Fat loss insan1ty with Sup3r-11 and Ignit3

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright, a few members have encouraged me to do a log of my Sup3r-11 run ( Hastur, hamdysayed, ECUKingbuddy ) and NewAgeMayan threw down the gauntlet and said if I did a log and showed progress, he would throw an extra bottle of Sup3r-11 my way so I can run my final 4 weeks at 500 mg/day! So, now I have to make sure this log is good, so I can answer the questions that come up asking if anyone has run this at 500 mg.

Beyond the free bottle that has been offered for the final 4 weeks, I have purchased all products in this log with my own cash. That makes this non-sponsored or semi-sponsored depending on your view.

This log will reflect my use of Sup3r-11, but I am using a number of products in conjunction with Sup3r-11. Combining this fact with the fact that I have an incentive to do well in this log in order to get a free bottle of Sup3r-11 makes this study uncontrolled and shows a conflict of interest. So, if you want pure science, you aren't going to get it. Just real life here.

My methods in this log will be a little extreme and others may not agree with me, and I don't advise anyone to follow my methods exactly. But this is what I've found works. I will consider all input from this board, but I do my own thing, fair disclosure.

My history is as follows. I started lifting as a teenager and lost 60 pounds and kept it off through college. I got into the real world, stopped working out and gained over 100 pounds over the next 10-12 years. After realizing that I couldn't move anymore, I started lifting again and lost about 45 pounds, settling at 250 for a while. In January 2015 I began a PSMF for 4-5 months and dropped 60 pounds, getting to 190. After a brief break, I went on the PSMF again and touched 178 last August. Then, life got in the way and I ballooned up to 215 again.

My end goal is to get to about 160 @ 10% body fat.

This past Tuesday, I began a PSMF again and started taking Sup3r-11 and giving a rat 25 mcg of T3. I have been using OL Ignit3 and BPS combustion for the past 6 weeks. I have been using Evomuse Brite for the past 12 weeks.

My plan is to follow a PSMF. Because of the T3 use, I will be increasing my protein to 200-250g per day, keeping my calories under 1,000_1,200/day. I will have some days that I don't eat well because I eat too little, and some days where I have a cheat meal I shouldn't. I plan on 1 cheat meal a week on Friday nights.

I will be running Sup3r-11 @ 250 mg/day for 12 weeks. If all goes well, I will I crease the dose for the last 4 weeks to 500 mg. I will continue taking Brite throughout the entire log. I have Ignite and combustion for 6 weeks and I will consider the next 6 weeks when I get to that point.

I am also taking 6 orange triad, 6-10 caps of NOW Ultra-Omega fish oil, and approx. 8000 iu of vitamin D daily.

PES Select and Endur3 are also in the mix.

I will also be giving the rat in my back yard 25 mcg of T3.

Since Tuesday I have gone from 212.5 to 206 pounds.

In the morning, I will weigh in, take skin folds with calipers, take waist measurements, etc. Oh, and some foods that Newagemayan desperately wants...with the warning that I'm over 30% BF and a little embarrassed, but I know that can be used for motivation

My PCT plan after the 12 weeks is to use Nolvadex, Sup3r PCT, and Exotherm ...all for 8 weeks. I am considering adding in Alphamax XT either during the 8 weeks or right after.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reserved, just for whatever.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
In I'll be running this soon too looking forward to seeing your results

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome aboard guys!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
How tall are you if you're in the low 200lbs and over 30%?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
you deliver the goods, and we‘ll deliver the goods

...haha, good onya bro

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dont spose you could give us a brief laymans MoA of the products youre running, the brute, t3 etc

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How tall are you if you're in the low 200lbs and over 30%?
5'8''. I may be 25%...Tanita says 32%. I'm somewhere in there.

you deliver the goods, and we‘ll deliver the goods

...haha, good onya bro
Let's make it happen.

Dont spose you could give us a brief laymans MoA of the products youre running, the brute, t3 etc
I had a typo...it's evomuse Brite. Stupid autocorrect.

Brite is designed to help turn white fat cells, which are unhealthy cells that burn no calories, into beige fat cells which play a role in non-shivering thermogenesis and are metabolically active.This should increase metabolism/fat loss.

Ignit3 is a multi-faceted fat burner that combines a ingredients that improve mood, has relatively minor stimulant activity and appetite suppression (lMO), seems to have dramatic effects on blood glucose levels, and should increase metabolism through similar brown fat activating pathways as Brite (making the two a good mix I think)

Combustion is a stimulant fat burner with higenamine and forskolin, which I think is complimentary to Ignit3 as it improves the stimulant/appetite suppressing results of the stack, and adds in Forskolin which is a solid fat burner that goes well with stimulants.

T3 is a thyroid hormone, the most active thyroid hormone, available as a prescription drug or for research on lab animals. It will increase metabolism fairly dramatically, especially at higher doses. This hormone is NOT selective, however, and it will burn muscle and fat at a high rate. The potential for muscle loss is high with this drug. Anabolic steroids are often used alongside T3 to help preserve muscle. I don't have access to A AS for my animal, so I am going to keep the dose low at 25 mcg, split in 2 doses throughout the day.

Finally, Sup3r-11 is a hormonal product that is taken transdermal. This product is a different chemical than Tesosterone, but is know. As 11-Ketotestosterone. It is a mildly androgenic compound that lowers cortisol and can have dramatic effects on body composition. 11-KT should help me shed a noticeable amount of fat, but I am hoping its androgen activity will help me preserve muscle, especially given the T3 usage. I.e.- I hope the 11-KT helps offset the muscle loss from the T3 as well as the potental loss of muscle from the diet itself.

I'm excited about Sup3r-11 because it will allow me to run 11-KT at 250 mg/day, which is as high as I've ever run it and this is 3X as potent as many other products that have been on the market utilizing this compound.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Lol twas thinking sh1t aint ever heard of this brute stuff

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of serious fat burning products working through multiple pathways. I'll bet you'll see some pretty dramatic results.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of serious fat burning products working through multiple pathways. I'll bet you'll see some pretty dramatic results.
No doubt I'm gonna be using it as my only fat loss product lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Shrubbed

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you all for joining in!

My measurements this morning are as follows:

Bodyweight: 207 pounds
Tanita Bodyfat %: 32%
Waist: 44''
Chest 43.75"
Legs: 26.25"
Biceps: 16"

Bodyfat Caliper Measurements:
Chest: 10 mm
Waist: 35 mm
Thigh: 15 mm
Estimated % = 33%+

So it looks like I've really let things go over the last 6 months. Gaining 30+ pounds will do that. Keeping it off isn't easy, but here we go. Time to really get back at this.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just took 1 cap of Combustion, 3 caps of Ignit3, approx. 12.5 mg of T3, and 2 pumps of Brite. Took a shower, and then applied 2 ml of Sup3r-11 to my neck, traps, chest and shoulders.

And here's a starting photo from 2 days ago - you can see I have a long way to go of course. The good news is, if I'm posting a photo like this, on a site like this, I had better show some big results - so I'm now committed, haha.

IMG_20160514_074610.resized.jpg

IMG_20160514_074628.resized.jpg

Hastur

Awards
Subbed! You got this, bro! I know first hand how hard fat loss can be for those who truly struggle with it, but if I can do it, you can do it! Have you considered compounds like Telmisartan? It can keep blood pressure in check while on stimulants and anabolics, and has the added effect of being a PPAR Delta agonist so it enhances fat loss, and the icing on the cake is that in theory it can prevent and/or reverse heart remodeling which can come from T3 usage and anabolic usage.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Respect, bro. Takes alot of balls to post photos. And as you can see, you got a growing bunch of good dudes in here who have your back for the next 12 weeks.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for this. With dedication and persistence, you will reach your goals brother!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, this weekend was really crazy and my work load for the next week doesn't look to be getting much better. I wanted to lift tonight, but I am way too wiped out. I've been drywalling all day for a friend and I am just tired.

Up to this point in the day, 6:40 PM, I have had 2 scoops of PES Select in water. I am going to have 2 pieces of salmon and a bag of broccoli for dinner in about an hour or so. That will make my dinner about 620 calories, and about 70 grams of protein - so my protein is low for the day but I'll be getting a good dose of fish oil from the salmon, which is more fat than I should have on this diet, but I find it acceptable to have salmon 1X per week. Total calories for the day are at about 860. Total protein is at about 120 grams. Only carbs are from PES Select and broccoli.

I've just applied my second dose of 11-KT and took 2 pumps of Brite with 12.5 mcg T3.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed! You got this, bro! I know first hand how hard fat loss can be for those who truly struggle with it, but if I can do it, you can do it! Have you considered compounds like Telmisartan? It can keep blood pressure in check while on stimulants and anabolics, and has the added effect of being a PPAR Delta agonist so it enhances fat loss, and the icing on the cake is that in theory it can prevent and/or reverse heart remodeling which can come from T3 usage and anabolic usage.
I've just started reading about this - it's interesting. Fortunately, I don't have blood pressure issues, although I've never taken T3 before so maybe I should monitor that some more. I'm not great, but even on 11-KT and stims I'm usually under 135/85 tops....normally below that.

To all those who have joined, thank you! I'm so tired from today and haven't eaten much and it would be so easy to go out to get something to eat and just have a burger, but that isn't how I want to roll, I promised extreme! Thanks for the support.

Hastur

Awards
I've just started reading about this - it's interesting. Fortunately, I don't have blood pressure issues, although I've never taken T3 before so maybe I should monitor that some more. I'm not great, but even on 11-KT and stims I'm usually under 135/85 tops....normally below that.

To all those who have joined, thank you! I'm so tired from today and haven't eaten much and it would be so easy to go out to get something to eat and just have a burger, but that isn't how I want to roll, I promised extreme! Thanks for the support.
Well, I'm fighting higher BP now with all the anabolics in my cycle, 136/75 (High-Normal), but usually run in the 110s/60s. So it's something to keep an eye on when using anabolics and stimulants together. I just came across this online, and decided I want to do more to lower my BP:

For example, someone with a blood pressure level of 135 over 85 (135/85) is twice as likely to have a heart attack or stroke as someone with a reading of 115 over 75 (115/75).
So this makes Telmisartan even more appealing to me, for BP control, fat loss, and prevention of heart remodeling. The last one is really the reason why I recommended it to you, the lower BP and fat loss is great, but with T3 increasing heart weight and Telmisartan possibly mitigating this, it's worth me mentioning. Just had to throw it out there, bro! I plan on using T3 and Telmisartan at some point in the future for a cutting cycle myself.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Hastur. Now I gotta go research and source more stuff.

Hastur

Awards
Great Hastur. Now I gotta go research and source more stuff.
Haha, I'm just trying to help. ;) I like to make sure people are as informed as possible, so they can make the best decision for their health! Honestly, I think it should be a more popular ancillary, guys don't monitor their BP enough, but it's the little things that can cause issues over time.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, I'm just trying to help. ;) I like to make sure people are as informed as possible, so they can make the best decision for their health! Honestly, I think it should be a more popular ancillary, guys don't monitor their BP enough, but it's the little things that can cause issues over time.
I know man, I really appreciate it, you are extremely helpful - and I mean that sincerely. I've run this stuff before and I'm a bit of a know-it-all and I've still learned a bunch from you.

This morning's update:

Bodyweight: 204.5
Tanita Bodyfat % = 31%
Waist is just a hair under 44" ...not enough to mean anything yet.

I just applied 2 ML of Sup3r-11 and took 3 ignite, 1 combustion, 2 pumps of Brite and 12.5 mcg of T3.

Today is pretty busy, I have lots of work for my actual job, and I have lots of house work left over from the weekend I have to try to get to.

Oh, and one more measurement I've been taking...my bodytemp. For pretty much as long as I can remember, my body temp has NEVER read 98.6 or even close to it. It's always been 96.8-78.8 for the most part. I figured T3 would help improve this, but it seems to be minor. Actually, the second or third night I took it, I took my temp and it read 96, which is probably the lowest I've ever seen. I feel fine, sometimes I even feel hot at times. At night, my GF says I'm very hot...my hands and feet are always cold but she can feel heat radiating off my body sometimes. I've read on this, and the 98.6 standard isn't always accurate, apparently a lot of people are lower, but I would think mine would come more in range with T3 use.

I'm so low, I was wondering if the thermometer was broken, so my GF just used it and she got 98.5 the first time and 98.6 the second time. So...it seems to be me that's the problem. I've always been like this, so I'm not sure what the issue is, if there even is one...but it's worth noting.

Hastur

Awards
I know man, I really appreciate it, you are extremely helpful - and I mean that sincerely. I've run this stuff before and I'm a bit of a know-it-all and I've still learned a bunch from you.

This morning's update:

Bodyweight: 204.5
Tanita Bodyfat % = 31%
Waist is just a hair under 44" ...not enough to mean anything yet.

I just applied 2 ML of Sup3r-11 and took 3 ignite, 1 combustion, 2 pumps of Brite and 12.5 mcg of T3.

Today is pretty busy, I have lots of work for my actual job, and I have lots of house work left over from the weekend I have to try to get to.

Oh, and one more measurement I've been taking...my bodytemp. For pretty much as long as I can remember, my body temp has NEVER read 98.6 or even close to it. It's always been 96.8-78.8 for the most part. I figured T3 would help improve this, but it seems to be minor. Actually, the second or third night I took it, I took my temp and it read 96, which is probably the lowest I've ever seen. I feel fine, sometimes I even feel hot at times. At night, my GF says I'm very hot...my hands and feet are always cold but she can feel heat radiating off my body sometimes. I've read on this, and the 98.6 standard isn't always accurate, apparently a lot of people are lower, but I would think mine would come more in range with T3 use.

I'm so low, I was wondering if the thermometer was broken, so my GF just used it and she got 98.5 the first time and 98.6 the second time. So...it seems to be me that's the problem. I've always been like this, so I'm not sure what the issue is, if there even is one...but it's worth noting.
No problem, brother! I enjoy helping! That's a very interesting observation, I never take my temperature, but perhaps I should. Since I began my cycle I've been radiating heat most of the time. Not all of the time, but most of the time. I'd have expected the T3 to raise your temp as well. Very interesting.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No problem, brother! I enjoy helping! That's a very interesting observation, I never take my temperature, but perhaps I should. Since I began my cycle I've been radiating heat most of the time. Not all of the time, but most of the time. I'd have expected the T3 to raise your temp as well. Very interesting.
Yeah, I don't think the T3 LOWERED my temp - just that I am ALWAYS low and I happened to have a night while taking it that I dropped to 96 which is the lowest I've ever happened to measure. I've also noticed that since taking the T3, I've had an improved mentality/mood. It was actually pretty dramatic and unexpected within the first hour of taking it the first time, it was like a weight and a fog lifted. Things that have been giving me anxiety for a couple years (I was never prone to anxiety until 2 years ago, and some personal issues really messed up my life) - suddenly became clearer and less upsetting. I would think, "placebo" but I wasn't expecting it even a little and didn't know that low T3 levels could cause depression, anxiety, etc. until this happened and I researched it. Maybe I'm a little hypothyroid. Unfortunately, I can't afford to go to a doctor right now to have it all checked...but it's something I will be watching.

My other thought, if I ignore the improvements in mood - maybe the T3 I got was bunk. It is in liquid, so it could be degraded. I believe the company I got it from has a good reputation though.

Welcome aboard Beast73! Good to have you aboard.

I just took my second 12.5 mcg dose of T3, 2 Ignit3, 1 combustion and 2 pumps of Brite.

Again, I've had 2 scoops of whey protein and I had a piece of chicken jerky (about 80 calories). I plan on hitting the gym this evening.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And just out of curiosity, I just took my temperature about 2 minutes after taking the T3 and it was 98.7 and I feel like I'm burning up (which is why I took my temp). This dose of T3 certainly didn't cause that, it wouldn't act that quickly. My body temp is just weird.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just finished my workout, took a shower, and applied 2 ml of Sup3r-11.

Workout:

Squats
8 x 225 warm up
5 sets if 5 with 275

Military presses:
8 x 75 warm up
5 x 5 @ 120

Deadlift
2 reps with 405 (this fell from 3 reps.)

Pull ups:
4 sets if 4 with bodyweight
1 set of 3 with bodyweight.

I had a scoop of Select in water after the workout. Endur3 during the workout.

So, for the day I've had 3 scoops select, a chicken jerky strip, and 2 scoops endur3.

I am going to have fish and veggies for dinner for about 350 calories and 70 grams protein.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I love fish. Bit sick of salmon and tuna though.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I usually eat lots of chicken. I keep forgetting to thaw it, so I am going with fish because it thaws quicker and it is a change from chicken. Ask me how I feel about fish in 3 months haha. Tonight was Baramundi, which I never had before but is pretty lean.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My pups name is Mastadon. They should have a playdate!
I have a female pit/boxer mix named Ralph;). Also a registered service animal. Previous dog was a 90 lb albino pit bull female named Sabbath. Best dog ever. I think she thought she was a kitten. Lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Lol, I usually eat lots of chicken. I keep forgetting to thaw it, so I am going with fish because it thaws quicker and it is a change from chicken. Ask me how I feel about fish in 3 months haha. Tonight was Baramundi, which I never had before but is pretty lean.
Im a fish snob, only eat fresh.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I have a female pit/boxer mix named Ralph;). Also a registered service animal. Previous dog was a 90 lb albino pit bull female named Sabbath. Best dog ever. I think she thought she was a kitten. Lol
Ha! Cool name.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dog also thinks she's a cat... Chases lasers and everything. It's fun.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My dog also thinks she's a cat... Chases lasers and everything. It's fun.
My gf has cats, I have enough animals with her. haha.

Im a fish snob, only eat fresh.
Yeah, I normally eat fresh, since I live on the ocean, but the stuff I've been getting isn't too bad and it's easy to keep around for those nights where I either just want something different or when I get caught with nothing prepared and would just go out to grab something to eat if I didn't have it.

Today's weigh in:

Bodyweight: 202.5 pounds
Tanita Bodyfat : 33% (wrong direction, but this thing isn't super accurate)
Waist: just under 44"

My pants are feeling a little looser already. Nothing dramatic yet. I've lost almost 10 pounds this week, which is obviously a lot of water weight since I just started getting my diet in check. It happens like this every time and then I will lose about 3-4 pounds/week. With all of the added supplements, it would be nice to bump that up to 4+ pounds/week but I am happy either way.

I definitely lost some strength last night. 5X5 with 275 was a little more challenging than normal. But I would expect to lose strength on this diet and with the T3. We will see how it goes.

Taking 1 combustion, 3 ignit3, 2 pumps of Brite and 12.5 mcg T3 now, then taking a shower and applying the Sup3r-11.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just updating - I just took my 2 caps of Ignit3, 1 cap Combustion, 2 pumps of Brite and 12.5 mcg of T3. Just took my temperature and it's 97.6. Not like yesterday.

Everything is just going along. I'm actually not all that hungry but I am a little tired and run down feeling and have a little bit of a brain fog. I had more brain fog yesterday, but I feel more run-down today. It is strange that when you eat very little, and just make up your mind, you aren't that hungry. But if I were to let myself cheat a little, I could allow that to go on forever - I just don't get full.

I did get to the store to buy some chicken today - but it's not cooked yet so I have had 2 scoops of Select and 2 "light" cheese sticks (50 calories each, 7 grams of protein each). I've also been taking 3 Orange Triad and 3 Now Ultra-Omega 3 fish oil caps every morning and then 3 more of each at night.

I'm not sure if I'm in ketosis, but I'm guessing that is what this fog is coming from - my body switching over. I am extremely slow going into ketosis and I will probably not show much ketosis for 5-6 days on this diet when I test with ketostix. Luckily, a PSMF doesn't really require ketosis.

Hastur

Awards
Yeah, I don't think the T3 LOWERED my temp - just that I am ALWAYS low and I happened to have a night while taking it that I dropped to 96 which is the lowest I've ever happened to measure. I've also noticed that since taking the T3, I've had an improved mentality/mood. It was actually pretty dramatic and unexpected within the first hour of taking it the first time, it was like a weight and a fog lifted. Things that have been giving me anxiety for a couple years (I was never prone to anxiety until 2 years ago, and some personal issues really messed up my life) - suddenly became clearer and less upsetting. I would think, "placebo" but I wasn't expecting it even a little and didn't know that low T3 levels could cause depression, anxiety, etc. until this happened and I researched it. Maybe I'm a little hypothyroid. Unfortunately, I can't afford to go to a doctor right now to have it all checked...but it's something I will be watching.

My other thought, if I ignore the improvements in mood - maybe the T3 I got was bunk. It is in liquid, so it could be degraded. I believe the company I got it from has a good reputation though.

Welcome aboard Beast73! Good to have you aboard.

I just took my second 12.5 mcg dose of T3, 2 Ignit3, 1 combustion and 2 pumps of Brite.

Again, I've had 2 scoops of whey protein and I had a piece of chicken jerky (about 80 calories). I plan on hitting the gym this evening.
I find this fascinating, I planned on using T3 during my next cutting cycle, but you've given me a whole new potential reason to do so. If it helps my anxiety that would be fantastic. I haven't gotten blood work done in quite a while, and have suspected I had hypothyroidism due to my weight issues which still plague me to this day. Now I'm even more excited to try it!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I find this fascinating, I planned on using T3 during my next cutting cycle, but you've given me a whole new potential reason to do so. If it helps my anxiety that would be fantastic. I haven't gotten blood work done in quite a while, and have suspected I had hypothyroidism due to my weight issues which still plague me to this day. Now I'm even more excited to try it!
I wasn't expecting any mood improvements or anything, and maybe it's still placebo. I still have some issues, but the anxiety and the anger over things has subsided greatly. And I was in the same boat. I've thought that I may be hypothyroid for years, but always ignored it because I just figured it was an excuse and that I was looking for an easy way out and I was fine. But I always have cold hands and feet, low body temperature, gain weight easily and have been fat all my life if I'm not working out like crazy or doing an extreme diet like this, etc. I can't say I've diagnosted myself and I don't want to imply that, but it may be a reason for people to get things checked.

Just weighed myself:

Bodyweight: 201
Tanita Bodyfat : 31%
Waist: 43.75"

Blood pressure: 120/80
Heart Rate: 57

This is first thing in the morning, and that "80" is some cause for concern...usually I'm in the 70's....

Just took my Ignit3, Combustion, Brite, and T3. I will be jumping in the shower and then taking my first dose of Sup3r-11.

Thank you all again for your support!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NewAgeMayan - since the start of this log I've lost 5 pounds. Since the start of my run, I have lost 11 pounds. I've been logging for 4 days. I've been on this routine for 8 days.

You getting that bottle ready to ship yet?

We will see if my strength gets obliterated over the next couple of workouts...but I'm hoping the Sup3r-11 helps off set the low cals and T3 use. I feel like if I maintain or have a slight decrease in strength on this setup, the Sup3r-11 is certainly to blame for muscle retention.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
NewAgeMayan - since the start of this log I've lost 5 pounds. Since the start of my run, I have lost 11 pounds. I've been logging for 4 days. I've been on this routine for 8 days.

You getting that bottle ready to ship yet?

We will see if my strength gets obliterated over the next couple of workouts...but I'm hoping the Sup3r-11 helps off set the low cals and T3 use. I feel like if I maintain or have a slight decrease in strength on this setup, the Sup3r-11 is certainly to blame for muscle retention.
Bro, the way youre going youll have earnt yourself a Special Limited Edition SUP3R-11, featuring our patented Demi-goddess Application Technology: