Spiking the Cider with IML's Super DMZ 5.0

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SpicedCider's Iron Mag Labs Super DMZ 5.0 Log

superdmz resized.jpg

Hey fellas, I hope everyone has been doing well and making progress on their fitness and bodybuilding goals. I'm happy to say that I have been selected by IML to log two bottles of their new product, Super DMZ 5.0. Each bottle contains 60 capsules of an innovative blend of anabolic agents, myostatin inhibitors, estrogen modulators, and other beneficial compounds. I'm actually going to be starting my first semester of a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program this fall, so I love reading about new drugs and supplements. From what I've read about Super DMZ 5.0, this product has the potential to be a groundbreaking new supplement in the "post-ban" world of prohormones and steroids, in which essentially all the harsh, methylated compounds of yesteryear have been wiped from the market (courtesy of the government).

One element of Super DMZ 5.0 that makes me extremely optimistic about its efficacy is IML's new patent-pending blend of 3 of the most powerful legal anabolic steroids: Super-4-Andro, Super-5-Andro, and Super-R-Andro. I had the opportunity to log 1-Andro (1-DHEA) a few years ago for another company and had really impressive results, so I'm excited to see the results I'll get from taking not one, but THREE forms of andro.

I'm also happy about the fact that the compounds in Super DMZ 5.0 are all unmethylated, and that they're all associated with minimal side effects.

DOSING: Since I have a total of 120 capsules, I'm torn as to whether to run a 40-day cycle of 3 caps per day, or a 30-day cycle of 4 caps per day. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

WORKOUT ROUTINE: Before I describe my routine in detail, I'd like to preface it by saying that for the last few months, I have been recovering from a labrum tear in my left shoulder and some rotator cuff tendinitis in both shoulders. I've been doing physical therapy strengthening exercises since late winter, and I was just cleared by my physical therapist a few weeks ago to start getting back into a workout routine. I'm not really supposed to push/pull extremely heavy weights yet, so on some days, the actual weight amounts that I workout with will be lower than what most of you guys consider "bodybuilder-level" weight. So having that said that, I was thinking about only stating specific weight amounts for various exercises whenever I'm able to increase the weight I use for that particular exercise (e.g., "increased incline BP by 5 lbs. for 12 good-form reps today")... that is, unless the IML reps actually prefer that I post my sissy-boy/girly-man weights. :p

To describe the routine itself, I usually like to do a 2-on-2-off type of routine whereby I workout chest, triceps and chest one day, and then back and biceps the next day. I would then follow these two workout days with two or three days off. I usually work legs in with my back/biceps workout since I also have a knee injury (meniscal root tear) that prevents me from doing lots of heavy, deep squatting. If I've inflicted all these joint injuries by only my late 20s, what am I going to destroy by the time I'm in my 50s? LOL.

Also, I would like to note that I usually do an hour of cardio every day (elliptical/running), although I might cut down on this during the cycle.

GOALS: Gain as much quality lean mass as is realistically possible. I would be happy with 8 pounds of muscle that I keep for long after the cycle has ended, but I will be ecstatic if I gain 10 pounds or more. I would also love to lose body fat and attain more of a hard, "dry" look.

PCT: I'm still considering whether an OTC PCT product will be sufficient. If it is, I might go with a few of IML's products.

Well, I think that covers it for now. Tomorrow afternoon will mark "day one" of my cycle, as I'll be working out chest/triceps/shoulders tomorrow and taking my first dose of either 3 or 4 caps of Super DMZ 5.0. So I'll post an update tomorrow night and discuss any perceived effects I noticed from taking Super DMZ 5.0 prior to working out. I'll also post some baseline "before" pics tomorrow. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, going to be following your logs as well.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I'm happy to say that I started the first day of my Super DMZ 5.0 cycle today. I decided to start out taking 3 caps per day (I may transition to 4/day after a few weeks, depending on the progress I'm making). I took 2 about 20 minutes before heading to the gym on an empty stomach, and I took the third cap a couple hours ago.

I did my chest/triceps workout today, which is still somewhat "lite" because I won't be getting the go-ahead from my PT until later this week to start doing what most guys would consider to be a "standard" number of sets. So I did 2 sets of flat BP, 2 sets of incline BP, 2 sets of the Hammer Strength "wide chest" plate-loaded machine, and 2 sets on the Hammer Strength cable press machine. I'm still supposed to take it easy on fly cable exercises, but I hope to be adding those in soon. For my triceps workout, I did 2 sets of rope pushdowns, 3 sets of plate-loaded dips, and 3 sets on the Hammer Strength isolated triceps extension machine. I have to be really careful with lifting too much weight when it comes to shoulder exercises, so I also did a few very light (10 lbs) sets of DB shoulder presses, and 3 sets per shoulder of cable lateral extensions.

So far, all weight amounts on all exercises have stayed the same from last week, and considering I just started the cycle earlier today, this is exactly what I expected to experience today. For all exercises, I'm trying to hit 12-20 reps.

I don't know if it was just a placebo effect associated with taking my very first dose of Super DMZ 5.0, but within 15 minutes or so of taking the first 2 caps earlier today, I felt really good -- energized, more masculine (if that can be described as a feeling), and just smoothly confident. I'm really looking forward to hitting back and biceps tomorrow afternoon and reporting back on how my workout goes. I might be moving up to 4 caps sooner rather than later! :biggthumpup:

Hopefully, my shoulders will continue to be agreeable over the next few weeks so that I can ramp-up my set/rep volume.

BTW, I'm not sure if I mentioned this already, but I'm definitely planning on upping my protein intake by 50-60 g/day throughout the cycle. Also, "before" photos are coming soon (next post).

Also, let met know if you guys want me to describe my workouts using a different formatting style; I wasn't sure if paragraph-style typing was too tricky to read.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are a few "before" pics I took the other day:

View attachment 135352

View attachment 135351

View attachment 135353

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, it looks like there's plenty of progress to be made, LOL. Also, I forgot to post in my initial thread that my starting weight is around 162 lbs. I just did an hour of cardio earlier today (5/10) and look forward to working out back and biceps tomorrow (5/11). Looking forward to posting another update then...

Edit: Just realized I didn't post a back pic. Going to take a good photo tomorrow and post it then.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Quick note.
Your PCT is lacking seriously.
You need a serm for DMZ PCT.
Either clomid or novla

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Quick note.
Your PCT is lacking seriously.
You need a serm for DMZ PCT.
Either clomid or novla
Its actually a blend of andros. They just named it super dmz rx

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah still get a serm. Idk i think its cause they had been using the name super DMZ for their line of stacks. I asked the same thing. But its R-andro 4 andro and 5 andro with DIM epicatichen. and some other stuff

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Op get on that now. alot of those research chem company's take awhile to get it. Iron dragon is decent.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if DHEA analogues (in this case, R-DHEA, 4-DHEA, and 5-DHEA) actually cause shutdown? The reason I ask is because I ran a cycle of 1-DHEA back in 2013 and used an OCT PCT product, and I seemed to be okay after that. Are people recommending me to run a SERM after taking this product because DHEA analogues have been shown to cause suppression, or is it primarily just a precaution?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Does anyone know if DHEA analogues (in this case, R-DHEA, 4-DHEA, and 5-DHEA) actually cause shutdown? The reason I ask is because I ran a cycle of 1-DHEA back in 2013 and used an OCT PCT product, and I seemed to be okay after that. Are people recommending me to run a SERM after taking this product because DHEA analogues have been shown to cause suppression, or is it primarily just a precaution?
DHEA products will suppress you. Pretty much every cycle will suppress you TO AN EXTENT. How is that not understood yet? OTC pct is really only sufficient for short or under dosed cycles unless it's BLR rebirth which made me recover from an 8 week LGD bout.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA products will suppress you. Pretty much every cycle will suppress you TO AN EXTENT. How is that not understood yet? OTC pct is really only sufficient for short or under dosed cycles unless it's BLR rebirth which made me recover from an 8 week LGD bout.
Ok, so maybe a better question to ask would have been, is an OCT PCT product sufficient to recover from a DHEA cycle? I see you mentioned BLR Rebirth. I'm not familiar with it, but do you think it would make for a sufficient PCT product after a cycle of DHEA analogues?

I guess the reason I'm surprised that so many people recommend a PCT product such as tamoxifen is because, back when I ran an OCT PCT product after my 1-DHEA cycle a few years ago, I didn't seem to have any issues afterwards... unless I did and didn't know about them?

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I am a huge believer in BLR products
I have used Rebirth and Viron. Used Letrone for 2 weeks. Rebirth and Viron get ����. No opinion on Letrone yet. I am using Rebirth after my run

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a huge believer in BLR products
I have used Rebirth and Viron. Used Letrone for 2 weeks. Rebirth and Viron get ����. No opinion on Letrone yet. I am using Rebirth after my run
Thanks for the suggestions. So are you just going to run Rebirth and not worry about taking a SERM?

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions. So are you just going to run Rebirth and not worry about taking a SERM?
Rebirth is a natural serm. Yes I am going to use it I plan on using it for a future Msten run. You just missed a great deal from nutriverse. They had 20% off. They regularly sell combos, which are discounted every day

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth is a natural serm. Yes I am going to use it I plan on using it for a future Msten run. You just missed a great deal from nutriverse. They had 20% off. They regularly sell combos, which are discounted every day
Shoot, I always miss out! LOL. So you don't think a pharm-grade SERM like tamoxifen will be necessary? It seems like a lot of guys are split on whether they feel that a prescription SERM like tamoxifen is necessary or not.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I do not. Those who have used it will back me on it I'm sure. Those who haven't are skeptical. Just look up the reviews

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not. Those who have used it will back me on it I'm sure. Those who haven't are skeptical. Just look up the reviews
Seems like there are plenty of fans of the product. I think I'm going to take your lead and go with an OTC PCT product on this one; I was also looking at a few other products as well, such as Super PCT from Olympus Labs, which seems to include solid doses of proven ingredients. But one serving is 10 caps! LOL

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did my back/biceps workout yesterday, so I'll go ahead and post an update on that. The scale is still reading at 162 pounds. I did 2 sets of lat pulldowns, 2 sets of plate-loaded Hammer Strength underhanded rows (same ROM as T-bar rows), 2 sets of dumbbell rows, and 3 sets of close-grip cable low rows. So far, all weight amounts are staying the same on various exercises. After my workout, I ran outside for an hour (probably 7 miles), which felt pretty miserable due to the humidity level earlier today. Had a pretty solid dinner -- smoked pork tenderloin, brunswick stew, fried pickles, fried green tomatoes, potato salad, a few bites of baked beans. Even though it's pretty late at night here, I'm actually feeling kind of hungry, so I'll probably end up eating something else with lots of protein. I can't wait until the Super DMZ 5.0 really kicks in!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't make it to the gym earlier today (I usually don't workout on Sundays anyways since the gym closes so early), but I did run about 8 miles outside. I took 2 caps of SDMZ 5.0 about 30 minutes before running, and it seemed like I received a pretty good PWO-type boost from the DMZ. Either tomorrow or on Tuesday, I'll do my next back/biceps workout. So until then....

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did my back/biceps workout on Monday. I did the same workout I mentioned doing the previous week so I could have a basic training routine to compare to so that I could gauge whether the SDMZ 5.0 is having an effect yet. Maybe it's still too early in the cycle to tell, but it seemed like the heavier weights I was lifting fell lighter and were easier to lift for a greater number of reps. Also, I think the product is definitely starting to promote a "pump" effect, which was especially noticeable in my biceps and shoulders. I'll be heading to the gym in a few minutes to do my chest/triceps workout and will report back later tonight.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So after having my chest/triceps workout yesterday (2 sets each of incline BP, flat BP, decline BP, and cable presses), I can enthusiastically say that the SDMZ 5.0 has definitely kicked in! The standard amounts of weight I used on every exercise felt easier to lift/push, and I'll definitely be adding more weight when I do my next chest workout this weekend or next week. Here is a point-by-point description of the other effects I'm noticing so far:

- Voluminous-looking pumps that are almost painful but satisfying

- Enhanced muscle hardness

- The early stages of a more dry "look"

- Larger-looking, more defined muscles

Also, I'm not sure if it's just a fluke or not, but my weight is close to 167 pounds now. I'll definitely be re-checking my weight several times at the gym over the next few days to see if I have, in fact, gained that much weight. Needless to say, I can't wait to see what the cycle has in store for me from this point on!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So after having my chest/triceps workout yesterday (2 sets each of incline BP, flat BP, decline BP, and cable presses), I can enthusiastically say that the SDMZ 5.0 has definitely kicked in! The standard amounts of weight I used on every exercise felt easier to lift/push, and I'll definitely be adding more weight when I do my next chest workout this weekend or next week. Here is a point-by-point description of the other effects I'm noticing so far:

- Voluminous-looking pumps that are almost painful but satisfying

- Enhanced muscle hardness

- The early stages of a more dry "look"

- Larger-looking, more defined muscles

Also, I'm not sure if it's just a fluke or not, but my weight is close to 167 pounds now. I'll definitely be re-checking my weight several times at the gym over the next few days to see if I have, in fact, gained that much weight. Needless to say, I can't wait to see what the cycle has in store for me from this point on!
That's great man, solid update.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time for another update. Earlier today, I just did cardio (ran outside for ~7 miles), and yesterday, I did my back/biceps workout. My back workout was comprised of: 3 sets of lat pulldowns, 2 sets on each side of plate-loaded Hammer Strength single-arm rows, 3 sets of dumbbell rows, and 3 sets of close-grip cable rows. For biceps, I did 3 sets of cable curls, 2 sets of preacher curls, and 3 sets of hammer curls. When doing the lat pulldowns, I was able to do 12+ reps with 5 pounds more than I was able to pull prior to starting the cycle, and I could do around 10 more reps on the plate-loaded single-arm rows with 5 more pounds on each side than before.

I can definitely say that the enhanced pump and more swollen-looking muscles are NOT placebo effects, as I almost had to interrupt one of my sets of cable curls just to let the pump subside. It literally felt like my biceps were going to explode! Also, the "pump-on-steroids"-effect was accompanied by the welcome feelings of motivation and aggression.

I'm thinking about bumping up my daily SDMZ 5.0 dosage to 4 caps/day for the rest of the cycle; I'll make that decision this week. So far, I will say that this has been a more enjoyable cycle than the 1-DHEA cycle I ran a few years ago, especially since the lethargy that is commonly associated with 1-DHEA use has been nowhere in sight!

And tomorrow, I hit the gym to work chest/triceps...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I ended up running outside yesterday since it was forecast to be the last relatively "nice" weather day the area will have for a while, but in a few minutes, I'll be heading to the gym to workout chest and triceps....

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a cardio day today, but yesterday, I worked chest, triceps, and shoulders. For chest, I did 2 sets each of: incline DB press, flat DB press, the Hammer Strength Iso-Wide chest plate-loaded machine, cable presses, and fly cables. For triceps, I did 2 sets each of rope pushdowns, weighted dips, and skullcrushers. For shoulders (which I have go easy on due to having labrum & rotator tear cuffs), I did 2 sets of DB presses and 3 sets of lateral cable extensions.

I'm not sure if it was just a somewhat bad shoulder "day" for me, but on the incline and flat DB presses, my shoulders seemed to be more sore during the workout yesterday than they've been on other recent workout days. Could it be that the product promotes a "dry" joint effect? Regardless, I had an incredible pump in my chest, triceps, and shoulders (pretty much any muscle group I worked!) yesterday, and I'm looking forward to really ramping up my workouts over the next few weeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am editing the post to add a few details I accidentally left out of the post. I stepped on the scale at the gym on a totally empty stomach this afternoon, and I am just a hair shy of 170 pounds. My starting weight at the beginning of the cycle was 162 pounds, so something is definitely happening here. For the last few days, my chest and shoulders have looked more defined and chiseled, especially in the middle of the chest, so I think I'm definitely gaining muscle and not fat.

To you other guys who are also logging SDMZ 5.0 -- have you gained much weight according to the scale yet? Is it common to gain this much from taking DHEA analogues such as those in SDMZ 5.0?

Last edited:
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I had a cardio day today, but yesterday, I worked chest, triceps, and shoulders. For chest, I did 2 sets each of: incline DB press, flat DB press, the Hammer Strength Iso-Wide chest plate-loaded machine, cable presses, and fly cables. For triceps, I did 2 sets each of rope pushdowns, weighted dips, and skullcrushers. For shoulders (which I have go easy on due to having labrum & rotator tear cuffs), I did 2 sets of DB presses and 3 sets of lateral cable extensions.

I'm not sure if it was just a somewhat bad shoulder "day" for me, but on the incline and flat DB presses, my shoulders seemed to be more sore during the workout yesterday than they've been on other recent workout days. Could it be that the product promotes a "dry" joint effect? Regardless, I had an incredible pump in my chest, triceps, and shoulders (pretty much any muscle group I worked!) yesterday, and I'm looking forward to really ramping up my workouts over the next few weeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am editing the post to add a few details I accidentally left out of the post. I stepped on the scale at the gym on a totally empty stomach this afternoon, and I am just a hair shy of 170 pounds. My starting weight at the beginning of the cycle was 162 pounds, so something is definitely happening here. For the last few days, my chest and shoulders have looked more defined and chiseled, especially in the middle of the chest, so I think I'm definitely gaining muscle and not fat.

To you other guys who are also logging SDMZ 5.0 -- have you gained much weight according to the scale yet? Is it common to gain this much from taking DHEA analogues such as those in SDMZ 5.0?
Ive lost about 7 pounds actually. But right before i started i had just started a new job working physical labor ten hours a day and im also doing a fat burner. So im getting cut up

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is your strength ?
I think I'm starting to gain strength on back exercises -- when I was doing lat pulldowns yesterday, my "max" weight still felt like a heavy amount of weight (at least for me), but I was able to pull it for more reps than I've ever been able to manage before (over 20!). So in other words, I could tell that it was a lot of weight but it didn't really feel like it to my muscles. It's harder to assess the strength gains I'm getting on chest exercises because my labrum/rotator cuff injuries make it so hard to really press as heavy as I'd like to.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last two chest and back workouts have gone pretty well, aside from some nagging shoulder pain that is mainly present during chest exercises. The positive effects I mentioned a few posts back -- enhanced muscle hardness, a fuller "look," explosive pumps during workouts -- are still present. I haven't checked the scale in a few days, so I'm looking forward to stepping on the scale at the gym tomorrow to see if I've gained anymore weight. Also, after I took my daily dose earlier yesterday, only one pill remains in the first bottle, so I'll be opening up the second bottle of SDMZ 5.0 tomorrow. So I guess you could say that tomorrow marks the first day of the second half of my cycle. So far, I've been impressed by my experience with taking the product.

I'm still contemplating whether or not to bump-up to taking 4 caps/day for the remainder of the cycle. You other guys who are logging SDMZ 5.0 -- have any of you considered making a dosage increase? Also, have any of you noticed any sort of "drying" effect to your joints? I'm trying to figure out if the labrum/rotator cuff tear pain I've been experiencing over the last few days is from taking the product, or if I've just been lifting/pulling a little too heavy at the gym.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I would and wish I had stayed at 3. I don't think going to 4 made it kick in an y sooner. I also notice slight joint dryness. Nothing too bad.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would and wish I had stayed at 3. I don't think going to 4 made it kick in an y sooner. I also notice slight joint dryness. Nothing too bad.

Hmmm... if you haven't noticed anything from taking 4 caps instead of 3 (other than the cycle being shorter), I think I'll just stick to 3 caps/day for now.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday, I just did cardio, but today I did my back/biceps workout, which was comprised of the following exercises: 3 sets of lat pulldowns, 2 sets of plate-loaded Hammer Strength underhanded rows (same ROM as T-bar rows), 2 sets of dumbbell rows, and 3 sets of close-grip cable low rows. On lat pulldowns, I was able to pull 5 lbs more than I typically would for 15 reps. My biceps and triceps are definitely starting to look more full and thick. I had some shoulder pain today, but I was able to push through it, for the most part. Maybe I'm being overcritical, but it looks like my stomach is starting to get a little fatter. It looks like I might need to consider cleaning up my diet! LOL.

Have any of you other guys noticed any extra fat gain while taking SDMZ 5.0?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear... maybe I'm just eating too much of anything and everything, then.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i dont eat the cleanest either but my job allows me to expend a large amount of calories and i have a hard time getting enough calories back in.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to head off to the gym to do chest, triceps, and some legs and shoulders. Will update later tonight on how it went...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To provide an update on my lat workout (chest/triceps/shoulders) I had the evening before last, the workout was comprised of these exercises: 3 sets of flat barbell BP, 3 sets of incline BP, 2 sets of the Hammer Strength Iso-Wide plate-loaded machine, and 2 sets of fly crossover cables. For shoulders, I did dumbbell lateral extensions and very light dumbbell shoulder presses. Even though strength has stayed the same for the most part on chest exercises, it feels like my muscles WANT to lift more weight -- it's simply the labrum & rotator cuff tears that are holding my shoulders back from being able to lift the amounts of weight I feel capable of lifting now. I'm planning on working out back and biceps again either later today or tomorrow, so I'll be back with an update on how that workout goes. Am also planning on stepping on the scale at the gym to see if my weight has changed lately.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the lack of updates over the last few days; I had several tough tests to study for at school and had to take a few days off from engaging in forum activity. I'm pleased to say that all of the positive improvements I've remarked on over the last few weeks are still present, and I'm starting to notice something else awesome as well: my chest is starting to take on more of a "square" shape, with more of that ripped, chiseled look in the middle. Also, some of the people I see regularly have commented that I have an overall fuller and more muscular look, so that's definitely the sort of thing that confirms to me that the product is effective. I'm also noticing more of a 24/7 fullness in my arms and shoulders, whereas under normal (I.e., PH-free) circumstances, they tend to return to normal size within an hour or so of the workout pump dissipating.

I'm also happy to say that I haven't experienced a single negative side effect like lethargy, hair-loss, loss of libido, etc. This is definitely a good thing, as I'm planning on running a 5k later this weekend. Have any of you other guys noticed any negative side effects? Or have your cycles been all-around pleasant as well?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a really good back/biceps workout yesterday -- 2 sets of Hammer Strength underhand machine rows, 3 sets of lat pulldowns, 3 sets of close-grip cable rows, 2 sets of dumbbell rows. Then did 6 sets of various dumbbell, barbell, and cable curls. My muscles felt very "primed" (if that's the word to use), as if they knew I was trying to work them out, and it was very easy to get a solid pump with every exercise I did. My rotator cuff/labrum tear injuries also didn't seem to get as aggravated, either. At this point, I'm up at least 5 pounds on almost every back exercise except the close-grip cable rows (might be because of my shoulder injuries -- that particular exercise can be especially aggravating to them).

When looking at myself from my side profile in the mirror, my biceps are definitely looking larger and more defined, so it will be interesting to see how much of a contrast there is in my before/after photos.

Based on a rough eyeballing of the number of caps left in the bottle, it's looking like my cycle will be wrapping-up in 5 or 6 days. Let's see how much more improvement I can get out of this cycle....

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So sadly enough, I just had my last few workouts over the last couple days while on SDMZ 5.0 and will be writing a summary review of the product within the next day or so. I will also be taking "after" photos to post here. Stay tuned....

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that I finally have my school tests & assignment out of the way, here's my final review of SDMZ 5.0; "after" photos will be following shortly after.

First of all, I'd like to say thank you once again to IML for giving me the opportunity to log this product. I have truly enjoyed every workout I've had while "on" SDMZ 5.0, and I'm sad to say that the cycle ended the other day. Below, I have provided a list of pros & cons regarding the product:

PROS

- Absolutely noticeable all-over fullness in muscles
- Intense pumps that made me feel like a "real" bodybuilder
- Enhanced mood and aggression that always kicked in within ~30 minutes of taking it -- a PWO effect!
- Comments from the "hardcore guys" at the gym who noticed the increased pumps/fullness
- Thicker biceps and triceps -- my arms simply look bigger!
- Noticeably wider back and more defined back
- Lateral delts protrude further out to the sides
- ZERO sides whatsoever
- Leaner-looking overall

Cons

- Cost
- Product takes several weeks to take effect
- Mass gains aren't particularly pronounced (~2-3 pounds)

As you guys can see, my pros list is far longer than my cons list, and I loved having the opportunity to make so many significant fitness- and physique-related improvements with SDMZ 5.0. I wish the product wasn't as expensive as it is, but if I had the money, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase an extra bottle and continue my cycle for at least several more weeks. Thanks again to IML for giving me the opportunity to log this product. If you guys have any questions for me on anything related to my cycle, feel free to ask.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now that I finally have my school tests & assignment out of the way, here's my final review of SDMZ 5.0; "after" photos will be following shortly after.

First of all, I'd like to say thank you once again to IML for giving me the opportunity to log this product. I have truly enjoyed every workout I've had while "on" SDMZ 5.0, and I'm sad to say that the cycle ended the other day. Below, I have provided a list of pros & cons regarding the product:

PROS

- Absolutely noticeable all-over fullness in muscles
- Intense pumps that made me feel like a "real" bodybuilder
- Enhanced mood and aggression that always kicked in within ~30 minutes of taking it -- a PWO effect!
- Comments from the "hardcore guys" at the gym who noticed the increased pumps/fullness
- Thicker biceps and triceps -- my arms simply look bigger!
- Noticeably wider back and more defined back
- Lateral delts protrude further out to the sides
- ZERO sides whatsoever
- Leaner-looking overall

Cons

- Cost
- Product takes several weeks to take effect
- Mass gains aren't particularly pronounced (~2-3 pounds)

As you guys can see, my pros list is far longer than my cons list, and I loved having the opportunity to make so many significant fitness- and physique-related improvements with SDMZ 5.0. I wish the product wasn't as expensive as it is, but if I had the money, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase an extra bottle and continue my cycle for at least several more weeks. Thanks again to IML for giving me the opportunity to log this product. If you guys have any questions for me on anything related to my cycle, feel free to ask.
Appreciate the solid feedback bud. Glad to hear you enjoyed your run!