R1 logs focused nutrition Andro elite

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a long time since I've done a log! I'll get right to the point. This log will be short and sweet. I won't post every workout number and everything I eat. I will write out my routine that I follow and any changes that I see in body comp, mood, weights...etc I will mention. Will update every other day.

Diet is recomp. I never cut or bulk really. Mainly around 4000 cals. Cheat days are Friday's for me.

Supplements: whey, creatine mono, fish oil, orange triad, white flood, and of course andro elite. I will be starting at 4 caps a day = 200 mg. this will give me 30 days on the product.

Training

Monday - upper body

For upper body, I mainly go heavy on compound lifts. 4 sets for every upper body muscle.

Tuesday- lower body

Same routine as upper body

Wednesday - chest/back

Thursday - off

Friday - arms

Saturday and Sunday I workout whatever I feel I am lacking in and needs more work. Usually do 5 sets of squats on one of the weekend days followed by some solid chest/bicep workouts but it varies.

I am in a rush to get this posted but I will edit it tomorrow or Tuesday with more detail on rep range and diet.

Super exited to start this. Been only on creatine and protein for the past 2 years so I should respond well to this. Huge thank you to focused nutrition.

For PCT I plan on using sustain alpha with DAA.

I started the product today and weighed in at 184. I think I am around 12% body fat. I usually stay around that percentage.

The reason for this training routine that I have created is because although I am not a fan of a full routine that is upper/lower, I do see that in theory it can be beneficial when mixed with other things (at least for my body). I've done this routine once about two years ago and loved it. I change routines every 12 weeks or so. Sometimes less. DC, 5x5, normal splits, various reps, and my own workout routines like this one.

Thanks for following!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I'm in man:)
Will be starting my own log in a couple of days:)
Everything looks good.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed bro!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunday 5/29 Day 1

Sunday was my first day on andro elite and as I stated above, my weekends are for my time to either rest or get a little extra work in on lacking areas. Well I decided to hit some legs and chest and take Monday (Memorial Day) off before the long week of work and training. I also use the weekends to try out different rep ranges and different machines/workouts that I don't normally do.

Legs

Front squats - 12/8/6/4

Leg press - 20/15/10 - 10/15/20

Chest

BB incline - 12/6/4/2
Hit a PR on incline today. Did 235x2 after 3 working sets. Previous PR was 230x2 two weeks ago.

BB bench - 15/10 - 10/15

Called it a day after 4 sets of bench. For those who don't understand when I say "15/10" I am saying I did first set of 15 reps, second set of 10 reps.

Like I said before, I took off today (Monday). Not sore at all in my chest. I can feel a little soreness in my legs but nothing bad at all. My plan for tomorrow is upper body then Wednesday lower body and off Thursday but that may change.

Kinda excited for you all to see my bicep routine. It's a little crazy but something that I love doing and have never seen anybody do before.

Hopefully within the next 2 weeks we will have some positive things to talk about.

Stay tuned

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/31 - Tuesday

Today was upper body as my legs are still somewhat sore from Sunday's workout. Kept it light but solid work.

Back

T bar row - 12/8/6/5

Chest

BB incline - 12/6/6/12

Triceps

Weighted dips - 10/8/6 followed by a drop set of body weight only to failure.

Biceps

Standing DB curl - 12/8/4 drop set to failure

Had a bad migraine all day. Doubt it's related but I'm noting everything I feel while using this.

Tomorrow or Thursday will be lower body.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
In. I have my eye on Andro Elite for a future cycle, curious to see how you like it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In. I have my eye on Andro Elite for a future cycle, curious to see how you like it.
Thanks man. Hitting chest and triceps today. If I can access my gym. It's flooding in Houston lol

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Its a great product and treated me very well during my run. Also headache is definitely not related, especially this early on my man

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a great product and treated me very well during my run. Also headache is definitely not related, especially this early on my man
Oh I know it isn't related. That's why I said it isn't in that post. Just noting everything I feel while on this.

June 2

Today was chest and triceps. Oh, forgot to tell you all that unless it's the weekend, I'm training on an empty stomach. I work an hour away almost and take a bus into work. I do carry bars on me for the bus ride but it isn't a meal. So strength isn't that great. Weekends it's a different story. Curious to hear what you all think about my arm workout

Chest

BB flat - 12/8/4/4

DB incline - 10/9/5 (weird I know...I go to failure)

Incline flys - 20/20/20

Triceps

Chain weighted dips- 15/13/10 then drop set of body weight to failure

Close grip bench - 12/12/12 - 30 second rest then 12/12/12

So lemme explain. I start out with a weight I can fairly easily get 12 reps for. Without resting I add on weight for another 12 reps followed by more weight and another 12 reps. That's set #1. 30 second rest then same thing but reverse order. I start with what I ended with and do drop sets of 12 reps each. I LOVE this. You gotta try it. Sometimes I do reps of 20, sometimes reps of 5. Depends what I'm in the mood for.

Rope extension - 15/10/10 then drop set for 15 reps

So far feeling good. Nothing to really note as of yet. Chest was just a tad sore today when I stretched it pre workout so it felt good hitting it again so early. That's it for chest this week. Will get it again on Monday. Tomorrow I may be taking the day off. If I do, I will be doing back and biceps with squats on Saturday. If I do workout tomorrow, it will be back and biceps followed by a full leg day Saturday.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
June 3 - Friday

Trained on a full stomach and at night (which I love). Didn't train at my gym. Went with my girlfriend to her apartment gym but it's pretty nice actually. Did back and biceps.

Back

BB row - 12/6/4/4

Seated v bar row - 12/10/8

Wide grip pull ups- body weight to failure for 4 sets

Biceps

Incline DB curl - 12/10/9/8

DB hammers - 9/7/5/drop set to 20

Had a very solid pump!!

Edit: June 4 - Saturday

Today will be leg day. I am very sore today. Very surprised about that. Wasn't even that intense of a workout. Late at night just wanted to get in it. Biceps are very sore.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hate training on a full stomach, feel really slow and weak... Kind of weird right? Solid sessions my man

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday - June 7th

Changed it up a bit. Did back and biceps today. Also changed reps up a bit

Back

Bent over T bar row - 10/10/8/6

V bar lat pull down - 15/20/10/8

Seated row - 10/15/8/6

Biceps

Standing DB curl - 12/15/10/8

BB 21s - 7/7/7 ---- 7/7/7

Preacher curl - 12/12/12 -----12/12/12

On the preachers, I do a pyramid without resting the take a 30 second rest after the first 3 sets and do a reverse pyramid

Tomorrow will be chest and triceps followed by legs on Thursday or the other way around.

Update on andro elite: seeing acne increase along with a little libido increase. Endurance in gym seems improved.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two updates in one-

Strength is on a rise!!! I'll get to that later

Legs

Squats- 20/20/15/10

Leg press - 10/10/6

Front squats - 6/4/4

Calf raises - DC style

Thursday

Chest/tri

Flat bench - hit my PR here. Well, not really a PR but I sorta stopped training seriously for about a year so it's a PR for the past year lol did 105s x 7 with a 2 second pause at the bottom each rep no spot.

15/10/6/7

Incline DB - 10/8/6

Incline DB flys - 20/20

Triceps

Close grip bench - 15/12/10/8 rest a while then 8/10/12

Chain weighted dips - 3 sets to failure with a 2 second static hold at each rep

Rope extension - 20/20 then rest. 15/15 (drop sets) then rest. Then a set of 10 reps of light weight but full extension and short static hold each rep

Already feeling my muscles ache after 2 hours of the chest and tricep routine.

Supplement effects: not feeling any extra energy or pump or anything like that. Vascularity is the same. Strength is rising. Acne is present. Still dosing 4 caps a day.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to stop posting my reps and all and just focus on what I'm seeing from the supplement. You guys should have a grasp of my routine by now.

So sunday I did legs and biceps. Squats have gone up 20 pounds in about two weeks.

So far I have seen strength improvements on DB bench and squats. Today I will hit Chest with barbell and see what happens :)

Acne is under control now. No change in libido ( if anything it's a little less). Nothing to report other that what I've mentioned already.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Good update man, that's fine by me to just post how you feel etc. Andro is my fav supp so far.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Any increase in pumps?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't noticed any increase in pumps because they are always pretty solid as it is. My various rep ranges always keep me sore and having a great pump!

After about 5 sets of heavy bb bench the other day, I ended with 225 to failure and managed to get 14 reps. Pretty good for me lol

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Haven't noticed any increase in pumps because they are always pretty solid as it is. My various rep ranges always keep me sore and having a great pump!

After about 5 sets of heavy bb bench the other day, I ended with 225 to failure and managed to get 14 reps. Pretty good for me lol
Sounds great :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, not seeing too much from it. Pumps are somewhat better. Acne has ceased. Strength slowly rising faster than normal. I do get great bicep pumps off of it though I will say that.

After this I will be using DTP for 4-6 weeks or so then some sustain alpha.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Honestly, not seeing too much from it. Pumps are somewhat better. Acne has ceased. Strength slowly rising faster than normal. I do get great bicep pumps off of it though I will say that.

After this I will be using DTP for 4-6 weeks or so then some sustain alpha.
I wouldn't expect anything super crazy on androsterone, especially if you're well versed in anabolics like you and I. I think this could serve as an excellent "test base" for other suppressive compounds though.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't expect anything super crazy on androsterone, especially if you're well versed in anabolics like you and I. I think this could serve as an excellent "test base" for other suppressive compounds though.
I completely agree. Same with dermacrine. I feel the same way.

Wish I could update more but not seeing much from it :( think I'm gonna order another bottle and run it in a few months with a PH.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Wish I could update more but not seeing much from it :( think I'm gonna order another bottle and run it in a few months with a PH.
Yeah. Maybe dose it high if you can! Like 6 caps a day for 300mg or something, if that doesn't do anything for ya then idk

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Yeah. Maybe dose it high if you can! Like 6 caps a day for 300mg or something, if that doesn't do anything for ya then idk
I remember I ran the original andromass it was amazing for an andro **** was legit but the stuff these days like you said is very underdosed

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
jakecake

jakecake

Awards
That's why I asked I didn't know the product just guessed it was an Andro from the name lol

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Both dhea's though I'd only add these to a cycle for support not even muscle building benefits

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That's why I asked I didn't know the product just guessed it was an Andro from the name lol
Yep, we also have Epi-Andro Elite so we've got both.
Both dhea's though I'd only add these to a cycle for support not even muscle building benefits
Likewise, although epiandro tends to give me really great strength gains for whatever reason.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards

Likewise, although epiandro tends to give me really great strength gains for whatever reason.
I've heard this alot... my buddy ran it and loved it for a pl meet of course he double dosed or triple lol IDK he's a big boy but he swears by it I should give it a go after my dimethandrostenol log here and I'll log it too

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established

Maybe you should up the dose bro?
At the recommended 300mg a day epiandro does nothing, but at 750-1000 it shines.
Maybe it's the same for androsterone?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established

Gives me great strength gains right now bro.
I am impressed.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard this alot... my buddy ran it and loved it for a pl meet of course he double dosed or triple lol IDK he's a big boy but he swears by it I should give it a go after my dimethandrostenol log here and I'll log it too
You can always reach out to one of our reps when you are ready to log to see if we can send you something at that time ;)

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
You can always reach out to one of our reps when you are ready to log to see if we can send you something at that time ;)
I could throw it in my log rite now I got 7 more weeks to go

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

You should enjoy that, what do you think you are gonna run with it?