Alpha's natty stack

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up everybody , finishing up a 7 week Sup3r 1 and Sup3r 4 cycle, with some Sup3r epi on the last 3 weeks. Doses: week 1 220 1/4 andro. week 2-6: 330 1/4 andro. week 5-6: added epi 500. Week 7: 440 1/4 andro 1000 epi. Overall cycle has been awesome went from 187 to 202 so far. I'm starting this log a little early to hear out any suggestions so I can make tweaks before I start. My pct is going to be nolva at 20/20/10/10 alongside pct my natural supp stack will include Alphamax xt , ep1c unleashed , super laxo , Tr1umph and very possibly Alpha sustain as I saw good feed back on it (shoutout to lifted67, maybe he deserves some commission or at least samples from BPS lol), I'll decide today before the end of the day. All supps will be ran as recommended on the bottles unless I hear to do otherwise. Any suggestions will be appreciated, I'll link the andro log here just incase anyone is interested, and I'll try to keep it more based on my reaction to the supps as my andro log ran more of a workout log but if you guys want to see the workouts too just let me know ill post them.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pct looks good!

Hastur

Awards
Subbed, I enjoyed following your SUP3R 1 & SUP3R 4 log, gotta see how PCT treats ya!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you bro! Idk if it's too much stuff but I'm just trying to keep going full force during pct lol
I don't think it's too much.

Are you going to have a log for your PCT?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, I enjoyed following your SUP3R 1 & SUP3R 4 log, gotta see how PCT treats ya!
Welcome bro! Hope to keep the fun going lol
I don't think it's too much.

Are you going to have a log for your PCT?
Yes sir this will be it, just posted a week early to see if i could get some opinions on it, and I know it's not too much for a stack just meant more like it's my first time with most of the supps so ill technically have no way of knowing what's doing what, however most of them work from different angles so I'm sure I'll be able to have a good idea of what's possibly working and what's not, well see lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nolva, sup3r pct, and the staples. Considering some ep1c tho, used it before and loved it
Nicee , I'm looking forward to the sustain alpha got a good feeling about it, have some sup3r pct in my cabinet but going to give Alphamax a shot this time

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Nicee , I'm looking forward to the sustain alpha got a good feeling about it, have some sup3r pct in my cabinet but going to give Alphamax a shot this time
Ya it looks like a good product I think you'll be able to keep making gains in PCT also. Keeping this run all OL tho since they sponsored my cycle. Pure OL gainz lol.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ya it looks like a good product I think you'll be able to keep making gains in PCT also. Keeping this run all OL tho since they sponsored my cycle. Pure OL gainz lol.
Haha I feel you; good stuff the plan is after pct bulk one more month then depending on weight and mirror cut or recomp till the next cycle haha

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Haha I feel you; good stuff the plan is after pct bulk one more month then depending on weight and mirror cut or recomp till the next cycle haha
Sh1t wish I could just keep going and never stop lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Solid start to the log! Sorry I'm late to the party. Are you tracking pictures also bro?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Solid start to the log! Sorry I'm late to the party. Are you tracking pictures also bro?
Welcome bro! Not late at all still got a couple days left of cycle , will definitely post some pictures up from before cycle and after cycle so when pct comes to an end I'll be able to compare all 3

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm at that point in PCT where I want to shred down to the bone to enjoy all the new muscle but I know I have to let my body recover 100% before I diet. That struggle bro!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm at that point in PCT where I want to shred down to the bone to enjoy all the new muscle but I know I have to let my body recover 100% before I diet. That struggle bro!
Bro I almost used those exact same words earlier lol, cutting down 7-10 lbs max would be sweet right now, I think it'd make the weight I gained pop much better but going to keep stuffing my face during pct and then a month after I'll do a light cut or recomp depending on how the mirror is treating me. Only thing I've been on the edge about is splitting that stack maybe half during pct and the other half for the month after pct , can't make up my mind yet

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing an 8 month natty stack, 1 month during PCT and 1 month after; calories will continue to dip down to maintenance and then a hard cut till September. I want to be around 8-10 body fat before next cycle.

Going to use Combustion (https://bpsnutrition.net/collections/fat-burners/products/combustion) once I get closer to single digit body fat. Should be a good log.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bro got something similar planned but I'm more of a "permabulk" kind of person haha always looking to get bigger so my cut won't be as intense , probably just a ECY stack as its what works best for me I do 2 weeks with bronkaid and then I'll switch 2 weeks of 1,3 caps with the caffeine and yohimbe and these keep my mood elevated as hell for some reason I'm just in a good mood all day on that lol which is great when carbs get under 150

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbe is good at enhancing mood. I like food way to much to ever stay shredded for long but it's fun while it lasts lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
In! Looks like a very well laid out cycle and PCT. I think even just your PCT alone would make for a pretty epic natty stack haha. Will you be using the OG Alphamax, or Alphamax XT? Just curious to see if you'll be incorporating the original since it does contain Arimistane, which some don't tolerate well during PCT

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bro! It will be XT I have an AI here but don't think I'll be using it

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok everyone very last second but I need some advice ! Do you guys have any recommendations as to when to dose everything
It is nolva
Alpha max xt
Sustain alpha
Ep1c
Tr1umph
Laxo
I'm still unsure about adding everything at once too but need to make up my mind quick any last minute help would be appreciated

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I do AS right when I wake up 2 pumps 5am and post gym shower around 8 pm 2 pumps

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Nolva also first thing in the morning.
I do most supplements in 2 doses, 1 in the am 1 in the evening periworkout.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nolva also first thing in the morning.
I do most supplements in 2 doses, 1 in the am 1 in the evening periworkout.
thank you bro! That's how I usually do it but was wondering about issues with everything at once for the sustain right on the gut should be good right ?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
thank you bro! That's how I usually do it but was wondering about issues with everything at once for the sustain right on the gut should be good right ?
I rotated arm pits and inner thighs with it lol thin skin areas.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Soooooo pretty!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Soooooo pretty!
Lmao thank you bro! I decided dosing schedule will be
Nolva upon waking
Alphamax 2 caps ep1c 2 caps and triumph 1 scoop preworkout (morning workouts)
Laxo 3 caps sustain alpha 2 pumps post workout
Alphamax 2 caps laxo 3 caps predinner
Sustain 2 pumps post dinner lol
I was thinking of waiting 2 weeks to start the sustain just so i would still be on it 2 weeks after pct buttttttttt f that I'm too hyped for it lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Dude you even got me excited for your gains. Did you tell your gym they're going to need to get more 45# plates?! Lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Dude you even got me excited for your gains. Did you tell your gym they're going to need to get more 45# plates?! Lol
Lmao bro don't forget I want to see that 315x5 video today , if you at least attempt it I'll give it a shot tomorrow as well!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok initial reviews on everything
Nolva - tasted like a$$ lol
Tr1umph - after I mixed it it got like foam on the top not sure what that's about but drank it and I like OL too much to say anything about the taste lol, but didn't really notice anything different in my workout got a really good bicep pump but can't say it's from this
Ep1c Alphamax and laxo too early to say anything but dosing is not bad 2/2/3 I've never had a problem with taking pills anyways, took ep1c and Alphamax pwo and again didn't really notice anything different which I guess is a good thing because I'm not taking the andros any more so my workout could potentially have been less intense
Sustain alpha- didn't know what to expect as this is first time dealing with any lotion supplements , when I pumped I was expecting thick but it was really thin and liquid-like which is fine it rubbed on easy and dried by the time I was done brushing my teeth so that's not bad rubbed 1 pump on each inner thigh and no smell which I truly appreciate as its what had my girl the most concerned, used a glove just incase and then washed hands off anyways. Skin area is a little warm now but nothing I'm concerned about
That's all for now I took some pics which I'll post on here like I said I'll post pre cycle during cycle and post cycle(today) and then after pct I'll post another set so you guys fan truly see how well everything worked

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465054057.285957.jpg
left was today right was January mid cycle(may 12) and today
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465054423.161121.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465054112.007822.jpg
left was mid cycle(may12 right was January)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465054144.842592.jpg
this one was today
I dare anyone to say anything about the superman boxers lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465055921.706097.jpg
also gotta say RIP to The Greatest , usually celebrities passing away doesn't really affect me but for some reason this one hit me hard , read it while I was walking into the gym. seriously sad news. One of the few big athletes that nothing negative can be said about.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465056157.486266.jpg

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ok initial reviews on everything
Nolva - tasted like a$$ lol
Tr1umph - after I mixed it it got like foam on the top not sure what that's about but drank it and I like OL too much to say anything about the taste lol, but didn't really notice anything different in my workout got a really good bicep pump but can't say it's from this
Ep1c Alphamax and laxo too early to say anything but dosing is not bad 2/2/3 I've never had a problem with taking pills anyways, took ep1c and Alphamax pwo and again didn't really notice anything different which I guess is a good thing because I'm not taking the andros any more so my workout could potentially have been less intense
Sustain alpha- didn't know what to expect as this is first time dealing with any lotion supplements , when I pumped I was expecting thick but it was really thin and liquid-like which is fine it rubbed on easy and dried by the time I was done brushing my teeth so that's not bad rubbed 1 pump on each inner thigh and no smell which I truly appreciate as its what had my girl the most concerned, used a glove just incase and then washed hands off anyways. Skin area is a little warm now but nothing I'm concerned about
That's all for now I took some pics which I'll post on here like I said I'll post pre cycle during cycle and post cycle(today) and then after pct I'll post another set so you guys fan truly see how well everything worked
Yeah that Nolva taste ain't winning any people's choice awards lol

If you're having foam issues with your powder agents this cup is great https://www.tornadoshakers.com/collections/all

Yeah I love the ease of getting Alpha Sustain on, no funky smells, no burning, just a little heat to know it's starting the fire in your loins hahahaha.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I have tons of Superman apparel, even my wedding band has Superman logo on it (gift from the wife), I ain't saying nothin'. Awesome build man. Excited for you.
Haha those were actually gifts from my girl for Christmas, thanks bro I knew I put weight on but I didn't notice it's been that much since January, and for the post above man I was not expecting that taste from the nolva had never read that was expecting a mouthwash taste and all of a sudden it got bad lol , and the foam I'm not worried about just pointing it out but that cup is dope I'm about to make my girl order it for me haha

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro you got some good results! Your back is looking huge

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok day two today felt great in the gym, I'm very sure the Alphamax is giving me a nice Alpha feeling felt like an animal in the gym today was hitting chest and my shoulder was bothering me when I went to put 315 up I got it for 3 perfect reps but stopped short there because it felt like the skin was tearing off so dropped the weight and repped 225 and 275 cutting short from failure only because of my shoulder but still felt like the alpha male and went and hit the 90s on the incline and felt like a beast after getting them for 15 (still short of failure) actually beat my chest when I got up , All three sets lol overall felt really good. Did some light high rep tricep work and got an amazing pump without bothering my shoulder too much and when we left the gym I said to my gym partner "is it just me or is this the best tricep pump I've ever had" to which he replied "no bro you got an ok pump but you've been looking huge but not because of the pump" so that definitely pumped my ego a little more as I feel big so, I'm glad to know its not in my head. I know it's only the second day but still I feel good about this pct run I feel it will be quick and painless and just happy I haven't been lethargic or any sort of no energy tired feeling been really good better then on cycle even and again that Alpha feeling is there

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ok day two today felt great in the gym, I'm very sure the Alphamax is giving me a nice Alpha feeling felt like an animal in the gym today was hitting chest and my shoulder was bothering me when I went to put 315 up I got it for 3 perfect reps but stopped short there because it felt like the skin was tearing off so dropped the weight and repped 225 and 275 cutting short from failure only because of my shoulder but still felt like the alpha male and went and hit the 90s on the incline and felt like a beast after getting them for 15 (still short of failure) actually beat my chest when I got up , All three sets lol overall felt really good. Did some light high rep tricep work and got an amazing pump without bothering my shoulder too much and when we left the gym I said to my gym partner "is it just me or is this the best tricep pump I've ever had" to which he replied "no bro you got an ok pump but you've been looking huge but not because of the pump" so that definitely pumped my ego a little more as I feel big so, I'm glad to know its not in my head. I know it's only the second day but still I feel good about this pct run I feel it will be quick and painless and just happy I haven't been lethargic or any sort of no energy tired feeling been really good better then on cycle even and again that Alpha feeling is there
315x3 putting me to shame bro.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
315x3 putting me to shame bro.
Haha nah bro you got 325 for two yesterday (I'm counting that second rep as you went back up I think the spotter pulled it too soon honestly) if you put 315 on I'm pretty sure you could put it up for 3-5 , plus I was kind of cracked lol full scoop of bullnox full scoop of Miami nights and full scoop of tr1umph with Alphamax and ep1c pwo haha , I've been chasing for 405 for almost a year now when I was 220(fat as f**k) I was getting to 365 for one but at the same time struggling for 315 for one too

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465165848.232332.jpg
bison and Thai noodles and a guava kombucha , not usual meal plan but still somewhat clean dinner fits into macros and tomorrow going full force back into diet mode 100% meal plan strict . But for dessert tonight
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465165957.749300.jpg
snicker doodle Lenny and larrys

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Dude if you hit up Arnold in Columbus next year you and I are grabbing a bison burger!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm down!