Dipping in my toe with Sup3r-1.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Ok so I'm starting my first cycle today and the first pill has entered my system so full steam ahead.

My cycle will be as follows.

Diet
Calories set to maintenance with 4g protein per kg of body weight and equal amount of carbs and the remainder in healthy fats.

Training
I'm going to follow a German Volume Training cycle for the duration of my cycle and pct.

Day 1 - Chest & Back
Day 2 - Biceps & Triceps
Day 3 - Legs & Abs
Day 4 - Rest
Day 5 - Repeat

On cycle i will follow a 10x10 routine and during pct a 10x6 allowing me to raise the weight used to help maintain any and all gains.

Supplements

Sup3r-1 - 220/330/330/330/330/330
Blockade - 6 tabs per day
Vitamin D - 2 tabs per day
Fish Oil - 2 tabs per day
Joint Support - as needed
Creatine/Whey/Casein/Fat Burner

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Post Cycle 3X - 4 tabs per day
Vitamin D - 2 tabs per day
Fish Oil - 2 tabs per day
Joint Support - as needed
Creatine/Whey/Casein/Fat Burner

I'm starting out at 5"9, 180 lbs and around 12/13% body fat. I'm looking to recomp with around 8lbs mucle mass increase and 4lbs fat loss. Wish me luck.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbed , good luck bro I got a feeling results will be even better then what you're hoping for

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Ok 1st training session in the bag.

Bench Press (10x10)
Wide Grip Pull-Ups (10x10)
Incline Dumbbell Fly's (3x12)
Seated Cable Rows (3x12)
Weighted Cable Crunches (3x15)

Its my first time using GVT as a training method so its been a bit of a guessing game to find the best weight to use for each of the 10x10 exercises.
Obviously no physical changes to report so far other than possible heartburn which may have absolutely nothing to do with the Sup3r-1.
Onto Arms & Shoulders tomorrow.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Also welcome FireTitan , Alpha1agreda & paul56778.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
2nd training session completed

Close-Grip Bench Press (10x10)
Preacher Curls (10x10)
Arnold Press(3x10)
Bent Over Dumbbell Flys (3x10)
Lateral Dumbbell Raise (3x10)

Same as yesterday I am having to experiment to find the optimal weight to challenge me at 10x10. I will need to raise the weights for the next arm session as it was not overly taxing to complete today.
Still no physical changes to report so far.
Onto Legs & Abs tomorrow. Also hoping to have some before photos up in the next day or so.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Day 3 down with legs and abs worked today

Back Squats(10x10)
Lying Hamstring Curls (10x10)
Standing Calf Raise (3x10)
Seated Calf Raise (3x10)
Weighted Cable Crunches (3x15)

Definitely a more challenging workout today which is most likely down to more accurately selecting the appropriate weights for the 10 set exercises.
Have yet to notice any real side effects yet, either good or bad.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Days 8-10 should be better for improved strength,

I find when i take Halodrol or Epistane, they take 2 weeks of use to kick in e.g. provide more strength, but weight goes up from 1st week, even when eating -1000kcals per day.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Days 8-10 should be better for improved strength,

I find when i take Halodrol or Epistane, they take 2 weeks of use to kick in e.g. provide more strength, but weight goes up from 1st week, even when eating -1000kcals per day.
Even if there was an immediate surge in strength i doubt id notice it because I have never done GVT so I have no benchmark for it. I'm just going to keep pushing as hard as possible to take advantage of the 6 weeks ahead.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jramoska Nutrition / Health 7
eireog007 Cycle Logs 18
NCAA68 Training Forum 3
Nutrition / Health 16
Variocam Training Forum 2