Follidrone 2.0 Log

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, just ordered Follidrone 2.0 and got it today, after my workout I decided it would be a great idea to log this since there aren't too many logs around.
A bit about me for the log-
Male
5'3", 170lbs average
Front squat- 315(front squatting in my program instead of back squatting, I have a goal to reach 405. Will back squat for assistance)
Bench- 275(goal is 315)
Deadlift- 455(goal is 525)
Overhead press- 175(goal is 205)
Weighted pull-up- 100lbs(goal is 120)
All these goals are for a 6 month term.
I clearly do not expect to hit these goals in one run of a natural anabolic. But this is how it went for day one-

Took one pill when I got it around 11am; took two more around 5 before my workout.

Workout:
Bench- warm up sets at 135, 185, 225, and 235 varying rep ranges
255x1
245, 3 sets of 1
Front squat
Warm ups at 135, 185, 225, 245, 275
300x1
280, 3 sets of 1
Overhead press 3 sets of 6 at 125
Weighted pull-ups 3 sets of 5 at 30lbs
^above was a superset
Did some banded tricep pushdown a and incline curls too. Not too worried about weights/sets/reps, honestly just hit them for a pump since I was feeling amazing.

Not too sure if this stuff is already affecting me or if I just felt plain amazing, but I was exhausted from work today and did NOT expect to hit those front squat numbers, but I did them at ~RPE 8 or 8.5. My diet was the same as usual, 2500 calories minimum(meal prepped is 2500, if I eat more then that's cool).

Follidrone 2.0 has a lot of hype surrounding it. I'm stoked to see how this goes.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established

Couple "before" pictures. Obviously not TOO focused on physique, more on performance, but a better physique would be a nice side affect from this supplement.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed...

thanks for throwing up a Log of your FD2 run. Looking forward to seeing your results..!

brundel
halfhuman

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strong fukker for your size... (Not that Im big at 5' 6" and 205), but impressive (you)...

E

EMG81

Awards
Subbed. 315 front squat is absolutely ridiculous, that's incredibly impressive.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 was pretty great. Noticed I woke up this morning with ease and didn't have a groggy start, even though I only got about 4 and a half hours of sleep. Diet was good today, ate like normal and added a 6 inch double meat roast beef subway sandwich so I could have a little extra boost for my deadlifting today.

My workout went super well again-

Overhead press, 165x1 then 155 for 3 sets of 1. Usually this would be a little more of a struggle but I felt like I was recovering much faster between sets. Again, not sure if it's just the placebo effect or if it's actually working this fast.
Bench press- 3x6 at 190, RPE ~8. Sweet pump.
Deadlift 430x1, 405 3 sets of 1. I REALLY expected this to be tougher since my workout pace was going extremely fast, but I seem to be recovering a little faster than normal. I wasn't as out of breath as I usually am. And the 3 sets of 1 at a ~6% load drop were pretty easy too. I wanted to go a little heavier but I'm going through a martial arts course in a couple weeks and really don't want to hurt myself before I attend.
Weighted decline sit-ups- 10 sets of 3 reps with 10 seconds between each set, with 80 pounds today. Usually do it with 70 or 65, and today was particularly great. Could definitely feel that subway coming back up by the end of my workout.
All in all, it was a great workout. Definitely been feeling great the last few days. Gonna go home and pound some beef and stretch, and prepare for my next workout!

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
subbed buddy, looking good already, best of luck with this, loving this sh!t right now

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Took a rest day, the wife and I decided to go hiking. I'll be slaying the iron tomorrow morning for sure, we'll see how it goes.

I've been exceptionally sweaty today. On the ride to the forest, the temperature in the car was 73 and I was sweating bullets. Is this a normal side effect of follidrone 2?

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Felt really strong tonight- was feeling super good, I exceeded my set weight on every exercise except overhead press.

2 count pause bench- warmup, then 210 for 1 set of 6, 205 for 3 sets of 6- only wanted to do 195 for my 3 working sets at first, but I was feeling awesome.
2 count pause front squat- warm ups, then 240 for 1 set of 6, 225 3 sets of 6.
Started feeling really shaky around now- probably some low blood sugar or something. My hands were trembling, but what was cool is that I really didn't feel a loss of strength... I normally have an Intra workout shake of 30g dextrose and 30g whey, but I didn't have it tonight since I forgot it.
Overhead press- 3 sets of 8 at 120.
Weighted pull-ups- 3 sets of 5 at 30lbs. Felt too easy... I wanted to kick up the weight another 5-10lbs but my hands were so shaky and I felt like I was going to puke. I was feeling extremely strong though. All in all, another great workout. It seems like this is going to be a trend.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like blood sugar dropping, on my 5th day of running FD2.0 at 3 caps per day i felt really shaky and ill after a workout and checked blood glucose which was at 2.8mmol,

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like blood sugar dropping, on my 5th day of running FD2.0 at 3 caps per day i felt really shaky and ill after a workout and checked blood glucose which was at 2.8mmol,
Good to know someone else is having this side effect as well. Do you usually consume an Intra-workout shake, or any kind of food?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad your running a log brother.
I would suggest some form of intra workout carb drink.

I always used to do BCAA with either waxy maize or gatorade powder mixed into my water.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Good to know someone else is having this side effect as well. Do you usually consume an Intra-workout shake, or any kind of food?
Only a serving of BCAA's e.g 1 scoop of Xtend, or Iso Amino

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
I always have dextrose and whey when I work out, but last night I forgot it and definitely noticed a huge difference with the follidrone in my system. It's a mistake I won't make again.

Side note- how long is it suggested to run this? I've looked around for ideas but there isn't too much info on it.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Back from the gym now, definitely another successful day- almost annoying with how much volume I wanted to put in!

Close grip bench press-
200x6, 190 3 sets x6.
Dynamic deadlift- 340x3, 320 3 setsx3
KB swings, 50 reps 70lbs
100kb shrugs, 70lbs(35 each hand) 1 sec pause at top and at bottom.
Banded triceps pushdown- 3 roundsx30 seconds
Seated incline curls- so many different types of curls because I wanted to find out what my best way to get a pump was. Everything was working, but I wanted to make my life difficult. Ended up doing stupid amounts of volume with incline curls/skullcrushers and just left.
I'm getting a ridiculous amount of endurance. The pumps are becoming violent and I'm trying to figure out how to slowly introduce more volume to my week. I want to do so much because I feel like I can, but I really don't want to overstep my boundaries and get hurt because I have a history of pushing too hard and hurting shoulders/back/elbows. I think I'm going to slowly introduce more volume. I'm just loving the pump and lasting endurance from this.

B

blondbencher

Awards
Sorry if I missed this, but do you take Folli with a preworkout?

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Great workout tonight.

Took the last couple days as rest days, my wife had a family emergency and things got a little crazy.

Back at it tonight-
Front squat-
Warmup sets at 135, 185, 225, then
275x3(much easier than anticipated)
255, 3 sets of 3
Bench-
Warmup sets with bar, 135, 155, 185, 205, 225, then
245x3
235, 3 sets of 3
Overhead press
120lbs, 3 sets of 8
Weighted pull-ups
30lbs, 3 sets of 5
Curls/skullcrushers superset for 8 minutes

The heavy benching and heavy front squatting was much easier than anticipated tonight. I definitely notice a difference in fatigue, normally after my first heavy set of anything in the workout I start getting pretty exhausted and my next compound movement will suffer slightly. But lately, obviously after taking the follidrone, I'll have crazy endurance. I feel like I probably could have hit 255x3 at RPE~9, but I'm sticking to my progression as planned just so I don't get cocky. However, I'm going nuts on my assistance exercises. The pump feels amazing, and I still feel ravenous, like I just can't get enough in my workouts. If I can run this forever, I will.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kicking ass bro.
Hope everything is ok with the wife!

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Kicking ass bro.
Hope everything is ok with the wife!
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Question on the follidrone- how long would it be safe to run? I've looked into it and can't really find a straight answer.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
What probably should have been an awful workout ended up being decent last night. The wife and I went to the gym around 1:30am, and the last time I had eaten anything was around 10:00 or so. Everyone knows how nasty you end up feeling with no food and some preworkout in your system...

Deadlift- 390x3
370 3 sets of 3
Wanted to go higher but again, stuck to planned progression. These felt a little speedy.

Overhead press- 155x3, 145 3 sets of 3
This was weird. My hand/wrist kept shooting pain through my whole arm every time the bar would sit in a particular position in my hand. I had to play with the positioning to make it through these, it was pretty painful.
Bench- 3 sets of 8 with 185. These felt way too easy. They were supposed to be done at ~RPE 8, which on a scale that converts RPE to percentages of your max, ends up being 185. This didn't feel like RPE 8, it felt like 6.5 or 7. Maybe it was just a great bench day. Also, my hand didn't hurt whatsoever while doing these so maybe that's a reason I pushed harder.
After bench, I did a shoulder superset- if you know what Mountain Dog refers to as "swings", I did a superset of rear delts and some of those heavy "swings". It wrecked my shoulders and traps.
Decline weighted sit-ups, 10 sets of 3 with 80lbs

Again, the whole time I felt awful like I was about to puke. Normally I wouldn't have hit every planned weight and I would have less endurance, but my strength and endurance felt even better than usual. I was just sick the whole time.
Another good workout in the books. Stoked to see what else comes.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout tonight. Got my meal in right when I wanted to, had my Intra workout shake, and took my FD about an hour before working out. Hahaha the stars had aligned!

Front squat-
265 for 1 set of 5
245 for 3 sets of 5

Bench- 240, 1 set of 5
215, 3 sets of 5

Overhead press- 125, 3 sets of 7(suuuper tough, almost didn't lock out the last two)

Weighted pull-ups- 3 sets of 5, 32.5lbs

10 total minutes of miscellaneous arm work

All in all, great workout, great energy, and hit a PR for 5 reps on bench with 240. Pretty great workout. With the calculation given by Jim Wendler, weight x reps x 0.0333 + weight lifted, my projected max ends up being 280. (240 x 5 x .0333 + 240 = 280)
Even if my "real" max isn't 280, I still hit a 5 rep PR on bench. That's good enough for me to see that this FD2 is really working, and I'm not even halfway through the bottle. Maybe I can hit 245 for 5 by the end of this bottle. I also hope to be at least 10 pounds closer to a 405 front squat... 325 is achievable after one month of FD2, lets see if I have the grit to hit it!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea great job bro!
405 is a crazy front squat. Unless your fn massive. I couldnt front squat that at 240lbs lean.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost getting irritated with how my work capacity is increasing. I'm having to force myself out of the gym, since I can't seem to get enough.

Closegrip bench-
210 for 5 reps, 200 for 3 sets of 5

Box Squats- 365 for 5 reps(wanted to go 385 or possibly 405, 365 felt way too easy)
335 for 3 sets of 5.
These sets were flying... I could have gone so much heavier. Crazy thing is, a few weeks ago I did 345 for 5 and 315 for 3 sets of 5 and I was having a hard time with those. These were going up so fast that the bar was bouncing and it was substantially heavier.

Speed deadlift- 365x3
335 3x3

100KB swings, 70lbs
I didn't stop to take my first break until I hit 30 of these. That was really just me being conservative. I maybe could have gotten 5 more before my grip gave out.

Face pulls- 50 total reps

Again, my work capacity is going through the roof. I'm back at work now and my shoulders and back are shaking at my desk as I write this, but I feel like I could go back and do that workout all over again except heavier. This is awesome.

B

blondbencher

Awards
Has anyone answered your question regarding how long you can safely take Follidrone 2.0?

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Missed my dose of 2 follidrone pills before my workout today, honestly because I completely forgot until I was almost at the gym. I noticed a difference, but since I've had this stuff in my system for a while it wasn't too bad.

Front squat- 285x2,
270 3 sets of 2
These felt surprisingly EASY. I'm used to something of a grind at any weight over 275, but the top set of 285 flew up- both reps, without any shaking. And the 3 sets of 270 were pretty good, I probably could have added a good pause in there for each one of them. Great squats today.

Bench- 260x2, 245 3 sets of 2. I didn't have a spotter so I was hella nervous to do this, but I got all my sets without any grinding. I slowed down a little on the last set for the first rep, but I guess my body found a groove and killed it on the second.

Overhead press- 3 sets of 7 with 125lbs. On Sunday when I was doing these last with the same weight, I didn't think I'd be able to make it through three sets... I was grinding HARD on the last set of 7. But this time, all of my sets were difficult but not grinding. The last two reps of my last set were really tough, but not out of reach. This was great.

Weighted pull-ups- 3 sets of 5 with 32.5. I got a HUGE pump at this point- I couldn't even put my uniform on when I got back to work, my lats/shoulders/forearms/biceps were so pumped. I'm really loving added weighted pull-ups, I feel like it's a bad*** exercise and gets your grip mad strong. I like these better than any rows I've ever done.

All in all, even though I missed my second dose of the day before the gym(took one pill when I woke up, then two just now after getting home from work) I still felt awesome in the gym. I've been having some killer workouts.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The acute effects are noticeable for sure but because we do multiple daily administrations you always have some in the tank ;)
There is a method to the madness.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
I'm not surprised at my progress recently, but today was particularly great- Box squats, overhead press, bench press, and shoulders.

Box squat- 455x2
425 3 sets of 2
Overhead press- 160x2
145 3x2
Pause bench- 205x7, 195x7, 185x7
Shoulder superset- lateral raise/front plate raise 5x15
100 slow KB shrugs

I only stopped early due to time constraints. I wanted to do so much more today. Diet and FD timing were good today, no blood sugar dropping, it seems to be working better and better every day. Stoked to be hitting sets of 1 next week, even though they're supposed to be at an RPE~9, I'll be trying for some good numbers. In the next couple months I should be hitting some killer PR's, especially with this!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
progress is going great, keep it up :biggthumpup:

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job bro. Smashing it. Keep it up.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Another workout affected by low blood sugar, I got the shakes even before I went into the gym. I did take FD about 2 hours before I hit the gym rather than my normal 30 minutes prior, so maybe that's the reason.

Front squat- 285x4
265 3 sets of 4

Bench- 245x4
225 3 sets of 4

Overhead press- 135x6,
125x6, 115x6

Weighted pull-ups- 35lbs, 3 sets of 5

Decline leg raises, 30 total reps
Preacher curls, 25's on each side of curl bar, 30 total reps

I felt super low energy in the gym and I was super shaky the whole time, I felt like I was going to throw up or pass out. Each rep of squats I felt like I had to grind it out so much harder than usual. But even so, I think if I didn't have the FD in my system I wouldn't have hit the numbers I wanted today. I still hit the numbers I wanted- though it was much more difficult today than normal. I woke up feeling very refreshed though, and now that I'm back home from the gym I almost feel like I could go back in there and get it again, better than before, if I get some more food in my system. The recovery on this product is insane.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta get some intra workout carbs man. 50g waxy maize in your water will do the trick.
I do waxy maize and some BCAAs in my water during training.
Itll really make a difference man.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
I'll give Gatorade powder a shot. Let's see how that goes. I'm loving the strength and endurance benefits but if I could just get past the low blood sugar that comes every once in a while, I'd make myself go bankrupt buying these bottles

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Gotta get some intra workout carbs man. 50g waxy maize in your water will do the trick.
Do you have more strength from it, if so i might start adding some Vitargo or Cluster Dextrin to my Intra Aminos.

B

blondbencher

Awards
Gatorade work? Kinda poor after a couple of recent BLR purchases!