DB Curls: 4 x 10, 35lbs
Hammer Curls: 4 x 10, 45lbs

THE PRODUCT

BURN Xtreme 90ct
Nutraceutical Innovations: BURN Xtreme 90ct – Ultra Potent Thermogenic
-Rapid Weight Loss
-Extreme Energy
-Mental Focus & Clarity
BURN Xtreme stands true to it’s name. A product so powerful we simply couldn’t keep it away from customers any longer. Introducing the ultimate weight loss and #superstimulant. BURN Xtreme is designed to increase energy levels without the dreaded ‘crash’, while still allowing users to safely avoid feeling over stimulated or shaky. Imagine hours of energy combined with appetite suppression and weight loss you can see in just a few short days. There is no other product like BURN Xtreme and we stand proud to deliver only the finest quality products the industry desires.
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 90
BURN Xtreme Blend 780mg

Caffeine Anhydrous(300mg), Yohimbe Bark Extract(4% Alkaloids), Beta-Phenethylamine HCL,
Methylsynephrine HCL, Hordenine HCL, Citrus Auratrium Exract(10:1), Siberian Ginseng Extract(.8% Eleutherosides), L-Dopa(NLT 95%), Calyctomine HCL, N-Methyl-2-Phenylethylamine HCL
Other ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate
Directions: For optimal results take 1 capsule up to 3 times daily. If multiple servings are used, they should be spaced throughout the day in equal intervals approximately 6-8 hours apart. The first dose should be taken early in the day, with the last dose at least 10 hours prior to sleep.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Get it!

Hows working out feel for you when on BX?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Rested yesterday but if you want you can count the entire 12HR work shift as cardio. Didn't stop moving. Just was moving throughout the plant and was exhausted by the time I reached the apt. {w/ Mother In Law}. Damn, it was a lot of walking. Between checking out equipment and starting up a unit it was hectic.

I just noticed someone had same damn title of a log back in 2010. Dammit. Had no idea.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
5/28/16

Maintaining nutrition but I know I don't get same levels daily to build muscle but I somehow continue gain strength. I'm doing what I can in order to sustain strength. Still losing fat slowly but steady. Traveling back to work in a few days and doing light calisthenics.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I liked my log title better ��

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Nice start there hokie i like the title. I wish i was clever like that lol

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Nice start there hokie i like the title. I wish i was clever like that lol
Yeah, me too Chris. My wife says I always come up with stupid ones, like "Whoever isn't ready to get their butts flamed off, leave the building now!" It sounded ok to me tho, lol. :D

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Made it back to work. It was a long 3.5hr drive. I'll hit the gym tomorrow for the first time since Thursday. Before then I only worked out Wednesday the week prior. It was 1 workout in last 10 days. I spent a lot of time with my family before having to travel away again. Since then I've still kept my nutrition on point and taking BX consistently. I'm losing bf fast. I haven't even done any cardio. I will test my legs outside the gym Wed and Thurs since I'll be off those two days. It's going to be an interesting summer. Been having some personal issues in the way, basically my job is on the rocks. I lost a great one just a year ago due to reasons I won't speak much about. Let's just say it's in mediation. My current job also in energy, is suffering and looking to make more cuts, yet I was hired a year ago and never thought this would occur again. So, pray for my family and I. Besides that, I'll keep at it. These things happen and I must find a way to cope. Got my car back after the massive repairs, so hopefully in the meantime I get a lot of OT to pay it all off and then some.

Well, that's all for now. After my shift tonight and good rest in the morning. I'll work my wheels {Legs} and lower back. Until tomorrow...................

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Under the BAR-SQWATS May 31, 2016

Smashed Legs today. I'm shocked since being out the gym and haven't hit legs in the past 2.5 weeks. I was off for last 10 of 11 days Hit chest once in the middle of that time period and was basically resting. I loved the session, no belt or wraps, pure strength.

Legs Squats-Day 1 for the week

135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 10
405 x 05

Deadlift
365 x 1
405 x 1
425 x 1

Leg Extensions: 3 x 15
Leg Curls: 3 x 15 @ 100lbs

Will build on this until 405 @ 10 reps is normal in the squat chain. All summer this is my focus. Did I mention I'm taking BX 3 times daily now. I also, trained fasted today and will try to do so even with my 'f' up schedule.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I notice extra strength with BX too. It's more than placebo, it's noticeable.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Completed a cardio session @ 10:00AM. Going back for another session to tonight before FINALS Game 1.

Plan to hit delts/arms

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man. I have no idea how you get 3x in!! I also don't know how BX pre-workout doesn't kill you lol. It still kicks my ass. I feel like death is right around the corner when I take it pre-workout!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Nice work man. I have no idea how you get 3x in!! I also don't know how BX pre-workout doesn't kill you lol. It still kicks my ass. I feel like death is right around the corner when I take it pre-workout!
Are you giving it a 3-4hr head start? You want to be on the coasting end when you go to preform, not coming up or peaking! Once you get the timing down that should fix the respiratory demand.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Did a quick session today. Consisted of back/chest/delts. Mainly upper body as a core set to hit the upper portion which involves everything for pullups. gearing up my strength to hit pullups again. By hitting chest and back same day it accents that wide and thick V taper.

Straight Arm Pulldown/ss Face Pulls: 4 x 15, 60lbs-100lbs
Chest Press {Single, Double Arm}: 2PL, 4PL, 6PL, 8PL X 15
CLose Grip Pulldown: 75lbs, 4 x 15
Wide Grip Pulldown: 75lbs, 4 x 15
Lateral Raise: 30lbs @ 3 x 30
Rear Delt Raise: 30lbs @ 3 x 30

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
6-8-16 Mom Birthday

So today is my Mothers Birthday and I have yet to hear from her in awhile. It's been a minute and for what reason I don't know. I guess being a son requires forgiveness no matter what because you only have one. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM. Tomorrow we celebrate wifey birthday. Anyways, I've been churning and burning bf like crazy. It's the halfway point. Eating the same things daily and smashing weights/cardio as time permits. This week resulted in only two gym sessions but abs/cardio throughout the week until Sunday.

Tonight I plan to hit Legs/Lower Back
Squats
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 10
405 x 06
225 x 20

Deadlifts
315 x 1
365 x 1
405 x 1
455 x 1

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Well, It's Monday and just arrived at work following a long weekend. We are still trying to sell our house after a year on the market. Job on the rocks and yet I don't see my wife and kids like I want to since we are still not moved. This is a terrible time in our life right now but at least we have income for the moment. Praying my job will remain intact after the company completes the sale and we can still work on getting moved back to our hometown. Anyways, took the wife and kids out to Red Lobster for her Birthday (June 9), basically wrote my mother a text on her birthday {June 10}. Like I explained before our family dynamics right now is unexplainable. The travel I've been doing in the last year and sleeping at my mother in laws house is the saving grace for my family. Yet, no one on my side has reached out even to ask how things are going. Well such is life.

On another note, down 13lbs. Looked up my weight when I last competed in February. I weighed in at 279lb, I'm currently 266lb. All bf lost, strength maintained and getting more and more lean. Definitely in legs is getting deeper and belly is getting smaller. Moobs are disappearing. I will say end of summer initial goal will be reached. This has been done with minimal to no cardio.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
"Flame On w/ Burn Xtreme" HokiePride The Human Torch

Squats/Deads tonight, the heat is serious

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Happy 43rd Birthday To Me

Completed Chest Workout Nursing shoulder injury/pain. No flat benching but somehow doesn't affect Incline Bench as much. I'm doing what I can until I can hit flat again. It's a ****ty birthday since I'm still separated from my wife and kids due to home not selling. I only wish I had a solution to end this pain. I applaud people who live with their family and can pay all their bills and enjoy life. I only wish I ours could be normal. It's been over a year and house just won't sell and we had several realtors. Seems to me we may be moving on to a fourth. I just don't have any solutions. Job is still up in the air. I only pray they don't make cuts like they are proposing. Such is life right?

Incline Bench
Warm up: 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 275 x 10
Work Sets: 315 x 8 x 4 {Sets}

Flat Smith Press
2PL x 15 {Single Arm}, 2Pl x 15 {Double Arm}
4PL x 15 {Single Arm}, 4Pl x 15 {Double Arm}
6PL x 15 {Single Arm}, 6Pl x 15 {Double Arm}
8PL x 15 {Single Arm}, 8Pl x 15 {Double Arm}
10PL x 15 {Single Arm}, 10Pl x 5 {Double Arm}

Cable Crossovers
3 Way: 15 x 4 {Sets}, 70lbs

Straight Arm Pulldown ss/w Face Pulls {Every Workout I do this}
15 x 4

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Log Closed and Feedback Given!!!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Log Closed and Feedback Given!!!
Thank you, Hokie. We appreciate the review.

I don't forget your sig either. It gives me strength to know there's other guys out there who haven't given up, so I won't either! I'm prayin' it all works out with your house too my friend.