Getting shredded with Burn Xtreme with Chris T

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Alright here we go guys I've been looking forward to this for a while now. Got my Burn Xtreme in the mail today, along with another bottle of Monopump which is pretty exciting in itself.
So I've dealt with Nutraceutical Innovations a couple times now and I've gotta say I am very impressed with their products, their customer service and the way they do business. Top notch company with top notch products.
First dose will be tomorrow morning. I will be taking 2 caps a day, 1 at a time. I got home from work too late today to be able to dose any today (dang it) but I am excited about tomorrow. My only day off this week and I'm going to have the energy to get stuff done.
My goals are: get as lean as possible without sacrificing muscle mass. I don't have any concrete weight goals and I'm not going to diet all crazy. I just want to lean out. I just started a new job on Monday that I work 10+ hours a day 5 days a week and every other Saturday and the work is pretty physically demanding. That on top of lifting heavy 5 days a week I should be able to get pretty lean by the time the bottle is empty. So I'm not going to count calories or macros or anything but i promise you I eat pretty clean anyways so I'm not going to gorge and cancel out the effects of the BX for a lackluster log. Ill post periodic examples of what my intake looks like.
So tomorrow morning or Monday I will post some before pictures and I'll do a BF% reading. Thanks to anyone who decides to join me on this journey.
A special thanks to hvactech NutraChem NutraTeam smith_69 for helping to make this possible. Cant wait to get this rollin! :)

Attachments

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Excellent bro- well be following along on this and good luck. Any questions, just ask

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
First day update.

Weight this morning before eating or drinking anything was 214. So i guess thats my starting point. Thats down a bit from where i was.

Took the first dose at 5:45 this morning. My only day off and im up that early. I know. Stupid.
Anyways been crazy energetic so far today. I dont work today and its a rest day (boo) but its mothers day so i got plenty to do. I got up and did the dishes and made breakfast for the fam and now while my wife is at work im going to clean the house and the car out maybe.

Tonight my wife is going to take some pictures for the start of this run.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm very stim tolerant and I've sampled this already so i know what to expect. And i work 5-6 days a week at 10+ hours a day physical labor so I'm thinking one before work at around 4am when I wake up and the second when we take lunch at noon. If it gives me sleep problems I'll just take the second dose earlier.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Well i know this stuff works for sure :) I was dripping sweat just cleaning the house while my wife is gone at work today lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
song for the day...william tell overture

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
looking pretty good there bro, burn is going to cut you up nicely

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Yeah, I agree with smith. Looking dense and lean already, so you should easily get ripped with a bottle of BX and a proper diet. Plus nobody has reported collateral bloat on the Mono, so add that pump to the equation and I think you should have some exceptional results!

Kudos to smith and hvac too for their logger choices. Shows excellent insight, like you'd expect from a quality trainer. :thumbsup:

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
What's your stats like chest,biceps,waist etc?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I agree with smith. Looking dense and lean already, so you should easily get ripped with a bottle of BX and a proper diet. Plus nobody has reported collateral bloat on the Mono, so add that pump to the equation and I think you should have some exceptional results!

Kudos to smith and hvac too for their logger choices. Shows excellent insight, like you'd expect from a quality trainer. :thumbsup:
Thats for sure. Those guys are top notch :)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Had to take my wife to work at 430am today then kids out to grandparents before i worked and be to work by 6am not off til 430. Ive taken 3 BX today. Spun out right now lol. Definitely not gonna be an every day occurrence

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Got home late from gym after a long day at work. I only had about 50 minutes cause the day care at the gym closes at 8 and my wife was at work so i was out of luck. And I was too tired to update last night so here it is.

Bench day

Comp bench
135x12
185x10
225x8
285 3x2

CGBP

285X1 (YIKES)
275X2

Bench with 1" pause of chest 260 3x4

Seated DB shoulder press
60'SX10
70'sX10
80'sX8

Incline DB bench
80's 3x8

OH tricep press
100 3x10

Out of time.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning 4 am was 211. Took three BX yesterday cause i was extra tired. Going for just 2 today lol. Idk maybe ill just do 3 a day now that i know i can handle it. We'll see what happens.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
like the CG 285- trinsanity right there

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Smashed my thumb at work yesterday bad. Deadlifts are gonna be fun for the next little while. Yesterday went out to dinner with my wife and her fam so didnt get any time to go to the gym. So I'll get in there tonight and smash. Crazy im already looking leaner in the mirror.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
at least your thumb does- lol

hope you have that false grip ready to roll. thumb injuries are stupid. we have a family football game every year in fl- north vs south game and when we were just throwing the ball around, I went to catch the ball and my thumb was pushed all the way back. Not broken, but sprained with lig damage big time. my right thumb is still a little swollen and I still cant bend it all the way forward.
I got into the habit of false gripping everything; opening doors, handles etc so I didn't have to depend on my thumb too much. but typing or picking my kids up, WOW.

mind of matter until it matters lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Got off work today... And hit the gym. Was a squat day but my volume has been lacking since I started this job so i threw in some arm work too.

Lowbar squat
135x10
225x10
315x8
335 3x5

Oly squat
350 3x3 (these felt HARD after working all day)

Standing EZ bar curls SS/ Skullcrusher
80X10x3/100X10x3

Leg press
2ppsx15
4ppsx10
6ppsx10
8ppsx10
6ppsx10
4ppsx10
2ppsx10 (the sets working down were done with a 4 count on the way down and explode up and were sone as dropsets with no rest except to unload plates)

Preacher curls SS/ tricep OH extension
90X10X3/90X10X3

Notes: Dosed 2 caps today and even though im feeling beat up and run down from working hours and doing a job im not used to. Still had plenty of energy to keep going and smash my legs and arms at the gym. Good day overall

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice work staying motivated, chris!!!

I am still working my way up to 2 a day!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks man. You get your log up yet? I wanna follow it
he chugged the whole bottle down yesterday morning. he has made over 4,254,754 posts since yesterday, matter of fact hes still on right now. His last reply was to a thread back in '03 about repairing hallway carpet.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
he chugged the whole bottle down yesterday morning. he has made over 4,254,754 posts since yesterday, matter of fact hes still on right now. His last reply was to a thread back in '03 about repairing hallway carpet.
Lol well done bigt thats how its done

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
How's it going having any issues sleeping
Its going great. I havent had any issues sleeping. Im already visibly leaner and it hasnt been long at all. I havent been eating the cleanest either lol. Energy is up there even though I'm working long hours doing a physically demanding job and lifting afterwards. Id say things are going well so far.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Its going great. I havent had any issues sleeping. Im already visibly leaner and it hasnt been long at all. I havent been eating the cleanest either lol. Energy is up there even though I'm working long hours doing a physically demanding job and lifting afterwards. Id say things are going well so far.
This **** will clean you out !!!!fast effective and efficient!!!!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Weight update. Weighed in at 208.4 today. Midday. So im not empty. This is ridiculous. I just got home from work so im gonna have to try to convince my wife to let me go hit the gym lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Weight at 209 this morning. Will be back with an update later today. I will say thiugh that the energy im getting from BX is smoother now but no less strong. Loving it

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Weight at 209 this morning. Will be back with an update later today. I will say thiugh that the energy im getting from BX is smoother now but no less strong. Loving it
smoother like sustained

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir. Less like a punch in the face but still plenty of energy to keep me going all day

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I will say thiugh that the energy im getting from BX is smoother now but no less strong. Loving it
I've brought this up in a few other threads about BX. If you just sweat it out the first few days it levels off, usually within a week of daily use. At that point it feels even better mood wise IMO, still just as effective with virtually no loss in duration, but with greatly diminished sides. The initial sides are all that's missing. In fact, the effectiveness actually seems to increase a little the longer you use it, but at the very least it doesn't decrease. It's hard to explain but you'll see what I mean. :)