Mr. Physique's Summer Shred (11-kt, EpiAndro, & More)

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
So I'm going to be running quite a few shredding products this summer and figured I jump it all into one big log. I haven't really logged before so bare with me. Here's my initial plan of attack though you following along may find out I changed my plans, whatever
1-12: 11kt 250mg (maybe I'll try pushing higher IDK)
4-12: EpiAndro 300-500mg (Not 100% when I'll add in the Epi, but definitely will be doing so, want to get an impression on 11kt along though)
1-12: Forskolin 250-500mg (I think it equivilates out to like 50-100mg 95% I have a weaker extract or some **** not exactly sure how it works)
6-12: Epistane/Dienazone pre contest 30-45mg/2-3mL

I also have arimistane on hand I may throw in, as it give me considerable leaning effects, and want to at one point throw in: Invictus, for sure and possibly EC (low doses), Virtus, and Formestane.

None of the additionals are written in stone, and I may or may not through the dienazone in with epistane pre show, depends what I end up doing, how I'm looking, feedback, etc.

Anyway hoping to start 11-KT (I have olympus_labs Sup3r 11) tomorrow or within the next 3 days as I'm currently getting over a bout norovirus

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Okay, so today was day one, feeling a lot better, still have the sickness lingering. Should be 100% in the next 2-3 days (hopefully).

Dosing today was low - just don't want to jump into things if I catch a rebound cold/illness because of my immune system not still at 100%
11KT - 1ml (roughly 60-63mg)
Forskolin - 250mg 20% (so 50mg, I have the NutraPlanet brand)

The Sup3r 11 went on well, dried very fast. Not going to feel or notice too much first day especially off only ~60mg, but post workout as I want through my poses my mid-section did appear much leaner, not sure if this was an immediate impact on the 11-keto end, or was because of some weightloss from my sickness

Begin Statistics (6/12):
6'0, 177lbs 8-10% BF

I'm going to have some photos posted, as well getting some 1RM or 5RM lifts together probably next week as strength will still be down this first week.

My training regime ATM is my own personal split, but I'm going to be using a 7/5/3 variation I've been working on. I want to get into compound lifting and my consider powerlifting within the next year, as I also think heavy compound movements can be a great aid while cutting (especially when synthetic hormones are mixed in ;) )

I'm slowly easing back into everything, and will post up my diet next week when I'm back into full 100% swing of things. Previously I was just doing one day 30 minute, moderate intensity cardio...... I'll be upping that to 3 times a week next week, and slowly into 5X/week eventually to daily cardio.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Day Dos

Hit some shoulders today, thru in 2ml (125mg) 11-keto pre-workout (****I plan to continue dosing pre-wo BUT I need to know; will the sweat from working our hurt absorption???). Haven't dosed my forskolin yet, but will do another 50mg with dinner (probably won't up to 100mg until next week just because of tolerance/GI issues)

I will say I think 11keto may be moving in fast. I've appeared to shed some water when posing post-wo, as I'm seeing some new lines in my obliques :D will apply another 2ml tonight to start my dosing of 250mg/day

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd suggest throwing the Invictus in right as you're finishing up the 11-KT.

Also, subbed!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this. I'm trying to cut as well for the summer.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
FIVE

Now on day 5, day 4 of 250mg. Not too much going on, not expecting much at this point though haha.... Midsection is looking good!

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
I'd suggest throwing the Invictus in right as you're finishing up the 11-KT.

Also, subbed!
Will finish the 11kt post show, then begin bulk..... Not too sure I'll want to use it then

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the synergy between the invictus and the 11-keto is quite nice. They don't impact cortisol in the same way. I think thebigt had a good experience with these together as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think the synergy between the invictus and the 11-keto is quite nice. They don't impact cortisol in the same way. I think thebigt had a good experience with these together as well.
absolutely...11kt and invictus together is very nice, I would definitely recommend!!!

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
absolutely...11kt and invictus together is very nice, I would definitely recommend!!!
Thanks man, maybe I'll throw it in the end pre-contest. Will have some updates coming!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man, maybe I'll throw it in the end pre-contest. Will have some updates coming!
Sounds like a solid plan. Looking forward to hearing about the results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
11kt and epi-andro sounds like a really nice combo, looking forward to your results!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
General Chat 0