FireTitans BPS Androcrine ride

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What up people? This will be my log for a sponsored run of BPS' Androcrine!! Received it in the mail yesterday, and started with the first dose right after my shower. First I want to thank BPS for this opportunity, and really hope I can do as well with this as hes hoping for!
So, first topical, and didnt know what to expect. When it comes out, its pretty much like a lotion, and rubs in very easily, taking less than 20 seconds to be fully "in". Not really a noticeable smell, which is a good thing. Definitely has a cooling effect when applied, which is a plus. Im going to do 6 pumps a day (4-8 recommended) and see how it goes, and Im going to go ahead and purchase a second bottle today more than likely. I will start splitting the doses to 3 pumps twice a day starting tomorrow.
It may be a mental thing, but I noticed that this morning after waking up at 0530, I was in a much better mood than normal, and felt rather "perky" even before I drank coffee. That alone is incredible as Im normally looking for a future victim within the first hour of being awake. Im at the fire station today, so looking forward to hitting the gym to see how it feels.( I get paid to work out while Im here!!)
Looking for a recomp, so ill he at 1800-1900 cals a day, 230g of protein, and havent figured out my carbs just yet. Weighing in at 230 this morning. So, with that bowing said... Let's do this and hope some of you will join me for the ride!!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465655434.447404.jpg
haha taking a shotgun front row seat for the ride brother

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah bro! lifted67 deepseajs smith_69 come along for the show guys, rumor is there's going to be some guns up on display!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Gun show psshh!? No one tell Obama about my boys FireTitan and Alpha1agreda they got WMDs coming out those sleeves!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta about an hour left before I hit the iron plate buffet. Im not sure if this is a mental thing or not, but I gotta say, I have been wide the he** open since I woke up. Im truly hoping this will stay with me throughout!! Anyone else getting this response from the Androcrine?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Gotta about an hour left before I hit the iron plate buffet. Im not sure if this is a mental thing or not, but I gotta say, I have been wide the he** open since I woke up. Im truly hoping this will stay with me throughout!! Anyone else getting this response from the Androcrine?
I'm hitting the gym in about 60 mikes myself bro, what you hitting today?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hitting the gym in about 60 mikes myself bro, what you hitting today?
The Captain said chest and tris today, so Im game. Gonna push it as hard as I can. Not sure what I can do on flat bench with the shoulder not completely healed, but willing to push through to get a good feel. But dumbells... Damn right im gonna through them through the roof. You?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah!! Good stuff!! Nothing says good morning like waling up ready to punch through a wall with a smile on my face!! Thanks for letting me know

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got the same Response from Androcrine this morning as well..

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The Captain said chest and tris today, so Im game. Gonna push it as hard as I can. Not sure what I can do on flat bench with the shoulder not completely healed, but willing to push through to get a good feel. But dumbells... Damn right im gonna through them through the roof. You?
Shoulders as for your bench keep those elbows tucked, shoulders back and down, and grip just a hair outside shoulder width and see if that helps keep you stable!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders as for your bench keep those elbows tucked, shoulders back and down, and grip just a hair outside shoulder width and see if that helps keep you stable!
That seems to be the way for me to do it so far. Just wasnt sure what kind of weight I could do without causing serious pain. However, Today im going to try and make reading this log tolerable for everybody and push through!! Lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, I know my weight is jot going to be considered heavy to all you beastly guys, but I feel like its ok for a 38 year old broken down a** like me.
Got the gym and couldnt get started fast enough. Keep in mind I workout with my Captain, who gives it all he has, but not on the same level, so constantly changing plates back and forth can be a little exhausting. Lol
Today was going to be a "test" day, more or less to see what I can do, but still get a good workout. Started off with dumbell presses, and the on the 4th set I pushed 100for 10, and honestly felt like I could have gone heavier, but unfortunately thats all I had to work with. Did not go to flat bench die to the benches being tied up, but 4th set of incline was 275x5 and declines 4th set was 315x1. Fairly confident that I could have went 325 on decline. After 100 pushups and a few cable flies I went to triceps. Just to hit some highlights, I was able to hit overhead dumbbells ending with 2 sets of 100x10. I did some cable work, and ended with 3 sets of dips, the last 2 being sets of 10 with a 45lb plate strapped on. Now I will say this much, we are limited to the amount of time we can spend at the gum while on shift, so all of this was at a rapid pace(including the before mentioned plate swapping), but I can honestly say, that when It was time to go, I didnt want to, and felt as if I couldve went another hour. So far, either BPS Androcrine does the trick, or it makes me feel like it does, either way Im pretty stoked!! Taking off tomorrow with the family, but Monday Ill be back at it. Hope I have done enough to keep your interest. BPS...,Thank you again.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
When you said overhead dumbbells what exercise are you referring to? Just presses or tricep press?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol no but I can't figure out what exercise you mean.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You did that with hundos?!? That's sick dude, I thought that was the exercise you meant. I can only get like 90s for 8 though.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can do the 120s but only for 3-4. But as I said, 100s is all we have here. You Would think they'd have heavier being I work out at a college campus gym. Lol. But...90s for 8... You act like your eons behind me or something!! That's still rockin it out bro!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My gym is meathead heaven our dbs go up to 150

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha I'd get killed in shipping costs.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
All we can do is strive. I mean... All we can do is strive?
Strive and kick ass and lift heavy sh1t and take a bunch of supplements some natural some half natural some super natural and rub lotions on our bodies that make us stronger somehow!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strive and kick ass and lift heavy sh1t and take a bunch of supplements some natural some half natural some super natural and rub lotions on our bodies that make us stronger somehow!
All in!! Whatever works and gives me that kick in the ass!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Is this what it looks like when people try to lift that 250#er?

Attachments

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, as I said yesterday, Im taking the day off being its Sunday and Its a good day for some family time. But, I did want to touch base and give you a little bit of a morning update. Im getting off shift this morning from the fire department, and after being woke up at 0500 for a call, the morning energy I Had yesterday stands true today. I took my shower this morning and immediately applied my new "life lubricant". I feel very refreshed, something Im not normally accustomed to as Im a slow to perk angry sumbit** upon waking. Im looking forward to hitting the gym hard tomorrow, but if it does nothing else but give me this boost, Id be thrilled. I Dont believe thats the case though. Although Im a little sore from yesterday's workout, Its not as bad as it could be. My joints are not sore at all, other than my injured shoulder, and its not as bad as normal. See y'all tomorrow!!
BPS, I will be ordering a couple more bottles in the next day or so!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Did those bench tips help at all bro?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did those bench tips help at all bro?
Yes sir!! Didnt do flat bench, But I utilized those tips on my decline and it was a tremendous help. Its been a long time since I've done 315 on decline, and a lot was due to the fact that I didnt have that pressure on my shoulder. So I Thank you for that!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, always glad to help!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got done with the gym, and although it wasnt exactly what I needed in one aspect, it was in another. Woke up and did my application, and as always it went in nice, smooth and fast. No shower first thing so I used a hot rag to clean the surface and open the pores.
For some reason, Im having a lot more pain in my shoulder today, so I was unable to complete the majority of my shoulder exercises. Once I get so a certain weight, I have a problem with rotating the dumbbell from a seated position to start position for shoulder presses so I could only go to 65s today being I had no help to get the weight up.(typically my workout partner will put the weight in my hand at the starting point and I have no issues doing 85-95ers). Could not handle upright rows today, but was able to complete all of my shrugs. sets of barbell shrugs 135x20, 225x15 , 315x 10 and 350x 5. Barbell shrugs were 1 set of 50x50, 1 set of 50x25 and 1 set of 90x12.
Maxed out on leg extensions for 3 sets, and in order to cut down on some time, I went straight to squats.( wife was at home waiting for me) 1 set of 135x20, 225x10, 315x10 355x8 and 385, sadly, only twice. Will do some cardio tonight, but overall, the energized feeling Ive had since starting is still here. I Felt like I had an hour or more left in me. Good times!!! Tomorrow.... Back and biceps!! Super stoked to see what I can do. Gotta get these 17.5" arms to 18.5"!!!! DUECES!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You're killing it in there. Squat #s are sick. As for your shoulder I would avoid any movements/weights that cause any discomfort. Try to back off the front delt entirely and do rear and mid delt isolation movements as much as possible as long as they're pain free! Keep it up though. Enjoy the ride!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're killing it in there. Squat #s are sick. As for your shoulder I would avoid any movements/weights that cause any discomfort. Try to back off the front delt entirely and do rear and mid delt isolation movements as much as possible as long as they're pain free! Keep it up though. Enjoy the ride!
Youre right, But Im hard headed. I dont do much if it's uncomfortable, but I still try and push. I can do the lift, its just the rotation of getting the weight from a seated position to the starting point, if someone can hand me the weight, Im good. I was fairly impressed with my squats, but I want that 400!! The other thing slowing me down right now( which is a good thing this time) is my 15 year old son has decided he wants some meat, so Im taking the time to show him proper mechanics in between sets. So far, the ride is awesome!! Heres the thing. BPS' website says that while on Androcrine, expect an increase in metabolism within days, and I can HONESTLY say Ive noticed that. It also says big increase in strength after 2-3 weeks. If thats the case.... PRs are gonna get smashed!!! And I cant wait! Thanks for the advice... lifted67......AGAIN

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, i can tell you that if you keep pushing it in the gym like you are, the laxogenin won't let you down! I ran it at a higher dose than everyone else that was logging it (the OG version) and I loved it! I tried bumping it up even higher at the end and blew through a whole bottle rather fast just to see if it would be a noticeable difference but it wasn't. I think for your size, you could bump to 7 or 8 towards the end and not be overdoing it like I did. I would wait until you are further into this run before bumping though. However, if the 6 stays treating you rather nicely, no need to bump, just enjoy the ride! ;) Good luck and enjoy!!