Iron Legion VII-KT - Control cortisol (sponsored)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, s/o to Iron legion and nostrum for sending me a bottle/vial of the new VII-KT (topical 7keto) it's much appreciated!

This log won't be about food,my training or training progression. I may touch on it a little bit but overall this log will be about how this product has helped in regards to fatigue, midsection (visceral fat) loss around my lower abdomen and love handles~ primarily store fat here as of lately. I had a body fat reading done on my quads, arms and chest and they're all 9-11% and my abdomen (upper abs/obliques) were 14-16%

Little about me:

I'm 27 yr old, married to a beautiful woman and have a 10 month old baby girl. My baby (Lucy) JUST began sleeping 5-6hrs through the night (literally just started, last week) and I work a high stress job (GM of a Franchise) plus my training. So, I believe I have a A LOT of stressors in my life that have in turn raised my cortisol (evident of fatigue, lack of sleep, grogginess and lowered sex drive)

Goal- continue to get lean(around my abdomen) for my vacation in August, recover/sleep better.

Only "supplements" I'm taking currently are
Creamax XT - workout days w/AI Black cats
Green mag - rest days
SNS Growth Factor XT - 5 days on two off (mon-friday)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464786798.733123.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464786827.042319.jpg

First application was this morning [6/1/16]
- dosing will consistently be first thing in the morning.
- today was 1mL on my delts and traps (bottle says to rotate sites so that is what I'll be doing)
- applied smoothly, product has a nice scent to it as wel
- dried quick, but am left with an oil film that makes my shirt "stick" if you understand what I'm saying lol
- the dropper isn't straight, it has a 65 degree(ish) angle at the tip. I don't know the purpose of it, maybe helps from product dripping off the end? Not a bad idea, actually like the concept.
-been about an hour since application. Core temperature is elevated for sure

Anyhow, to those who join, thanks!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
In! Picking two bottles of this up after my Invictus run!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should also mention I'm following John Keifers "Carb night solution" and have been since 4/9/16.

After the "recalibration" phase (10 days of 30g or less of cho) you have a refeed/load of cho. Then it's six days of 30g cho or less and a load every seventh day (my seventh day is Saturday's).

Today I split the 1mL across my abdomen and chest. Since it's a 60mL bottle I'm ASSUMING the application should in theory be 2mL every day(since most products are a 30 day supply). With that being said, I'm going to ramp up to 2mL. Tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday I'll apply 1.5mL and the following Monday I'll start 2mL until the bottle is gone.

Sound good?

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should also mention I'm following John Keifers "Carb night solution" and have been since 4/9/16.

After the "recalibration" phase (10 days of 30g or less of cho) you have a refeed/load of cho. Then it's six days of 30g cho or less and a load every seventh day (my seventh day is Saturday's).

Today I split the 1mL across my abdomen and chest. Since it's a 60mL bottle I'm ASSUMING the application should in theory be 2mL every day(since most products are a 30 day supply). With that being said, I'm going to ramp up to 2mL. Tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday I'll apply 1.5mL and the following Monday I'll start 2mL until the bottle is gone.

Sound good?
did we send you two bottles?

the bottles are 30ml :D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also subbed!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did we send you two bottles?

the bottles are 30ml :D
my mistake

I wish you sent me two bottles ... Lol

1mL = 60 days
2mL= 30 days

^^ this is what I was trying to get across screwed up along the way

**Edit** ^^^^ is that correct^^^ or am I still off base? Lol

Welcome!
also subbed!
Nice! Welcome!
can it cause hair loss...?
No
Not likely. there is no conversion path from 7-keto to DHT
Dis.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I lied. I kept it at 1mL today lol

Spread it across my delts and traps again.

Nothing to note yet (only three days)

Tomorrow is my refeed/load.

Oh, by the way I'll have before and afters up at the end of the log . My before unfortunately, will actually be a photo of me tomorrow morning (chose this day because it's my last day of less than 30g of cho and before I start my eight hour window to refeed/load)

My after will be the same day(a Saturday morning) and time (8am or 9am)as my before

moleculargnz

Awards
In for this! I currently have my girlfriend running this with Invictus while she preps for a nationals show in July

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, I'm running 11kt this summer but your diet of 30g carb for 6 days is a killer. I need at least 100g/day to feel sane

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this! I currently have my girlfriend running this with Invictus while she preps for a nationals show in July
Awesome. I used Evomuse AMMO when I was prepping for my show. A good cortisol supplement during prep is often over looked

Hope this product treats her well! I'm only a few days in, so I have no evidence whether it's working or not quite yet.
Subbed, I'm running 11kt this summer but your diet of 30g carb for 6 days is a killer. I need at least 100g/day to feel sane
It's not bad. You adjust quickly.

Thanks for joining gentlemen!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't applied the product yet because I just finished working out. Will wait a few hours because I don't want to suppress cortisol post workout.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't bumped my dosage up yet. Will wait it out.. Nothing to note yet.

Small improvement of fatigue though

Also, my load was weird lol
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465250924.491747.jpg

Was craving weird foods

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
I gotta ask.. Why would you not want to suppress cortisol pwo?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I'm not mistaken, GH and cortisol are highest post workout and both keep fat burning and muscle growth going (in correlation with intense mediocre length workouts ~ what I'm doing) So, suppressing the hormones post workout would actually do more harm then good.

Your post workout meal can in theory suppress/ shorten cortisol. I eat 30-45 minutes post workout anyhow, but I didn't want to take the TD IIKT because that'd stop the cortisol dead in its tracks.

I could be off base, so IronLegion or NOStrum

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I'm not mistaken, GH and cortisol are highest post workout and both keep fat burning and muscle growth going (in correlation with intense mediocre length workouts ~ what I'm doing) So, suppressing the hormones post workout would actually do more harm then good.

Your post workout meal can in theory suppress/ shorten cortisol. I eat 30-45 minutes post workout anyhow, but I didn't want to take the TD IIKT because that'd stop the cortisol dead in its tracks.

I could be off base, so IronLegion or nostrum420

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I could be off base, so IronLegion or nostrum420
AFAIK suppressing cortisol won't do anything to suppress GH. Just because the two can become elevated at the same time doesn't mean that suppressing one will necessarily suppress the other.

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
Yea idk, I've never believed the boost in gh from mechanical tension would really affect muscle building that much anyway, at least not enough to spend much time thinking about it.. Sleep is where gh shows its power, considering you're natty. Cortisol on the other hand, I'd squash that sheet immediately if I'm throwing weights around, because I want to be as anabolic as I can. As for after cardio and if I'm trying to cut fat specifically, I'd let it cruise for a bit, eat, then bring it down.. Just my 2 cents and what has helped me and some others along the way. Good luck on you're run though! I've been enjoying mine so far :)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea idk, I've never believed the boost in gh from mechanical tension would really affect muscle building that much anyway, at least not enough to spend much time thinking about it.. Sleep is where gh shows its power, considering you're natty. Cortisol on the other hand, I'd squash that sheet immediately if I'm throwing weights around, because I want to be as anabolic as I can. As for after cardio and if I'm trying to cut fat specifically, I'd let it cruise for a bit, eat, then bring it down.. Just my 2 cents and what has helped me and some others along the way. Good luck on you're run though! I've been enjoying mine so far :)
Glad you're enjoying the product. Thank you for your feedback and your support!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8
-still nothing to note really. Only minor improvements on fatigue (not groggy or tired when waking) and somewhat with desire (regarding sex)

-don't notice any improvement around my abdomen. However, I am down another pound

Also, noticed that when I draw the product into the dropper it's usually just over the 1/2mL mark. So, technically I've been applying more than 1/2mL twice (or just over 1mL total)

Ill take a picture of the bottle later, it looks like I'm just under halfway through VII KT already

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12

- Still applying the 1mL + a little over daily. Never did increase the dose

- Obliques have definitely shrunk. Lower abdomen has tightened a small amount as well.

- morning fatigue is roughly the same, may have gotten a little better.

- definite increase in sexual desire (wife's trying to get away from me... Ain't happenin )

- Appetite has absolutely increased. Haven't changed the diet at all either.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14

-Lower abdomen and obliques are DEFINITELY shrinking. Very apparent this morning.

-still applying just over 1mL every morning. Haven't been rotating sites. Lately I've been putting the VII-KT on both forearms and applying it on my obliques and stomach. No waste lol

-Mental clarity is improved (first thing in the morning and carries throughout the day)

-Waking up isn't rough anymore. Use to take me about 10min to wake up and get the foggy/groggy feeling shook. Back to waking up and being ready to roll for the most part. Hopefully this continues to flourish, I miss this.

I'll get a picture of the bottle. From the amount left in *assuming* 10ish days left? ... But I never did well with the "guess how many MnM or gum drops are in the jar" game

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 14

-Lower abdomen and obliques are DEFINITELY shrinking. Very apparent this morning.

-still applying just over 1mL every morning. Haven't been rotating sites. Lately I've been putting the VII-KT on both forearms and applying it on my obliques and stomach. No waste lol

-Mental clarity is improved (first thing in the morning and carries throughout the day)

-Waking up isn't rough anymore. Use to take me about 10min to wake up and get the foggy/groggy feeling shook. Back to waking up and being ready to roll for the most part. Hopefully this continues to flourish, I miss this.

I'll get a picture of the bottle. From the amount left in *assuming* 10ish days left? ... But I never did well with the "guess how many MnM or gum drops are in the jar" game
This is great! We're getting very consistent results from our loggers regarding clearly noticeable improvements particularly around the mid-section (a problem area for most)

Thank you for your efforts logging Invictus, Tyga

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 19

-1.25ish mL still being applied

-abdomen has definitely tightened up. Although, Saturday and Father's Day I indulged quite a bit. Needs to was off and hit my baseline again

-definitely feel better as far as brain fog and energy

My weight hasn't moved much despite the calorie deficit AND GVT. Which, in fine with because the mirror shows other wise. It's been a pretty successful recomposition I suppose even though I wasn't looking for that lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6/30/16
Sorry for the delay, had doctor appointments and life got in the way. Anyhow;

I actually ran out of VII-KT on the 24th (so roughly 23 consecutive days of the product)

Overall it's a pretty good product. Application was easy, dried relatively quick and the scent was ok.

For abdominal fat loss, it was mediocre. Obviously your caloric intake and food consumption is the biggest factor there. I think within these 23 days I lost 2.2lb.

However, my body composition looks different all over. Obliques are smaller, chest is more striated, and top four abs are more visible.

VII-KT really helped with morning fatigue. I use to wake with pretty heavy grogginess and brain fog. About 12-14 days of repetitive dosing it was gone.

If I buy this product in the future, I'd rather see it dosed around 2mL a day. IMO I'd be more effective.

Diet was carb nite btw

Six days 30g cho or less
One day (Saturday) re feed/ cho load

Training was GVT

Thanks to IL for the logging opportunity

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. Since people see such great results in the midsection from Invictus, stacking VII-KT with Invictus could yield some really impressive results.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Will 7 Keto interfere with my wife’s birth control? Just had a kid not trying to have another.