Ldubs Meeting Recovery at the FINISH LINE

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Hey AM,
I am going to be running a short log for IFNs *NEW* Finish Line. Thanks to VaughnTrue for this opportunity!

I got the Juicy Watermelon flavor.

Here's the label:

As you can see, looks like a really solid recovery booster!

I am currently cutting and am hoping that the increased recovery abilities will help me to hold onto more of my strength. I will be getting started with my first dose tomorrow.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice!!! In on disssss

What flavor did you end up getting? This is a great post workout treat for me everyday

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
FIRST DOSE

The powder is very fine as you can see in the pic. It mixed completely with just a few shakes.

The taste was AWESOME! Definitely spot on! Once I finished it I was really wishing I had more. It was very refreshing.

A few minutes after drinking it I got some good BA tingles which was kind of nice. (I like the tingles) I haven't had any BA in awhile.

I am excited to begin to see the increased recovery!

Attachments

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Was thinking about trying this one instead of Very Cherry Lime. More Kool-Aid than Jolly Rancher?
Definitely. No sour/tangyness at all. Just sweet. I mixed it with about 10-12 oz of water.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Was thinking about trying this one instead of Very Cherry Lime. More Kool-Aid than Jolly Rancher?
I myself would say its a mixture of both. Very Cherry Lime has my heart but the Watermelon is slowly on its rise

And I HATE watermelon flavored things, hell I hate real watermelon lol But I love this

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the watermelon has a slight tartness due to the ingredients in this product but it is very refreshing

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
I guess I'm in the minority in perceiving the flavor as sweet without tartness. I'll pay more attention with my second dose and see if I notice the tart/tangyness.

compan

compan

Awards
Definitely. No sour/tangyness at all. Just sweet. I mixed it with about 10-12 oz of water.
I myself would say its a mixture of both. Very Cherry Lime has my heart but the Watermelon is slowly on its rise

And I HATE watermelon flavored things, hell I hate real watermelon lol But I love this

I usually stay away from Watermelon because of how super sweet and tart they tend to be. I get they are often that way to mask some ingredients, but some are a kick in the mouth. Hearing how this is smoother and how much both of you like it, I'll give it a shot.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
So I tried to pay closer attention to taste and mixability today. I think I might have been wrong about not tasting like a jolly rancher. Today I thought of jolly ranchers as I was drinking it and there is definitely a bit of a JR flavor. Not to strong. Not overly tart or sour.

It's not too sweet either. Perfect blend in my opinion.

No floaties after mixing but there is a bit of sediment that required some reshaking.

I can't really comment on the increased recovery aspect yet as it is just too early to comment.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Day 3

So I had run out of my preworkout and decided to take my finish line as a pre/intra drink today.

Still loving the flavor. Still kinda hard to say if recovery is enhanced or not yet. I'm sure it is though. The last couple days I've been doing a lot of extra work on my property and have really wore myself out. I've been really tired and sore the last couple days.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed!

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Feeling sad there are only 4 sample packs left!

I think I am noticing the increased recovery already.

As I was doing my foam rolling and trigger point work today I didn't notice as much discomfort as usual. Not sure if the reduced muscle soreness is responsible for that or what, but it was nice.

Also, felt very strong during my workout today. I've been cutting so sometimes the workouts are kind of a grind. Today was not though!

I am definitely loving this stuff!

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Final Review

I really enjoyed using Finish Line! Even though this was only a 10 day trial run, I truly felt as though I had increased recovery shortly after starting this.

The taste was AWESOME! Juicy Watermelon was just what I needed on these hot days this last week and a half.

I will definitely be using this again and I recommend giving it a try.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for doing a great job buddy. I highly recommend trying our other flavors of Finish Line as well. You won't be disappointed

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? I find the watermelon tarty which I love! Glad you are enjoying :)