NEW IFORCE POST WORKOUT "FINISH LINE"

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off huge shout out to the people over at Iforce for giving the opportunity to log this and also being okay with me starting a bit late.

Up until now i have used PES Ergonine intraworkout and BCAAS intra/post workout. I usually train fasted so I will also usually take a serving of BCAAS preworkout. If this is the case i do not usually take BCAAS immediately postworkout. With this product I will take it post workout no matter what my BCAA timing.

What I will be looking for

-Improved recovery
- improved endurance especially if I am doing post workout cardio or a second session
-Bloating or lack thereof
- Overall well being

Obviously I will be reviewing taste, mixability, flavoring etc. But these are what i will be looking for performance wise

I have had great experiences with every Iforce product I have tried and go back to MaxOut for my preworkout after i try a new one so every two tubs. Love the stuff..... and hemavol speaks for itself. if I coudl have an endless supply of those two I would be a happy man. Who knows this may be the 3rd Iforce staple for me. We will see. Hopeing 10 days is enough time to do it justice.

My stats -
age - 26
Height - 5'9
Weight - 195-200 :-(

Bench - 300
DL - 520
Squat - 385

Put on about 45 lbs since January, a lot of muscle but more fat than id like. Going to try to cut for the next couple months..... I think id be pretty happy at around 180-185. Eating has definitely become an issue its like im addicted to bad food....anyways, wish me luck, hoping this can help me recover in a deficit.

Usual split-
chest/back(deads)
Shoulders/arms
Legs
repeat

I dont always stick to this, if something is bothering me or sore ill swap it out or do something else. I try to start with heavy compounds and slowly increase reps as i get later into the session. Also try to superset things except squats and deads

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Awesome product I can see it being great in a cut, good luck bro

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start so far. I make sure to always keep Finish Line on hand. It's become a staple for me

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK....first day taking finish line I took it immediately post workout as recommended. I chose to mix it in 24 oz of water over the recommended 10oz of water. This was because of my past experiences with I forces products and their strong flavoring. In the past they have held a strong flavor even in a lot of water and this was no different.

The rainbow sherbet flavor in 24 oz of water is perfect for me a nice sweet, tangy flavor, not too strong, I feel that in 10 oz it may be too strong plus, why not enjoy it a bit longer with more water.

The initial taste is a bit fruity with an aftertaste of more tartness that you would attribute to sherbet. Delicious and extremely refreshing on a warm summer day.

The product mixed completely even after just twobahakes of my shaker

The next day I had no soreness although my shoulders and arms do not usually get sore......this was after a nice deficit.

The big test came the next day...legs

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yesterday I mixed finish line the same way this time with some ice and boy was that refreshing :). Ice cold is the way to go....

Today, minimal leg sporeness which was surprising given the amount of volume I did yesterday.... I however was in a caloric surplus unfortunately....my sweet tooth got to me

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ice cold Finish Line is sooooo refreshing it makes it hard to believe it's even a supplement!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, I'm in to follow!!!