung me right on the ankle bone. Damn thing swelled up like crazy yesterday. I managed to get on my rowing machine for 100 cal row, but walking around sucked, had to skip yesterday.. Hopefully I can double up tonight with crossfit and lifting but it all depends how agitated my foot gets after work.. UNREAL!

So far it does seem like the healing process is improved and my knees are starting to feel better too!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Thanks guys! Had a minor setback on sunday. I got attacked on the ankle by a Hornet. F'in sucked. Stung me right on the ankle bone. Damn thing swelled up like crazy yesterday. I managed to get on my rowing machine for 100 cal row, but walking around sucked, had to skip yesterday.. Hopefully I can double up tonight with crossfit and lifting but it all depends how agitated my foot gets after work.. UNREAL!

So far it does seem like the healing process is improved and my knees are starting to feel better too!
You rock, Jay. No stinkin' Hornet can stop a xfit guy!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You gotta be a honey badger!! Just dont give a damn about a hornet!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
yeah I would like to just workout with it. but my shoe was getting tight just walking here at work, and then just walking around I could feel stiffness in the joint. Its a little better today but we will see. I have an instant cold pack on it now.. Woke up itchy as hell so I am hoping that means its starting to heal!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Dang, I got bite last summer on the back of my calf when riding my bike. That shiz hurt like a mofo! Had to ride another 8 miles to get out of the woods, then it itched for DAYS.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to hit the gym full on. Seemed ok!

Crossfit and Barbell yesterday!

Strength
A: Hang Snatch (3 sets x 5 reps @ 65%)==105lbs % rep PR!
B: Hang Clean & Jerk (3 sets x 5 reps @ 65%) ==115lbs

Metcon

RX:
-100m run
-5 Deadlifts (205/145)
-5 wallballs (20/14)

I got 8 rounds.

A: Push Press (4 sets x 8 reps (AHAP))==115lbs
B: Split Jerk (50/6, 60/5, 70/4, 80/3, 85/3 x 3 sets)==145lbs 3rep PR!
C: Jerk Dips (5 sets x 2 reps @ 110%1RM jerk (3sec pause in dip)==165lbs
D: Good Mornings (4 sets x 10 reps)==65lbs

All in all felt damn good!

I recovered quickly from the crossfit session and was able to lift with a good deal of energy left!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
My luck is terrible. I was stung again on the back tuesday! I put my backpack on and felt a pinch and then a sting! WTF!!

Not as bad as the ankle but jeez! Unreal!

Anyway, today will be a double up day! Crossfit then lifting!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always nice to see PRs!!! Keep it up my man. Nice work

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday went very well!

Recovery is up! The WOD was killer! But after walking around A little bit and drinking some water, I was ready to lift some weight!

Strength
A: Back Squat (4 sets x 4 reps @ 80%)==4x225lbs Tough because hams are tight from good mornings
B: Front Squat (1 set x ME @ 60% of 1RM back squat)12x145lbs

Conditioning
Metcon (AMRAP - Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP 15 minutes:

RX:
-5 burpees
-10 over-the-box jumps (24"/20")
-15 KB swings (24kg/16kg)
7 rounds and 5 reps!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yesterday went very well!

Recovery is up! The WOD was killer! But after walking around A little bit and drinking some water, I was ready to lift some weight!

Strength
A: Back Squat (4 sets x 4 reps @ 80%)==4x225lbs Tough because hams are tight from good mornings
B: Front Squat (1 set x ME @ 60% of 1RM back squat)12x145lbs

Conditioning
Metcon (AMRAP - Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP 15 minutes:

RX:
-5 burpees
-10 over-the-box jumps (24"/20")
-15 KB swings (24kg/16kg)
7 rounds and 5 reps!
Awesome!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Glad to see you didn't get stung today, lol.
You are also making me miss xfit. I can handle isolated lifting, just cant handle all the overhead movements right now. Freakin' shoulder...

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Yeah shoulders are probably the most injured part in xfit. Next to knees lol.

I bought some muscle floss for my knees. maybe a placebo, but its seems to help!

Barbell

A: Pressing Snatch Balance (5 sets x 4 reps (empty barbell)) All sets with empty bar, Actually went ok!!
Bar starts in back rack and feet are squat width. You will start pressing the bar and dropping to the bottom of a squat at the same time. Your arms should lock out as you come to the bottom of your squat (not before). Stand up and repeat. The drop should be slow!
B: Snatch pull + Snatch (55/2, 65/2, 75/2, 80/2 x 4 sets)115lbs for 4 sets!! My form is getting better, people are telling me!
C: Back Squat (4 sets x 6 reps @ 80%)Hurting after xfit squats, firs set 225lbs for 6 which I was lucky to get! rest was 3x205lbs
D: Strict Toes-To-Bar (4 sets x 6-8 reps)got 2 for 3 sets

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah shoulders are probably the most injured part in xfit. Next to knees lol.

I bought some muscle floss for my knees. maybe a placebo, but its seems to help!

Barbell

A: Pressing Snatch Balance (5 sets x 4 reps (empty barbell)) All sets with empty bar, Actually went ok!!
Bar starts in back rack and feet are squat width. You will start pressing the bar and dropping to the bottom of a squat at the same time. Your arms should lock out as you come to the bottom of your squat (not before). Stand up and repeat. The drop should be slow!
B: Snatch pull + Snatch (55/2, 65/2, 75/2, 80/2 x 4 sets)115lbs for 4 sets!! My form is getting better, people are telling me!
C: Back Squat (4 sets x 6 reps @ 80%)Hurting after xfit squats, firs set 225lbs for 6 which I was lucky to get! rest was 3x205lbs
D: Strict Toes-To-Bar (4 sets x 6-8 reps)got 2 for 3 sets
Good job man. Id love to try the xfit, but previous injuries as well as a couple Im milking now just wouldnt allow for it.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. A decent coach should be able to work with you if you have any limitations.. Some xfit coaches are fly by night and could end up hurting you more though from what I gather..
Saturday was brutal! I haven'f felt so wiped out after a team WOD as I did this past saturday..

Barbell
A: Behind the Neck push press + OH Squat (60/5+5, 70/3+3, 80/2+2, 90/1+1) == Hit 135lbs!!
B: Low Hang Snatch ((just below knee) 50/2, 55/2, 60/2, 65/2, 70/2)== 125lbs! PR!
C: Low Hang Clean + Jerk ( 50/2+3, 55/2+2, 60/2+2, 65/2+2, 70/2+1)== 185lbs!!

Team WOD
Teams of 4, which mine ended up being 3 since my 4th had back issues, was able to help only a little

Stations==Total for all team members to complete

100x 95lb Bench Press
50x Sled Pushes
200x Tire Sledge
100x 135lb Axle Deadlift
100x 135lbs Squats
50x Atlis Stones

Every 5 minute everyone does 5 burpees.

This kick our asses!! My legs were shot after the sled pushes.. Our team finished second out of 5 teams.. Not terrible!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Ive never done a team WOD at a xfit gym, but I have in competition. What xfit gym do you go to?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Mine is Crossfit Supernova. Every saturday is a team WOD. Its a nice way to start the weekend. Usually fun. This one wasn't much fun LOL!

Todays WOD is Diane

Hero Wod Consisting of

21-15-10
225# Deadlift
Handstand pushups
12 minute Cap!

Yikes!!

Strength is
Back Squats work up to 2 reps at 90%!! Yayy!! Heavy day!!
Front Squats 1 set Max Effort at 65% of backsquats 1RM!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice man! Numbers progressing is always a great sign.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

After yesterday I should not be able to walk lol. What a brutal day! I doubled up and suffered hard!

Strength
A: Back Squat (4 sets x 2 reps @ 90%)
Perform a MINIMUM of 4 sets to work up to your 90%.==4x2R for 255lbs!! (this is realized later)
B: Front Squat (1 set x ME @ 65% of 1RM back squat)==185lbs for 7 reps

Conditioning

Diane (Time)==I got 9:25 my handstands sucked! And 225lbs felt heavy
21-15-9
Deadlifts, 225# / 155#
Handstand Push-ups
*12 minute time cap. Scale the weight on DL to a weight you can perform 10+ unbroken reps. Scale HSPU to your abilities.

Barbell Class\
After the first workout I was not feeling right.. I forgot to mention that it was 90 degrees in the box yesterday! hydrating like crazy!

I truly think that androcrine is helping recovery as I was able to get some decent numbers even though I was absolutely destroyed.

A: Duck Walk (4 sets x 6 steps forward/back (add wt. each set))==Was able to do 5 sets with barbell. better than ever!
B: Snatch pull + Snatch (60/3, 70/2, 75/2, 80/2, 85/1 x 5 sets)Was able to perform 2 sets with 1r @ 135lbs which was **PR**
C: Back Squat (5 sets x 4 reps @ 80%)I had no ambition to do anything high on this,but my partner would not allow me to scale. Hit 245lbs for 4R *PR
D: Plank holds (2 sets x 2:00 (add weight if possible))1 set at 2 m inutes, wasnt too bad but was done for the day after the squats.

I was really surprised to hit the squats hard again!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I trained legs on Saturday and I'm still feeling the soreness today (Wednesday). I hate legs with a passion!

Solid workout man! Nice to see PRs!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I trained legs on Saturday and I'm still feeling the soreness today (Wednesday). I hate legs with a passion!
Solid workout man! Nice to see PRs!
We are all in the same boat, I trained legs on Monday, and still feel like a weeble wobble today!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
HA ha, yah. Its setting in today for sure!

Yesterday was interesting.

Workout
Skill
A1: Hanging L-holds (4 sets x ME or 30 sec (whichever is greater))=== 25 Second Tuck ups
A2: Support Hold (on rings) (4 sets x ME or 30 sec (whichever is greater))==30 seconds all 4 sets

Conditioning

Metcon (AMRAP - Reps)==I got 70 pullups in!! 10 reps every set!
EOMOM 14 minutes:

56 Single Jump Ropes
-7 burpees
-ME pullups (in 1 set)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Photo Update

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Yesterday ended up being tennis day!

It was so nice out I had to!

So 1hr and 40 minutes of tennis and I was exhausted!

According to my Polar M400 ,I burned 741 calories!

This weekend we will be camping near a lake that has a beach. So beach session is about to happen!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for leg day again! Haha me and my girlfriend are hammering legs and arms with some outdoor cardio like tire flips and ropes and stuff.