The Black Lion Roars! – Ultimate BLR Stack Log

blondbencher

Awards
Alright guys! Here we go! It's time to get things going here in this "Ultimate Black Lion Research Stack Log!" Excuse the cheesy tag of "The Black Lion Roars" but I'm just super pumped to get this log cooking!

So, a little about myself. I'm 34 years old, 5 foot 11 inches, and weigh about 215 lbs naked. Supposedly I'm sitting around 27% bodyfat according to those diagnostic stations at Kroger. I'm not quite sure I'm that high, but I'm still pretty high. I'm kind of bulky, kind of strong, but I've got this nice and thick layer of fat over everything, especially the midsection.

But more importantly than that, and why I chose to go with this Ultimate BLR Stack is that I've just been feeling kind of old and lethargic lately. I've lost some pep in my step, and in the sack. I've really been living kind of crappy lately... bad food, little sleep, copious amounts of stims, and I feel like it's taking a toll on my body, and my T levels. So hopefully this stack will help me right the ship and get back to normal mentally, emotionally and physiologically.

Just a little background on my T history too, I did run a few cycles back in my 20s ( a decade ago), and I never ever PCTed. Kind of bummed about that, wish I would have been more cautious, but it is what it is. I do feel like my T is a little lower than it should be, probably because of wreckless abandon back in my 20s.

For my log, I will be running the following:

Viron – 1 cap am, 1 cap pm on a 5 days on, 2 days off dosing scheme
Letrone – 1 cap noon
Rebirth – 1 cap am, 1 cap pm
Prolacterone – 1 cap before bed
Follidrone 2.0 – 2 caps preworkout, 2 caps on off days

Also, I will be taking Kre-Akalyn and Xtend BCAAs for intraworkout.

As to my diet, my macros will be as follows:

2,500 Calories
188 g Protein
83 g Fat
250 g Carbs

Sure, it might seem a little low for someone my size, but I will increase calories slightly every week or so (probably by 100 calorie increments). I feel this is the best approach since I'm just getting back in the gym and lack volume and intensity.

On a daily basis, this log will discuss my training, nutritional breakdown and any relevant notes on the stack. Also, I will be posting photos on a weekly basis so we can observe changes in physique (keeping my fingers crossed!) Diet, training and supplementation start Friday, May 27, 2016 so let the fun begin! Also, I will be posting some the night of my first day and every Friday thereafter.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Have you got any of the new FD 2.0 on hand it is a superior product to the original, i am having great effects with it when used in combination with the following:

Exotherm 2 pumps per day 1 am and 1 pre bed

Prolactrone 1 cap pre bed

Viron 1 cap am and 1 cap PWO every day.

2 pumps of Derma Strength Unleashed per day

1 scoop of Tr1umph 1 hour pre workout

15 g of omega 3 liquid per day.

blondbencher

Awards
Have you got any of the new FD 2.0 on hand it is a superior product to the original, i am having great effects with it when used in combination with the following:

Exotherm 2 pumps per day 1 am and 1 pre bed

Prolactrone 1 cap pre bed

Viron 1 cap am and 1 cap PWO every day.

2 pumps of Derma Strength Unleashed per day

1 scoop of Tr1umph 1 hour pre workout

15 g of omega 3 liquid per day.
Thanks for joining man and thanks so much for laying out your plan too! Looks like a solid getup, and I'm curious about Derma Strength and Tr1umph.

Also, yes it's the 2.0 version! But I was super bummed to find out that my package of goodies did not arrive last night as scheduled! I guess I can still go ahead and get some workouts in, log my nutrition and get the selfies up.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed!
Looks like a great stack! Cant wait to see how this progresses!

The combo of Rebirth, Viron, Letrone, Prolactrone is like a HPTA beast man.....If this doesnt get your libido up and make you feel 10 years younger nothing will.
Plus the new FD2....really good stack.
I suspect youll see some serious recomp action.

blondbencher

Awards
Subbed!
Looks like a great stack! Cant wait to see how this progresses!

The combo of Rebirth, Viron, Letrone, Prolactrone is like a HPTA beast man.....If this doesnt get your libido up and make you feel 10 years younger nothing will.
Plus the new FD2....really good stack.
I suspect youll see some serious recomp action.
Thanks man! I'm excited! My bottle of Folli 2.0 should be here tomorrow, so I'll spin everything up tomorrow. I am doubting the keto diet now... wondering if that's not enough caloric intake to spawn growth. Any thoughts?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I'm excited! My bottle of Folli 2.0 should be here tomorrow, so I'll spin everything up tomorrow. I am doubting the keto diet now... wondering if that's not enough caloric intake to spawn growth. Any thoughts?
I find Keto and 16/8 IF awesome for melting fat and maintaining muscle,

now i feel i am gaining muscle by carb backloading, i start the day e.g. 12:00pm breakfast from 8;00pm previous night with an omelette in coconut oil, then straight after a workout probably have lean steak, fillet for extra lean ground beef / mince or another lean protein source e.g. chicken, turkey or two tins of tuna combined with steamed brocolli, then after this 1st post workout meal i start using oatmeal as my main carb source. e.g. oat based protein bars, protein granola.

blondbencher

Awards
I find Keto and 16/8 IF awesome for melting fat and maintaining muscle,

now i feel i am gaining muscle by carb backloading, i start the day e.g. 12:00pm breakfast from 8;00pm previous night with an omelette in coconut oil, then straight after a workout probably have lean steak, fillet for extra lean ground beef / mince or another lean protein source e.g. chicken, turkey or two tins of tuna combined with steamed brocolli, then after this 1st post workout meal i start using oatmeal as my main carb source. e.g. oat based protein bars, protein granola.
Nice! I have a friend whose seen amazing results on IF. It's just hard to swallow though since I'm an early morning lifter. Not eating 12 or 1 is hard to do!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you weight 215 and 2400 cals is the current? Bulking!!??
No I dont think so at all bro.

My thought is start at 3k+ (unless you know for sure your body will grow on 2400). If after a week the scale isnt going up increase cals 500. Continue each week to increase 500 until the scale moves.
Then maintain until it slows and continue with another 500.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I have a friend whose seen amazing results on IF. It's just hard to swallow though since I'm an early morning lifter. Not eating 12 or 1 is hard to do!
It is difficult to start with but once it becomes a way of life it is much easier, sometimes I wont eat until 2pm and finish at 6 or 7pm so this makes it more like the warrior type diet, as long as you are consistent with eating times hunger becomes less of a problem.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
you weight 215 and 2400 cals is the current? Bulking!!??
No I dont think so at all bro.

My thought is start at 3k+ (unless you know for sure your body will grow on 2400). If after a week the scale isnt going up increase cals 500. Continue each week to increase 500 until the scale moves.
Then maintain until it slows and continue with another 500.
I weight in at 191.25 pounds as of this morning an seem to be maintaining or loosing 1 pound a week eating around 2980-3060 Kcals per day, around 200g protein, 160-200 grams of carbs and up to 140g fat, 45 grams from the omega 3 oil and 6 grams from coconut oil, the rest is from the other foods I eat e.g. whole eggs, reduced fat cheese, peanut butter, and oat based protein bars.

I normally cut by jumping straight to 2000-2100 kcals per day, and have even done two days straight fasting only running on BCAA's overall I looked worse from doing whole day fasts than just using a moderate calorie deficit, I also love the muscle fullness I am getting from eating carbs with follidrone 2.0 and strength that is maintaining and even improving even though I am going into my 3rd week of pct.
brundel would you recommend running clomid for 6 weeks e.g. 100,50,50,25 for first 4 weeks and then 25mg eod for 2 more weeks due to clomids long half-life, or would it be better to just use Exotherm + Viron + Test1fy Pro.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I would probably do both.
You ALWAYS want both a SERM and an AI for PCT. Always.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed... you got this bro..!

blondbencher

Awards
Alright fellas! Finally got this log started this morning! Woke up and smashed back and bis before the wife and kid got up! Well, "smashed" is a super relative term, but hey, I haven't worked out in a couple of weeks and well, having a two-month-old is challenging to say the least! But anyway, I woke up and hit 2 caps of Follidrone 2.0 and 2 caps of Kre-Alkalyn about 30 minutes before the workout. I walked the dog, headed over to the gym and proceeded to help a pretty stout pump considering I haven't worked out in 2 weeks or so. I definitely noticed my endurance trailing off, but I'm sure that pick up in the next couple of days.

Also, I weighed 220 exactly with my shorts, shirt and Chuck Taylors on, so I will keep weighing myself with the same stuff on so we can accurately monitor weight changes. Here's the workout log for the day:

15 pullups
3 sets of dumbbell rows @ 60 x 12, 10, 8 reps
3 sets of face pulls @ 42,5 x 12,10,8 reps
3 sets of cable rows @ 70 x 12,10,8 (new machine with double cables... does that make it harder because I usually use way more weight)
3 sets of dumbbell curls @ 35 x 12,5,5 reps
3 sets reverse barbell curls @ 50 x 9,7,5 reps
3 sets dumbbell shrugs @ 60 x 12,10,8 (1-second pause at the top)
3 sets rope hammer curls @ 50 x 12,7,5

Pictures of me flexing and posing will come tonight, so this will have to do for now!!!

IMG_0994.JPG

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I think I would probably do both.
You ALWAYS want both a SERM and an AI for PCT. Always.
Does clomid have impact on sex drive,

Libido seems lower on week 3 from using it, i am currently at 50mg per day, i am also using Superpct, Viron, Exotherm and Prolactrone.

blondbencher

Awards

Libido seems lower on week 3 from using it, i am currently at 50mg per day, i am also using Superpct, Viron, Exotherm and Prolactrone.
How you liking that Viron, Exotherm and Prolactrone? And how long did it take for them to kick in?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I feel 1 week for Viron,

2-3 days normally for Exotherm but effects get better longer it is used.

Prolactrone fixes prolactin issues e.g. sore nipples in 3 days, but gives me mad dreams if i dose 1-2 caps pre bed with superpct.

Im at end of week 3 pct and have kept all of cycle strength and even improved e.g. added 2 more reps to leg press today at 1060lbs. for a total of 12 on my last set, max previous was 10 with that weight and 6 with around 1150lbs.

blondbencher

Awards
I feel 1 week for Viron,

2-3 days normally for Exotherm but effects get better longer it is used.

Prolactrone fixes prolactin issues e.g. sore nipples in 3 days, but gives me mad dreams if i dose 1-2 caps pre bed with superpct.

Im at end of week 3 pct and have kept all of cycle strength and even improved e.g. added 2 more reps to leg press today at 1060lbs. for a total of 12 on my last set, max previous was 10 with that weight and 6 with around 1150lbs.
Dang man! You're killing it! I hope my stack kicks in quick for gym gains obviously, but gains in the sack too!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Clomid is an estrogen so theoretically it could negatively impact libido.
Ive never heard this but its certainly possible.
Viron, exo and pro almost always increase libido so i suspect its something else like the clomid.