It's almost Shirtless Summertime with Nutra-Innovations 11-KT Spray!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big thanks to my boy smith_69 , NutraChem, and the rest of the Nutra-Innovations team for selecting me to run this product I have absolutely no experience with! But, I'm confident that it is going to help me get just where I wanted to be when I started this cut way back in January!

Each dose of 5 sprays carries 75mg of 11-KT with it. I actually started yesterday and am doing 5 sprays after my morning shower and 5 in the evening. I put the first dose on my shoulders yesterday and the second on my stomach. After finding out that 11-OXO and 11-KT are non-aromatizing and that some benefits may be had to spraying this on problem spots, I think I'm going to keep dosing on my stomach and love handles.

Here's some starting pics. I'm not terribly happy with my stomach right now, but I can only do so much with this skin. 130lbs later I guess I should just be glad it's this tight.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464122923.964007.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464122935.294813.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464122947.612190.jpg

I'll get some initial impressions up later this evening!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. In to see some results.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. In to see some results.
Hey, man! Good to see you! And to think this cut started with the Strong Supplement crew and Alpha Lean-7!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You know I'm in. Nice quad development and can't wait to see the abs at the end.
Im on my phone now but nice bicep as well

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
130 lb weight loss? That's amazing.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I agree. That skin is like a badge of honor man dont be ashamed at all of that you have made a serious transformation! Definitely something to be seriously proud of. If someone doesnt understand that screw em!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. That skin is like a badge of honor man dont be ashamed at all of that you have made a serious transformation! Definitely something to be seriously proud of. If someone doesnt understand that screw em!
Thanks, men! It is definitely a reminder of where I came from
fatboy.jpg

Doesn't mean I always have to like it though :p

Initial thoughts on 11-KT Spray
1st--I can't believe how dry this stuff sprays on. This is my first experience with a spray TD and I almost feel like I'm not getting enough product on me because of how quickly it's drying! This is a definite plus in my book! The smell is a little strong. Definitely "woodsy." I've read in another log that it smells like bug spray and that's what it reminds me of. But it's a natural oil/manly smell. Not a chemical bug repellent smell. I don't know if it will attract the ladies, but it doesn't make you smell bad either. I haven't had anyone, not even my fiance, say anything about it yet. Reminds me a bit of patchouli.

My pump and vascularity already seems to be improving after just a couple days...I'll take it. Been peeing like a racehorse the first couple of days but I think that's slowed down now. Had my best arm day in a while this morning. New veins popping up on my biceps to the point that I thought they were stretch marks until I looked more closely! This is going to be a hell'uva run!

Couple quick questions for smith_69 and/or NutraChem regarding dosage--Is there an optimal time to apply this? Like, would it affect my sleep too close to bedtime and conversely would an application pre-workout be a good idea? If I do apply it pre-workout, do I need to worry about producing too much sweat and the 11-KT coming off when I wipe?!?!?

These are the things I worry about when I lie in bed at night...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have been applying in the AM after the shower, so this is day 3 for me. Funny that you mentioned peeing!, I was up lots of times last night doing a stumble walk to the BR. I haven't noticed if anyone else has had to take numerous leaks (lol leak) during the first few days.

After applying and going to the gym 4 hours later,I noticed that my gym shirt had a very slight scent of 11 because I was sweating a bit. So if you do apply pre, some of the product may run, depending on how much you sweat vs time it had to dry. I am noticing a little more energy on day 3 and applying at night time might cause some what of a sleepless night. Not saying you will be bouncing off the walls lol, but might be harder to fall asleep.
NutraChem can add to this as well

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought that thebigt mentioned the urination thing too. But at his age it could be normal

Today is day 3 for me too. I dosed about 45 minutes pre workout and felt great! But I definitely don't want to sweat the stuff away. I'm mainly spraying it on my sides and stomach and wear a neoprene wrap around the same area. So if I am sweating too much, at least it's keeping the 11-KT close to the skin.

I'm going to try and space doses 8-10 hours apart. Second dose will be at lunch. That will be about 4 hours before my weekly Wednesday run and 8 hours since the last dose.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I wouldnt spray close to workouts....

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt spray close to workouts....
I was really afraid of that. I may try it again tomorrow just to see if Wednesday was an oddball workout or what. But, wow! My veins were popping all over the place! But we'll see, I also hate to waste even a dose.

Weighed in this morning at 200.2lbs. That's about a 2lb drop this week. I figure it's from all the effin' peeing I was doing earlier. That has tapered off though. One thing that hasn't tapered has been strength! Had a great back workout today and can still feel the pump 4 hours later! Speaking of pumps, I'll be trying out a few days worth of MonoPump and 24 Hour Pump next week and putting the reviews up in a separate thread. Libido seems to have picked up a bit too even though it wasn't lacking too much with the Dermacrine log I just finished up...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I was really afraid of that. I may try it again tomorrow just to see if Wednesday was an oddball workout or what. But, wow! My veins were popping all over the place! But we'll see, I also hate to waste even a dose.

Weighed in this morning at 200.2lbs. That's about a 2lb drop this week. I figure it's from all the effin' peeing I was doing earlier. That has tapered off though. One thing that hasn't tapered has been strength! Had a great back workout today and can still feel the pump 4 hours later! Speaking of pumps, I'll be trying out a few days worth of MonoPump and 24 Hour Pump next week and putting the reviews up in a separate thread. Libido seems to have picked up a bit too even though it wasn't lacking too much with the Dermacrine log I just finished up...
awesome-

my journey to the bowl in the mid evening nights has diminished. But now the dog gets up, so im screwed either way! 5 full days for me as well and I am really liking this 11. better mood, feel great, seeing veins in the chest region and arms.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I've been lying low. I've honestly got so many notifications going on here that I had to do some digging so I could bookmark this thread! Nothing new to report outside of libido is going good. I've still got new veins popping up everywhere too! Me likey!

I'm still dosing 45-60 minutes pre-workout and then wrapping it with neoprene to keep the KT against the skin. I may change that up after next week just to see if I notice any difference in the gym or in general. Any idea how long it takes to actually absorb the 11-kt into the skin? NutraChem ?

Also meant to start my first dose of Mono Pump this morning but forgot. So I'll hit that tomorrow!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sorry I've been lying low. I've honestly got so many notifications going on here that I had to do some digging so I could bookmark this thread! Nothing new to report outside of libido is going good. I've still got new veins popping up everywhere too! Me likey!

I'm still dosing 45-60 minutes pre-workout and then wrapping it with neoprene to keep the KT against the skin. I may change that up after next week just to see if I notice any difference in the gym or in general. Any idea how long it takes to actually absorb the 11-kt into the skin? NutraChem ?

Also meant to start my first dose of Mono Pump this morning but forgot. So I'll hit that tomorrow!
yes finding your own log if you don't sub to it can be a pain in the azz lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

my libido has been pretty good also, I never thought that 11kt would have any effect on it though???? NutraChem

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The scale isn't moving much at all. But I've got new veins popping out on my arms at least. I think that's a good indicator of body composition going the right way! I've been dosing 5 sprays pre and 5 around lunchtime this week. I've got an obstacle course run this weekend though. So i decided to hit a couple sprays in the creases of my elbows after I got ready for work. Didn't dose at lunch, but will when I get home. I just figure that a couple extra sprays can only help for the next couple of days, right?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The scale isn't moving much at all. But I've got new veins popping out on my arms at least. I think that's a good indicator of body composition going the right way! I've been dosing 5 sprays pre and 5 around lunchtime this week. I've got an obstacle course run this weekend though. So i decided to hit a couple sprays in the creases of my elbows after I got ready for work. Didn't dose at lunch, but will when I get home. I just figure that a couple extra sprays can only help for the next couple of days, right?
agree

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been covering the bases...I use 1st 5 sprays on problem areas, then for 2nd dose I hit the best absorbing areas-neck and shoulders. try using a sandwich baggie over your hands when applying, the fine mist absorbs really quickly and covering hands prevents waste-plus baggies are really cheap at dollar tree, lol.

great log, keep up the good work!!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, sir! To be honest, I haven't even been rubbing it in much. I find it dries within just a couple minutes!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464903439.602268.jpg

Some of them there new veins poppin! After lunch, no flex

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a lot of compliments from people at the mud run over the weekend. Best of all, my stepdad was telling me how cut up I was looking and it's only been about 3 weeks since I've seen my parents. I like to think that's coinciding with this log. I'm really seeing the effects of the 2 extra sprays a days. Since I picked up the extra bottle, I'm trying to decide if I'm going to continue doing that. It adds up to 5 fewer days from a bottle. So I'm weighing if it's worth it to only run this 7 weeks vs 8. Any thoughts from the NI team?

Back to 30 Days Out rep scheme this week. My summer work schedule changes to 10 hour days next week so I may switch to something not as time-intensive like 5/3/1. I've never done it before and I think I can still get some nice recomp with the Boring But Big version. Here's today's damage report.
Smoked my wheels!

6/6
WarmUp
1 Arm KB Swings/Ab Roller--10 reps per minute each. 12 rounds, 35lb KB

(Took some longer rests today. 30-45 secs. I was feeling a bit more winded than usual)
Strive leg press (end)--10x4x590
Front squats/Spider-Man--4x8x155/34 reps
Glute bridge/lower leg raise--5x6x225/8 reps (PR!)
Romanian Deads/Calf Raise--3x10x155/35lbs
Glute raise--3x10x20,10,0 (No rests)
Leg Ext Finisher--15x110,100,90,70 (No rests)

Arc Trainer--10 minutes for 200kcals burned (a2m)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Congrats on the compliments bro. Always a great feeling when others see your hard work paying off.

8 weeks to the body of your life! sorry had to say that!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the compliments bro. Always a great feeling when others see your hard work paying off.

8 weeks to the body of your life! sorry had to say that!
Very true!

LOL, I just noticed that freakin' autocorrect changed "Glute Bridge" to "Flute Bridge" edited before the jokes and questions start flying!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Very true!

LOL, I just noticed that freakin' autocorrect changed "Glute Bridge" to "Flute Bridge" edited before the jokes and questions start flying!
you got lucky LOL

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight is holding steady at 202.5 this morning. That's actually not too bad considering I ate pretty good Saturday night! Had a great chest workout this morning and managed to keep my shoulder from giving me grief. Dosed with 6 sprays about 50 minutes pre and wrapped the area with neoprene...

6/7
Managed to keep rests down to 20-30 secs between sets.
2 hand landmine press--4x3x125,6x3x135,2x12x70
Butterflies/tri press--3x10x160/130
Close grip inc--6x155,175,195,175,155
Rev inc--8x135,155,155,135
Pec dec--6x5x120, 2x12x70 (3 count at top)
Rope tri ext/overhand ext--4x8x84/120, 20x48/60
Hanging leg raise--2x12x12

I've cut out most cardio because I'm finished cutting so hard for the season. But I still want to cut/recomp. With the bottle I of KT coming that I picked up over the weekend, I've decided that I would really like to get down to 195-198 by the end of this log. Fingers crossed that I can do that without copious amounts of cardio : (

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
imo, that is very realistic, so another 30 days and 5lbs, that is very doable. Unless you have a magic genie and this happens

[video=youtube;OmbR--GSw1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmbR--GSw1A[/video]

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate your faith, bro. I'm trying to decide if I should give 5/3/1 a shot over the summer or keep the scheme I've been doing. I just don't know if 5/3/1 will give me the results I'm hoping to get with this log.

Plus, although I've had a couple of bender days and cheat meals throughout this cut, I'm really starting to jones for some AYCE stuff!!!

Can I hold out for a few more weeks?!?!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I appreciate your faith, bro. I'm trying to decide if I should give 5/3/1 a shot over the summer or keep the scheme I've been doing. I just don't know if 5/3/1 will give me the results I'm hoping to get with this log.

Plus, although I've had a couple of bender days and cheat meals throughout this cut, I'm really starting to jones for some AYCE stuff!!!

Can I hold out for a few more weeks?!?!
[video=youtube;SowxsXTTDo4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SowxsXTTDo4[/video]

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scale has been holding steady at 202 all week. I haven't been getting a great amount of sleep though. I'm going to blame that for the scale not budging. Managed to have a pretty solid shoulder workout today and only had slight pain in my shoulder a couple times. Didn't hit traps as they're already sore for some reason. But I'll hammer them along with the rest of my back tomorrow!

I'm also taking a cue from you, Smith. I notice you've been dosing all at once. I'm not quite there yet, but this morning I dosed 6 sprays pre and a second 6 sprays after getting out of the shower this morning. So far I haven't noticed some of the effects that I do when dosing 8-10 hours later. Mainly the increase in vascularity that seems to happen a couple of hours after the dose. But I'm still going to choose to believe that the 11-KT Spray is working!!!

6/9
WarmUp
Rowing machine for 2KM. Used different grips and angles to get the shoulders good and watmed up. F*** the cardio bunnies looking at me weird...

Work. 20-30 secs rest between sets/SuperSets
1/2 kneeling Landmine Press/Battle ropes--6x5x60,2x12x35/25 secs
DB lat raises/box burpees (burpee done while holding onto 12" high platform)--5x6x40s,2x12x25s/12 burpees (PR weight on the raises!!! Only exercise I felt a bit of pain on.)
DB rear flyes/box burpees--2x12x15s,2x12x20s,2x10x25s,2x8x30s/12 burpees (Did the raises pyramid style as I wanted to see how heavy I could go and still keep good form.)
Banded lat clapper/box burpees--4x12xgreen band/12 lat clapper: stand on band. lat raise it. slowly "clap" into front delt raise position. return to lat position and lower slowly.)
2 hand cable pull-through--8x35,25,20,15 (no rests)

All in all, I'm very pleased with dosing KT preworkout. I'm really hoping that at least a small part of my shoulder performance today is due to the KT helping it heal up!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally down to 200 this morning! I haven't seen that weight since probably 5th grade :D

Problem is, we're having lunch catered at work today...oh well, I brought some things from home to use as substitutions. It'll be a'ight! Had a really good back workout this morning. Could've done more with the 90mg of 11-KT in my system but I have to start saving those long workouts for the weekends.

6/10
WarmUp
Cybex Arc Trainer--10 minutes for 225 cals burned (a2m)

Work. 20-30 secs rest between sets/SuperSets
Mixed grip pull-ups/pinch deads--10x3xbw/115 (PR on the pinch deads!)
Bb row/renegade row--2x6x205,225,1x6x235,2x12x135/5x12x30s (Another PR on the BB rows. Felt beastly this morning!)
DB shrugs/Aussie pull-ups--3x12x100s/12
Landmine 1hand row/ab roller--4x8x75/10, 12x35 /12 reps

I've got a little over a third of the 1st bottle left. I'm hoping the 2nd bottle gets here soon. mainly just because I'll feel better when I have it in hand ;)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
OMG... No! I'm 2wks late to yours too? On man, sorry J. :eek:

If I miss something just PM me.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OMG... No! I'm 2wks late to yours too? On man, sorry J. :eek:

If I miss something just PM me.
Better late than never, man! Besides we know you're busy cooking up more new and exciting things for NI!

frabz-RD-Chemist-What-my-friends-think-I-do-What-my-mum-thinks-I-do-Wh-b67437.jpg

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question:
In other threads I've seen a couple mentions of plateauing after 3-4 weeks. Is this compound ran best at a longer cycle of 8 weeks or would it be best to finish this current bottle, take a month off , then dive into the second bottle?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Question:
In other threads I've seen a couple mentions of plateauing after 3-4 weeks. Is this compound ran best at a longer cycle of 8 weeks or would it be best to finish this current bottle, take a month off , then dive into the second bottle?
It's that way with all compounds, or at least the one that work primarily by nitrogen retention. That basically covers all the non-methyls like Androsterone and 11-KT. The dose must be raised every 2wks (or 3wks absolute max) to stay anabolic. You can go as long as you like but there will be rebound nitrogen excretion that occurs after the cycle, and it will be proportional to the duration of the cycle. It usually becoming more exponential after about 8-9wks, so that's a good place to stop if you want a clean PCT.

But yeah, you can force the issue for many more months than that, even years, but it makes recovery very tricky and usually incomplete. Going longer than 2 months is usually asking for trouble, but if people just did 2wk cycles they wouldn't even need a PCT. :)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's that way with all compounds, or at least the one that work primarily by nitrogen retention. That basically covers all the non-methyls like Androsterone and 11-KT. The dose must be raised every 2wks (or 3wks absolute max) to stay anabolic. You can go as long as you like but there will be rebound nitrogen excretion that occurs after the cycle, and it will be proportional to the duration of the cycle. It usually becoming more exponential after about 8-9wks, so that's a good place to stop if you want a clean PCT.

But yeah, you can force the issue for many more months than that, even years, but it makes recovery very tricky and usually incomplete. Going longer than 2 months is usually asking for trouble, but if people just did 2wk cycles they wouldn't even need a PCT. :)
Very, very interdasting...

Thank you for your honesty. It would have been very easy to say, "Nah, bro! Keep running (and buying) the KT as long as it's working!" Info and interactions like this are just a couple of the reasons Nutra-Innovations is quickly moving into my top tier of companies!

Based on the info you've given, I think I'll finish this current bottle and have a 4 week PCT (just DAA and arimistane). Then run the second bottle in August!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Very, very interdasting...

Thank you for your honesty. It would have been very easy to say, "Nah, bro! Keep running (and buying) the KT as long as it's working!" Info and interactions like this are just a couple of the reasons Nutra-Innovations is quickly moving into my top tier of companies!

Based on the info you've given, I think I'll finish this current bottle and have a 4 week PCT (just DAA and arimistane). Then run the second bottle in August!
Thank you, J. You're words are very kind and we are always happy to help. :)

Besides, it's not about sales, it's about relationships! (a wise businessman once told me that, and I though it sounded very concise and accurate) Offer the best products you can and do good to those around you, that's what makes a company truly valuable.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started up 5/3/1 Boring but Big yesterday. I've got to say, it felt kind of odd leaving the gym with some gas left in the tank. I had a good workout. Felt accomplished but not whipped like I've been doing. I don't want to get 100% used to it, but it was nice. Had a bit much to eat over the weekend and weighed in at 202.5 again today...meh. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever see sub-200! I've bumped my calories from 2200 up to 2300. If nothing changes, I may add another 100 with the new program and just ride the recomp. Here's the past couple of workouts--

6/13 SQWATZ!
Increased rests between SuperSets to 60-90 secs
WarmUp
Arc Trainer for 10 minutes and 220 kcals (a2m)
Squats/12 box burpees--5x125,5x160,3x190, 5x205,5x235,6x260
Squats/calf press/10 push-ups--5x10x135
Leg ext--3x10x90
Leg curls--3x10x90

1kb 25lb swings/30 lb ab coaster 10 reps each per minute--12 minutes

6/14
Rests 45-60 secs
WarmUp
Rowing machine for 2KM (gotta loosen dem shoulders up!)
Reverse Pec Deck--12x60, 80, 80 lbs

DB Flat--5x40s, 5x60s, 4x75s
Flat Bench--5x185, 5x205, 6x230

Rev Grip Flat/Flat Bench--6x10x135 (alternated grip each set)

DB supinated row/behind the neck press--5x10x75/5x10x65lbs (did the shoulder press more for mobility and stretch, hence the light weight)

TUT Pec Deck--5x10x160 (2-0-4)

This morning I decided to hit all 12 sprays post-workout insteading of dosing pre and post. Just wanted to see if I can tell a difference in performance. My aggression at the gym was down a bit. Not sure about performance as I wasn't going for maxes today anyway. Had 3 caps of Mono Pump from the samples sent with my new bottle of 11-KT so pumps that I may have missed without the KT were still in full effect! Gotta throw a review of that stuff up when I get a bit more time!

Tomorrow is rest day from the weights. I haven't done that during the week in quite some time. It can only do a body good, right?!?!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can definitely feel the difference in dosing pre-workout vs all at once after. I believe things have started to slow down regarding body changes and weight loss, too. I probably have enough to finish up the weekend, but at this point I believe I have enough info to call this a winning product! I'll get the final review up in the next couple of days.

4-5 weeks off and then running my second bottle in August. If there are any more sales, I might just have to start stocking up for next Spring :D

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The proof is in the pics! Even though I'm looking MUCH tighter, my weight is still staying around the same as it was when I started using 11-KT. My calories and macros stayed around the same as they have been which leads me to believe that this product has much more of an effect on recomp and muscle building that I thought it would. I'm not complaining!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466422312.928855.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466422325.426584.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466422336.744081.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466422347.395595.jpg

As I stated before, I have picked up another bottle out of pocket to run in August or September. For a frugal (read: TIGHTWAD) like myself, this is the highest praise I can give a product! I didn't feel much of a libido boost, but my focus and "alpha feelz" are definitely stronger while using 11-KT. My strength has stayed steady if not increased and my shoulder is feeling better. Although that may be due to increased mobility exercises as much as any effects 11-KT had.

All in all, if you're looking to shape up some, this is a winning product! Thanks again to smith_69 for letting me log it. Thanks to NutraChem for creating such a great line of products with Nutra-Innovations!

I can't wait to give Zeus Juice a shot!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Wow dude, great job!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Even with the shoulder pain, you STILL did it! Very impressive, jalfrey. :thumbsup:

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to add that I primarily sprayed 11-KT on my love handles and stomach instead of the shoulders and upper back. I do believe this application tightened up those spots over the course of this log even though the androgen receptors aren't as concentrated in that that area. I will very probably apply the next bottle on the recommended area of shoulders/upper back to see if there is a different effect with regards to aggression, libido, and other effects of prohormones.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
jalfrey thank you for doing the log and the above pics, awesome bro, big accomplishment. When you are putting in the hard work you expect the supplement you are taking to pay off. Nothing is worse than busting your azz in and out of the gym and having your sup fall short or be a bunk.

again, thank you and gainz continue