Finish Strong with Finish Line Log

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Got to give a shout out to VaughnTrue, thanks for the opportunity to test IFN Finish Line.

As a way of background, I normally do a fair amount of cardio, lift, and hit up crossfit (just 1x per week). So I cant wait to put Juicy Watermelon finish line to the test! My normal post-workout regiment is a protein shake, with almond milk, frozen banana, and some natural peanut butter. Ill experiment by taking Finish Line solo to accurately test its impact, then add my shake after a couple test.

Love the open label, so I know exactly what I am taking.... Let the smooth recovery begin!!!

IMG_5577.JPG

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
IN ON THIS!!!!

Juicy Watermelon is a great flavor. It's nice and fresh.

Once you train with finish line you'll never want to be without it. It's helped my recovery that much

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
IN ON THIS!!!!
Juicy Watermelon is a great flavor. It's nice and fresh.
Once you train with finish line you'll never want to be without it. It's helped my recovery that much
That's what I'm talkin' about!
I am game for anything that can curve/prevent post-work out crash!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
That's what I'm talkin' about!
I am game for anything that can curve/prevent post-work out crash!
Dude its a treat each and every time I have it post workout. It's omg I am in heaven!!!!!!

compan

compan

Awards
Finish Line is such a great product to have. Hope you enjoy it!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
MAAAAAAAAAAN, let me tell you... I tried Juicy Watermelon last night, and have to admit, this stuff taste great! I mean, it’s not like most sups where you drink it, and realize the "fruit" flavor just covers the chemical taste. Nope, I was so supersized by the taste that I thought, I could practically drink this with dinner. As I was walking out of the gym, my daughter literally said. "Dad, what are you drinking, it smells awesome, like bubblegum watermelon." lol

Oh yea, recovery... I had a light workout, hit the jump rope for 30min, so I got some cardio in. Recovery was fine, drank it right after working out. Went home, and did not notice any type of slump. Got nine more pacts left, definitely looking forward to it. So far it’s a great start.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone seems to be surprised by how good this stuff tastes

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I absolutely love Finish Line. I've been hooked for 3 months now.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAAAAAAAAAAN, let me tell you... I tried Juicy Watermelon last night, and have to admit, this stuff taste great! I mean, it’s not like most sups where you drink it, and realize the "fruit" flavor just covers the chemical taste. Nope, I was so supersized by the taste that I thought, I could practically drink this with dinner. As I was walking out of the gym, my daughter literally said. "Dad, what are you drinking, it smells awesome, like bubblegum watermelon." lol

Oh yea, recovery... I had a light workout, hit the jump rope for 30min, so I got some cardio in. Recovery was fine, drank it right after working out. Went home, and did not notice any type of slump. Got nine more pacts left, definitely looking forward to it. So far it’s a great start.
Glad you enjoyed the flavor bro! I've been drinking watermelon for months!! I wont change it up.. I love it!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
After using it 4x, I can confidently say it curves the post-workout slump.

I always like to get protein in me right after my workout. Right now, I drink Finish Line at the gym, and drink a protein shake with just water when I get home. I removed the creatin, frozen banana, and almond milk from my normal protein shake. I am still experimenting with the best way to use finish line, but this seems to be working pretty good so far.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
After using it 4x, I can confidently say it curves the post-workout slump.

I always like to get protein in me right after my workout. Right now, I drink Finish Line at the gym, and drink a protein shake with just water when I get home. I removed the creatin, frozen banana, and almond milk from my normal protein shake. I am still experimenting with the best way to use finish line, but this seems to be working pretty good so far.
Right on man!!!! I wish I had an "ice" machine in my car. Finish Lines Slushies post workout daily would be awesome

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm in for this

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I finally had an opportunity to put the stuff to a real test. I went out on my mountain bike for over an hour. I pushed myself, and got a couple new PR's. Once I got back to the house, I was fairly fatigued. I loaded up with finish line and it leveled me out within 10-15 minutes.

This is only a personal preference, but I'm not a huge fan of the beta alanine in a post workout. Just not use to having that pre-workout tingle from a post workout drink. Then again, I'm sure some guys love it.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Although I have been nursing a shoulder back to health, I was able to complete my trial run of Finish Line (trained legs/ran/biked). Here are my final thought on the product.

Taste 10/10 – I tried Juicy Watermelon; I could drink it with dinner. Most of the time supplements have a mild medicine taste covered by fruit, not this stuff.

Mix-ability 9/10 – Mixes up great, no clumping, and leaves vitally no residue.

When to use 10/10 – This seems like a no brainer, it’s called post workout. I used it on several occasions post, but also mid workout for sustainability. Both keep me from hitting that after workout slump.

Workout intensity (+Recovery) 9.5/10 - While this is not anything the manufacture can control (specific to each person), I did put it to the test. I used the product doing crossfit, mountain biking, normal BB, running, and some powerlifting. The product helped me spring back no matter what the workout level.

Final thoughts 9.5/10 – I did not find many negatives with this product. It helped me recover, taste good, and prevented that after workout slump. The only thing I didn’t like was the Beta Alanine in the mix. I know it’s great for you, but I don’t like the tingling feeling after a workout. This is obviously a personal preference.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although I have been nursing a shoulder back to health, I was able to complete my trial run of Finish Line (trained legs/ran/biked). Here are my final thought on the product.

Taste 10/10 – I tried Juicy Watermelon; I could drink it with dinner. Most of the time supplements have a mild medicine taste covered by fruit, not this stuff.

Mix-ability 9/10 – Mixes up great, no clumping, and leaves vitally no residue.

When to use 10/10 – This seems like a no brainer, it’s called post workout. I used it on several occasions post, but also mid workout for sustainability. Both keep me from hitting that after workout slump.

Workout intensity (+Recovery) 9.5/10 - While this is not anything the manufacture can control (specific to each person), I did put it to the test. I used the product doing crossfit, mountain biking, normal BB, running, and some powerlifting. The product helped me spring back no matter what the workout level.

Final thoughts 9.5/10 – I did not find many negatives with this product. It helped me recover, taste good, and prevented that after workout slump. The only thing I didn’t like was the Beta Alanine in the mix. I know it’s great for you, but I don’t like the tingling feeling after a workout. This is obviously a personal preference.
Thanks for the great, in-depth review of Finish Line. It is without a doubt a great post workout/recovery product and has become a staple of mine over the past few months with my high volume training style.

The general consensus seems to be that Juicy Watermelon is the best flavor. I've tried them all, and I'm still partial to Rainbow Sherbet honestly. But Watermelon is a very, VERY close second.