Xtend Perform Black Cherry

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
First big thanks to TheSolution for the awesome promo and hookup.

Sunday I hit some legs. I am taking 2 scoops on workout days and siping through my entire workout. Off days 1 scoop am and 1 later in day.

Did some squats, leg extensions, standing leg curls and calves.

Overall had a great workout and stayed hydrated. I felt refreshed and was zoned in. I am always skeptical with myself when starting a new product and always think if it's in my head how good it can be. So far this is living up expectations.

Legs were Lil sore yesterday but overall recovery was great. When I go heavy I usually feel it for a couple days. Very minor soreness 2 days later which surprised me. The added cit mal gives that extra pimp which my quads def had.

Very excited to keep this going. Chest day is today.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hell yeah man 1Fast400 get in here

How's the taste ? And Mixability on this? How many oz of water are you using for 1 or 2 scoops?
You plan to throw in some extra cardio or higher intensity work to gauge how well the perform is working?
Looking forward to reading your feedback on your cardiovascular improvements, performance benefits, and endurance you see on the Xtend Perform during training.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to do a product review for taste, mix etc but am not able to post in there for some reason. I will post up in here in the afternoon. Work got me like AHHHHHHH

Tuesday hit chest. Back in the powerlifting grind. So maxed out to see where I am at.

Flat bench. Did about 7 sets paused low reps. Worked my way to 295 x 1 so that will be my starting point.

Then did some incline flys and pec dec. followed by a couple triceps.

Felt great through entire workout. Hardly fatigued and pumps were there. I really felt like I could have kept going.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am also doing cardio 2-3 times a week. Did 30 mins on treadmill yesterday and kicked it's azz. On cardio days I am dosing 1 scoop and starting to drink it prior to cardio and finish it thorough out. Then another scoop later in the day

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good feedback man
Lost your thoughts on mix and taste in here if you can .

Are you going to try and very high rep sets of HIIT cardio? I want to see how that would aid you too!

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
A cool looking bluish purple powder with a light cherry scent. After mixing was reddish purple color with a strong cherry scent. Was very excited to try it.

Taste: My initial dosage was 2 scoops with about 16oz of water. A very strong cherry taste. A little too much for me but still thought it was pretty good. It was def a nice change in flavors. Since then when using 2 scoops I add about 20oz of water or so. Pretty much fill my shaker to the top. Not as potent but still a refreshing flavor which I liked a lil better. 1 scoop I mix with about 12oz of water which is just right.

Mixability: it mixes fine but still leaves a little settlement at the bottom when done shaking. As I near the end I kind of her some grittiness but nothing I can't handle.

Formula: scivation has always done great with their formulas for xtend. I was curious to see how the added PeakO2 blend for performance and the additional g of cit malate would help my workouts. It's a great thing to keep the pump going thorough out the workout and my endurance has been through the roof.

Overall: I am very happy with xtend perform so far. Looking forward to keeping this in my arsenal for some kick azz workouts.

More to come.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Thursday I hit shoulders. Went heavier than I ever did.

Overhead press. Worked up to 2 sets of 3 for 225.

Heavy controlled side lat raises

Rear cable flies

2 sets between 15-20 reps of front cable raises.

2 sets shrugs

I am feeling amazing and hardly sore yesterday or today. Usually my delts would be pretty sore after a workout like that.

Today is lighter weight higher rep back day. Stay tuned.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Beautiful update there man
Keep that feedback coming

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Saturday was Back day. I ended up going heavy in deadlifts but everything else was in the 12-15 rep range. I drained myself and I felt unreal. Energy was there and just kept pushing. Pumps lasted throughout the workout. Hydration was on point. I am really enjoying the benefits of this product.

Deadlifts worked up to 405
Lat pull downs 5 sets of 12-15
Cable rows 5 sets of 12-15
Db pullovers 2 sets 12

Superset Some tris and bis at the end to finish it off.

Cardio has been fantastic. Going to do some high rep legs tomorrow so looking forward to that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How is the recovery and endurance during training and from day to day?

Noticing anything intra Workout regrading rest periods or lactic acid build up?

Looking forward to you trying new higher intensity techniques of cardio to gauge perform

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Recovery has been outstanding. I am super sore after most days of training and I can honestly say it has really helped me recover.

I have added hiit cardio 2 days a week and am cruising through them.

Had a nice leg session Thursday night and took yesterday off as I wasn't around.

I highly recommend xtend perform to add to your arsenal.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good stuff have you changed anything in your nutrition or have you only just included the perform to your supplement and nutritional arsenal?

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Not recently. Cut down some calories as trying to get ready for a couple vacations but everything is pretty much the same with the addition of xtend perform.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not recently. Cut down some calories as trying to get ready for a couple vacations but everything is pretty much the same with the addition of xtend perform.
Cutting back calories and improving in the gym? That is what we call #Winning.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Cutting back calories and improving in the gym? That is what we call #Winning.
I will be cutting back on calories in July through to Sep or even Oct depending on how low i want to get on body-fat, what is the lowest you have dropped below maintenance whilst using BCAA products such as Xtend, i usually start at 500-750Kcals below maintenance and have gone to -1200 below maintenance in the past.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will be cutting back on calories in July through to Sep or even Oct depending on how low i want to get on body-fat, what is the lowest you have dropped below maintenance whilst using BCAA products such as Xtend, i usually start at 500-750Kcals below maintenance and have gone to -1200 below maintenance in the past.
Please keep us in the loop on your progress during the caloric deficit and your training performance, endurance, and recovery.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Yea I am very pleased with my workouts and performance. I am at about 400 below maintenance. I am doing powerlifting so I don't want to cut too much but enough where I drop some bf.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yea I am very pleased with my workouts and performance. I am at about 400 below maintenance. I am doing powerlifting so I don't want to cut too much but enough where I drop some bf.
Excellent. Throw in some intensity techniques and HIIT and let me know if this will hinder performance or recovery while on Xtend Perform. Curious if the Peak02 will benefit you as it has many others.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Well that's odd. My post never posted.

Yes sir. Last week I started doing two a days. My work sched luck has been crazy so I have only been doing cardio during my lunch and then have been lifting at night.

I have been feeling outstanding and never felt this refreshed. I am honestly very impressed with this product. On lifting days I have been taking one scoop for my cardio and then one at night with my lift. Cardio has been hiit on the treadmill.
I am sad this jug is running out but glad I have another one ready to go.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glad you are loving it
I would not leave you wrong !