Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this log will be partly sponsored, partly bought by me.

BURN XTREME-powerful stim/fat burner, I have been using this for around a week-strong stim effect with decent appetite reduction
MEGALAX-this will be my 1st time using lax
11kt SPRAY-I used 11oxo back in the day, 11kt is supposed to be stronger
INVICTUS-this will be my 2nd bottle of invictus, I logged a bottle and liked it so much I bought another.
SAMPLES-I also have some samples of mono pump and 24 hour pump

big thanks to NUTRACEUTICAL INNOVATIONS AND IRONLEGION

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so far I have lost 14lbs in a little over a month, my projected goal is 2lbs per week so I am a little over, not complaining though...invictus seems to target my gut and I've traded in 38's for 36's. as of now I am around 194 and would like to see 180 and wearing 34's, with as little strength loss as possible. of course I know that the 2nd 14lbs will be harder to lose than the first, that is why I've added the extra supps.

dosing:

burn extreme-the label says up to 3 caps a day with 90 count bottle, due to the strength of it I have only rarely gone to 2 caps in 1 day...dosing will be 1 cap in morning, maybe another in late afternoon-maybe

megalax-i took 1 cap 10 minutes before 1st meal, will take another cap 10 minutes before 2nd meal. I will probably increase dosage up to 100mg, but 50mg is where I am starting

11kt spray-I got this in mail a little while ago and almost immediately applied 5 sprays to stomach area, I applied to stomach area because shoulders is for invictus...I really like the scent of this although it is pretty strong when 1st applied...and damn, does it ever dry fast

invictus-going to cut back to 1/2 ml per day since I am running it with 11kt...after I see how I react to running both together if things go well I will go to full dose-1ml.

all questions, advice or comments are welcome..................within reason, of course, lol.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Aren't you scared that this stack as a whole will lower cortisol way too much? Invictus and 11 kt do. I believe laxogenin does as well unless I'm misinformed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
smith_69 NutraChem NutraTeam hvactech IronLegion

and of course my buddies Danes bighulksmash

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aren't you scared that this stack as a whole will lower cortisol way too much? Invictus and 11 kt do. I believe laxogenin does as well unless I'm misinformed
that s why I am starting at low doses...hopefully the lax will help counter any joint issues. I ran invictus at full strength with no joint issues so hopefully things will go well.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In!

I think the combination of 11-keto and b-AET (Invictus) will be impressive! Invictus should have a systemic impact on cortisol, while 11-keto should have a more profound impact in the target tissue.

At one point the 7-11 stack was quite popular, PA's 11 Spray (11-keto) + 7 Spray (7-keto and b-AET)...the results were quite impressive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In!

I think the combination of 11-keto and b-AET (Invictus) will be impressive! Invictus should have a systemic impact on cortisol, while 11-keto should have a more profound impact in the target tissue.

At one point the 7-11 stack was quite popular, PA's 11 Spray (11-keto) + 7 Spray (7-keto and b-AET)...the results were quite impressive.
thank you for confirming what I was thinking!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up this morning and popped 1 burn xtreme/1 24 hour pump/2 bronkaid, then I headed to basement for 30 minute workout--I did mostly arms and chest, butterflyes on flat bench then elevated, some lat pulldowns, morning glorys and finished with 50 arm curls. then I showered, ate, took 1 megalax and put on 5 sprays of 11-kt. then it was off to work.

got home, took a shower, ate and put 1 dropper of invictus on.

I will either take another megalax 10 minutes before dinner or at bedtime.

things of note-urination was really up today, I probably pee'ed twice as many times as normal. felt really good today, energy was up, motivation was good and mood was good....I had a really good day!!!

I will weigh in tomorrow.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, that's quite the stack!

IN!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was told by my wife that she likes the scent of the 11kt spray, also I might add that after applying I feel a icyhot type warmth that lasts a very long time, I like this!!!

btw-I decided to take megalax before bed.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Going to predict 10-12 more lbs lost, strength will be at 85%- 90% when he is done

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Going to predict 10-12 more lbs lost, strength will be at 85%- 90% when he is done
I think 10-12 is easily doable, I really feel I should be able to maintain at least 85%!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
weighed in today right on target 2lb loss. I was kinda surprised since my appetite has been huge, going to up the burn xtreme to 2 caps a day. today is only day 3 of adding in these new ingredients, so nothing major to report on physique changes, but mood and overall feel good effects are starting to kick in.

some notes on 11kt so far...I've found that if I spray it on then use a hair dryer on it that I don't have any need to rub it in, this makes sure of no waste--but if you put hair dryer on high heat it really intensifies the sandalwood scent, my wife pointed this out to me.i am still urinating more frequently, though not as bad as yesterday. the icyhot feeling isn't as strong today as it has been, I kinda miss it-maybe tomorrow it will be back!!! energy level and mood have been really good and I haven't noticed any unwanted sides like sore joints since combining 11kt with invictus, although I am only using 1/2 dose of invictus until I see how I will react.

megalax-i think this is the culprit for increased appetite, if I take 1 cap 10 minutes before eating it isn't very long until I am hungry again, even after eating a substantial meal. on the Brightside it might be the reason joints are feeling so good even on a anti-cort cut cycle.

burn xtreme..I am still impressed by burn xtreme, I have been using it for around 2 weeks now and I am just now ready to increase to 2 caps daily. with 90 caps per bottle, this is a rock solid product!!! energy is intense and appetite control is being put to the test by megalax, hopefully going to 2 caps daily I will be able to curb appetite.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have to order the lax. I must have done something different. Anywho starting my kt and mono 2 days so I'll be about a week behind

Excellent update T

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have to order the lax. I must have done something different. Anywho starting my kt and mono 2 days so I'll be about a week behind

Excellent update T
thanks, NutraChem tells me the lax should stack well with the 11kt and b-aet...I only have 2 packs each of mono and 24 hour pump, been taking 1 a day mostly for the immune boosting effect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Excellent update T
let me know if you get that nice icyhot feeling from 11kt..i think you and your wife will like the scent of the 11kt, my wife digs it, but says it's a little intense when 1st applied.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
let me know if you get that nice icyhot feeling from 11kt..i think you and your wife will like the scent of the 11kt, my wife digs it, but says it's a little intense when 1st applied.
i opened the bottle and i was actually very impressed. NutraChem did a great job with the scent, not overwhelming just enough and pleasant.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Excellent update T
Mono will be saturday, that is when im done with Rag, might be a few days earlier. Just going to finish that log first

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i opened the bottle and i was actually very impressed. NutraChem did a great job with the scent, not overwhelming just enough and pleasant.
like most scents though when it hits the skin it tends to intensify, but 10 minutes after applying it is very nice and lasts quite awhile...but my favorite thing is that icyhot feeling!!! talk about thermo effect, it really warms those areas where it is applied!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
like most scents though when it hits the skin it tends to intensify, but 10 minutes after applying it is very nice and lasts quite awhile...but my favorite thing is that icyhot feeling!!! talk about thermo effect, it really warms those areas where it is applied!!!
i swear i am almost tempted to start this right now LOL

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
im done tonight, i am nodding off as we speak- just got home from a family christening, graduation party before that, cleaning house.

this is why i am glad i have a bottle of burn extreme! tomorrow am cause mondays suck

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub a dub dubbed :biggthumpup:

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
That 11kt spray sounds really interesting. If i dont get picked to log the 11kt oral im definitely buying a bottle.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
IN! On 11-kt myself right now and burn extreme. No clue how you're taking it with bronkaid burn extreme is some intense stuff. Barely able to take 2 a day, and I'm not stim sensitive at all. Might look into adding some Invictus.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me what the difference between 11kt and Invictus is for fat burning/ cortisol control?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone tell me what the difference between 11kt and Invictus is for fat burning/ cortisol control?
11kt is androgenic, and could be used more for spot control...invictus is more systematic, but in my case it did target the gut. I am using invictus on neck and shoulder area, and 11kt on gut, lower back area, and upper thighs-I might even try a spray on each side of chest by the armpit.

by all accounts, some well informed people have told me that combining these 2 should yield great results!!!

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. So what would u recommend if I want to get rid of stubborn love handles/ stomach fat?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I new I had the day off today so I stayed up late last night getting caught up on penny dreadful and watching boxing on showtime... I slept really good and woke up very late. so I got up took 1 burn extreme/1 bronkaid/1 24hour pump/1 megalax then took a shower, then applied 11kt spray and invictus...

I went outside and saw how nice it was and decided to take dogs to the park. by the time I got there I as looking for a head, I really think 11kt is causing more frequent urination[but I look at it as dropping water weight, a good thing, even though it can be inconvenient] after half an hour I started getting really hungry, I mean really hungry!!! by the time the dogs had had enough I was starving-I took dogs home and went to subway. I really believe that taking megalax on a empty stomach is a mistake[for me at least]. for you guys on a bulk looking to gain weight and increase appetite I highly recommend you look seriously at megalax!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks. So what would u recommend if I want to get rid of stubborn love handles/ stomach fat?
both!!!

I think that together they make a very powerful combo.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I can't get Invictus in the uk now so was just going to try the 11kt to go along with my current ostarine run. Do u think in your opinion 11kt is good for love handles/belly fat or would u get Invictus instead? I only really want to buy one

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I can't get Invictus in the uk now so was just going to try the 11kt to go along with my current ostarine run. Do u think in your opinion 11kt is good for love handles/belly fat or would u get Invictus instead? I only really want to buy one
i dont want to force your decision one way or the other. In the end, the decision is yours because you are the one buying it. Both are great products and if you can only obtain 11 kt, you wont be disappointed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is just the science behind it and my opinion because I have only been using the 11kt for a few days...but the science says that 11kt should be fantastic for applying to trouble areas, and that is my opinion also!!!

i used 11oxo back in the day with moderate success, but keto-test [11kt] is stronger and dosed higher than i had dosed 11oxo, plus it is a td which means less active is needed than orally. i have high expectations for 11kt-spray!!!

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for your feedback. Looks like I will purchase the 11 it. One question I have is, you mentioned 11kt as a spray. On the website it looks like a tincture/dropper bottle. I'm talking about iron legions bottle by the way

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ok thanks for your feedback. Looks like I will purchase the 11 it. One question I have is, you mentioned 11kt as a spray. On the website it looks like a tincture/dropper bottle. I'm talking about iron legions bottle by the way
for Nutra, we have raws so you can create your own or 11 kt already made. both are sprays- we have also just released 11 kt oral.

ok thats the last sales pitch lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
11kt is a spray...invictus uses a dropper

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for Nutra, we have raws so you can create your own or 11 kt already made. both are sprays- we have also just released 11 kt oral.

ok thats the last sales pitch lol
sold...I might be buying another bottle of 11kt-spray, seriously!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
sold...I might be buying another bottle of 11kt-spray, seriously!!!
be sure to mention my name, that i was the most helpful rep you have ever encountered. that you would even buy sand from me even if we lived in the Mojave desert. lmao

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
be sure to mention my name, that i was the most helpful rep you have ever encountered. that you would even buy sand from me even if we lived in the Mojave desert. lmao
ice in antartica, lol....you bet!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem see this is how it's done lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I am going to cut back to 1 megalax for a day or so to get appetite under control.
I took a 2nd burn extreme today, very nice...excellent energy but appetite was still pretty big, megalax seems to really increase my appetite!!

applied 2nd dose of 11kt-spray around 5pm. I just wanted to note that I slept like a rock last night, hopefully this is a 'side effect'.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I am going to cut back to 1 megalax for a day or so to get appetite under control.
I took a 2nd burn extreme today, very nice...excellent energy but appetite was still pretty big, megalax seems to really increase my appetite!!

applied 2nd dose of 11kt-spray around 5pm. I just wanted to note that I slept like a rock last night, hopefully this is a 'side effect'.
Is megalax oral? Only ran lax topical before and don't remember appetite changes, but appetite is a weird thing. Always found it to be highly individual.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is megalax oral? Only ran lax topical before and don't remember appetite changes, but appetite is a weird thing. Always found it to be highly individual.
it is oral...I think that maybe my low glucose might be a factor, but I am just guessing...but for sure, the appetite increase is for real...making it hard to keep my diet clean when I am so hungry.