Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got this in mail yesterday but it was too late to take 1 then, so I was really excited to take 1 this morning.

I got up late [my wife had taped 2 episodes of PENNY DREADFUL for me so stayed up late to watch] so no time for workout. I showered and rubbed on invictus, took 1 cap of BURN XTREME/1CAP BRONKAID and headed to work. this was a mistake, I had to drive to indy-70 miles after taking 1 cap of BURN EXTREME. the trip was awful, I was fidgeting the whole way-felt like a caged tiger. finally got to work and I was fine.

let me just say that even after all my buds told me how strong this stuff hits, AINT NOTHIN LIKE SEEING FOR MYSELF!!!

ok, with that out of the way, what I am doing here is cutting down my weight. not for a show or anything drastic like that, my right knee has no cartilage and I just can't carry the weight like I could when I was younger. my doc told me the best thing outside of knee replacement is losing weight. so far I have lost 5lbs in 3 weeks, this is right on schedule...good news is even though I have only lost 5lbs I have taken a notch out of my belt and close to taking another 1 out!!!!:bigok:

NutraChem smith-69 hvactech NutraTeam bighulksmash Danes

btw-if you all don't know by now, BURN XTREME is made by NUTRACEUTICAL INNOVATIONS...a new company with a innovative lineup with hopefully more to come!!!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
With a bronkaid too?! T means business on this cut. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With a bronkaid too?! T means business on this cut. :)
I have been using 2 zantrex-3 and 2 broncaid as my morning stim....replaced the 2 zantrex with 1 BURN XTREME and cut back to just 1 broncaid....the 1 BURN XTREME and 1 broncaid just plain kicked arse...even though I hav built up stim tolerance 1 cap of BURN XTREME caught me off guard, this is my kinda stuff...I love strong stims, and this delivers!!!

bravo.....NUTRACEUTICAL INNOVATIONS has made a terrific 1st impression with me!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
no messing around here

winning
[video=youtube;J0NIMTPYYcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0NIMTPYYcU[/video]

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no messing around here

winning
[video=youtube;J0NIMTPYYcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0NIMTPYYcU[/video]
that is exactly how I felt being trapped in my car after taking a BURN XTREME and a bronkaid, lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see how you like it!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yes sir :head: ive been hoping you would catch up . Easy on the B A.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir :head: ive been hoping you would catch up . Easy on the B A.
going to stick with 1/1 for a few days...after that I will increase to my usual 2 bronkaid....I didn't need a 2nd dose today, felt plenty of energy to get what I needed done, done. eventually I will ease into a second dose of burn xtreme/bronkaid.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
going to stick with 1/1 for a few days...after that I will increase to my usual 2 bronkaid....I didn't need a 2nd dose today, felt plenty of energy to get what I needed done, done. eventually I will ease into a second dose of burn xtreme/bronkaid.
Today i noticed a cardiovascular fatigue while at hockey game with my son . Im hoping it passes.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Food yes , stims no . I upped my caffeine intake . Just over a gram total.
normally I wouldn't freak about a gm of caffeine, but with burn xtreme included.....:aargh4:

be careful!!!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
How do you guys survive without stims and coffee? I abstain on the weekend just to give my receptors a break, but during the week it's a must.

Oh yeah, T:
How's the app suppression for you on the BX? I don't hear a lot about it in the logs, but it's pretty pronounced for me.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
How do you guys survive without stims and coffee? I abstain on the weekend just to give my receptors a break, but during the week it's a must.

Oh yeah, T:
How's the app suppression for you on the BX? I don't hear a lot about it in the logs, but it's pretty pronounced for me.
Ill answers it too. Its pretty damn good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 2:

today was much better. got up took a burn xtreme/1 bronkaid and 1 mono pump/1-24 hour pump and 20 minutes later did a fast arm and chest workout in basement before going off to work. I could feel it within 1st 20 minutes and effect intensified for the 1st hour. doing my work seemed almost effortless. the effect didn't seem to wear off any until around 2pm which is right at the 6 hour mark.

mono pump/24 hour pump-been using these sample packs and I did get a nice pump this morning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Oh yeah, T:
about 2 hours after taking burn xtreme if felt like I was starving so I opened up my peanut butter fit crunch bar...I managed to eat about 2 big bites-a little less than half and then I was full and couldn't eat no more. I didn't eat until around 2pm right around the time the stim effect started to diminish.

sweat-it was 80 and very humid, my clothes were soaked in sweat.

feel good effect-I was too busy to notice, lol...

I got more done today than I expected in less time, I likey!!!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
day 2:

today was much better. got up took a burn xtreme/1 bronkaid and 1 mono pump/1-24 hour pump and 20 minutes later did a fast arm and chest workout in basement before going off to work. I could feel it within 1st 20 minutes and effect intensified for the 1st hour. doing my work seemed almost effortless. the effect didn't seem to wear off any until around 2pm which is right at the 6 hour mark.

mono pump/24 hour pump-been using these sample packs and I did get a nice pump this morning.
That's about like my response too, T. 6hrs of strong linear stim, then about 4 more not full-blast but still a useful level of stimulation.

How was strength? This isn't designed as a pre-w/o necessarily but the formula should have you noticing extra reps. Like you say about effortless work, i have experienced a similar phenomena with this formula. Like those last few reps of blaster isolation curls, notice going past the normal failure expectation. It's not like an endurance effect, it's actually a transient strength boost right when you need it kind of thing.

Anyway so 90ct bottle, 3caps/d, 1 month supply. That means 1cap every 6hrs and still leaves you 6hrs to sleep. Perfect! Now all you have to worry about is CVS running out of Bronkaid, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's about like my response too, T. 6hrs of strong linear stim, then about 4 more not full-blast but still a useful level of stimulation.

How was strength? This isn't designed as a pre-w/o necessarily but the formula should have you noticing extra reps. Like you say about effortless work, i have experienced a similar phenomena with this formula. Like those last few reps of blaster isolation curls, notice going past the normal failure expectation. It's not like an endurance effect, it's actually a transient strength boost right when you need it kind of thing.

Anyway so 90ct bottle, 3caps/d, 1 month supply. That means 1cap every 6hrs and still leaves you 6hrs to sleep. Perfect! Now all you have to worry about is CVS running out of Bronkaid, lol.
wow...you really hit me with a lot of stuff to cover here...

strength-unchanged
endurance/repetitions-since I was time limited I did my usual reps and was outta there, but like we both agree it seemed effortless...I know I could have done a ton of more reps or sets, but I have no clue if it has any effect on strength
tolerance-I was tempted to take a 2nd cap of burn xtreme today, but since my main need for energy is in the morning for the last 2 days I have taken a zantrex and a bronkaid when burn xtreme starts to wear off...eventually I will go to 2 burn xtremes daily.
seriously, it will take me quite some time to work up to 3 caps burn xtreme daily...this makes burn xtreme one of the best bangs for the buck products of it's kind presently available-by far!!!

did I cover everything?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
wow...you really hit me with a lot of stuff to cover here...

strength-unchanged
endurance/repetitions-since I was time limited I did my usual reps and was outta there, but like we both agree it seemed effortless...I know I could have done a ton of more reps or sets, but I have no clue if it has any effect on strength
tolerance-I was tempted to take a 2nd cap of burn xtreme today, but since my main need for energy is in the morning for the last 2 days I have taken a zantrex and a bronkaid when burn xtreme starts to wear off...eventually I will go to 2 burn xtremes daily.
seriously, it will take me quite some time to work up to 3 caps burn xtreme daily...this makes burn xtreme one of the best bangs for the buck products of it's kind presently available-by far!!!

did I cover everything?
for now...

very nice

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for now...

very nice
I usually take sundays off completely...no work or workouts of any kind...but If I have the time I might pop a burn xtreme and do a for real seriously heavy workout and see if it has any effect on strength, I know for a fact it has effect on endurance, so I might be in the basement for most of the afternoon-not kidding!!!

of course if grandkids have other plans, all bets are off!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thebigt

you know when you drink several cups of coffee and you get that jitter feeling or the shakes?

Im tempted to try this, but you know im not a huge stim guy. Nothing ever happened in my past to make me not want stims. I used hydroxy cut the original when it first came out. I used zynedrene (sp) and switched from that to hydroxy. no issues with that

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

you know when you drink several cups of coffee and you get that jitter feeling or the shakes?

Im tempted to try this, but you know im not a huge stim guy. Nothing ever happened in my past to make me not want stims. I used hydroxy cut the original when it first came out. I used zynedrene (sp) and switched from that to hydroxy. no issues with that
sorry smitty...my stim tolerance is way to high to get jitters or shakes from coffee....I suggest you try 1 burn xtreme with a meal when you have nothing in particular planned...burn xtreme is not a beginners stim, it is pretty potent.

using stims in the past does not count, your tolerance is going to be low from not using stims frequently/recently.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
sorry smitty...my stim tolerance is way to high to get jitters or shakes from coffee....I suggest you try 1 burn xtreme with a meal when you have nothing in particular planned...burn xtreme is not a beginners stim, it is pretty potent.

using stims in the past does not count, your tolerance is going to be low from not using stims frequently/recently.
good info and thanks

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
How do you think these would do if you only took burn extreme. 3 times a day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do you think these would do if you only took burn extreme. 3 times a day.
???????

I am on day 3 of burn xtreme and I am still at just 1 per day....I am working my way up to 2 a day, I might never need to go to 3 per day....this is strong stuff!!!

using more stims than is required to get desired benefit can be detrimental....tolerance will build and you will find yourself needing more and more to get desired effect,imo

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I didn't catch it was only day 3.

Also is it just the stimulate of this that is strong? Or can you feel a hunger suppression or thermo effects?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Also is it just the stimulate of this that is strong? Or can you feel a hunger suppression or thermo effects?
see post #19.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards

I won't speak for T but the thermo is high IMO. The more naked you can be the better. And stay hydrated!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I won't speak for T but the thermo is high IMO. The more naked you can be the better. And stay hydrated!
I thought 'clothes were drenched' bout said it all, lol!!!

humidity here in Indiana is killer, add in burn xtreme and it's like a sauna!!!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle on the way, should get it about the time my invictus runs out, so that would be great.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have a bottle on the way, should get it about the time my invictus runs out, so that would be great.
jumping on the burn train- nice

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah!!!

I am almost thru my bottle of invictus...going to get another bottle of invictus to run together with my NUTRACEUTICAL INNOVATION stack

going to look like this:

BURN XTREME
MEGALAX
11-K TD
INVICTUS

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I thought 'clothes were drenched' bout said it all, lol!!!

humidity here in Indiana is killer, add in burn xtreme and it's like a sauna!!!
T, you know I would never be presumptuous. :) But yeah, 'drenched' and 'sauna' are pretty explicit terms! :p

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
hell yeah!!!

I am almost thru my bottle of invictus...going to get another bottle of invictus to run together with my NUTRACEUTICAL INNOVATION stack

going to look like this:

BURN XTREME
MEGALAX
11-K TD
INVICTUS
Holy smokes you're just throwin' in all the marbles! This will be an interesting log indeed.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hell yeah!!!

going to look like this:

BURN XTREME
MEGALAX
11-K TD
INVICTUS
thebigt let me know when your going to start megalax, i am adding that to mono and my 11 also, do a double log

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt let me know when your going to start megalax, i am adding that to mono and my 11 also, do a double log
I have about a week left of 1st bottle of invictus that I am obliged to run solo....then I will buy another bottle of invictus and add in the other stuff....

of course I will let you know!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oooohraaah...thebigt is a happy camper!!!

I am glad I saved my 36 jeans because I am now wearing them!!!

the in your face effect from burn xtreme seems to be more sustained energy and focus now...so tomorrow I am ready to go to 2 per day-not at one time NutraChem, lol.

it may have happened before but it is very rare when I am using LESS THAN RECOMMENDED DOSE for a stimmed fatburner. at 90 caps this bottle is going to last a good long time!!!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
T's right! Most guys might only use 1 or 2 per day, so it is a good value.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
more people are catching on to this, even some of us non stim guys, like me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T's right! Most guys might only use 1 or 2 per day, so it is a good value.
tbh...I have seen stims of this strength sell with just 30 caps per bottle!!! to get 90 caps is a real bonus!!!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
How am i not in this yet? Subbed bro. Better late than never yeah?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
was hoping the 11-kt would come today...going to go ahead and start megalax-starting my 2nd bottle of invictus tomorrow, so hopefully the 11kt comes then!!!
smith-69 NutraChem I need help on dosing for megalax, I've never ran it before!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sunday:

woke up took my 1 burn extreme, 2 bronkaid, 3 24 hour pump[I got sample packs with the meagalax] and half a cup of coffee. 30 minutes later I headed to basement gym for workout. I promised NutraChem that I would test out the effect on strength burn xtreme may or may not have...so I did some warm up sets then loaded up the bars and db's at the weight I was using before I got sick with the flu months ago. tbh things started kinda slow and I was struggling some with the heavier weight, but as things got going and I started to sweat the weights got much more manageable. I can't say that burn xtreme has increased strength but I can say that I was happy to be able to handle those weights for the 1st time in several months-I might also add that I am 14lbs lighter now than I was before getting sick!!!

did the heavy stuff to exhaustion then started taking weight off to do more sets, I just keep on going like the energizer bunny. I was down in basement for almost an hour and a half with no cardio just weight training, that is brutal for me...I was very pumped, looked in mirror and I have to say I liked what I saw!!!

great thermo effect, great pump and I had to force myself to get post-workout shake and meal down.

part deux-that's part 2 for those of you who haven't watched hot shots:

after workout I had a little time to rest before the true test of endurance arrived...2 hours later the grandaughters showed up so I dediced if ever there was a day to take 2 burn xtreme this is it. for once it seemed I was almost able to keep up with those little balls of energy, we had a terrific time!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today:

rest day, that is all....I am tired and sore, thankfully all I had to do was mow today!!!:amish: