KetoInduce, epitome, and ammo Memorial Day weekend prep

krusma02

Awards
What's up guys? I just picked up some new stuff so I figured I'd let u guys know my experiences with it. As of right now, here are my stats:

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 245
Bench: 365
Deadlift: 515
Squat: will not go over 405

I am a former college football player (used to be a tight end). I am also running some nolva and Aromasin. I ran darn cycle a while back that left me with some residual sides lets just say. I figure while I'm trimming weight anyway, might as well go after this too. I figure it's fat too at this point so I will keep I guys up to date on that also.

My protocol right now is:

Wake up: 4am

First ammo dose: 4:30 with black coffee

Breakfast: either omelette or oatmeal with protein at 8am. First dose of glycobol and my first dose of epitome.

Lunch: 11:30 cauliflower and chicken stir fry with 4 motz sticks. This is when I take 12.5mgs of Aromasin and 20mgs of nolva.

Preworkout meal: 3:30pm - protein and oatmeal with a glycobol and 2nd epitome dose

Pre workout: 1 scoop of nitraflex by GAT and mct for energy 5:30

Gym at 6 followed by a shake

Dinner at 8 with 2 more glycobol and other ammo dose

Pre-bed- ketoinduce and one glycobol.

Today is the first morning after keto induce and the protocol listed above. I didn't feel any more groggy than usual, kind of comes with the territory when waking up at 4am. Fell right to sleep when I went up tho and felt pretty good this am. I will update after gym today.

Just to clarify, this is NOT a sponsored log. I sourced all this **** myself and it hurt. That being said, I will try to provide as much of an unbiased review as possible and will answer any and all questions I can. May post start and end photos, not wild about the idea of taking pics of myself for the Internet.

-Mack

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Did you give up on this?

krusma02

Awards
Yeah it got away from me. Was going through some stuff so my night time eatting really spiked. I followed through on the pct and it defiantly helped. Still have the keto induce. Started that back up last night. I was at 258 as of last night.

krusma02

Awards
I started using a tracker to make these easier.

I'm down from 260 to 257.

Lifts yesterday:
Bench: 145 warm up, 225x20, 315x4, 275x10, 225x8, 225x6

Incline bb flies:
45x12, 60x10, 60x10

Bent over rows/pull ups:
145x10/10, 225x10/10, 225x7/10, 145x10/10

Upright rows:
160x10x10

Then about 2 hours later did 10x100 meter sprints. That **** was the worst. Then took my ketoinduce. I slept fine, but woke up feeling like I was gonna poop my pants. Just lots of gas. I'm going to be lifting 4-5 times a day and running sprints 2x a week. I'll try to write these up daily. Definitely started the log too soon and I am much better prepped to keep it detailed now.