Hi Tech's OFF THE CHAIN = MAXIMUM GAINZ! Log

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
First off, I just want to say thank you for the opportunity to do this sponsored log. I have absolutely been loving the comeback of DMAA and I honestly had never pondered adding DMAA into an amino acid product. It's the best of both worlds! And I don't have to add extra aminos in to my supplement regimen while taking this because it already has that covered! Good stuff.

First off, here is the product/ingredient profile:

hi-tech-off-the-chain-big.jpg

OFF-THE-CHAIN-AMINOS-BL-SF.jpg

BACKGROUND: I will be using OFF THE CHAIN as a preworkout and as an general energy supplement for "pick me ups" throughout the day. This couldn't have come at a better time because I am currently at a very intense training environment for work and will be working long days. I will mainly be working out first thing in the morning around 4 a.m. I am really looking forward to seeing how this product helps me to wake up and push through brutally early training sessions, sustain energy throughout the day, and hopefully allow for faster recovery (in the face of less sleep) due to the amino boost.

FOCUS: There are two main things that I will be focusing on in this log that I think everyone will find useful (Other than the recovery aspects of the aminos in the product): 1) Gauging the product as a daily "coffee replacement" for energy as well as a preworkout and 2) Seeing if the product keeps its effectiveness (energy wise) through the whole tub.

SIDE NOTE: I just finished cutting and started a lean bulk. I am doing an extremely high volume program along with slowly dropping my cardio back down by 5 minutes per week until I maintain it at 30 minutes post workout (I am currently at 50 minutes, it is so high because I was doing 60 minutes at the end of my cut). I will make sure and post up my workouts in order to show that I am really putting OFF THE CHAIN to the test.

Also I got Rocket Pop flavor and can't wait to try it! What better way to start off the day than with a Rocket Pop!

Alright lets get this started!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I will make sure and post up my initial thoughts as soon as possible either later tonight or first thing tomorrow. I have to go hit the gym this evening (wasn't able to this morning due to travel) and then will try to get some sleep and hit it again first thing in the morning. Stay tuned!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Rocket pop! Have you had rocket pop mesomorph?

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Rocket pop! Have you had rocket pop mesomorph?
I sure have and it tastes AWESOME. Exactly like a melted rocket pop in my opinion. Also, OFF THE CHAIN is just as good or better than Mesomorph. I think OFF THE CHAIN actually has a smoother flavor because the product is more finely processed (probably due to the ingredients in OFF THE CHAIN are easier to get finely processed).

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Alright here we go! Yesterday I hit up chest and delts. My workout was as follows:

**I did a drop set on the last set of every lift

Cable Flies 4x12-15
Incline Hammer Bench 4x6-10
Hammer Flat Bench 4x6-10
High to low Flies 3x12-15
Low to High Flies 3x12-15
Seated Cable Chest Press 3x8-12
Seated DB Side Raise 3x10-15
DB Reverse flies on Incline Bench 3x10-15
Seated DB Front Raise 3x10-15
DB Press 4x6-10

Here are my initial thoughts after my first workout with OFF THE CHAIN:
**OFF THE CHAIN was taken about an hour after an evening snack on a partially empty stomach.

Mixability: 5/5 The powder is very fine and high quality. I had absolutely no residue left in my shaker after mixing OFF THE CHAIN. There was a slight bit of foaming (which is common from BCAA's) but nothing to write home about. Mixes awesome!

Taste: 6/5 If it's possible to do so I gave this an initial 6/5. I LOVE the flavor of Rocket Pop. It tastes the same as Mesomorph Rocket Pop except I think that OFF THE CHAIN is smoother because of the nature of the products ingredients. The flavor is exactly like a melted rocket pop and is something that you look forward to drinking. It's always nice to feel like you've had a small treat prior to your workout because the product tastes so good. I can definitely see someone who is cutting (low carbs) loving the sweet flavor even more.

Energy (5/5): I was excited to see the level of energy that this product brought to the table. I love DMAA so I had high expectations and it definitely met them. I took 2 scoops of OFF THE CHAIN about 30 minutes before hitting the gym. A nice smooth build up of energy/alertness came over me and it hit a perfect level as soon as I started warming up on the weights (it seems like pre workouts really start to shine as soon as you get your blood flowing and OFF THE CHAIN is no different). I had an extremely intense workout but had awesome, sustained energy throughout the entire workout and worked up a GREAT sweat. The energy was very smooth and not jittery like I felt after taking 3 scoops of OG Jack3d for the first time haha. Awesome stuff so far.

Pump (4/5): I had an awesome pump throughout most of my workout that started to fade slightly as I got slightly fatigued near the end of my workout. I have never had a problem with getting pumps in the gym; however, I am a big believer that the best pumps come from an intense workout and OFF THE CHAIN definitely aids you in having intense workouts. Therefore, I give it an initial 4/5. I think if you mixed this with a "pump" product it would be a lot of fun.

Focus: (5/5) I have to give this an initial solid 5/5. I noticed awesome focus during my workout (probably because I was wide awake and not fatigued). Also, I love the DMAA effects on mood. Taking 2 scoops of OFF THE CHAIN put me in a great mood. I wasn't over-stimmed and "wacked-out". I was perfectly on the cusp of being energetic and mellow at the same time. Being in a good mood definitely increases your confidence and with that it increases your focus.

So far so good! I'm really interested to see how this product works as a daytime energy supplement and not just a pre workout. I will take it tomorrow morning as a "coffee-replacement" and get back to everyone on how it goes!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Alright here we go! Yesterday I hit up chest and delts. My workout was as follows:

Cable Flies 4x12-15
Hammer Flat Bench 4x6-10
DB Press 4x6-10

**OFF THE CHAIN was taken about an hour after an evening snack on a partially empty stomach.

Mixability: 5/5 The powder is very fine and high quality. I had absolutely no residue left in my shaker after mixing OFF THE CHAIN. There was a slight bit of foaming (which is common from BCAA's) but nothing to write home about. Mixes awesome!

Taste: 6/5 If it's possible to do so I gave this an initial 6/5. I LOVE the flavor of Rocket Pop. It tastes the same as Mesomorph Rocket Pop except I think that OFF THE CHAIN is smoother because of the nature of the products ingredients. The flavor is exactly like a melted rocket pop and is something that you look forward to drinking. It's always nice to feel like you've had a small treat prior to your workout because the product tastes so good. I can definitely see someone who is cutting (low carbs) loving the sweet flavor even more.

Energy (5/5): I was excited to see the level of energy that this product brought to the table. I love DMAA so I had high expectations and it definitely met them. I took 2 scoops of OFF THE CHAIN about 30 minutes before hitting the gym. A nice smooth build up of energy/alertness came over me and it hit a perfect level as soon as I started warming up on the weights (it seems like pre workouts really start to shine as soon as you get your blood flowing and OFF THE CHAIN is no different). I had an extremely intense workout but had awesome, sustained energy throughout the entire workout and worked up a GREAT sweat. The energy was very smooth and not jittery like I felt after taking 3 scoops of OG Jack3d for the first time haha. Awesome stuff so far.

Pump (4/5): I had an awesome pump throughout most of my workout that started to fade slightly as I got slightly fatigued near the end of my workout. I have never had a problem with getting pumps in the gym; however, I am a big believer that the best pumps come from an intense workout and OFF THE CHAIN definitely aids you in having intense workouts. Therefore, I give it an initial 4/5. I think if you mixed this with a "pump" product it would be a lot of fun.

Focus: (5/5) I have to give this an initial solid 5/5. I noticed awesome focus during my workout (probably because I was wide awake and not fatigued). Also, I love the DMAA effects on mood. Taking 2 scoops of OFF THE CHAIN put me in a great mood. I wasn't over-stimmed and "wacked-out". I was perfectly on the cusp of being energetic and mellow at the same time. Being in a good mood definitely increases your confidence and with that it increases your focus.

So far so good! I'm really interested to see how this product works as a daytime energy supplement and not just a pre workout. I will take it tomorrow morning as a "coffee-replacement" and get back to everyone on how it goes!
Excellent review! I'm ready to try some now :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Cable Flies 4x12-15
Hammer Flat Bench 4x6-10
DB Press 4x6-10

Great stuff man!!!!

I hope your coffee replacement works out for ya!!!!!! :D

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Great start! IN IN IN

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Update! - I tried OFF THE CHAIN yesterday morning as a coffee replacement to wake me up and get the day going. I tried one scoop (on an empty stomach) at first and was going to try to add another scoop if I didn't have the desired effects after one scoop (I am pretty stim tolerant). Here are my thoughts:

ONE SCOOP:
I felt smooth energy about 10-15 minutes after downing OFF THE CHAIN. I felt a definite improvement in mood and alertness. Not to mention the sweet flavor of rocket pop is nice in the morning when your body is craving carbs. I felt more awake and positive; however, I felt like I still had mild "brain fog". I decided after about 25 minutes to take a second scoop.

TWO SCOOPS = SWEET SPOT

After two scoops I felt absolutely great. A much better improvement in energy and mood. The brain fog was gone and I had a positive feeling of general well-being. I was not "stimmed-out". It was still very clean energy; one of those feelings of just wanting to get the day going. It was perfect at two scoops (for me). I do, however, feel like if you were REALLY REALLY tired you could even go up to 2.5 scoops (Especially pre workout) and still get the clean energy and positive effects.

OVERALL: I am VERY pleased with OFF THE CHAIN as a coffee replacement/general "pick me up" product. I honestly think I like it even better as a coffee replacement than I do a preworkout. However, it is absolutely awesome that this product is a very solid supplement for either pre workout or at any point during the day. Looking forward to trying it out for leg day today!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
In. Love the above post - very interesting! Might have to try this myself.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Still loving OFF THE CHAIN! I will post a good update tomorrow. Work had me absolutely slammed. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. More to follow tomorrow!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Still loving OFF THE CHAIN! I will post a good update tomorrow. Work had me absolutely slammed. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. More to follow tomorrow!
looking forward to it buddy

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE!! I had a vicious leg workout a couple of days ago that took me nearly two hours (high volume). I woke up first thing and drank 2.5 scoops of OFF THE CHAIN mixed in with a scoop of Cytomax and headed to the gym (I usually add in aminos to this pre workout concoction but I didn't have to because OFF THE CHAIN already had the aminos covered :fing02:. I was really tired so that is why I tried out 2.5 scoops of OFF THE CHAIN and, I have to say, that I loved the clean energy boost that I got on the drive to the gym. By the time I got there I was awake, feeling good, and ready to go.

My workout was:

Leg extension: 4x15-20 with drop on last set (use these at a higher rep warmup to jump off my leg workout)
DB Walking Lunges 2x10-15
1 Leg Leg Press 2x10-15
Hack Squats (facing pad) 4x6-10 with drop on last set
Goblet Squats 4x12-15 with drop on last set
Lying Ham curl 4x10-15 with drop on last set
Seated Ham curl 4x10-15 with drop on last set
1 Leg Vertical Ham curl 4x10-15 with drop on last set
Superset of Standing Calf Raise and Seated Calf Raise 5x12-20 with drops on last sets
Superset of Reverse Forearm Curls with Regular Forearm Curls 4x15-20
Bodyweight Walking Lunges 1x150 (75 each leg as a finisher)

THOUGHTS: OFF THE CHAIN definitely has my seal of approval for early morning workouts. I wasn't able to get a lot of sleep and taking between 2-3 scoops for a sleep deprived boost REALLY helped me get my mind right. By the time I was done with my warmup, my brain fog was clear and I felt more than ready to go GROW some wheels.

I felt great through the entire workout and never felt stimmed out. It was, as I've stated before, clean energy. I have another update as well that I will write up in a separate post (trying a scoop of OFF THE CHAIN about 30 minutes post workout).

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
UPDATE!! I had a vicious leg workout a couple of days ago that took me nearly two hours (high volume). I woke up first thing and drank 2.5 scoops of OFF THE CHAIN mixed in with a scoop of Cytomax and headed to the gym (I usually add in aminos to this pre workout concoction but I didn't have to because OFF THE CHAIN already had the aminos covered :fing02:. I was really tired so that is why I tried out 2.5 scoops of OFF THE CHAIN and, I have to say, that I loved the clean energy boost that I got on the drive to the gym. By the time I got there I was awake, feeling good, and ready to go.

My workout was:

Leg extension: 4x15-20 with drop on last set (use these at a higher rep warmup to jump off my leg workout)
DB Walking Lunges 2x10-15
1 Leg Leg Press 2x10-15
Hack Squats (facing pad) 4x6-10 with drop on last set
Goblet Squats 4x12-15 with drop on last set
Lying Ham curl 4x10-15 with drop on last set
Seated Ham curl 4x10-15 with drop on last set
1 Leg Vertical Ham curl 4x10-15 with drop on last set
Superset of Standing Calf Raise and Seated Calf Raise 5x12-20 with drops on last sets
Superset of Reverse Forearm Curls with Regular Forearm Curls 4x15-20
Bodyweight Walking Lunges 1x150 (75 each leg as a finisher)

THOUGHTS: OFF THE CHAIN definitely has my seal of approval for early morning workouts. I wasn't able to get a lot of sleep and taking between 2-3 scoops for a sleep deprived boost REALLY helped me get my mind right. By the time I was done with my warmup, my brain fog was clear and I felt more than ready to go GROW some wheels.

I felt great through the entire workout and never felt stimmed out. It was, as I've stated before, clean energy. I have another update as well that I will write up in a separate post (trying a scoop of OFF THE CHAIN about 30 minutes post workout).
This is so awesome. I cannot wait to try this for myself.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
POST WORKOUT USE UPDATE :beerchug:

I've had some killer workouts for the last few days and my work schedule has REALLY been kicking in to high gear lately. Get to work at 6:45 a.m. and then work until sometime around 5 p.m. and then have a bunch of work to take home and complete before the next days work. This next month is going to be killer. The only time that I have to hit the gym is extremely early morning training (with not much sleep unfortunately).

USE: I have been using OFF THE CHAIN about 20 - 30 minutes post workout and I LOVE IT. The reason I have been using it mainly post workout is because when I am sleep deprived and have to get up between 3 - 3:30 a.m. for training a preworkout can only go so far. I take my preworkout pretty much right after waking and it gets me going. BUT, after I hit the gym, I metabolize the stimulants so fast from having an intense workout/ cardio that I am absolutely dead at the end of my workout (which is right before work starts).

EFFECTS: I have been using OFF THE CHAIN lately at 1 scoop post workout and another scoop midday. This has literally saved my life. Stimulants should never be relied on for long periods of time as a substitute for sleep; HOWEVER, there are times in life where you have to bite the bullet and use stimulants in this manner (in order to perform at a high level in the face of killer amounts of work). THIS HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE USE OF OFF THE CHAIN YET. If you are killed post workout and extremely tired BUT you need to get on with your day and not be bogged down then this is absolutely a winner.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Love this! Great review.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
More updates coming today! Sorry for the short delay. The Internet has been down for THE ENTIRE WEEK at my training location and in our rooms as well (#govenment problems) haha. But I've been writing my reviews down in word and I'll copy/paste them into the thread as soon as I get Internet service this afternoon! :1244:

This will more than likely be my final review due to I have a comprehensive view on this product from multiple different uses and it's effectiveness over the last 3 weeks. STAY TUNED!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE! This was from June 1st -

I have been getting up at 3 a.m. every day of the work week due to this is the only time that I can fit a workout in because of my work schedule right now.

USE: I have been taking 1 scoop of OFF THE CHAIN about 40 minutes after my post workout shake (about 20 minutes before breakfast). THIS IS IN MY OPINION THE BEST USE of this awesome product. FYI I am currently using MTS Nutrition Ruckus as my preworkout product.

I am usually DEAD after my workouts (my workouts consist of very high volume weight training and sprint cycles on the elliptical directly after the workout). Using OFF THE CHAIN in this way has literally saved my life during the work day. If I take a scoop of OFF THE CHAIN at the point post workout where I start to feel tired, I have found that it will get me an energy boost to push past that point of tiredness and keep me alert for the remainder of the day.

I am absolutely loving this product as a "coffee replacement" product for energy. I truly think the blend of amino acids really amplifies my energy levels as well.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
off-the-chain-596x445.jpg

FINAL REVIEW!

First off I would really like to thank Hi-Tech one more time for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts on this product. I have really enjoyed using OFF THE CHAIN, and without further ado here is my final review!

Mixability (5/5): The very fine, powdery consistency of OFF THE CHAIN remained very high quality and mixed EXTREMELY well even after opening the container. This is one of the best mixing products I have ever used.

Taste (5/5): I absolutely LOVE the rocket pop flavor. I never got tired of it and it tastes nearly exactly like a melted rocket pop (but not too sweet). They did a great job with the flavoring system.

Energy (5/5): OFF THE CHAIN never lost its effectiveness for me over the 3 weeks that I used it. It was an absolute LIFE SAVER for keeping me awake and alert at work after my 3 a.m. workouts. I feel like the added aminos definitely gave the product a more synergetic feel when it comes to the clean energy that it provided.

Focus (5/5): I am keeping this category at 5 as well because I would have been falling asleep at work most days if it weren't for OFF THE CHAIN. Not only did it provide focus from energy enhancement, but DMAA also promotes a very positive mood enhancement for me. Staying in a good mood is a huge plus when you are working long hours and under stress.

OVERALL (5/5): I was extremely pleased with the DMAA/Amino Acid fusion! It did exactly what I wanted it to do and was delicious to drink at the same time. I will definitely be grabbing some more of this to have around for long work hours and "pick me ups". Great job Hi-tech!

BEST USES:

1) MORNING/POST WORKOUT - The best use for OFF THE CHAIN (in my opinion) is as a "coffee replacement" product for an energy boost during the day (or morning) and/or post workout when you really need it. I was more than pleased with this product when I took it about 30-60 minutes after an extremely intense workout. It kept me from crashing post workout and kept my energy levels consistent throughout the remainder of the day.

2) TRAVELING - If you are traveling and you need an all around product to use as a cardio thermogenic/preworkout/coffee replacement then this would be awesome. You wouldn't have to take multiple powders with you on your trip because this can be used effectively for everything and it does a great job. You wouldn't even need to bring extra aminos because this product already has you covered!

I had a great time using OFF THE CHAIN and I appreciate everyone for following along!

P.S. There are some AWESOME deals on OFF THE CHAIN right now (like buy one get one 50% off) so I would go grab some for the "stash" while it's on sale!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Wow. Really great comprehensive review, my man. We really appreciate the time you took to review this for us! Really glad you were so happy with it!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Really great comprehensive review, my man. We really appreciate the time you took to review this for us! Really glad you were so happy with it!
My pleasure! Thank you for the opportunity! I really like the versatility of this product and the price is excellent as well. Thanks again!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent review. I especially appreciate the comments you made under each section and feel it will help others when they are thinking about giving Off the Chain a try.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Excellent review. I especially appreciate the comments you made under each section and feel it will help others when they are thinking about giving Off the Chain a try.
I know I always hate when I have unanswered questions about a product so I hope this will help people out for sure. Thanks again! And if anyone has any questions for me feel free to throw them in this thread

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
View attachment 136368

FINAL REVIEW!

First off I would really like to thank Hi-Tech one more time for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts on this product. I have really enjoyed using OFF THE CHAIN, and without further ado here is my final review!

Mixability (5/5): The very fine, powdery consistency of OFF THE CHAIN remained very high quality and mixed EXTREMELY well even after opening the container. This is one of the best mixing products I have ever used.

Taste (5/5): I absolutely LOVE the rocket pop flavor. I never got tired of it and it tastes nearly exactly like a melted rocket pop (but not too sweet). They did a great job with the flavoring system.

Energy (5/5): OFF THE CHAIN never lost its effectiveness for me over the 3 weeks that I used it. It was an absolute LIFE SAVER for keeping me awake and alert at work after my 3 a.m. workouts. I feel like the added aminos definitely gave the product a more synergetic feel when it comes to the clean energy that it provided.

Focus (5/5): I am keeping this category at 5 as well because I would have been falling asleep at work most days if it weren't for OFF THE CHAIN. Not only did it provide focus from energy enhancement, but DMAA also promotes a very positive mood enhancement for me. Staying in a good mood is a huge plus when you are working long hours and under stress.

OVERALL (5/5): I was extremely pleased with the DMAA/Amino Acid fusion! It did exactly what I wanted it to do and was delicious to drink at the same time. I will definitely be grabbing some more of this to have around for long work hours and "pick me ups". Great job Hi-tech!

BEST USES:

1) MORNING/POST WORKOUT - The best use for OFF THE CHAIN (in my opinion) is as a "coffee replacement" product for an energy boost during the day (or morning) and/or post workout when you really need it. I was more than pleased with this product when I took it about 30-60 minutes after an extremely intense workout. It kept me from crashing post workout and kept my energy levels consistent throughout the remainder of the day.

2) TRAVELING - If you are traveling and you need an all around product to use as a cardio thermogenic/preworkout/coffee replacement then this would be awesome. You wouldn't have to take multiple powders with you on your trip because this can be used effectively for everything and it does a great job. You wouldn't even need to bring extra aminos because this product already has you covered!

I had a great time using OFF THE CHAIN and I appreciate everyone for following along!

P.S. There are some AWESOME deals on OFF THE CHAIN right now (like buy one get one 50% off) so I would go grab some for the "stash" while it's on sale!
Great review brother!!! Thank you for doing this!!!!!