Bam-Bam Makes A Generic Title About FINISH LINE!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hello,

This is a log for IFN's post-workout recovery product, "Finish Line." I received 10 sample packs of the Rainbow Sherbet (**** yeah!) and I'll be making observations in all regards of the product and its taste.

I have actually used 2 packets so far, immediately post workout, and I gotta say IFN nailed it as far as the flavor goes.
This isn't the type of product that provides acute effects so I didn't notice much in that aspect, but anything to help recover from training and prime you for your next session, is worth it IMO.

Let's get it! VaughnTrue ManimalPatB

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rainbow Sherbert is 1 of those flavors that hits your taste buds and changes your outlook on life lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Rainbow Sherbert is 1 of those flavors that hits your taste buds and changes your outlook on life lol
Takes me back to high school when I ate rainbow sherbet before bed almost every night lol!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
subbed

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Subbed brotha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed brotha
Welcome!

Finish Line was sorely needed today after a 1.1 mile farmer carry holding two 44lb kettlebells, a circuit of muscle snatches, overhead carries, and sled pushes/pulls.
Muscle snatches and overhead carries I used a barbell with 25s, so 95lbs.
The sled was 345lbs for all rounds of the circuit (we did 5 total), except for the last one, we stacked all the weights in the building for a total of 555lbs for our final round.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Welcome!

Finish Line was sorely needed today after a 1.1 mile farmer carry holding two 44lb kettlebells, a circuit of muscle snatches, overhead carries, and sled pushes/pulls.
Muscle snatches and overhead carries I used a barbell with 25s, so 95lbs.
The sled was 345lbs for all rounds of the circuit (we did 5 total), except for the last one, we stacked all the weights in the building for a total of 555lbs for our final round.
any pics?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
AWESOME BRO- F*CKING AWESOME
Thanks man! I wasn't sure if I could do it but dammit I did! Now we'll have to start stacking kettlebells on top lol, ran out of barbells!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn, I wish my gym had that. Looks like an awesome ass workout!
It absolutely was, and my delts, traps, and calves were ridiculously sore the next day!

Also, mixed my Finish Line with ProSupps blue raspberry Karbolic today and it tasted fantastic!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

Wooooooooooooooo

Good stuff so far man!!!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks man! I wasn't sure if I could do it but dammit I did! Now we'll have to start stacking kettlebells on top lol, ran out of barbells!
these are the best days at the gym. when you just don't quit even if you think you wont finish, you just don't stop.

again man, great job

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Like the other guys have been saying in their logs, I have been noticing much less of a drop in energy/motivation post-workout. I no longer have to lay on my couch or bed for 45min to an hour before even taking a shower. Lol

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm in for this!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm in for this!
Welcome guys!

Today I got my Off The Chain product in, so I sipped on that throughout the first half of my workout, and Finish Line through the second half.
Both are very refreshing flavors and with this stack I feel invincible!