Controlled Labs Mini Log/Supplement reviews

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up everybody, recently got a goodie bag of samples from controlled labs (thanks to the controlled labs team and Sean1332 !) so in here I will be reviewing the products over the next couple days , I will go one by one and won't be adding any other pre workouts or pump boosters.
List of products-White Flood, Red Ghost, White Pipes, White Rapids, Green Magnitude, and Purple Wraath, picked each one for the day I feel they'd best suit.
Ask any questions you'd like!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok so today was chest day and some triceps at the end , took white flood. Chest day is chest day so I always make a "kitchen sink " preworkout bomb with everything I have so I looked chose this one as it seems to be the one I'd go with because it has a good balance of pump and still a stim. I like the citrulline but I'd probably end up adding a pump booster on some days because I like to anyways maybe something with glycerol or just some glycerol but definitely not necessary got a great pump without any additionals , the stim effect was great , and I always seek for the "cracked out of my skull" type of stims so I don't feel much from most pwo's but felt really good clean energy from this it wasn't that same jittery cracked out feeling but it was a clean energy feeling that lasted for about an hour and fifteen minutes kind of felt gassed towards ending chest (normal feeling for me sometimes earlier) and before starting triceps but just picked up the pace and kept it going . Overall really enjoyed today and even if this was the best of all the samples id still be happy and will probably end up ordering this , even though unnecessary I would enjoy trying out two scoops at once or mixing with white pipes or like I said maybe just some glycerol even though definitely feel 1 scoop would be sufficient and good for anyone. Really enjoyed

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also forgot to mention, fruit punch flavor was good I normally don't care for pwo flavoring as good or bad it dosnt bother me but this one would be 8/10 also definitely mixed with no problem

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you liked it - I can always drink fruit punch Preworkouts but I never normally order them since they're often only so-so in taste. But I have a tub of Rapids in Fruit Punch I often use and it's really really tasty.

A supplement doesn't have to taste good in my opinion...but why wouldn't you want to enjoy it, right??

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked it - I can always drink fruit punch Preworkouts but I never normally order them since they're often only so-so in taste. But I have a tub of Rapids in Fruit Punch I often use and it's really really tasty.

A supplement doesn't have to taste good in my opinion...but why wouldn't you want to enjoy it, right??
Yeah exactly, most of the time I won't even pay attention to flavoring I find most too sweet only flavor I found to really enjoy was esp green apple ever since then I have to have green apple Gatorade all the time because it's similar lol , but I've had pwo's that taste like crap but bought again if it worked , But not the case here , I can say the taste was good and it really mixed easy

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Before starting I must admit I'm an idiot and failed to look at the serving size, took two scoops of white flood and two scoops of white Rapids still enjoyed both
White Rapids was good definitely got a great pump worked back and biceps and towards the end my biceps were so swollen it was tough to finish , after the workout I couldn't put hands above even my chest and my back felt extremely full and my lats looked like they blew up when I was doing some pull ups so I would say success , stim was good but definitely enjoyed the "cleaner" stim feeling I got from white flood better this was more of the "average" preworkout stim . Flavor was ok too sweet for me but not bad I mixed with 10 oz of water maybe one scoop would have been better in the same amount of water.
Like I've mentioned before I am a stim junkie so if I had a bottle of my own I'd still take two scoops
Enjoyed white Rapids definitely potential to buy but honestly would pick white flood over it with no competition .
P.s. White flood might be my new pwo of choice I will be buying a tub and if I get the same constant reaction it will probably be my main pwo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rapids needs about 16-20oz fluid for 2 scoops, for the glycerol and the flavor. Flood however 8-12 oz is perfect per scoop.

Did you get any green apple mag? Stuff is delicious if you love green apple

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Rapids needs about 16-20oz fluid for 2 scoops, for the glycerol and the flavor. Flood however 8-12 oz is perfect per scoop.

Did you get any green apple mag? Stuff is delicious if you love green apple
That could be it , honestly didn't realize I was taking two servings and I usually look at that too but must have missed it, also I saw that it's green apple will be trying soon

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Used the green magnitude today as an intra workout and man it tasted amazing , had a good pump great endurance and the taste was on point . Used ESP preworkout which dosnt usually do much for endurance and dosnt last my entire workout like I've said before I'm usually pretty gassed towards the end of the first body part but did feel more endurance today felt energy throughout the workout, I wouldn't personally use it as a preworkout as I'm a stim addict but for a intra workout or post workout creatine shake it's a great taste or even if you're trying to make your own preworkout and getting the pieces separate I'd definitely recommend for the creatine part to use green mag!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a good base (ingredients and flavor) for a homemade preWO blend that otherwise features unflavored and tart bulk powders like cit mal, agmatine, ba, etc.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a good base (ingredients and flavor) for a homemade preWO blend that otherwise features unflavored and tart bulk powders like cit mal, agmatine, ba, etc.
For sure next time I might try mixing it with some unflavored NVein I got and maybe some straight caffeine tabs as a pwo

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That green mag would be great with continued useage. Betaine Anhydrous + Creatine. Some of my staple ingredients.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
That green mag would be great with continued useage. Betaine Anhydrous + Creatine. Some of my staple ingredients.
Definitely should be staples for most people, basically make most pre workouts haha the taste was great thou really enjoyed it

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Tried out white pipes this morning , watermelon flavor honestly I was scared at first cuz I've never really enjoyed anything watermelon flavored , and usually I think anything with glycerol might be too sweet but was really happy with the taste definitely do-able. The pump was good it was arm day so felt real good doing high reps close grips with 225 and superseting biceps with more biceps weighed it today and actually did one serving but I would definitely do 2 servings if I got a bottle , I like the profile and would definitely be what I'd use if I was making my own pump product. Overall enjoyed it and got one more serving for next arm day

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 Servings is the recommended dosage anyways so you'd love it even more! That arm day should be nice though :)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
My bad I thought I posted my review on purple Wraath already but I guess I never pressed send , this was my least favorite didn't really enjoy the flavor too much and drank it as an intra workout so the flavor would be important there but it's ok still a decent profile and I enjoyed every other product over all . Will definitely be purchasing a tub of white flood as it was my favorite white Rapids and white pipes have to be tied for second and then I would say green magnitude red ghost and purple Wraath . Thanks to controlled labs for sending these out ! If you guys need me to post a review anywhere else just let me know !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for taking the time to leave all the detailed feedback man!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to leave all the detailed feedback man!
For sure man it was good stuff I enjoyed being able to try it! And will be picking up a run of white flood most likely for my next pwo