Gotti and Androcrine meet again

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First and Foremost I want to thank BPS for allowing me to run this product for the second time. I had great results the first time around but I don't want that to cloud my judgment on the final product that will be released. So I'm going to do the best I can to compare both experiences but also somewhat forget the last log and focus on what it's doing for me this time around.

Androcrine:

Androcrine contains 5a-hydroxy laxogenin which is a naturally occurring plant steroid that is 100% approved by the FDA for human use without the need of a doctor’s prescription. How could a steroid be naturally occurring? Actually, several plants found in the wild have been known to contain steroidal evidence, but it was only recently that the chemical has been able to be extracted and reproduced on large scale.

The benefits of incorporating Androcrine are profound. It increases protein synthesis by over 200%, while significantly boosting metabolism within days of use and noticeable strength and muscle gains in as little as 2-3 weeks of starting.

Athletes are loving Androcrine because it is completely undetectable by every major drug testing organization in the world including WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency)! This is possible because Androcrine does not increase testosterone levels and therefore will not trigger a test to epitest prohibited ratio. So for every guy out there wondering if your job tests for gear, you can now have peace of mind in knowing you’re good-to-go with Androcrine.

There are several ways we recommend you use this Androcrine. For people new to BPS products it’s a great option to get your feet wet. 6 weeks of Androcrine as a stand-alone cycle would yield lean muscle gains with substantial increases on all major lifts, as well as decreased body fat levels. For bodybuilders and athletes with experience using BPS products, but hate taking time off between cycles, a low doses of Androcrine could act as a great bridge between high powered mass or cutting stacks. And then Androcrine also acts a great base when stacked with a variety of other products currently offered.

Androcrine is not a maybe product. Maybe it works for some guys and maybe not for others – it works for everyone. Whether a steroid is plant derived, lab produced, or occurring natural in humans, hormones have been proven to work extremely well and this is no different. Don’t be the last person in the gym to be using Androcrine, try a bottle today.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets get down to business

Goals: Cutting, I am going on vacation the end of August for Mexico so I've been slowly cutting to be ready for the beach. I'm close to where I want to be, maybe another 5lbs and I'm at my goal. But I'm also hoping to hit my goal early enough that I can keep pushing it to get sliced and diced for vacation.

Training:
Monday: Chest/Shoulders/Tris...10minutes HIIT cardio
Tuesday: Legs/Back/Bis...10 minutes LISS cardio
Wednesday: 25 Minutes HIIT cardio, Abs...broken down into 5 minute intervals and 60 crunches
Thursday: Chest/Shoulders/Bis...10minutes HIIT cardio
Friday: off
Saturday: Legs/Back/Bis...10 minutes LISS cardio
Sunday: off

Then the next week I flip it where I do legs/back/bis on Monday and Thursday and chest/shoulders/tris on Tuesday and Saturday. This way I'm hitting everything 2 days a week and every other week hitting a body part 3 times in a weeks time. I've been doing this for awhile so I may switch it up to shock the body or maybe play with the reps.

Monday and Tuesday I go heavy and less reps with Thursday and Saturday being more towards volume.

Diet: Macros are roughly: 210p,83f,145c....Current weight is 165lbs give or take. So come June 1st I may try and take it up another notch on the diet, maybe drop calories and carbs more.

Supplements:
Mr Supps Whey Isolate
ALRI Humapro
I Force Compete
ALRI Chain'd Out
Multi Vitamin
AST Creatine Mono
GSN Phytofuze
Mr Supps Omega 3,6,9
Hi-Tech Hydroxyelite
SNS TAA 500

I'm going to run out of Hydroxyelite by Friday and TAA 500 shortly after that. I will mention any additions to my supplements as we go.

I will be dosing the Androcrine at 2 pumps a.m. and 2 pumps p.m.....this is how I ran it last time and will do so unless BPS says they'd rather be try a different approach.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First I want to say thank BPS to giving me a second chance to review this product. If you want to stop reading now....Androcrine is amazing.

heres a link to the first log and review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278205-wax-laxacrine-wax.html

So lets get started:

Lotion: The lotion dries superfast and it's not a big amount. I divided my daily amount of lotion into 2 doses, so in the morning I was doing 3 pumps and at night 2 pumps. This was more than enough lotion to cover my chest/shoulders/and down my triceps. Yet it wasn't too much where I had a bunch left on my hands that needed to be spread to other areas which I liked. One day I was going to be out of the house for the whole day so I did 5 pumps all at once which was a bit much but not nearly as bad as the lotions of the past.

Strength: Last time the strength was really impressive but I was also on more calories than I am now. A few things could contribute to my lack of strength on this log though. Again I was low in calories and carbs, I was also coming off of a high stimulant fat burner, haven't taken time off from the gym in awhile, and a new demanding position at work. Either way I didn't really drop in the strength department all that much either which was good.

Fat Burning: During this log Androcrine really shined. Like I mentioned I was coming off a fat burner which I had good results with but the results had stalled out for a few weeks. When Androcrine kicked in, my body was changing almost daily. I was getting tighter and tighter each day and it wasn't like I was taking an AI where it felt like the tightness was a loss of water. I felt like the results I was seeing was actual fat burning. I weighed myself a few times and I think in total I was down 3.5lbs over the course of the log but I looked a lot better than just 3.5lbs which to me indicates I was keeping muscle as well.

Fullness: Being on low carbs the fullness aspect is going to be difficult no matter what I was on so I can't fault Androcrine or anything towards not being totally full. What I will say is that I wasn't as flat as I probably would of been without the Androcrine. Usually during this time of a cut I would feel small and flat but I don't really recall having many if any times during the log where I felt that way.

Hunger: I didn't notice much in terms of increased hunger. I think I had a week where after the gym I was starving but during the day I didn't notice any hunger pangs that affected how I felt. I wasn't getting hungry at night like I did last time. But I did drink a ton of water. Both logs so far has left me thirsty, the heat could play a role here but I can literally drink a quart of water like it was a class of water without even thinking about it.

Overall opinion: Androcrine is a great product. Over the course of the last few years I've gotten away from PH's and I don't pin at all so I've turned to natty anabolics. Androcrine is right at the top from the natty anabolics that I've used. Just a suggestion to BPS is to make a bigger bottle or a package of 2 bottles. I've noticed a lot of natty anabolics take time to kick in, give results, then level off. Androcrine doesn't level off and I really think 2 bottles would lead someone to mind blowing results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good detailed posts! In!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub a dub dubbed :biggthumpup:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Incline Bench 6 sets
Standing shoulder press using diamond bar 6 sets
Close grip press 6 sets

Hammer strength superset with underhand extension superset with seated side lateral raise 3 sets

Felt fresh in the gym. Maybe it was the massage I got over the weekend really relaxed things a bit for me or the fact that I'm instructing a training class at work and we didn't really do anything during the day so I had more energy. At work I wasn't excited to go to the gym and thought I didn't have extra high energy but the weight was moving. I tied a PR on incline press and the bar moved super smooth, I feel like I could of got another rep or added 5lbs to the bar but my spotter was in a rush to go. I also think I tied or set a PR in the shoulder press. All in all the workout felt like it was pretty quickly even though I looked up when I was doing close grip and realized it had taken me just as long.

First impressions of Androcrine was that I didn't get the citrus smell from it the way I did the first go around. Also noticed that it's more white than a yellow tint from the last time. The one thing I really like is it was thick in my hand not a soupy mess. Almost reminded me of that hair gel got 2 be glued type look but it went on smooth and dried really quickly.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Seated DB curl 6 sets
Squat 7 sets
Lat pulldown 6 sets

Leg press superset with straight bar pulldown superset with barbell curl 3 sets
Cable ez bar curl 2 sets

Started the workout a bit different than I usually do. I like starting with the bigger movements first and working my way down but I've been wanting to see if by the time I get to biceps I'm worn out and not getting the best out of them that I could. Plus I figured the bicep curl won't make me super exhausted and should still be able to squat the same. So I tried it and get a few extra reps on the curls which I was thrilled about. I didn't notice any big difference in squatting other than it took me a bit longer to feel loose. Could be the massage over the weekend, she spent a decent amount on my quads and maybe they just needed to get warm. The last set of squats was almost like a drop set, I didn't have anyone around to pull the plates as I finished but once I got the plates off myself went back under and finished with a set where I didn't come all the way out to lock my knees, I kept a bend in them at all times which seemed to burn pretty good. Lat pulldown I used a bar with the handles on the end where your palms are facing each other just as a change from the straight bar or the normal lat pulldown bar. And as you see I did alittle extra biceps. As I get closer to vacation I may start doing more vanity exercises for my arms, I'm not competing and my legs are pretty good anyway, might as well try and get the most out of the "visable" muscles for now.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wendesday

5 minutes HIIT
60 crunches
5 minutes HIIT
60 crunches
5 minutes HIIT
60 crunches
5 minutes LISS
40 roman chair leg raise
5 minutes LISS
40 roman chair leg raise

Felt really warm yesterday. All day at work I was sweating and at the gym I was sweating really bad. Not sure if it's the Androcrine or if it truly was hot. No one else at work really seemed to notice. Either way I had a productive cardio session, I threw in an extra HIIT set just to help increase intensity and my lungs felt like they were burning by the end. I have been doing crunches between each cardio bout but I'm mostly feeling a burn in my upper abs, decided to throw in some leg raises for good measure.

Have a bit of elbow funk going on. When my elbow is bend it feels like something is pulling. It's not total pain just an odd feeling that I'm not used to. Maybe I did something to it while doing close grip presses.

I'm done with Hydroxyelite on Friday and I think after cardio yesterday my body was finally trying to tell me, enough stim's for a bit. I'll still use them but nothing to this level for the remaining summer.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are you applying this? Sorry if I missed it in here somewhere.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How'd you like the HydroxyElite?
the first few days I felt like I was dying but I usually do when I haven't taken yohimbine products in a while, cold sweats and uneasy feeling....but after a few days that went away and I feel pretty good, I take 1 cap twice daily and it's the only stimulants I need for the day, the thermo properties are some of the best I've ever experienced and my hunger is pretty crushed, I've had to really play with my chicken meals to be able to eat them all

overall I lost 5 or 6 lbs within the first 2-3 weeks and have stayed at that mark since then, I look more lean in the mirror which is what I'm most concerned with

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are you applying this? Sorry if I missed it in here somewhere.
I apply to my chest first and then work around my shoulders and rear delts, if theres more left I spread towards my tricep area.....and I've noticed with lotion products that I always have some left between my fingers so I spread them in my inner bicep, my inner elbow, or ab region

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Flat bench superset with rear delt fly 3 sets
Flat bench superset with seated side lateral raise 3 sets
Peck deck superset with DB high row 3 sets
Overhead rope extension 3 sets
Overhand ez bar extension 3 sets
Underhand ez bar extension 3 sets

Chest press machine superset with shoulder press machine superset with dip machine 3 sets

Yesterday was a tough one. I was teaching a class all day at work which isn't a big deal other than it was really warm in the classroom (at least for me), I was sweating all day and just felt gross. Some of the class though I was nuts but other said it was hot. I was instructing and then running around whenever anyone had a question. So by the time I was out of work I just felt wiped out. It's a common feeling and then I get to the gym and snap out of it. I didn't this time, my strength wasn't where it should of been, even on volume day I was disappointed with my bench, that's why I did 6 sets just to see if I was tight or whatever and would snap out of it but I never did. Didn't want to push the issue and just load up weight to see if I could overcome the feeling so I stayed in a range where I was struggling to get between 8-10 reps. Got a nice overall pump in the gym though. And was sweating like crazy even though I wasn't moving impressive weight.

So the last few days I've been warmer than usual. Maybe it's the addition of androcrine or maybe something else but I break a sweat faster and feel like I sweat more, at least this week. Last night I also looked and felt really full. Especially in my arms, felt like it was the middle of winter and I just had a big carb meal even though my carbs are low right now. Hopefully that sticks around.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In to see how this goes.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday

Flat bench superset with rear delt fly 3 sets
Flat bench superset with seated side lateral raise 3 sets
Peck deck superset with DB high row 3 sets
Overhead rope extension 3 sets
Overhand ez bar extension 3 sets
Underhand ez bar extension 3 sets

Chest press machine superset with shoulder press machine superset with dip machine 3 sets

Yesterday was a tough one. I was teaching a class all day at work which isn't a big deal other than it was really warm in the classroom (at least for me), I was sweating all day and just felt gross. Some of the class though I was nuts but other said it was hot. I was instructing and then running around whenever anyone had a question. So by the time I was out of work I just felt wiped out. It's a common feeling and then I get to the gym and snap out of it. I didn't this time, my strength wasn't where it should of been, even on volume day I was disappointed with my bench, that's why I did 6 sets just to see if I was tight or whatever and would snap out of it but I never did. Didn't want to push the issue and just load up weight to see if I could overcome the feeling so I stayed in a range where I was struggling to get between 8-10 reps. Got a nice overall pump in the gym though. And was sweating like crazy even though I wasn't moving impressive weight.

So the last few days I've been warmer than usual. Maybe it's the addition of androcrine or maybe something else but I break a sweat faster and feel like I sweat more, at least this week. Last night I also looked and felt really full. Especially in my arms, felt like it was the middle of winter and I just had a big carb meal even though my carbs are low right now. Hopefully that sticks around.
You still getting that warming sensation? Just kind of curious about that. I havent had that as of yet. More energy without a doubt, but no heat.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gotti anyway you can snap a pic of the TD in your hand?
Just curious if it's just like lotion...?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You still getting that warming sensation? Just kind of curious about that. I havent had that as of yet. More energy without a doubt, but no heat.
I don't get anything upon application and I don't get located heat...what I mean is it's not like the evomuse fat burner but I feel warmer overall throughout the day.....so far anyway, maybe it'll go away

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't get anything upon application and I don't get located heat...what I mean is it's not like the evomuse fat burner but I feel warmer overall throughout the day.....so far anyway, maybe it'll go away
Im not getting it at all, but the energy and strength is there. Im a little jealous honestly, I like getting that warm fuzzy feeling!!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Started Androcrine Thursday and def been warm...can't stop sweating...but then again I'm also running Brite and various thermogenics....and it's been 90 degrees out. ha!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started Androcrine Thursday and def been warm...can't stop sweating...but then again I'm also running Brite and various thermogenics....and it's been 90 degrees out. ha!
Gotta love the added heat from mom nature!! I dropped like 20 lbs the first month I was in Iraq. Maybe I need to go back!lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, I don't want that feeling.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are you doing 2 pumps once a day? Or split 1 pump am 1 pump pm?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2pumps twice a day....2pumpas am and 2pumps pm

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got ya. Are you doubling up the dosage?
No the bottle says 4-8 pumps...I'm starting at the lower dose because I think that's all I used last time with good results and gives me the freedom to up the dose if I feel a need for it later on

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No the bottle says 4-8 pumps...I'm starting at the lower dose because I think that's all I used last time with good results and gives me the freedom to up the dose if I feel a need for it later on
Got ya. Don't know what I was reading. The bottle I read I thought was 60ml.
And 1 pump equals 2 ml. So using 1/2 pump twice a day would last 30 days.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday

Leg extension superset with seated leg curl superset with weighted back extension 3 sets
Goblet squats superset with straight bar pull down 3 sets
Vertical leg press superset with close grip lat pulldown 3 sets
Ez curl close grip 3 sets
Ez curl wide grip 3 sets
Double high cable curl 3 sets

So I'm done with Hydroxyelite, wasn't sure how the workout would go without the jolt from the stimulants. But I had a pretty good workout, I felt super warm the whole time even though it was still in the morning and not totally hot out yet. I was dripping sweat something fierce. I also tried my hand at farmers walks between some of my bicep work. I may do farmers walks on Tuesdays and Thursday to get fat burning fired up again. I left the gym and went home to cut my grass. By the end of that I just felt gross, like I had been sweating for an extended period of time and really needed a shower.

I have to say it felt nice being able to drink a coffee again after almost 2 months and also had a can of diet soda which felt good. Yesterday I woke up with the intensions of doing some work around the house but I just felt so worn out. Not really sure why I felt that way but for the life of me couldn't get the energy to do anything at all. I could of used some extra sleep this morning as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Seated DB curl 6 sets
Squat 6 sets
Lat pulldown 6 sets

Leg press superset with t bar row superset with double high cable curl 2 sets

Ran out of time fairly quickly and I'm not exactly sure how. I worked pretty quickly I thought. I wasn't taking long breaks between sets and figured I would of been able to get more work in. Either way I had a good workout. The bar on the squats was moving quicker than it had been. It wasn't slowing down for like 2 extra reps from where it usually starts to stick a bit. Even the lat pulldown weight was pretty impressive. I put on a weight where I would normally get 8 reps and 12 seemed easier than the 8 reps did previous. I also felt like I could of stayed in the gym longer last night. It was hot and I was sweating but I didn't feel totally spent at the end.

The only drawback yesterday was that I was super tired all day. Maybe it's because I'm off the high stimulants and my body needs to adjust but I couldn't wake up even though I slept really well. Hopefully I get back to feeling normal again.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sorry! Subbed in now. Didn't see you had a log running till now!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This log needs more BPS TLC. Let's get my boys in here lifted67 R1balla

Young Gotti, I know how you feel on the coffee. Personally, I can never take Combustion alone. I must inject some coffee somewhere in the week, or I get my coffee withdrawals. What day of Androcrine are you on now?
I was just looking at combustion last night, was hoping it was more of a lower stim'd fat burner I might give a try

today is day 9

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday

Seated DB curl 6 sets
Squat 6 sets
Lat pulldown 6 sets

Leg press superset with t bar row superset with double high cable curl 2 sets

Ran out of time fairly quickly and I'm not exactly sure how. I worked pretty quickly I thought. I wasn't taking long breaks between sets and figured I would of been able to get more work in. Either way I had a good workout. The bar on the squats was moving quicker than it had been. It wasn't slowing down for like 2 extra reps from where it usually starts to stick a bit. Even the lat pulldown weight was pretty impressive. I put on a weight where I would normally get 8 reps and 12 seemed easier than the 8 reps did previous. I also felt like I could of stayed in the gym longer last night. It was hot and I was sweating but I didn't feel totally spent at the end.

The only drawback yesterday was that I was super tired all day. Maybe it's because I'm off the high stimulants and my body needs to adjust but I couldn't wake up even though I slept really well. Hopefully I get back to feeling normal again.
The after stim crash bites bro!! But it goes away. As far as your extra reps and added weight, I am definitely getting the same effect from my Androcrine run. Its like lathering up with some sorta bionic cream every day!!! Hope you continue to gain my friend!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The after stim crash bites bro!! But it goes away. As far as your extra reps and added weight, I am definitely getting the same effect from my Androcrine run. Its like lathering up with some sorta bionic cream every day!!! Hope you continue to gain my friend!
nothing better than going to the gym tired and on low calories but having the weights move easier....only day 9 too, so it could only go up from here

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking at combustion last night, was hoping it was more of a lower stim'd fat burner I might give a try

today is day 9
I have to watch my stims due to my anxiety meds and one thing I noticed about Combustion is that the energy feels "clean." You may sweat more but it's more like a good nights sleep energy. You're ready to tackle the day on it but you don't feel like you have bugs on your skin or the need to write a term paper while you vacuum the house and do yoga like you would on other stim based fat burners lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to watch my stims due to my anxiety meds and one thing I noticed about Combustion is that the energy feels "clean." You may sweat more but it's more like a good nights sleep energy. You're ready to tackle the day on it but you don't feel like you have bugs on your skin or the need to write a term paper while you vacuum the house and do yoga like you would on other stim based fat burners lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Flat bench 6 sets
Shoulder press 6 sets
Skull Crusher 6 sets

Hammer strength press superset seated DB side laterals superset rope extension 3 sets

Kind of a run of the mill workout. I didn't get to do exercises that I had planned and nothing super impressive. Might have squeezed out an extra rep here or there but nothing spectacular. Felt the bar moving easier but once I hit the rep number I usually fail or come close to failing on I got the same difficult experience. I wanted to do incline press and standing diamond bar press's but equipment was taken when I got there so I went with what I had.

Tuesday is a LISS cardio day, I don't do long bouts of cardio but decided to turn it up by doing farmers walks instead of just walking on a treadmill. It was an interesting experience, first I tried to use these huge buckets the gym has filled with cement and they cemented a handle it them but I kept smashing my knee with the buckets as I walked so I turned to the DB's instead. I didn't get my heart rate up to where I would had I done HIIT but it was slightly harder than my normal LISS cardio. I didn't fail from exhaustion at all, it was mostly grip that gave out first, which I'm sure will improve as I go. My forearms, biceps, and triceps all got some weight pump from doing them as well which felt good, it was almost like from being in a stretching position for an extended period of time that when I was done blood filled in the muscle.

Didn't really like what I saw in the mirror this morning. Feel like I'm going hard and it was just whatever, however on my way to work my body feels like it's more lean and my arms filled in the shirt pretty good so maybe I'm just being negative from what I saw this morning.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that mirror is a real ******* sometimes but keep at it dude. You got the mindset to power through!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to let you know that I upped my dose to 8 pumps... And now I do feel that "warm" feeling throughout my body. I kinda likey!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to let you know that I upped my dose to 8 pumps... And now I do feel that "warm" feeling throughout my body. I kinda likey!!
how much r u weighing? I'm still only at 4pumps a day, thinking maybe 5 pumps next week but if I'm seeing results with 4 I don't really need to up the dose....I find a lot of the natty anabolics are really good when run for longer periods of time

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
225lbs. I decided to up it solely because ai wanted to see the difference, and because I like it so much Im going to run the Dermacrine directly after it