Super DMZ 5.0 Log. Sponsored

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
First I would like to say I am honored to be selected to log this product. As stated in my application I am skeptical about the potential results of this product. I promise the readers I will give an honest no B/S or fluffed up review of this product. So on to the fun.
Goal is to gain lean mass period. This log will be a mirror of my normal log. Have attempted to post a pic as requested during the application. Apparently I need to download a resize app to do this. Pic will have to wait.
I plan of running this at 3 pills Ed. Morning noon and night. Today was day one.
Training is mixed Bodyweight and free weights. I am a very very busy man. I don't have time to perform 1.5 hour workouts. Most are circuits
Forgot to add:
Support: Hawthorne, fish oil, Nac, red yeast rice. Running left over formestane with this
Pct will be BLR Rebirth, and Now Boron
5/8 Full body circuit 5 rounds
10 skull crushers
10 curl bar curls
10 suspended push-ups
5 behind the neck pullups
10 heavy resistance band squats

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
Nice man! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im in. It'll be fun to compare our results

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/8 175.2
2 pieces whole wheat toast w/olive oil
1/2 avocado
4 scrambled eggs
Homemade turkey sausage
2 scoops muscle milk 2 tbsp peanut btr in 12 oz whole milk
1/2 baked potato with olive oil
Greek yogurt w raspberries and honey
2.4 oz tuna
4oz chicken breast
Steamed rice and broccoli
Spinach salad
Here is the pic. Certainly not unique in some aspects, but these are the reasons my workouts are the way they are
image.jpeg

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/9
Chest
Incline bench 3x8
Flat bench 6,6,5,2
Dips, push-ups, high cable crossovers 4x10
Felt good. More energy, more aggressive.......

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
In for results

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see how you like it.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/10 Shoulder circuit
5 rds
10 handstand push-ups
10 DB high pull
5 front, 5 lateral raises
10 face pulls

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/11 Back
Decided to try 4 pills a day. Really wanted to see if 2 pwo was noticeable.
Circuit 4 rounds 8 reps
Double DB rows
Pullups
Horizontal Rows
Circuit 4 rounds 8 reps
OA seated cable rows
Pullups
Underhand horizontal rows

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/12. Crushed for time today, nothing new here
Arms
3 rounds of
10 curl bar curls
10 overhead curl bar tricep extension
10 chin ups
10 pushdowns
----------
3 rounds
10 hammer curls
10 skull crushers
10 DB curls
10 diamond push-ups
10 band tricep extensions

NORTH88

Awards
Hey guys just purchased the Super DMZ 5.0 stack on Ironmaglabs. So as soon as I receive it I will start a Log az well but I look forward to the journey ahead and look forward to reading more Posts on here.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/14
Squats
Deads
Skull crushers
Curls bar burls
Cable crossovers
Hindu push-ups
Rows
10 reps each. 4 rounds

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Today is day 3 of noticing an effect. I don't usually jump to conclusions, that's why I've waited to post anything.
I notice increased fullness, not what I would describe as "an all day pump", but somewhat along those lines.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im feeling an effect as well. Starting to feel the muscle fullness and im feeling the psychological effects too.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/14 GPP circuit with heavy resistance cables
10 ea wood choppers
10 resisted reverse situps ?? Not sure what to call them.
10 cable curls
10 pushdowns
10 cable curls different variation
10 tricep extensions
10 shoulder press
10 overhead tricep extensions
10 standing curls
10 pullovers
10 standing cable rows
3 rounds

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Back extensions? Ghr machine?
When your on your knees, usually on a cable crossover,machine using a tricep pushdown rope, rope in both hands on either side of head by ears, then curl your body down towards the floor

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Oh cable crunches. I think thats what they're called

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/15 Chest
Another circuit imagine that
Flat bench
135/10, 225/10, 275/10, 295/6, 315/5
Dips 10,10,10,10,10
Decline bench 135/10,185/6,185/6,185/6185/6
Then 1 set til fail for a pump
Hammer strength incline press 45ea side 30
Push-ups 15

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/17
Close grip SS reverse grip bench 205
5/2, 5/3, 5/3
OH curl bar extensions SS skull crushers
70@10,10. 90@10,5. 90@10,70@10
Straight bar pushdowns SS rope pushdowns
Don't be impressed, this machine is very flattering
150@10,95@8. 175@4,95@10
******Feeling super pumped and full today
I have a pair of elbow sleeves that were loose 2 weeks ago. Today at onset of workout they were tight!! Good deal but no confirmed weight gain.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/18 Biceps
Intended on doing a circuit. Had to change it up partway through do to tweeting my back
DB alternating curls 10 reps 30lbs 2 sets
Hammer curls 10 reps 30 lbs 2 sets
Reverse curl bar curls 10 reps 65lbs 1 set
On second set of reverse curls rep#4 changed and finished set with 30lb DB
Finished next 2 rounds with
Reverse curls on suspension trainer 10 reps
Curls in suspension 10 reps
Resistance cable curls 10 reps

Nothing major, just a slight detour for a few days at most. 100% sure it's only muscle. Has been bothering me for a few days now.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/20 shoulders
Circuit
Handstand push-ups
Behind neck wide pullups
KB upright row 40lbs
KB lateral raises 10lbs
Face pulls
Back is feeling 85%. Still cautious. Hope to be 100 by monday

*** Feeling very Angry and Aggressive
Solid pumps and fullness.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Subbed. Trust me IM products are legit. Done several cycles of IM products with great results.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
No past experience with IML. Have used BSL with no complaints.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/22
Various Body weight leg exercises 2 sets ea
Single leg squats 5
Squats 10
Lunges with squats 10
Single Leg glute pumps 10
Upper body circuit 3 rounds
Spider curls 65 lb 10
Skull crushers 65 lb 10
Suspension rows 10
Suspension push-ups 10

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/23. Chest
This week is going to unfortunately not the best one for me. No gym this week, due to change in work schedule. Today is going to be as close to possible as this workout.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/content/build-a-bigger-better-chest-with-isometrics.html
Problem is I don't have heavy enough Dumbbells. I do have heavy resistance cables, but they don't work for everything. Just finished up. Took about 20 minutes. Didn't do the dips or push-ups. This was a very solid workout. Got a great pump. Will update with specifics later.
***** up 2 lbs from start. This is the beginning of the final 2 weeks. Hoping for big things!!

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Incline DB press. I have spin lock dbs, and only up to 55lbs each. All sets ended up being 20 reps.
For the second exercise I hooked my resistance cables to the door way pull-up bar. This was effective
Declines were in the form of push-ups with hands on a bench. A resistance cable was used. This was also good.
For the cable flies. I could have used dbs. But I went with the resistance cables. This was not terrible. I should have had my bench at a higher incline.
The final exercise of dips and push-ups was not done.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/24 Back
Circuit. 3x10 each
Seated rows
Dead lifts
Bent over rows
Pull-ups 30 sec rest between sets
Wide 8,8,8
Neutral 8,8,8
Pulldowns 10,10,10
**** Noticing an increase in endurance. Specifically shorter rests between sets.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/24.
2.5 mile run. With hills pushing kids in jogging stroller. I haven't ran for 5-6 weeks. Today was the hottest day of the year. I am 8-10 lbs lighter than last run. This was pretty easy for me. I have done nothing to increase cardio endurance. Has to be a combo of weight loss and DMZ.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/27 Triceps.
DB skull crushers 35@10,45@8,55@6
DB close grip press 3 sets 55@10
Laying curl bar French press 65 3@10
Cable pushdowns. 3@10
Rope extensions 3@10

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Only up 2lbs. This week unfortunately has not been a gym week, but a home workout week. Next week will be my final week. I will be in the gym and able to judge strength gains

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/30. Thanks to all my fellow defenders of our freedom.
Feeling like a silverback today
Silverback circuit
Bench 225@10,275@10,305@6,315@5
BB squat 185@5,205@5,225@5,5
+ pullups. +50@5,5,5,5
Skull crushers 105@6,125@5,105@5,5
HSPU 10,10,10,10

Don't crucify me for the pathetic squat weights. Had back injury/surgery 11 years ago. Never trying to do that again. TBH I should never do squats, deads, or any type of overhead press.
I am extremely happy with this workout. If your looking to mix up your day. The Silverback will test your will.
***Really kicking in now. Still only 2lb weight gain. But the drive is what I had hoped for and it sucks it took 3 weeks to come on full force. I dropped down to 3pills yesterday so I can run it a little longer.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
5/31 Arm Circuit
Close grip 135@8,185@8,205@6,215@6
Chins 5,+50@5,+60@4,BW@10
Dips 8,10,10,10
Hammers 30@6,40@6,50@5,40@6
---------------
BB drag curl 45@10,65@10,75@
Tricep cable work various weights and reps giant set. Rope overhead, straight and v bar pushdowns.
50lb kettle bell on a 10lb chain around your neck isn't fun
**** up 1 pound for a total of 3, more viens, skin splitting pump! Wish I was riding this for another month.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Below is a summary of current progress updates
Day 7
Today is day 3 of noticing an effect. I don't usually jump to conclusions, that's why I've waited to post anything.
I notice increased fullness, not what I would describe as "an all day pump", but somewhat along those lines.
Day 9
******Feeling super pumped and full today
I have a pair of elbow sleeves that were loose 2 weeks ago. Today at onset of workout they were tight!! Good deal but no confirmed weight gain.
Day 11
** Feeling very Angry and Aggressive
Solid pumps and fullness
Day 14
up 2 lbs from start. This is the beginning of the final 2 weeks. Hoping for big things!!
Day 15
**** Noticing an increase in endurance. Specifically shorter rests
Day 22
***Really kicking in now. Still only 2lb weight gain. But the drive is what I had hoped for and it sucks it took 3 weeks to come on full force. I dropped down to 3pills yesterday so I can run it a little longer.
Day 23
**** up 1 pound for a total of 3, more viens, skin splitting pump! Wish I was riding this for another month.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
6/3
Pullups various grips 6x10
Cable rows SS pull downs 4x6ea

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I will be finishing up this week. Bodyweight and Dumbbells will be the primaries this week. I am going to bridge into either msten, epi, or epi tren. Not sure yet

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
1 cup ***e Greek yogurt
2 tbsp pnut btr
1 scoop favorite protein.
Freeze 1 HR.
More protein / yogurt to your desire.
Mine is in freezer right now. High hopes
6/5 Chest
Incline 30degree DB press 55lbx10, 10,10
45 degree 55@10,10,10
Feet inclined 45 degree close grip push-ups
3@10
Diandmond push-ups 3@10
Resistance band dips 10, 10, 10

Update on the freezer yogurt. Not very good. I ended up blending it in milk for a high calorie shake.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
starting and ending pics. Blue is start. Camo is end. Weight stayed the same I did gain 3 lbs but lost them. Blue pic is pumped camo is cold. Glad I took measurements. Start
Chest 43
Left arm 16
Right arm 16.25
Finish
Chest 43.5
Left arm 16.25
Right arm 16.5

Post #41 details all the positives I experienced on this product. I did not have any negative sides. I was hoping to gain some lbs, but honestly my life style doesn't always give me time to eat as much clean food as I know I need to. Of course it would be easy to load myself up on donuts and garbage, but I have done dirty bulks. IMO they are a waste, good for strength, but nothing else. I am wondering based on others results if I don't respond as well to some of the compounds. I know from experience everyone is different.

My experience is this product would be best utilized on a cut. I stated I would give an honest review at the beginning. There are many positive sides to this. I did notice moderate strength, and endurance increases. A sense of well being, and increased aggression in the gym. I enjoyed the feeling while on the product. I wish I could pop these every morning for a little pick up.

That being said, for me the cost of the product does not offset the finished results. I am wondering if I could have achieved the same or better on 4 Andro.

Just wanted to reiterate. I am not giving SDMZ 5.0 a bad write up. Zero side effects is awesome. The only negative is the cost. Now if you were interested in running all of the compounds solo, the cost would far exceed the price of 1 bottle. This is the most economical way to run all of these together.
View attachment 136424

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
6/7
Picking up where I left off. Just ran Super Dmz 5.0 for a little over 4 weeks. Link to log in above post #38. It was good for recomping. Start and end weight stayed the same. Gained 1/4 in on chest and 1/4 inch on each arm. I was hoping for more. Hoping for more of a DS kind of run. But that's on me I suppose. I would not run it again due to the cost of the product. It goes for anywhere between $75 and $100 a bottle. I ran 2 bottles on IML's dime. I am not saying this was a bad product by any means. I did not notice any side effects. Only positive effects. Again the only downside is the cost for me. For someone considering to run all of these compounds together this is a great option. Each compound solo is between $40-50 a bottle.

Trying something new training wise. Going to incorporate more BWE. On some exercises I will be doing a 12 count rep. 4 count negative, 4 count pause, 4 count positive. Let's go

Decline 12ct push-ups 8,8,8,8,8
Flat 12 ct push-ups 8,8,8,8,7
Incline 12 ct push-ups 6,6,6,6,6
Incline 12 ct resistance band flies 8,8,8
12 ct crunches 8,8,8,8
If anyone thinks this sounds easy, try it yourself. I ain't no punk.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
6/8 Arms
12 count chin ups 5,5,4,4
8 count BW tricep extensions 8,8,88
12 ct BW squats 10,10,10,10
12 ct hammer curls 25lb 8,8,8,8
Seated curl bar 12 French press 65lb 6,6,6
SS with
Standing cable to face curls 12 ct 8,8,8
12 count Diamond push-ups 6,6,6