Wildcard: 11k-test and Alpha Drone topicals

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First huge thanks to Nutraceuticals Innovations and of course smith_69 for this great opportunity! First a brief overview of the products to be run for a 30 day cut.

11K-TEST 60ml

75mg/mL or 11-Ketotestosterone
What makes 11K-TEST so appealing?
Advanced Delivery System – Alpha Carrier(TM)
Appealing Scent w/ superior absorption
Fast Acting & Highest Dose Available
Nutraceutical Innovations continues to introduce products destined to dominate the sports supplement industry through advanced delivery applications and high quality products which undergo the highest level of testing and trials. We stand behind our products as well as their effectiveness because we’ve tried them, we’ve tested them and we’ve ensured they meet customer demand.
11K-TEST is a potent muscle building and fat loss agent which is enhanced using our Alpha Carrier(TM)

Ideal for cutting, lean bulking, maintaining, all the above!

AlphaDrone 60mL – 100mg/mL Androsterone
Advanced Delivery – Alpha Carrier(TM)
Fast Acting – Size – Strength – Endurance
Alpha Male Scent

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So the good news,started with the sprays which work great and dry fast. The funny, the wife asked if I put on bug spray. She said woodsy smell, lol. I do smell it myself walking around now a couple hours later. I am sure the gains will surpass my new cologne smell. Working out later, usually I am in the gym at 5am going forward. I will post more details of nutrition, training style, and goals later.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for this stack!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
subbed

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ended up hitting paddleboarding with the wife for an hourish. Just had to pick up boys from in laws or we would have stayed out longer. Back to weights in the am.
Goals for cycle-cut, dropping carbs except around workouts. Bump up fats to offset calories deficit. Weights will be one heavy exercise followed by circuit style. Usually upper body and lower body split, sometimes do push/pull/legs. Like I said trying to get stronger on first exercise, so I can gage muscle loss or gain kind of based on strength maintenance. Always will measure waist to see progress besides mirror.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Actually, the carrier does have components in it that are sometimes used in natural bug repellants! That would be an unexpected bonus if it kept mosquitoes away. :p

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That would be great down here,as soon as we get rain the mosquitos go crazy, will keep an eye on that. On another note did feel a little warmer today not sure if related. But again hit around 88 today.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hit upper body this morning.
First exercise 3x5 incline 80s, will bump up next workout. Followed that with a circuit of bw chins, dB rear delts, Arnold press, bw dips, and reverse curls. Wish I had a belt at the gym to add weight to chins /pull ups and dips. Sweating a little more than usual, pretty vascular which might be early to give anything credit. Feeling good, sprayed the AlphaDrone and 11k-test post workout after I dried off. Don't really think either will need to be on preworkout unless I workout later. I get up at 5am and just roll out of bed and head to gym. I drink a scoop of Gatorade with 10g bcaas. Feeling good, maybe the feel good of AlphaDrone? But again very early.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hit upper body this morning.
First exercise 3x5 incline 80s, will bump up next workout. Followed that with a circuit of bw chins, dB rear delts, Arnold press, bw dips, and reverse curls. Wish I had a belt at the gym to add weight to chins /pull ups and dips. Sweating a little more than usual, pretty vascular which might be early to give anything credit. Feeling good, sprayed the AlphaDrone and 11k-test post workout after I dried off. Don't really think either will need to be on preworkout unless I workout later. I get up at 5am and just roll out of bed and head to gym. I drink a scoop of Gatorade with 10g bcaas. Feeling good, maybe the feel good of AlphaDrone? But again very early.
is it a happy if you know it clap your hands feel good or yea this day is gonna be a dam good one lol

but it is a good sign

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Boooom!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hit lower body this am, started with reverse hack squat worked up to 3 plates per side for 10x3. Weight not an issue just going slow and controlled. Moved away from some moves due to a hernia that popped up a handful of months ago. OG squats, dead lifts bother it so lower body training has suffered. But I am attempting to work around it. Back to routine, superset leg extensions with seated leg curls and standing calf raises. Felt great, sweated more than normal. Good pump, hit the upright bike for 20 minutes at level 10. Good sense of well being and full speed ahead, lol.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Couple quick notes-wife commented on my body feeling alot hotter and of course the smell. Lol

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fit bit#s- 17000 steps or 8 miles and 2,900 cals burned. Take it with a grain of salt, just typical day m-f.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Hit lower body this am, started with reverse hack squat worked up to 3 plates per side for 10x3. Weight not an issue just going slow and controlled. Moved away from some moves due to a hernia that popped up a handful of months ago. OG squats, dead lifts bother it so lower body training has suffered. But I am attempting to work around it. Back to routine, superset leg extensions with seated leg curls and standing calf raises. Felt great, sweated more than normal. Good pump, hit the upright bike for 20 minutes at level 10. Good sense of well being and full speed ahead, lol.
No lying reverse curls? WTH? I just fiend for that hammie burn every time I see the bench, leg day or not. :)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha, the cramps are fun later in the day in the old hams from that exercise

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hit upper body- bumped incline dbs to 85 5x3, proceeded to bw pull ups x 12 superset with side laterals 25x12. Bw reverse rows on smith (like howI made that up,forget name) superset with bw dips 15 each. Then cable press downs with incline dB curls. After those I did 2x circuit machine flyes, neutral grip pullups, machine shoulder press, dips, reverse barbell curls. Pump and vascularity was great! Really feel 11k-test and AlphaDrone kicking in. Finished with 10 minutes hiit and abs. Feeling great, smell still a little strong but who cares after those results.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hit upper body- bumped incline dbs to 85 5x3, proceeded to bw pull ups x 12 superset with side laterals 25x12. Bw reverse rows on smith (like howI made that up,forget name) superset with bw dips 15 each. Then cable press downs with incline dB curls. After those I did 2x circuit machine flyes, neutral grip pullups, machine shoulder press, dips, reverse barbell curls. Pump and vascularity was great! Really feel 11k-test and AlphaDrone kicking in. Finished with 10 minutes hiit and abs. Feeling great, smell still a little strong but who cares after those results.
as long as people arent walking by you holding their noses!

happy to see your getting results

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Friday AM hit legs- started with reverse hack slowly worked up to 3 plates and a quarter each 3x5(did about 5 working sets before I got to the mentioned weight) then superset leg extensions with seated ham curls. Did standing calf raises, struggle to get calves to do anything but at least I don't have cankles, lol. Finished with 20 minutes of upright bike working up to level 12. Good sense of well being and for me elevated body temp. About a week in and feel that it is kicking in and on me to stay true on my diet and cardio.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Saturday workout- upper body starting with Arnold press 60x10x3 followed by side laterals. Then went into a circuit pullups x 12, dips x15, flyesx12, press downs x15, incline dB curls x12. Went through the circuit 4 times, really just going for the pump. Weight was good just not chasing #s. Muscle hardness and vascularity on the rise. Good mood,have to watch increased aggressiveness.
Quick note on spray bottle, works great and dries quick. Have become use to the cologne, lol. Sunday day off, maybe some cardio.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In the gym 5am today - upper body. Incline dB 85x3x5. Feeling good,slight strength bump. Followed up with a full upper circuit- chins, Arnold press, cable row, side laterals, press downs, and incline curls. Good endurance, muscle hardness, and vascularity. Feeling good, smelling great,lol. Spray still works great and dries fast. Is it possible that I could have slight bloat from 11k-test or AlphaDrone? Diet going pretty solid, maybe sodium in diet. Other than that body is leaning up just abdominals little bloated.
Note on libido-hanging normal which is great,always high. Aggression not an issue, for some it could be but I am chill.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
In the gym 5am today - upper body. Incline dB 85x3x5. Feeling good,slight strength bump. Followed up with a full upper circuit- chins, Arnold press, cable row, side laterals, press downs, and incline curls. Good endurance, muscle hardness, and vascularity. Feeling good, smelling great,lol. Spray still works great and dries fast. Is it possible that I could have slight bloat from 11k-test or AlphaDrone? Diet going pretty solid, maybe sodium in diet. Other than that body is leaning up just abdominals little bloated.
Note on libido-hanging normal which is great,always high. Aggression not an issue, for some it could be but I am chill.
I see you like the Arnold Presses earlier in the routine. I might have to give those a shot doing them earlier.
here is one shoulder movement you may want to try to really make it burn. I love these

[video=youtube;HXbetYIM-AY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXbetYIM-AY[/video]

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. I like the Arnold because it makes me go lighter than a standard dB press. Sometimes shoulders hurt over head pressing, as I think we all have had happen. So just trying to be smart and pick health over fighting the pain for me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I see you like the Arnold Presses earlier in the routine. I might have to give those a shot doing them earlier.
here is one shoulder movement you may want to try to really make it burn. I love these

[video=youtube;HXbetYIM-AY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXbetYIM-AY[/video]
I have some of their shirts

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
they have a great channel- one of the funnies videos they did

[video=youtube;n1GUQVo1Lps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1GUQVo1Lps[/video]

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing on possible slight bloating? Something on my end?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This thread. Like I said could be something on my end diet wise.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread. Like I said could be something on my end diet wise.
Hard telling. I always figure when you start a cycle to be ready for some changes. It may be hard telling and with products that haven't been out for a long time the feedback is going to be pretty limited. Are other people running logs with Alpha Drone right now. I haven't noticed anything different water wise right now, but I also naturally have retention issues at times unless I do some stuff specifically.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I will need to do more research. But either way feeling good and getting leaner just might need more fiber? Will check diet and other logs.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
What do you mean bloat? Face, gut, or what?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Oh sorry, just reread and saw that! I'm not sure, mase. I wouldn't think it's directly related though. I don't believe it has a local effect, but maybe it's elevated your IGF or something? Too early to say and not enough data to guess.

What about dietary changes, or anything else new going on in your environment?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As if I leaned up everywhere but mid section, hardest place to leave until last!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Leg workout, able to get in around 3:30pm. Wow what a difference than 5am. Stronger and more intensity. Making a comparison able to increase weight in reverse hack by 90 lbs for 12 reps (3 and a quarter plates each side). Superset leg extensions with seated leg curls and standing calvesx4. Hit Knee raises, ab machine,and rotation machine.Rode the bike for 10 minutes at level 10. Feeling great, wife said looking lean. Slowly on my way. Feel like abdominal weight/blast has gone down.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did a standard push day-chest, shoulders, and tris. Strength felt good, pump was great. Not taking any preworkout but scoop of Gatorade and bcaas. Veins popping and muscle fullness. Little surprised, did not expect as much pump as I get for I believe a mild prohormone. Of course no complaints and no side effects really. Can get a little crabby which tells me 11k-test is a little androgenic to go with AlphaDrone . Libido still good and stomach bloat has disappeared, only fat left there,lol. Measured around belly button for accuracy, down half inch 33.5". I wear a 32 in pants and had to attend graduation the other day and they were big on me.
Funny note-had 3 coworkers comment if I was using a new cologne/deodorant and it smelled good. Lol, I work with all women.
Also muscles feeling tight and really enjoying. Debating on picking up a bottle of oral 11k-test, just not sure if it can be as good as transdermal? More convenient for sure.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
As if I leaned up everywhere but mid section, hardest place to leave until last!
My stomach is wrecked after a few large triple cheese garlic pizzas and marble brownie cakes

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah just got back from liquor store, gonna be a tough weekend with eating and drinking. Margaritas and pina colada pool side, but they are from scratch no mixes.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Did a standard push day-chest, shoulders, and tris. Strength felt good, pump was great. Not taking any preworkout but scoop of Gatorade and bcaas. Veins popping and muscle fullness. Little surprised, did not expect as much pump as I get for I believe a mild prohormone. Of course no complaints and no side effects really. Can get a little crabby which tells me 11k-test is a little androgenic to go with AlphaDrone . Libido still good and stomach bloat has disappeared, only fat left there,lol. Measured around belly button for accuracy, down half inch 33.5". I wear a 32 in pants and had to attend graduation the other day and they were big on me.
Funny note-had 3 coworkers comment if I was using a new cologne/deodorant and it smelled good. Lol, I work with all women.
Also muscles feeling tight and really enjoying. Debating on picking up a bottle of oral 11k-test, just not sure if it can be as good as transdermal? More convenient for sure.
good sales on it right now, i am doing it just to have a few bottles on hand. Chem was testing it before and if he didnt feel it met the standard, well we wouldnt be talking about it right now!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree, looking over logs of other same product results slow after 4-6 weeks. Also I believe PA says same thing.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Ain't it awful being the alpha male at work, and having a bunch of women flirt with you all day? Always making excuses to smell you, or touch your muscles, or get undressed in your car at lunch? You know, stuff like that. :)

It makes a man feel like little more than a piece of meat, but we do have brains too ladies! So degrading. lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ain't it awful being the alpha male at work, and having a bunch of women flirt with you all day? Always making excuses to smell you, or touch your muscles, or get undressed in your car at lunch? You know, stuff like that. :)

It makes a man feel like little more than a piece of meat, but we do have brains too ladies! So degrading. lol
I wish i got a little of that at work lol i work around a bunch of men... Definitely the alpha male there though and everyone knows it.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't think working with women is a good thing, always some drama. Couple notes on cycle, recovery has improved and also muscle hardness. Vascularity very good after carb meals expecially. Libido going good, energy good, no joint soreness. Getting leaner every week, think I will start sprints this week to speed up the process. Really impressed with 11k-test, can feel the AlphaDrone adding to aggression and energy, pretty much like taking an epiandro product just need less.
Still going back and forth on buying a bottle or 2 of the pill 11k-test. Only If money wasn't an issue,lol.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I wish i got a little of that at work lol i work around a bunch of men... Definitely the alpha male there though and everyone knows it.
Well it's usually not too difficult to be the alpha male when you work in a lab. I'm around 220lbs, not the biggest but not small either. Half or more of the analysts are usually women and the guys are mostly normal fellas or dorks, not too many "jocks" to compete with.

You work with a bunch of rough necks though, so the only advantage in being the alpha is making sure you have it your way and that business operations run smooth. That's better anyway bro. Too many women at work usually means complications.

But in my experience, no matter what the job is, if you're the alpha then play it cool. Never flex your mojo unless you have to, then you'll be respected no matter who you work with. But when somebody does try to challenged you, be sure to leave no doubt in anybody's mind who won the challenge. ;)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Don't think working with women is a good thing, always some drama. Couple notes on cycle, recovery has improved and also muscle hardness. Vascularity very good after carb meals expecially. Libido going good, energy good, no joint soreness. Getting leaner every week, think I will start sprints this week to speed up the process. Really impressed with 11k-test, can feel the AlphaDrone adding to aggression and energy, pretty much like taking an epiandro product just need less.
Still going back and forth on buying a bottle or 2 of the pill 11k-test. Only If money wasn't an issue,lol.
About women at work, 100% agreed. I can't tell you how many times I started working somewhere, and especially if my supervisor was a women it was going to be a fine line to stay out of trouble, lol.

Glad you're enjoying the cologne combo! That 11KT is no joke, and alpha-Sterone just seems to stack very nicely with practically everything. Don't be afraid of the 11KT caps either, they work. We designed the delivery system to improve the normal oral efficacy of all these compounds (ketones, alcohols, mixed polar, non-polar, you name it) and so far the results have been quite impressive across the board.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pressed for time did a home workout supersetting neutral grip pullups with pushups wearing a 50lb. vest. Pump and vascularity great! Again a surprise the pumps I get from 11k-test and AlphaDrone. Back to workout, 10 pullups/20 pushups first set, little drop each set for 5 sets. Then took off vest and back to beginning rep ranges. Did 10 sets,out of breath. Finished workout with 5 block long sprints doing crunches in between during rest. Again out of breath.
Side note NutraChem products have treated me so well that I bought a bottle of 11k-test caps off their website to continue after the td runs out and continue the log and compare the 2! Great products!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Pressed for time did a home workout supersetting neutral grip pullups with pushups wearing a 50lb. vest. Pump and vascularity great! Again a surprise the pumps I get from 11k-test and AlphaDrone. Back to workout, 10 pullups/20 pushups first set, little drop each set for 5 sets. Then took off vest and back to beginning rep ranges. Did 10 sets,out of breath. Finished workout with 5 block long sprints doing crunches in between during rest. Again out of breath.
Side note NutraChem products have treated me so well that I bought a bottle of 11k-test caps off their website to continue after the td runs out and continue the log and compare the 2! Great products!
that's great man, glad you are liking it.

credit for doing this with the vest as well, :notworthy:

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Belly button measurement 33" now, 33.5 I think about a week or so ago.