Xtend Perform and Cordycep Militaris Unsponsored Log

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I've started taking Cordyceps Militaris last Thursday, which is 6 days ago as of this post. I'm already a huge fan of militaris, it had a profound effect on every aspect of training I do. I'm going to make this log, combining the 2. My dosing protocol will be this:

Morning Training:
1g of Cordycep Militaris upon waking, before fasted morning training.

1 Scoop of Xtend Perform during training

Afternoon Training:
1 Scoop of Xtend Perform
, a few mouthfuls before afternoon/evening training, while finishing towards the end of session

I will mix Xtend Perform in 24 oz of water.

Before I used Xtend Perform, I dosed 1g of Cordyceps Militaris before morning and a further 1g of Militaris before afternoon training. But I will only do the morning dose now.

Given my training schedule, I feel it's optimal for me to dose 1g of Militaris upon waking. It's going to be strange for me, to split 2 scoops for both training. I don't think it's optimal for me to consume half a scoop before morning training, then drink half a scoop during it. Same for afternoon/evening training. Unless someone gives me a better dosing scheme that excludes the 1g of Militaris I'm using. And my training for the whole day, goes up to 6~7 hours. So for the whole day I will take a full serving of Xtend which is 2 scoops.

I do alot of cardiovascular based exercises, given my boxing background. So my training regime will be different from most people here.

I also take essential staples for a long time now, such as beta alanine, magnesium, D3, Vit K2, etc. And so this log will purely be about militaris and Perform's Peak02.

xtend perform.JPG

Stats:

Weight: 61kg

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

I dosed 1g of Militaris upon waking, I woke up a little late so I'm rushed to get my morning cardio and workout done.

I only have 50 minutes to complete this in the morning so I did the following:

Ran for 4.6km in 20mins

4x 12x 65kg Back Squats
4x 10x Leg Press (forgot how much I put)
4x 25x 12kg weighted Hyper extensions

I didn't dose Xtend Perform, because I was in a rush. Also, today I have 3 training times. So I dosed Xtend Perform in the afternoon and evening.

4~6PM

20 minutes of Jump Rope (pace: 2.5 skips per second)
15 minutes of Agility ladder and footwork
4x 3 minutes of shadow boxing
4x 3 minutes of pad work
4x 3 minutes of bag work

I drank about 1/4 of Perform after my Jump Rope. Jump Rope is my warm up, and it felt easier than last week. I feel like militaris is building up in my system or something. Now, by the time pad work came, I finished Perform and I feel less exhausted than last week and I can push a lot more. Almost the same training scehdule as last week and I feel I could continue. This is not placebo, I've done the same **** for so long, and I know my body.

7:30~10PM
I had to help some new people for the first hour from 7:30PM ~8:30PM, so I participated in some drills and helped them. Did some shadow boxing, refining some techniques etc. There was about 15 minutes of high intensity exercises, such as going hard out at the heavy bag and some serious shadow boxing.

8:30PM... I started to take mouthfuls of Xtend Perform, probably drank 1/4 of it. This is where the real training starts.

10 minutes of warming up by yourself
4x 3 minutes of Shadow boxing (but different from the one in the afternoon). Focusing more on countering etc.
4x 2 minutes of Sparring
12x 3 minutes of Sparring

I finished my Xtend Perform by about 9:30PM. Training finished at 10PM. I felt I had alot of energy, so much endurance. I was exhausted, but to be honest, I was less exhausted than everyone else. I probably have the best cardiovascular endurance in my whole boxing gym... but I was definitely less exhausted than last week, when I was in the same situation. Xtend Perform's Peak02 certainly helped today, I can tell you that and it's not placebo. I felt quite relaxed, didn't get hit much. Countered so many people today, full of energy. I usually start from 8:30PM to 10PM, not 7:30PM... so I'm surprised that my endurance managed to pull it through. Thought I would be stressed out, and be exhausted, unable to continue to spar towards the end.

1st day, Peak02 worked on the 1st day, and not many supplements have such an early acute effect on performance. I'm thinking, this stuff, both militaris and Peak02, its probably better than beta alanine. It's too early to say and I don't want to be too biased, but I have a feeling, as I gradually use it more, it will be #1 performance enhancer of everything I have ever used.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Taste Review:

Cordyceps Militaris:

Raw powder, it tastes like crap. I feel like I'm tasting soft textured dirt, with a weird ashy mushroom aftertaste or something.

Xtend Perform's Black Cherry:

I bought only two tubs, and both tubs are Black Cherry. It's my first time ever tasting a black cherry flavoured BCAA. It's got a unique taste, I feel I can taste some black cherries, the flavour lives up to it's name. That's the initial hit. However, if you have ever taken raw Cordyceps powder, and if you focus your taste buds a little, you can definitely taste some mild cordycep mushroom residue texture in the after taste. But I'm fine with that, the Peak02, is full of mushroom extracts and was probably hard to flavour so I give props to Scivation for doing a good job on the flavouring. Maybe, the next tub I buy will be Mango instead. I'd give the flavouring an overall 9, missing 1 point just because of that after taste.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to see the feedback! Myself and 1Fast400 have seen nothing but great hints from the loggers on here

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Training yesterday was quite exhausting, did more than necessary. I had 8 hour sleep, enough to suffice, usually I aim for around 9 hours. Sleep is really important... for recovery. Anyways,

1g of Militaris upon waking

Morning Training:

Ran for 7km in 30mins

I did alot yesterday, and I wasn't sure I would last 30mins when I started. After the 10th minute, I kept telling myself to go the full 30minutes that I had in my head. I wans't huffing and puffing, my breathing pattern was standard, but I think my body wasn't 100%. However, after the 20minute mark, I started to get comfortable, maybe I got the runner's high by that time along with some good tracks hitting my ears. Probably a mixture of willpower and militaris, allowing me to finish the run, so I won't give full credit to militaris.

Cooldown 5min walk

While I'm walking, I started drinking my 1st scoop of Xtend mixed in 24oz of water. I drank about half of it.

Now onto some small abdominal work, I like to use this V Core bench, I like how you gotta stabilise your whole body on this thing.

vcore.jpg

Ab circuit, 4 sets.
1minute 2kg dumbbells shadowboxing in a semi-v position on that bench (focusing on using abs to swing the arms)
25x frog kicks
1 minute V-Sit on V-Core bench with good form

I'm sure Xtend Perform cut down my resting time when I transition in between the exercises, and when I rest between the sets. Usually I take about 30 seconds to transition, but today, I took 15~20 seconds to transition. Also, I take 1:30~2mins of rest in between sets, but I took just over 1minute of rest. Also I maintained my form well, while doing my ab circuit.

I know I shouldn't be doing too much, since I did way too much yesterday, I know I should take it lightly, so I only did one more thing, standing forearm curls, standard and reverse grip.

4x 35kg forearm curls
4x 35kg forearm curls reverse grip

Forearms were feeling a bit pumped by the 3rd set. Did some mild stretching afterwards and that's it for the morning.

---------

Afternoon:
5~7PM

4x 3minute shadowboxing (light~moderate intensity, warming up)
4x 3minute heavy bag work (moderate intensity)
4x 3 minute alternate shadowboxing/bag work (moderate intensity)
4x 3minute interval shadowboxing (light~moderate, focusing on countering)
4x 3minute heavy bag work (high intensity)
4x 3minute shadowboxing (low intensity, cooling down)

*only 45 second rest in between those 3minute rounds

I usually start with 20mins of jump rope, but a new blister started to form on my most outer toe, of both feet so it wasn't a pleasant feeling to do jump rope at all.

When I was shadowboxing, I would drink a mouthful or two of Xtend Perform during those 45second rest time. My body felt quite relaxed, it is important for a boxer to always feel relaxed, so every movement and punch feels solid and smooth, like it flows well. Cannot waste too much energy being tensed/jacked up all the time. About halfway, I started to feel a little tired, and before I did a high intensity work on the heavy bag, I decided to finish off Xtend Perform and up the intensity for that set of rounds. I was a little surprised at myself, I was able to continue to perform at a high intensity, towards the end of the whole session. I really wanted to go all out, so again, like this morning, a combination of both willpower and Xtend Perform's Peak02, doing it's job. I decided to be sensible and go another set of shadowboxing, but at a low intensity, like I'm cooling down. After that, I did some stretching again, focusing on my rotator cuffs, cause I did throw a lot of huge hooks on the bag, and those put alot of pressure on my rotator cuffs.

Oh yeah, I noticed less soreness from yesterday's training. I would usually notice more soreness around my lats and lower back, but today, there was some soreness, but a lot less than usual. This is due to consuming BCAAs (Xtend).

So far, day 2, I am pleased with Xtend Perform's Peak02

By the way, it feels refreshing drinking something flavoured during training now. Before I would usually drink water, mixed with bulk Taurine...

Now I plan to sleep a little earlier today, going to try aim for 9 hours of sleep, cause tomorrow will be a bigger day than today.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Not the best sleep, but I managed 8 hours again.

1g of Cordyceps Militaris upon waking

Morning Training:

4.6km in 20mins

I wanted to do 7km/30mins, but there was no air conditioning in the cardio room. I'm not running outside, cause it was raining. It's a bit ****ed, if you ever done hot yoga before, it was basically the same environment... instead of doing hot yoga, I was doing hot treadmill runs. Outside was like 35 degrees Celsius too. I'm not risking dehydration or whatever, by going the full 30minutes, cause by the time I was done, I felt my body was messed up. I ended up drinking half of Xtend (scoop) after the run.

Circuit of 4 Sets:
10x Pull Ups
10x Dips
25x Hanging Leg Raises

Sipping Xtend in between sets... luckily this part of the gym has air condition. Recovering fast at this time.

6x 10x 10.3kg Cable Crossover (Shoulders)

6x 10x 28kg Cable Chest Flys

6x 10x 45kg Seated Row (switched up some grip variations for some sets)

By this time, I finished my Xtend Perform. I feel much better, fully recovered from that heated treadmill run. Surprised I'm recovering quite fast, and the rest in between sets is normal... at 30~45 seconds.

Sorry for the weird weight numbers, my gym uses both lbs and kgs, but it's dominant measurement is lbs... And I was brought up using the metric scale.

Onto my ab circuit on a flat surface, yoga mat, 4 sets:

25x 8kg Russian Twist
50x Bicycle crunches
1min V-Sits

I'm surprised at myself for this ab circuit. 10~15 second transition time onto the next exercise. 45 second rest in between sets. This is an improvement in time... I believe Xtend Perform is helping me shortern my transition and rest times for my circuits and sets.

Some mild stretching is done... and that concludes the morning.

Evening:

I prepared the 2nd scoop of Xtend Perform in 24oz of water

Warmup: 20mins of Jump Rope

Spent 15mins going through some drills, mainly consisting of plyometrics

Started to drink Xtend Perform around this time.

6 sets of this circuit, a bit weird:

2mins of shadowboxing
25x Push Ups

Have to do push ups after each round of shadowboxing immediately

Light Sparring:

12x 2min Rounds
1min rest time in between rounds

It was light sparring, by this time I finished 3/4 of Xtend Perform. Not exhausted, still lots of energy.

Then it's cooling down, and spent 15minutes stretching etc. I finished off the 1/4 of Xtend Perform.

That's it for the day. Overall, pleased with Xtend Perform, particularly for morning. I didn't think the evening training tested/pushed me too much.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Xtend Perform

Mixability:

I just realized, Xtend Perform mixes well. I've always used one scoop in 24oz of water. I realized I don't have to shake my bottle, to mix the contents if I haven't drank it for awhile. So it doesn't seem to leave like some residue at the bottom. I'm comparing this experience with iForce's Compete. I always have to shake my bottle when I use iForce Compete, because there is a clump of contents at the bottom after 15mins or something. I'm rating 10/10 for Xtend Perform's mixability.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome feedback
Day 2 and seeing improvements
Really happy with the feedback so far

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Woke up after 8 hours of sleep, feeling rested.

I'm only going to do morning training, and I'm going to rest for the afternoon and rest up for the weekend... weekend's training will be a little more grueling.

1g of Cordyceps upon waking

2 Scoops of Xtend Perform mixed in 24oz of water, not yet consumed

7km in 30mins

I tried drinking a mouthful of Xtend Perform without stopping during my run at the 10th minute mark. I wouldn't do that again, it interrupted my breathing pattern and took about 2 minutes for my breathing pattern and heart rate to normalize lol.

I finished 1 scoop of Xtend Perform while cooling down after the run. So far, I have another scoop of Xtend Perform left in my bottle, 12oz.

Onto some weights:

1x 12x 60kg Back Squats
1x 12x 65kg Back Squats
2x 12x 70kg Back Squats

The best part is, I'm happy I'm able to do 2 sets of 70kg Back Squats with good form. I believe I can give some credit to Xtend Perform in helping me achieve this improvement

4x 10x 160kg Leg Press (machine weighs 70kg, so added +90kg weight)

After the Leg Press, I finished the rest of Xtend Perform.

5x 8x (each side) 32kg (16kg dumbbells each side) Weighted Lunges

I'm surprised I did a 5th set of lunges. I felt the burn in my legs during my 5th set, but I'm glad I did it. I usually tend to do 4 sets only.

Ab Circuit, 4 sets:

50x Bicycle crunches
1min V-Sit
1min Planks

4x 8x 17.5kg Barbell Curls
4x 10x 18kg Tricep Pushdowns

I think I have pretty ****ty stats for arms lol, but as I said in my original post, my training is different. I can't have big bulgy arms for boxing, it'll slow my snappy punches. But today, I felt those barbell curls felt a little easier, maybe I could do 20kgs. But, I do it with strict form, no elbow swinging, fully locked while curling it with full extension.

That's it for the morning, and I'm still pleased with Xtend Perform, still noting improvements and definitely giving some credits for both myself and Perform & Militaris.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Taste Review

Okay, I know I've already reviewed the taste, but I want to review the taste of 2 Scoops of Xtend Perform in 24oz of Water. Firstly, it was initially too concentrated... I think one scoop of Xtend Perform in 24oz of water tastes a lot better. 2 Scoops in 24oz was too sweet for my taste buds, maybe someone else with sweeter taste buds would love 2 scoops in 24oz of water. Probably give it a 8/10 for this silly taste review (2 scoops in 24oz).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

I want to note that I run everyday, and I'm not pushing myself at 100%, so when you see me put 4.6km/20min or 7km/30min, don't assume I'm pushing my 100% (overtraining). My 100% is running at a higher intensity which is a personal record of 8km in 30mins. Also, before Xtend Perform and Militaris, I would run at a slower pace on particular days, but with Perform and Militaris, I feel I am able to run 7km/30mins, every morning if I were given the normal circumstances (sleeping enough, enough time etc). My slower pace that I used to do was running 10km in 60mins, slower pace, but covered more distance in a longer time frame. So I'm glad that I'm able to train at a higher intensity everyday. Maybe if I find a good time and opportunity during this log, I may try to see if I can run more than 8km in 30mins, or run more than 30mins while maintaining that pace.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Great updates, i have just tried 2 scoops of Xtend perform in the black cherry flavour intra workout for a leg session and set a few personal bests,

e.g. Hack Squats 360 pounds for 15 reps where previous best was 10-12

Machine Assisted Squats 382 pounds for 15 reps where previous best was 360 pounds for 8-12 reps.

Leg Extensions full stack 262 pounds 20 reps and 3 sets prior all 15 reps, normal reps are 10-12 max so i almost doubled them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great updates, i have just tried 2 scoops of Xtend perform in the black cherry flavour intra workout for a leg session and set a few personal bests,

Machine Assisted Squats 382 pounds for 15 reps where previous best was 360 pounds for 8-12 reps.

Leg Extensions full stack 262 pounds 20 reps and 3 sets prior all 15 reps, normal reps are 10-12 max so i almost doubled them.
This is awesome
You going to log your experience ?

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established

Nice, really glad to hear that Xtend Perform is treating you well and those are good numbers with impressive improvements!

Yeah, I try to be as detailed if I can, I usually do log updates before I go to bed, takes a bit of time cause I have to remember what I did. Maybe that's why I'm getting less than 9 hours of sleep lol, but I'm happy getting at least or over 8 hours nonetheless.

If you ever decide to make a log, I'll gladly follow along too

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Holy ****, today was an amazing day. I can't wait to write it all down.

I was well rested with 8.5 hours of sleep, but no fasted training. I had to something important to do in the morning... but I dosed 1g of Militaris upon waking despite no morning training.

I had lunch at 12:30PM, mixed 2 Scoops of Xtend Perform at 3:30PM and went training.

7km/30mins

Holy ****, my breathing pattern is so smooth, and I feel my heart rate is lower than before. This run was easy for me today. I'm so happy with the results. I also drank half a scoop's worth of Perform before running.

I wasn't even huffing and puffy, I didn't even did the usual 5 min cooldown walk. I immediately walked to the boxing area of the gym, and immediately started jump rope.

20mins Jump Rope (2.5 skips per second)

There were about 5 minutes worth, where I turned up the intensity, increasing the speed, up to about 3 skips per second. My cardiovascular endurance is through the roof today. I felt I had limitless energy.

interval.png

Okay, usually I do 3min rounds with 45 second rest in between rounds. But today, I decided since I have too much energy, I felt I can manage 3min rounds with 30 second rest in between rounds. So I created a new interval program timer on this phone app.

So I did this:

4x 3mins Shadowboxing (high intensity)
4x 3mins Heavy Bag (high intensity)
4x 3mins Shadowboxing (moderate to high intensity)

Do you see the difference? I didn't even do low intensity work at all. I just had so much energy, there was no point for me to do low intensity work at all today. On top of it, I had 30 second rest in between rounds instead of 45 seconds. This is a incredible improvement in resting time.

During the heavy bag work, I was pounding the bag so hard with precision and intensity that my bluetooth earphones fell off twice, and I didn't care, I just kept continuing.

I could continue but I did not want to. Friday and Saturday, is supposed to be my active recovery days, because from Sunday to Thursday, I got lots of training to do, those are the ones where I'm going to spend 4~7 hours training per day. But man, Xtend Perform is now exceeding my expectations on day 5, I just want to PERFORM at a higher level all the time now. I feel like I didn't want to leave the gym today, I was a bit sad, but I had to take care of my body, I can't slam it down, over training is a serious issue, happens to top athletes, hence injuries, muscular fatigue etc.

That's it for today, I'm more than pleased with Xtend Perform today. I would rate more than 10/10 for Xtend Perform, as an performance and recovery aid today. As an endurance athlete, I ****ing love it, Xtend Perform is truly taking my performance to the next level for sure

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you don't know.. now you know
Great to hear man!!!

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

I slept over 9 hours, but was not well rested, I think I just didn't sleep well. Anyways onto the day

Mixed 1 Scoop of Xtend Perform and drank 1/4 of it

Morning Training:

Ran 7km/30mins

I did it again, keeping the intensity of the training throughout all days of the log so far. Haven't slowed down my pace at all or done a slower paced run during this log yet. My breathing isn't as good as yesterday, I think I ate too less recently, cause I upped the intensity of my training and I'm not increasing my calories high enough in relation to my training intensity.

But, I'm happy I finished my run, usually I'd go for a slower pace, over a long time but I didn't. Didn't feel necessary with militaris and Peak02 in my system.

Did a 2.5min cooldown walk, I couldn't wait to go do my jump rope afterwards. I don't feel like I need to do the 5min cooldown after my run anymore. I finished the rest of Xtend Perform.

20min Jump Rope (2.5 skips per second, with 5 mins or so at 3skips per second)

Same intensity of jump rope as yesterday. Halfway at the 10min mark, my body felt in tune... could just keep skipping and skipping. Felt alot easier than before. I think the Xtend Perform really helped me recover after the run and made my skipping alot easier during that halfway mark.

Some mild stretching.

Afternoon training

I ate more carbohydrates, and I scheduled a buffet dinner with my friends after my afternoon training. This afternoon training, I cannot control the rest times cause my coach is dictating it, but I will note how I feel

Warmup:

6x 2min Shadowboxing and drills
*1 minute rest

Easy, I was a bit anxious, my warm up was at moderate intensity. Just want to test my cardiovascular endurance with Peak02 in my system asap.

6x 3min Shadowboxing
*1 minute rest, but in that 1 minute rest, we are doing 15x BW Squats and 20x BW PushUps.

Still had alot of energy despite sweating a ton. Leaving a pool of sweat on the floor.
Drank half of the 2nd Scoop of Xtend Perform by this time, then I refilled the half scoop left back to 24oz.

6x 3min Punch/Dash/Counter drill combination with a partner
*1 minute rest

My partners are more tired than me, I still have lots of energy, not as fatigued as others

Now this is the fun part

8x HIIT Style Heavy Bag
15 seconds going 100% with speed/power/technique only doing 1-2 punches, with 30 second resting time

1st round, I just went 100% like a machine, and everyone is looking at me... really? Asking if I can last all 8 rounds at this intensity lol. Anyways, I did it, all 8 rounds, it was exhausting, which required some of inner willpower to power through. I am pretty damn sure Peak02 helped me and by this point, I've finished it.

10mins of calisthenics work, mainly core including lower back

I thought we were done, I mean, everyone looked exhausted from the HIIT Heavy Bag & calisthenicswork, but our coach said, wait you guys gotta do some light sparring, just "light". Which meant 2 min rounds with 1min resting time.

4x 2min rounds
*1 min rest time

I gotta say, it felt too easy. Everyone else was more exhausted than me. I was almost untouchable, just countering and landing punches almost at free will, felt like Muhammad Ali lol. They all know I have good cardiovascular endurance, but they noted that my endurance was even better today. I certainly believed Xtend Perform's Peak02 really assisted my training this afternoon, and improved my cardiovascular endurance no doubt... even people at the gym says so too.

Anyways, I probably burnt alot of calories again today. Xtend Perform again, today is making me train at a higher intensity today. I went for a buffet with friends tonight, and I ate a lot of meat and ice cream. With this refeed/cheat meal, I feel I'm ready for this coming week. Another good day with Xtend Perform!

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

I slept almost 9 hours, but I think I slept lightly, not deep enough.

Morning:

Mixed 1 Scoop of Perform in 24oz of water

Didn't do my morning run, but rather did it in the afternoon. Just did weight training in the morning

Spent 5 mins warming up my body

Circuit 4 sets:

10x Pull Ups
10x Dips
25x Hanging Leg Raises

Just some calisthenics to start of the morning. Sipping through Xtend Perform

3x 10x 14kg Cable Crossovers (Shoulders)
3x 10x 10.3kg Cable Crossovers (Shoulders)

I'm not sure if I remembered the exact weight... all this lbs to kg conversion is confusing me. Anyways, I just know I managed to do 3 sets of heavier weight, then did 3 more sets with reduced weight Also, rest time in between sets is reduced compared to last time, had about 30sec or so resting time

3x 10x 30.3kg Cable Chest Flys
3x 10x 28kg Cable Chest Flys

Again, trying to progress to heavier weights. Slight improvement but definitely there

3x 10x 50kg Overhand Barbell Rows
3x 10x 40kg Overhand Barbell Rows

Usually I do 6 sets of 45kg. But I felt I could do a little heavier and I did. I'm glad that I was able to do 3 sets, but that 3rd set towards the 8~10th rep, my form struggled so on the 4th set, I reduced the weight. With the reduced weight, I just slowly went through the motion, trying to build some mind-muscle connection. I never hit 3 sets of those 50kg Ovehand Barbell Rows before so I'm happy with that.

2x 10x 45kg Seated Row (Overhand close grip)
2x 10x 39kg Seated Row (Side close grip)

Just hitting more of my back, reduced the weight for the 3rd/4th set to build more of that mind to muscle connection. Just want to feel the contraction and expansion during the whole motion. Also, resting time is about 30~40 second in between sets.

6x 8x 7kg Front and lateral dumbbell raise

I used to do this with 1min or so resting time, but today I decided to shorten the resting time. I did it with a resting time of 30 seconds... but wow, that 6th set, I really struggled towards the later reps. At least 5 sets with good form though, happy with that. Finished Xtend Perform by this time

Ab circuit, 4 sets:

1min 2kg dumbbells shadowboxing in a semi-v position on vcore bench (focusing on using abs to swing the dumbbells)
25x frog kicks on the vcore bench
1min plank on flat surface

*transition time in between exercise is 10 seconds, with a resting time of 30 seconds in between sets.

I'm surprised I recovered fast in between the sets. I wasn't worried about the transition time. Really felt the burn in my abs on the 4th set, but manage to pull through. Quite happy with the results and the recovery aspect of Xtend Perform today, really shortened my resting time in between sets.

Afternoon:

Mixed the 2nd Scoop of Xtend Perform of the day in 24oz of water

Started sipping on Xtend Perform on the way to the gym

7km/30mins

My breathing is fantastic, not struggling at all. Exactly feels like Day 5, where I reported my breathing pattern was really smooth, and my heart rate wasn't really that high. Just walked for over 1min then went to the boxing area.

4x 3mins Heavy Bag Work (high intensity)
4x 3mins Alternate shadowboxing and bag work (moderate to high intensity)
*rest time in between rounds are 30seconds

I did less rounds than I did on Day 5, because I was limited with time. Lots of energy, found no need to do any low intensity work again, today. Now, the 30 second rest time feels like the norm now, I don't think I'll go back to doing 45 second rest time if given the choice and if I'm taking Xtend Perform. If I'm able to train with a lower rest time in between rounds, that means, I'll recover even better during that 1min rest time in between rounds in a real match and sparring.

Today, the recovery aspect of Xtend Perform was really pronounced with some strength increases on some of my lifts. Tomorrow's a big day, gotta hit legs in the morning with lots of sparring to be done in the evening.

Side Note: With all these higher intensity work I'm doing... I noticed some of my joints are starting to ache a little (due to increased volume and intensity). I've already ordered Flexatril, and I'm anxious to use it ASAP, so once I get it, I'll add some notes about Flexatril once I start it along with this log, and of course, give it a review

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome good to see what Flexatril does on the perform stack! Your going to have happy joints!

Love the detail in here man

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Had about under 9 hours of sleep. I slept well, but I think my body starting isn't... I think I need to put in a rest day soon or an active recovery tomorrow.

Morning:

1 Scoop of Xtend Perform in 24oz of water

4.6km/20mins

Good run, breathing pattern still good, could've gone the full 30minutes, but wanted to tone it down today

1x 12x 60kg Back Squats
1x 12x 65kg Back Squats
1x 12x 70kg Back Squats
1x 10x 75kg Back Squats

*about 1 minute rest time in between sets

It's hard for me to get personal records in these lifts, no one to spot. Anyways, I'm satisfied, kept the rest time in between sets the same and managed to lift heavier. That last rep, of 75kg Back Squats... I was a little shaky when going up so I just did 10. First time hitting 75kg Back Squats of my life. Best part is, I did it with good form, until that 10th rep, and maybe the 9th rep!

1x 10x 160kg Leg Press (machine weighs 70kg, with added +90kg weight)
3x 10x 165kg Leg Press (machine weighs 70kg, with added +95kg weight

*about 45 second rest time in between sets

Last time I did 4 sets of 160kg. But after the 1st set of the same weight today, I felt I could go a little heavier, which I did. Another increase. Also did it with good form and full extension.

4x 8x (each side) 32kg (16kg dumbbells each side) Weighted Lunges
*rest time was about 1minute in between sets

Holy **** this was a bit hard. I literally walked from the leg press, to the dumbbell rack, grabbed the dumbbells and immediately started doing lunges. That was like 1min and 30sec transition time. That last set, I felt the burn in my legs... and I finished Xtend Perform before the last set.

4x 25x 14kg Weighted Hyperextensions
*1min resting time in between sets

Last time I did 12kg, so this is an improvement of 2kgs with the same volume. Overall, a satisfied morning workout.

Afternoon training:

I didn't take Xtend Perform for this particular one...

Jump Rope 20mins (2 skips per second 1st 10mins, 2.5 skips per second last 10mins)

I think a felt lazy at first, that's why the drop to 2 skips per second at the start, but halfway, my body started to get into the groove.

15mins of Agility ladder and footwork drills, plyometrics

2x 3mins Shadowboxing (low-moderate intensity/warming up)

6x 2mins of Shadowboxing (high intensity, focusing on speed and combinations)
*after each round of shadowboxing, we had 1min to quickly do 15x pushups, 15x squats [BW])

4x 3mins of Pad Work (high intensity)
*45 second resting time

That pad work was really intense, towards the end I was quite exhausted. I'm saving the 2nd scoop of Xtend Perform for sparring during the evening

Evening training:

6x 2mins Bag Work (moderate intensity, focusing on certain combinations)
*45 second rest time

After this was done, I finished 1/4 of Xtend Perform.

Then we proceeded to sparring.

12x 3mins of sparring
*after every 3rd round, we'd rest for 3mins. 1min rest in between rounds
*there were some rules, like the first 3 rounds, only using lead hand etc etc

2x 2mins of high intensity sparring to finish off

Didn't feel exhausted as others, again. I believe the recovery aspect of Xtend Perform helps me to recover fast in between rounds, and I don't feel as exhausted physically. But right now, I think I'm a bit tired mentally, probably do an active recovery tomorrow and that's it.

Legs is probably everyone's hated day lol, and I'm glad Xtend Perform improved some of my lifts for legs. For boxing, it has really improved my cardiovascular endurance.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Everyday is eating better
Try an accumulation set adding a 45 pound plate after 7-8 reps on legs press

1plate / side X 8 have 2 people add a plate
Hit another 8 and add a plate
Etc etc until you fail

You will hate me and thank me later :)

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Slept about 8 and a half hours. Today won't be as exciting compared to previous days, cause I made today an active recovery day.

Mixed 2 scoops of Xtend Perform

Jogged 6.4km in 40mins

This is low intensity running/jogging for me. I usually do anywhere from 30~60minutes of this pace (roughly 9.6km/h~10km/h).

Felt a bit peaceful during the jog, and I can drink Xtend Perform at this pace without having to interrupt my breathing pattern. Finished 1 scoop's worth of Xtend Perform after the jog.

Spent 10mins or so doing Cable Internal & External Rotations

I like to do these to strengthen my rotator cuffs and to relieve any aches that like to occur from boxing, which usually happens when you practice alot of hook punches on the heavy bag or do lots of sparring.

Ab circuit, 4 sets:

25x 8kg Russian Twist
50x Bicycle Crunches
1min Planks

I'm used to doing ab work almost daily, and I did take about 2 min resting time in between sets. Not doing anything crazy fast today.

8x 25x Crunches on abdominal bench

This isn't too exhausting for me so I'm able to put it into my active recovery day, I just like to build more mind-muscle connection with my core, like feeling the squeeze, the contraction of your core by doing these. Took about 1min rest in between sets here.

Spent 15minutes on the yoga mat stretching, sat in the hot tub and the sauna for a moment.

Spent rest of the afternoon just walking around and window shopping with a friend, just staying a little active but nothing too intense for the day.

The taste of Black Cherry is growing on me. I really love it. What I did was... every time my bottle reached halfway (12oz), I would refill it back to 24oz. I did this like 4 times. Eventually I had something like 1/4 scoop of Xtend Perform in 24oz of water or something like that and was surprised the taste didn't get diluted as much as I thought it would be.

Everyday is eating better
Try an accumulation set adding a 45 pound plate after 7-8 reps on legs press

1plate / side X 8 have 2 people add a plate
Hit another 8 and add a plate
Etc etc until you fail

You will hate me and thank me later :)
Thanks for your advice, I'll try give this a go on Friday or Saturday. And... I think that'll be a really tough day haha.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No problems. You ever need some suggestions or ideas to turn it up a notch just let me know :) i would be glad to put you through some misery.
I would like to see you do a AMRAP (as many reps as possible) on squat or deadlift. Just put 225 on the bar and let it rip

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No problems. You ever need some suggestions or ideas to turn it up a notch just let me know :) i would be glad to put you through some misery.
I would like to see you do a AMRAP (as many reps as possible) on squat or deadlift. Just put 225 on the bar and let it rip

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Had alot of stuff to do, scheduled family lunch and had to go to CostCo to renew my membership and buy some food during the afternoon

Anyways, over 8 hours of sleep.

Morning:

1 Scoop of Xtend Perform in 24oz of Water

Drank about half of Xtend Perform before doing my 7km/30min run

I felt pleased with the morning run, thought I would only do 20mins. I've definitely increased the intensity and distance I'm running in average per week. If it were the old me, I would've done 20mins today straight after active recovery/rest day.

Anyways, that's it for the morning, had to rush for lunch.

Afternoon training:

Mixed the 2nd Scoop of Xtend Perform of the day

Circuit 4 sets:

10x Pull Ups
10x Dips
25x Hanging Leg Raises

Just some calisthenics, I like doing these, kinda warms me up before I hit the cables/weights

Same resting time as on Monday. Still stuck, no improvements on strength. Though, I noticed I'm slightly less exhausted than I was that day, but didn't have the strength to do 4 sets of 14kgs.

5x 10x 30.3kg Cable Chest Flys
1x 21x 23kg Cable Chest Flys

I took a slightly longer rest time, roughly 45~50 seconds (difference of +15~20 seconds), but was able push out 5 sets of the heavier sets. Also, tried to do as many 23kg ones as I could.

3x 10x 47.3kg Seated Row (Overhand close grip)
3x 10x 41.3kg Seated Row (Side close grip)

Again, a slight strength increase (+2.3kg) with a slightly longer resting time of under 1 min in between sets.

6x 10x 25kg Barbell Upright Row
*45~50 second rest time

Actually my first time doing this in a long awhile so I'm not sure if this is a good result, but did it with good form, tried to bring the bar to my upperchest/collar bone most of the time. The dumbbell rack was full of people in the afternoon and only the barbells/kettlebells were free.

3x 8x 20kg Barbell Curls
1x 8x 17.5kg Barbell Curls

Slight improvement again on Barbell curls. Could only muster 3 sets of 20kgs, but I'm really not allowed to work too much or if any... on biceps cause it may slow down the punching speed but just working on it maybe once a week, just for small aesthetic appeal. Happened to one of the guys recently, he said his jab isn't like what it used to be before (less snappy/less speed), after he increased his bicep size.

4x 25x Flat Bench Leg Raise (I'll increase the difficulty by lifting most of my back off the bench with each rep)

And for the last few reps of each set, when I lower my legs, I'll keep my back off the bench and slowly drop my back and legs down, like I'm doing a Dragon Flag on the way down. Makes me really contract my core when I do that, it's a satisfying feeling.

Then I saw a dipping bar station when I was done with abs, and decided to do as many as I could till exhaustion, which was 23 reps.

Overall, a satisfactory day. Tomorrow, I have a high intensity sparring session to be done in the evening I think, and I'll see if I can hit the lower body parts, legs and lower back. Going to check my numbers on deadlifts tomorrow, I think I might hit close to 225lbs/100kgs, but no way on squats haha...

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been using this Last Friday Saturday, Sunday OFF and every day this week at 2 scoops or around 30 grams intra workout with an extra 5 grams of leucine powder, endurance and power keeps going up, my HIIT cardio sessions have improved, i can maintain a faster pace for whole session and final 100 punch burst at end is more improved.

I don't know if i should be using it on my Rest Day Sunday or just 2 scoops 6 times per week Mon-Sat.

Also I have 1 Tub of Black Cherry which tastes awesome.

I have one other in the Mango Flavour and will be getting more in fruit punch, e.g. probably 2 of all 3 flavors to stay on this product for a while.

Last edited:
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Had alot of stuff to do, scheduled family lunch and had to go to CostCo to renew my membership and buy some food during the afternoon

Anyways, over 8 hours of sleep.

Morning:

Drank about half of Xtend Perform before doing my 7km/30min run

I felt pleased with the morning run, thought I would only do 20mins. I've definitely increased the intensity and distance I'm running in average per week. If it were the old me, I would've done 20mins today straight after active recovery/rest day.

Anyways, that's it for the morning, had to rush for lunch.

Afternoon training:

Mixed the 2nd Scoop of Xtend Perform of the day

Circuit 4 sets:

10x Pull Ups
10x Dips
25x Hanging Leg Raises

Just some calisthenics, I like doing these, kinda warms me up before I hit the cables/weights

Same resting time as on Monday. Still stuck, no improvements on strength. Though, I noticed I'm slightly less exhausted than I was that day, but didn't have the strength to do 4 sets of 14kgs.

5x 10x 30.3kg Cable Chest Flys
1x 21x 23kg Cable Chest Flys

I took a slightly longer rest time, roughly 45~50 seconds (difference of +15~20 seconds), but was able push out 5 sets of the heavier sets. Also, tried to do as many 23kg ones as I could.

3x 10x 41.3kg Seated Row (Side close grip)

Again, a slight strength increase (+2.3kg) with a slightly longer resting time of under 1 min in between sets.

6x 10x 25kg Barbell Upright Row
*45~50 second rest time

Actually my first time doing this in a long awhile so I'm not sure if this is a good result, but did it with good form, tried to bring the bar to my upperchest/collar bone most of the time. The dumbbell rack was full of people in the afternoon and only the barbells/kettlebells were free.

3x 8x 20kg Barbell Curls
1x 8x 17.5kg Barbell Curls

Slight improvement again on Barbell curls. Could only muster 3 sets of 20kgs, but I'm really not allowed to work too much or if any... on biceps cause it may slow down the punching speed but just working on it maybe once a week, just for small aesthetic appeal. Happened to one of the guys recently, he said his jab isn't like what it used to be before (less snappy/less speed), after he increased his bicep size.

4x 25x Flat Bench Leg Raise (I'll increase the difficulty by lifting most of my back off the bench with each rep)

And for the last few reps of each set, when I lower my legs, I'll keep my back off the bench and slowly drop my back and legs down, like I'm doing a Dragon Flag on the way down. Makes me really contract my core when I do that, it's a satisfying feeling.

Then I saw a dipping bar station when I was done with abs, and decided to do as many as I could till exhaustion, which was 23 reps.

Overall, a satisfactory day. Tomorrow, I have a high intensity sparring session to be done in the evening I think, and I'll see if I can hit the lower body parts, legs and lower back. Going to check my numbers on deadlifts tomorrow, I think I might hit close to 225lbs/100kgs, but no way on squats haha...
Super detailed log, keep up awesome progress :) :biggthumpup:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have been using this Lat Friday Saturday, Sunday OFF and every day this week at 2 scoops or around 30 grams intra workout with an extra 5 grams of leucine powder, endurance and power keeps going up, my HIIT cardio sessions have improved, i can maintain a faster pace for whole session and final 100 punch burst at end is more improved.

I don't know if i should be using it on my Rest Day Sunday or just 2 scoops 6 times per week Mon-Sat.

I have one other in the Mango Flavour and will be getting more in fruit punch, e.g. probably 2 of all 3 flavors to stay on this product for a while.
Outstanding man. Really glad to hear the Perform is doing its job.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

1 Scoop of Xtend Perform

Morning:

4.6km/20mins

I decided to do 20mins instead of 30mins, to save some energy in my legs for the workout straight after

There was someone who was on the leg press machine the whole time I was at the gym, sadly didn't do them today and do that challenge, however I did do some deadlifts...

1x 12x 60kg Back Squats
1x 12x 70kg Back Squats
1x 12x 75kg Back Squats
1x 11x 75kg Back Squats

I like to do volume work on squats, just more reps. Anyways, I'm glad I was able to hit one full set of 75kg Back Squats. On the last set, I was shaky coming up on the 11th so I stopped.

Here comes the deadlifts, it's been awhile since I did them. I usually do hyperextensions because there isn't a deadlift platform anywhere. So I just took the bar out of the power rack and plonked it on the floor lol. I just remembered, the last time I could only do 3x 6~8x 90kgs Deadlifts max.

1x 5x 70kg Deadlifts
1x 8x 80kg Deadlifts
1x 8x 90kg Deadlifts
1x 8x 100kg Deadlifts
1x 6x 100kg Deadlifts
2x 8x 90kg Deadlifts

Some volume work with deadlifts. Slowly built up to 100kgs, which is approximately almost 225lbs. I literally tried to do as much as I could which was 8 reps. Then I hit another set of 100kgs, and could only muster 6 reps. Dropped the weight down to 90kg and did 2 more sets. What's surprising was, I hit 100kg and was able to do 3x 90kgs Deadlifts. Really liking the volume work I did on deadlifts today. I think it's decent for my size too, since I weigh 61~62kg but I have to stay this weight for boxing... and I don't consider myself an advanced lifter. Anyways, I'm super satisfied with the deadlifts and glad I did 100kgs/225lbs. I really felt the squeeze in my core and legs during those deadlifts, making sure the form was good.

4x 8x (each side) 32kg (16kg dumbbells each side) Weighted Lunges

I finished the scoop of Xtend Perform by this time. By this time, I really felt the deadlifts... it really took alot of my energy, so I went to do abs to see if I could recover and maybe see if the leg press machine was free

Ab circuit 4 sets,

25x 8kg Russian Twist
50x Bicycle Crunches
1min Planks

Just kept it real simple, but I realized I don't have much energy left and I felt quite hungry so I stopped the session, did spent 10mins+ stretching.

Evening Training:

I accidently turned up late, an hour late because I got the time session wrong. There were 30mins of hard intense sparring left, so I quickly warmed up do some sparring

2x 3mins sparring
*rest 8mins
4x 3mins sparring

Okay, the deadlifts from the morning really nailed me haha. My coach kept telling me to relax my lower back in the 1st round, but I couldn't lol. In that last 4 set of sparring, they had someone who had already rested for about 12mins to come in during my 3rd round. My stamina both anaerobic and aerobic didn't take much of a hit at all, just felt relaxed except for my lower back lol. I really feel Xtend Perform definitely increased my anaerobic and aerobic capacity in boxing

After that, the intense sparring was finished. I did some light shadowboxing and jump rope. Still had energy and Perform leftover. Then did 12x 2mins of light sparring with two other guys who were free. There were some rules for some of the rounds like, you can only use your lead hand, forbidden to use your rear hand etc.

Anyways, during that session, I felt I had better stamina, their breathing was a lot heavier than mine.

A really productive day today, strength increases with some volume work in the morning. A noticeable recovery rate and increased stamina capacity for boxing in the evening. I think I may wake up with some real DOMs tomorrow lol. I really can't wait for Peak02 to be available in bulk, I'll definitely be purchasing alot of it.

I have been using this Last Friday Saturday, Sunday OFF and every day this week at 2 scoops or around 30 grams intra workout with an extra 5 grams of leucine powder, endurance and power keeps going up, my HIIT cardio sessions have improved, i can maintain a faster pace for whole session and final 100 punch burst at end is more improved.

Yeah, same here, I notice Peak02 is really good for cardiovascular endurance work, and glad it's working really well for you. I usually add 2~3g of Taurine into each scoop of Xtend Perform

I only have two tubs of Black Cherry. I think I'll get the Mango flavour next

I'd probably just use 1 Scoop on that rest day on Sunday to keep Peak02 saturated in your system? I'm not sure. But I don't think skipping one day of Peak02 would have a huge negative impact anyways.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One day skipping won't kill you but it would help with recovery and performance on an off day

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
One day skipping won't kill you but it would help with recovery and performance on an off day
Endurance up again today, worked up to 450lbs on hack squats for 15 reps on last set and did 20 with 270lbs and 20 with 360lbs, i get no muscular burn when using this and can keep pushing out more reps with ease, i feel it has a great synergy with follidrone 2.0, DSU and Tr1umph.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Woke up with DOMs all over my lower back and hamstrings. So decided to do an active recovery day by doing a low intensity jog and walking around

Mixed 2 Scoops of Xtend Perform

9.6km/60mins

Felt relaxed, this pace is more gentle on my joints too cause it's lower intensity. Did some stretching and rumble rolling afterwards

Walked outside, kinda did mini-refeed, just ate some stuff here and there while roaming around the city

Oh, forgot to mention earlier in the log I'm going to participate in a small local boxing tournament next Saturday, so on Wednesday or Thursday, I'll be resting and dropping some water weight. Using this opportunity to see where I stand, how I prepare... cause there is a more important one next month, in mid July which really counts. I'll bring Xtend Perform with me, I think it'll do well for me since my one of my biggest issue is rehydration.

I'll probably try to go high intensity the next 3 days, then start tapering off the intensity by Wednesday. After next weekend, I'll go back to my usual routine and stuff.

Endurance up again today, worked up to 450lbs on hack squats for 15 reps on last set and did 20 with 270lbs and 20 with 360lbs, i get no muscular burn when using this and can keep pushing out more reps with ease, i feel it has a great synergy with follidrone 2.0, DSU and Tr1umph.
Nice, those are impressive numbers on weight and reps, keep up the great work! Yeah, I feel Xtend Perform really shines in the endurance aspect, just being able to do more volume, shorten rest times etc

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
awesome. Ringing the perform to the event ! Should help
Power you through I know a few local students who use it for sports and praise it

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Morning:

Ran 7km/30mins

Didn't take any Xtend Perform for the run.

Afternoon:

Mixed 2 Scoops of Xtend Perform

Warming up, some pad work, and drills

Jump Rope 10mins

4x 3mins Shadowboxing, focusing on slipping in between punches

Spent some time on calisthenics.

6x 2mins Bobbing, weaving and slipping drill, mixed in with some shadowboxing

3x 3mins Counterpunching drill with a partner, this one is quite intense. He throws a punch, and I got to return a counterpunch from either hand, and also follow up with another 3 punch combination, actually making contact, we are wearing headgear/gloves.

Not too much today, no sparring. Don't think I will have sparring this week in preparation for next Saturday. I noticed that in these drills and stuff, I am not as exhausted compared to others, recovery rate in between rounds is exceptional.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How did the run feel compared to times when you used Xtend Perform for endurance based activities?

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
How did the run feel compared to times when you used Xtend Perform for endurance based activities?
Oh yeah, forgot to note there was some difference in today's run when I did not used Xtend Perform. During that run, I was looking forward for the 30min to finish, meaning that I was forcing myself to finish this run. Felt more exhaustive, particularly around the 22+min mark, but I just kept thinking, I'm almost there, I gotta finish what I started lol. After the run, I felt more exhausted for the next hour than the days where I drank some Xtend Perform before and after the run. So I strongly believe Xtend Perform's Peak02 helps with recovery rate, and time to exhaustion for my runs.

I half not wanted to go to the afternoon training, but I kept thinking, okay the two scoops of Xtend Perform is going pull me through this one. Which I believe it did, I mixed 2 Scoops of 24oz, drank half of it meaning I drank 1 Scoop by the time my warm up finished. I refilled the remaining 12oz back to 24oz, so it's 1 scoop in 24oz of water... and about the 6-7min mark during my Jump Rope, I felt a lot better, I just started skipping faster (like 3 skips per second speed) and was in the mood to train. And I slowly drank and finish that 2nd scoop of Xtend Perform for the rest of the session. I definitely feel Peak02 is like an adaptogen in some way, relieves exhaustion/stress in training which allows you to perform longer and/or harder.

Edit:
I've only used Xtend Perform for 13 days, but what really impresses me is that, I feel it works both acutely and cumulatively. On the first few days of usage, you can definitely feel the increase in overall performance and endurance. So for someone who is impatient... there are some supplements that you have to wait a few weeks for it to feel its effects but Xtend Perform, you can feel it on this first few days already. I already plan to buy 2~3 more tubs of Xtend Perform in this coming week to keep my cabinet in stock of it.

Oh and the best part is... I'm in a slight calorie deficit this whole time during the log because I gotta make the weight. So my performance and endurance increased while I was eating at calorie deficit.

Last edited:
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Great progress with Xtend perform, i will be stocking up and ordering 6-7 more tubs next month to keep running it until the end of the year, my performance keeps improving in every weight based session, also the EOD HIIT AM fasted boxing sessions have been improving, rate of punching and power has increased and does not drop throughout session.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great progress with Xtend perform, i will be stocking up and ordering 6-7 more tubs next month to keep running it until the end of the year, my performance keeps improving in every weight based session, also the EOD HIIT AM fasted boxing sessions have been improving, rate of punching and power has increased and does not drop throughout session.
1Fast400
We got a buyer for life!
Boom.. LOVE This feedback.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Okay I woke up a little too late, so I decided to shift my run in the morning to the afternoon today

1g of Cordyceps Militaris in the morning

Circuit 4 sets:

10x Pull Ups
10x Dips
25x Hanging Leg Raises

Just a routine, a habit of doing this. Kinda like a mix of warm up, and some circuit stuff. I drank half of Xtend Perform then refilled my bottle back to 24oz, flavouring is still good despite being diluted more in water

1x 9x 14kg Cable Crossovers (Shoulders)
2x 10x 10.3kg Cable Crossovers (Shoulders)

I went for the 4th set, I tried to do the 10th rep but could only do 3/4 of the motion. Then I dropped the weight. I consider this a slight improvement from last time I did these

3x 10x 50kg bent-over Overhand Barbell Rows

Still maintaing the weight of these 50kg bent-over overhand barbell rows. I must note that, ever since I increased the weight from 40~45kg to 50kg, I'm getting a little more pain in my left wrist everytime I pull the bar up to my lower ribs. Flexatril hasn't arrived yet, I really anxious to use it right now. I think it'll arrive anyday now, hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday

4x 10x 41.3kg Seated Row (Side close grip)

Kept the resting time the same, just decided to do an extra set at the end on impulse. Left wrist still hurts while doing these, but not as much as those bent-over overhand barbell rows

4x 8x 8kg Front and lateral dumbbell raise
2x 8x 7kg Front and lateral dumbbell raise

Slight strength improvement, managed to do 4 sets of 8kg. The last 2~3 reps, I really felt the burn in my shoulders, that's why I dropped the weight for the last 2 sets.

*with the last 5 reps of each set being a negative Dragon Flag

I feel my form is gradually getting better with the negative Dragon Flags. My legs are dropping a slower than before, but man, you get such a burn and contraction in your abs.

Some stretching is done after this, kept the volume a little low, my coach already told me yesterday to start tapering down the volume

Afternoon training:

Mixed 1 Scoop of Xtend Perform in 24oz of Water, drank half of it to 12oz, then refilled it back to 24oz. I just like doing this now, it's become a habit when I know I need to do a cardio-based workout

7km/30mins

Ok there were 3 differences, in this run compared to yesterday's run when I didn't take any Xtend Perform pre, intra or post.

1. Today, after the 18min mark, I felt like I had a runner's high. Run felt quite comfortable, my mind was focused in personal matters to pass time, instead of focusing on finishing the run. So I didn't really care about the time, I didn't feel like I was forcing myself to finish this 30min mark. When it reached 23min mark, I was thinking, damn this feels quite different from yesterday... like today's run, breathing pattern, mentality etc was better

2. Yesterday's run at the 22~23min mark, I started to experience tiredness and soreness in my left hamstring, perhaps a slight lactic acid build up. When I went to do today's run, I kept thinking, will I experience the same thing in my left or right hamstring today? Nope, it didn't happen, run felt smooth from start to finish. Probably Xtend's electrolyte blend and maybe more, playing a role in this.

3. After I finish my run, I felt less exhausted compared to yesterday and I recovered well before I started my boxing workout right after. Also, drank more of Xtend Perform post running. The recovery rate in Xtend Perform is awesome

4x 3mins Shadowboxing (moderate to high intensity)
4x 3mins Heavy Bag (high intensity)
4x 3mins Shadowboxing, focusing on slipping, defense, counter (moderate to high intensity)
4x 3mins Heavy Bag (high to very intensity)
*resting time in between rounds are 30 seconds, with 2~3min resting time in between exercises

I wanted to do a little less volume, but I couldn't help it. I initially planned to stop after doing 3rd set of rounds, but I still had energy, maybe a little too much, I just felt I need to burn it off a little more, and end it with a high. Hammering the bag particularly in the last 2 rounds with very high intensity, I just want to feel more exhausted but Xtend Perform is making it harder lol. Xtend Perform, just makes you want to perform more and better, cause the recovery rate is exceptional. Cannot say this enough. I decided to call it a day to control myself from overtraining or whatever... don't want to put too much strain on my CNS and my joints, particularly in my left wrist.

I actually just put in an order two hours ago, for 4 more tubs. 2 Mangos, 1 Black Cherry and 1 Fruit Punch. I've never tried the mango flavour in Xtend, but I've tried the Fruit Punch. Looking forward to the mango flavour actually... I have high hopes for it.

And yeah, I totally agree with you and on the same boat about those improvements for boxing. It feels my punching power and punching volume feels a lot more consistent throughout the whole session from start to finish, compared to before when I wasn't on Xtend Perform.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
The 1st Ever flavour I tried Xtend was the Mango Nectar, it is a great flavour easily on par with Blue Raspberry and Green Apple, if the version of perform is the same it should be great.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I never had Xtend perform or any of the flavors but agree the OG mango is epic you should love it

Can't wait to read the Flexatril feedback

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Didn't had the best sleep, around 8 hours.

Mixed 1 Scoop of Xtend Perform

1x 12x 60kg Back Squats
1x 12x 70kg Back Squats
2x 12x 75kg Back Squats
1x 12x 70kg Back Squats

I increased my resting time slightly, about 1 min and a half. I believe this extra resting time allowed me to recover better, and that I managed to pull off 2 full sets of 75kg Back Squats which I couldn't do last time. Then I tapered down

3x 8x (each side) 36kg (18kg dumbbells each side) Weighted Lunges
2x 8x (each side) 32kg (16kg dumbbells each side) Weighted Lunges

Again, I increased my resting time to about 1 min and a half. Similar to back squats, it seems that extra 30 seconds of resting time allows me to do more sets/reps of heavier lifts.

That's all I did for the morning. Not much volume compared to my previous logs. It's more of a rest/active recovery week for me, but I'll compensate it next week.

Well judging from today's two exercises it seems, I can definitely add more volume (reps/sets) if I keep the weight and rest time the same with Perform, so there is that prominent endurance increase. If I want to increase my strength (lift heavier weights) with the same volume, I just need a little extra rest time in between sets.

I was supposed to go for training in the afternoon for some light pad work etc, but got cancelled last minute. So I just dosed my 2nd Xtend Perform right before dinner. Keeping Peak02 in my system, and just an added bonus time of resting my CNS and joints.

Tomorrow, I'm going to probably do a light jog, at a pace of 9.6km/h in the morning, followed by some bit of core workout. Not sure if I'll do something tomorrow afternoon, but will likely do contrast bath therapy for 30mins during the evening to maximize recovery

Flexatril hasn't arrived yet, I'm really itching for it. Just checked tracking, I think it'll arrive tomorrow.

I've decided to continue this log past the 1st tub, might go for over 30 days or two full tub's worth, partly to make up for this coming week's lack of activity.