Sparks' Ride Into VALHALLA With MST's RagNOrok!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Who's ready to get their Viking on with RagNOrok? Firstly, I want to thank jalfrey for the opportunity to log this product. I'm a bit of a stim junkie, so I opted for the caffeinated version, however if my run with this product goes well (no reason for it not to), I'll pick up some caffeine free RagNO for cross referencing. After looking at other logs from members who'd had theirs delivered before me, I'm more than excited to give this a go.

Looking forward to starting this, I'll be picking up the delivery when I get off work in the morning and will update with a Back/Bi's session later that night. From what I've read, it takes a few days to get the full effects going and to reach max "saturation" of ingredients in the body. Welcoming anyone who wants to come along for the ride!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
-------MST's RagNOrok Elite: Caffeinated FINAL REVIEW-------

Sadly, I'm writing this review because Rag is gone and I have none left right now. As far as PWO's go, this has landed a very deserving spot in my top 2, and that's only because Angel Dust is stim-heavy. Disregarding the stim-aspect of things, RagNOrok has the best ingredient profile I've seen/used in a PWO, and the results speak for themselves. The cordyceps is a great addition to this product, I'll be reluctant to go back to a product without it. The flavor was the best I've ever had in a PWO, and no dyes or artifices coloring is a great plus as well. The pumps were always there, even on days where I just couldn't get into a groove I was able to make the most of my sessions. Sure, some may say that a supp only goes so far, and that's true no doubt, but I've never had so many awesome workouts so close together before using RagNOrok. Even after setting myself into a caloric deficit and adding in conditioning, the workouts and energy, most notably the endurance, have been spared and I've continued to make progress. Lastly, I'd like to thank jalfrey for this opportunity and everyone else who followed along for this ride. I looks forward to trying more of MST's products, I'm sure the quality is nothing short of wha I've experienced so far.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Curious? ? How do you apply to test and document a supplement? Just interested in trying something new out to log results..lots of spare time

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
glad you got this bro- subbed

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Curious? ? How do you apply to test and document a supplement? Just interested in trying something new out to log results..lots of spare time
keep checking company promotions- most require 18 yr old, min 100 post and be willing to log a few times a week. depends on the company and the request of the supp company.
so get posting

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
keep checking company promotions- most require 18 yr old, min 100 post and be willing to log a few times a week. depends on the company and the request of the supp company.
so get posting
Yep, others will require some other things like current goals, training split, linking previous reviews/logs, or other things like suggesting new music for playlists in the gym which is one of the reasons jalfrey picked me up for this. The best thing to do is just be a reputable and trustworthy person if you are chosen to log, otherwise you'll have the whole community against you.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ok cool..thanks
and jalfrey was the first one to allow me to log a product. I was shy of the 100 post requirement but gave me a shot. as sparks2012 mentioned, reputable and trustworthy. you skip on a log, well it isnt a good thing. lol

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha..man I'm 34, all natural and living the gym life. I've had a rocky past and I have once again taken solace in the gym. I live and breathe training and diet. I'm fairly new on here but all the info and suggestions are invaluable. Great bunch of folks!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Gotcha..man I'm 34, all natural and living the gym life. I've had a rocky past and I have once again taken solace in the gym. I live and breathe training and diet. I'm fairly new on here but all the info and suggestions are invaluable. Great bunch of folks!
Absolutely bud, that's what we're here for. A bunch of like-minded individuals in constant pursuit of a better body, better mind.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Absolutely bud, that's what we're here for. A bunch of like-minded individuals in constant pursuit of a better body, better mind.
we have completely hijacked your thread here , lol and im sorry, but seriously though sparks2012 is on point. AM has it all. everyone wants everyone to succeed here.

mutual respect all around. good luck finding that on other forums.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
we have completely hijacked your thread here , lol and im sorry, but seriously though sparks2012 is on point. AM has it all. everyone wants everyone to succeed here.

mutual respect all around. good luck finding that on other forums.
Lol it's all good, I'm all about open discussion, especially once I start logging. I've browsed through multiple forums and nothing comes close to this one as far as accuracy of info and the amount of info/testimonials on this site.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
I agree..if i have any inquiry i come straight here. I'm eager to hear how RagNOrok works for ya.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I agree..if i have any inquiry i come straight here. I'm eager to hear how RagNOrok works for ya.
im logging it also, there are several of us doing this, so yes, please ask away

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HAhaha. You guys have already started the party without me!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards

The time is nigh. Super stoked to finally be able to use Rag.

Initial Impression:
Smell - Smells great, not that weird chemical-ish smell that you can associate to almost any other pre. Very light and sweet/fruity.

Mix-ability - Very good, mixed with 8 oz. water and just swirled around my shaker, no clumping at all. Very little residue left in the cup.

Taste - Just like the smell; light, sweet, and fruity. Only other PWO-type product that has tasted this good to me was iFN's Hemovol Lemon Drop flavor. If they don't already, MST could make a killing by doing an Amino formula with this flavor profile.

Time On Target - Downed it @ around 5 till 9, still need to get dressed real quick and then drive about 10 mins to the gym. Barely 9 p.m. now and I feel some focus/tunnel vision starting to set in. Nothing crazy, but noticeable. Pretty much any caffeine will have me running to the bathroom at some point, PWO's within minutes of taking, but this is sitting quite well. Very impressed so far with that aspect. Tingles setting in on the face at about 10 after 9.

Perceived Effects - TBD after workout (Back/Bi's)
EDIT: Focus was 10/10, but it was different than the stim-fuelled focus you'd get from other products like Mr. HYDE or N.O. BULL where you're looking like a crack head if the squat rack isn't open right away. This was a manageable focus, where you could just really slip into the groove of your lifts and block everything else out. Tingles subsided maybe 20-ish minutes after getting to the gym, which was fine. I don't mind having them, or not having in them. It's just kind of a queue for me saying that it's kicking in. Energy was great too, wasn't overbearing as mentioned above, but it was steady and lasted the whole session. Didn't have as much fatigue by the end of the session. The energy blend must be really good because I only got 3-4 hours of sleep before hitting the gym, and my lifts felt solid. Lastly, the pump was pretty great. Felt everything working tonight. Only did 4 sets of direct bicep work and they were pumped up pretty good. Excited to see how this'll work for legs and arms. Overall a great first impression of this product. Well done, MST.
jalfrey, I haven't even touched a weight yet bro, and I think I'm already hooked. Will update with workout and edit perceived effects section after I finish.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
nice pic bro!

tingles will fade away and did/do the same for me everytime and seem to diminish each day. Its not like taking BA straight; ill never do that again. MST has the bubba punch if im not mistaken. It was sold out when I went to order it but back again.

Want that and the HMB

look forward to seeing how you feel after the gym

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
nice pic bro!

tingles will fade away and did/do the same for me everytime and seem to diminish each day. Its not like taking BA straight; ill never do that again. MST has the bubba punch if im not mistaken. It was sold out when I went to order it but back again.

Want that and the HMB

look forward to seeing how you feel after the gym
Thanks brother!

I'll definitely be checking out more of MST's lineup. Back session was great man. I'll post the workout and edit my post above if you wanna check it out.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks brother!

I'll definitely be checking out more of MST's lineup. Back session was great man. I'll post the workout and edit my post above if you wanna check it out.
just add it on,

just wait a few more days, this stuff is pretty good man. oh dont forget to drink more h2o and take the scoop out / shake that container each time. im sure you know that lol

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
06MAY16:

Back/Bi's:

4 x Pull-ups W/U

Rack Pulls 3" Below Knee:
12 x 135
8 x 225
6 x 315
4 x 405
1 x 425 (Belted Up)
0 x 435 - Moved, but didn't get it all the way up. Better than the last rack pull sesh
1 x 405 w/ 3 sec. hold
4 x 315 w/ 3 sec. hold - OH Grip
8 x 225 w/ 3 sec. hold - OH Grip
Meadow's Rows w/ Supported T-Bar Row Machine:
10 x 45+Weight of Apparatus
10 x 55+WOA
10 x 65+WOA
10 x 70+WOA
Lat Pulldowns - Shoulder Width OH Grip
15 x "10 plate"
12 x "14 plate"
10 x "18 plate"
6 x "21 plate"
Seated Cable Row - Wide Neutral Grip SS w/ Straight Arm Pulldowns:
12 x 100/15 x 70
10 x 140/15 x 70
8 x 170/15 x 70
15 x 120/15 x 70
Close Grip Pulldowns:
15 x "8 plate"
12 x "10 plate"
8 x "12 plate"
45 Degree GHR's w/ 20kg KB's:
10 x
10 x
10 x
Cable Curls:
15 x 100
20 x 80
25 x 60
30 x 50

First workout with the product, overall first impression is great. Arms tomorrow, thinking a hellish high volume day to really get this working.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great initial posts, man!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
So I ended getting called in on standby Saturday morning, so it threw everything off. Long story short I didn't go to the gym Saturday but I just downed some Rag, this time with only 4 oz. (minimum suggested amount) and it was just like mixing with 10 oz. No clumping, dissolved nicely, and taste is still top notch...I remember seeing someone else say that they wished they could drink it every day because it tasted so good, well I'm in that same boat. I need to get my hands on some MST aminos STAT!! Anyway, it's arms today. It's nice and warm out too, gym will probably have the roll up doors open. Perfect equation to get those veins coming out. Hopefully the fact I missed taking Rag for a few consecutive days doesn't mess with the cordyceps working maximally. Will update with how arms goes when I get back.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
08MAY16:

Arms:

BW Dips:
11 x
12 x
10 x
8 x
Cable Curls w/ Cambered Bar:
18 x 110
12 x 150
7 x 190
10 x 120
Rope Pressdown:
18 x 100
10 x 140
6 x 180
6 x 180
8 x 130
Plate Curls SS w/ Skull Crushers:
20 x 45/15 x 40
20 x 45/10 x 55
20 x 45/7 x 70
20 x 45/13 x 50
*SC's done with 4-5 second negative
DB Hammer Curls:
15 x 35
9 x 45
8 x 45
12 x 45 (Forced Reps)
OH DB Tricep Extension:
16 x 65
12 x 80
7 x 90
8 x 90
Single Arm Underhand Cable Extension:
12 x 50
13 x 40
12 x 30
20 x 20
BB Curls:
15 x 45
13 x 65
8 x 85
6 x 95
Machine Tri Extension SS w/ Machine Presachers:
20 x 110/12 x 100
16 x 140/7 x 120
12 x 170/4 x 140
12 x 120/12 x 90

20 Mins Stairmaster

Actually had the drive to do cardio today...Rag is something else, man. Felt good. No complaints, very pleased so far.

Post-Cardio sweatz, not used to this lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
08MAY16:

Arms:

BW Dips:
11 x
12 x
10 x
8 x
Cable Curls w/ Cambered Bar:
18 x 110
12 x 150
7 x 190
10 x 120
Rope Pressdown:
18 x 100
10 x 140
6 x 180
6 x 180
8 x 130
Plate Curls SS w/ Skull Crushers:
20 x 45/15 x 40
20 x 45/10 x 55
20 x 45/7 x 70
20 x 45/13 x 50
*SC's done with 4-5 second negative
DB Hammer Curls:
15 x 35
9 x 45
8 x 45
12 x 45 (Forced Reps)
OH DB Tricep Extension:
16 x 65
12 x 80
7 x 90
8 x 90
Single Arm Underhand Cable Extension:
12 x 50
13 x 40
12 x 30
20 x 20
BB Curls:
15 x 45
13 x 65
8 x 85
6 x 95
Machine Tri Extension SS w/ Machine Presachers:
20 x 110/12 x 100
16 x 140/7 x 120
12 x 170/4 x 140
12 x 120/12 x 90

20 Mins Stairmaster

Actually had the drive to do cardio today...Rag is something else, man. Felt good. No complaints, very pleased so far.

Post-Cardio sweatz, not used to this lol
neg reps on that shirt- booooooo

jk lol

good job bro

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hahaha, I couldn't tell you the last time I ordered from them bro. Free shirt is a free shirt��
lol- hey free shirts are great, wish some companies would do shorts as well

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
PREACH. I have 80 t shirts but 4 pairs of shorts.
lmao- we must buy from the same place lmao

i saw the other day, i think its sports authority. they are going bankrupt and will be/should be having massive sales. not sure if you have one near you or not, but i intend to extend my wardrobe a little once that sale is announced

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
lmao- we must buy from the same place lmao

i saw the other day, i think its sports authority. they are going bankrupt and will be/should be having massive sales. not sure if you have one near you or not, but i intend to extend my wardrobe a little once that sale is announced
Lol, well when I'm going to spend money on clothes, I buy the most of what I can for X amount of money. 3 shirts for 50, or 2 pairs of shorts? That's how I always look at it.

And no man, unfortunately as far as clothes and food go, I don't have all the American amenities. I'm stationed overseas, so most of my gym clothes are ordered or bought at the BX. Hard to gauge sizes when you're ordering online. Don't even get me started on jeans lmao

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lol, well when I'm going to spend money on clothes, I buy the most of what I can for X amount of money. 3 shirts for 50, or 2 pairs of shorts? That's how I always look at it.

And no man, unfortunately as far as clothes and food go, I don't have all the American amenities. I'm stationed overseas, so most of my gym clothes are ordered or bought at the BX. Hard to gauge sizes when you're ordering online. Don't even get me started on jeans lmao
i figured as much- that sucks

what are you doing over there your job wise?

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I'm in England currently. Basically, what my job entails revolves completely around explosives and ammunition. Anything from small arms to bombs that the jets drop, we're involved with and handle/build.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha, I couldn't tell you the last time I ordered from them bro. Free shirt is a free shirt?
Haha. I cut my teeth over there. But yeah, these boards are much better. That's some kinda crazy arm session. How was the pump afterwards?

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Haha. I cut my teeth over there. But yeah, these boards are much better. That's some kinda crazy arm session. How was the pump afterwards?
Pump was great. Cardio always kills my pumps though. However, my legs felt SUPER pumped after the 20 mins. Can't complain about that. And, the endurance factor that Rag has definitely helps with cardio.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
10MAY16:

Legs:
BB Back Squat w/ WSBB Mini Bands:
~30 x Bar to get band tension right
12 x 135
8 x225
4 x 275
2 x 285
2 x 295
1 x 315
4 x 225 (2-3 sec pause)
3 x 225 (2-3 sec pause)
10 x 135 (No LO)
Close Stance Leg Press - Mimicking Hack Squat (Max TUT):
15 x 2 PPS
15 x 3 PPS
10 x 4 PPS
10 x 4 PPS
Lying Ham Curl SS w/ Seated Calf Raise:
15 x "4 Plate"/10 x 2 Plates
10 x "5 Plate/10 x 2 Plates
8 x "6 Plate"/10 x 2 Plates
Leg Ext SS w/ 45 Degree GHR w/ 20 Kg KB:
15 x 120/8 x
12 x 150/10 x

10 Minutes Stairmaster Medium Intensity

Sessions cut short, been a lot going on with the wife needing surgery and whatnot. Was supposed to have a couple more sets of extensions, curls, calves, and the GHR, as well as another 10 mins of cardio, but I had to pick her up from some training at work. Still a good session. Surprised myself with the weight I moved on the banded squats, those always get everything firing, much like one of Mark Bell's Hip Circles. Luckily, the Dr. advised that I take the next 3 days off work to care for the wife, so I'll be getting in some good sessions then and eating like a horse. Annnnd DOOM comes out Friday, I think, so I've got the next few days mapped out

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Chest/Shoulders/Tri's here in a little while. Using Rag has me more excited for the gym than ever. Gonna try and nap for a little while, had probably 3 hours of sleep in the last 30 hours.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest/Shoulders/Tri's here in a little while. Using Rag has me more excited for the gym than ever. Gonna try and nap for a little while, had probably 3 hours of sleep in the last 30 hours.
Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep. Gotta take care of the Missus, man. First things, first. I'm glad to hear of your gym excitement! I'm such a gym nerd that I've caught myself waking up in the middle of the night wishing it was time to go to the gym...

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep. Gotta take care of the Missus, man. First things, first. I'm glad to hear of your gym excitement! I'm such a gym nerd that I've caught myself waking up in the middle of the night wishing it was time to go to the gym...
Yeah man, it's just been one hell of a week. I'll sacrifice my own well being to take care of what needs to get done. Nothing I can't bounce back from. And yeah, I find that I'll have a really good session and then when it's over I just kinda don't want to do anything else except think about what I'm training next. Glad to see I'm not the only one who's borderline OCD about the gym!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
12MAY16:

Chest/Shoulder/Tri:

Reverse Pec Deck/Pec Deck:
15 x 40/15 x 40
12 x 70/12 x 70
Standing OH BB Press:
30 x Bar
10 x 95
7 x 135
6 x 135
Flat BB Bench:
10 x 135
8 x 225
4 x 245
4 x 245
8 x 205
Seated Side Laterals SS w/ Arnold Press:
12 x 20/8 x 40
8 x 30/5 x 60
10 x 25/8 x 25
Cable Flyes (Medium Low Position) SS w/ Incline BB Press:
12 x 40/10 x 135
10 x 60/3 x 205
8 x 60/4 x 205
8 x 60/3 x 205
*Kinda experimenting here with using close to a maximal load for almost all working sets of incline presses...chest is tight, good contractions even with the heavier weight
Rear Delt Tri-Set - Reverse Pec Deck, Face Pulls w/ Rope, 25lb Bent Over Rear Delt Raises: 3 x AMRAP @ lighter weight
KB Tricep Ext SS w/ Flat DB Flyes:
12 x 20kg/15 x 20 (last 5 DB's almost touch floor)
11 x 20kg/12 x 25 (last 5 almost touch floor)
10 x 20kg/8 x 30 (last 3 almost touch floor)
BB Shrugs:
10 x 315
8 x 365
6 x 365
8 x 315

20 Mins Stairmaster. With hat and hoodie. FML.

Had to make myself leave the gym today. Drive and endurance are crazy. Pump was great too, but like I said, I lose all pumps after doing cardio. Except my legs, legs have been super pumped while doing cardio since I've been using Rag. Awesome stuff.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! Crazy session! I like doing inclines with heavy weight too. Mainly for the same reasons you listed. The pump tends to be better for me on chest if I go heavy/low.

How's your wife doing?

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Wow! Crazy session! I like doing inclines with heavy weight too. Mainly for the same reasons you listed. The pump tends to be better for me on chest if I go heavy/low.

How's your wife doing?
I really like going heavier on incline too, I feel that if I get stronger on the harder pressing movements then flat will get stronger as well. My chest and front delts were pretty shot at that point and super setting that with an isolation movement for chest hindered my ability to get more reps, but everything felt good. And she's doing pretty good man, meds have got her sleepy all the time and recovery will take a couple months, but she's handling it very well. Thanks for asking bud.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards

jalfrey this is my one and only picturesque meal of the week. I love cooking breakfast, other meals, not so much. Back day is going to be excellent after this breakfast.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heck yeah! That looks tasty! Lol, you don't want to see what I just threw down my gullet. Had back day today too. How'd yours go?

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Heck yeah! That looks tasty! Lol, you don't want to see what I just threw down my gullet. Had back day today too. How'd yours go?
Haha thanks man! I actually haven't went yet, had to run some errands today but I'm about to have a quick snack and then head out. It's Friday night, so hopefully I'm the only one in there

EDIT: Also, you have any good places to buy MST products aside from buying directly from them? They're a little pricey for me right now to run a continuous stack of aminos, and Cordygen (possibly, unless you'd think Rag was enough to use as a cordyceps product on its own?) Also looking to add some thermo's to my stack, so if you have any experience with MST's , I'd appreciate some feedback on it.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
13MAY16:

Back:
Pull-ups:
4 x W/U

Conv Deadlifts:
10 x 135
4 x 225
3 x 315
1 x 415
2 x 365
Close Grip Lat Pulldowns:
20 x "10 Plate"
15 x "15 Plate"
11 x "18 Plate"
7 x "21 Plate"
10 x "14 Plate"
Meadow's Row on Supported T-Bar Row:
10 x 45+Weight of Apparatus
10 x 70+WOA
10 x 95+WOA
10 x 70+WOA
12 x 45+WOA
Behind The Neck Pulldowns -Shoulder Width Grip SS w/ Cable Mid Row w/ Rope:
18 x "8 Plate"/12 x 140
15 x "9 Plate"/12 x 140
12 x "10 Plate/12 x 140
Seated Cable Row w/ Close Grip SS w/ Straight Arm Pulldowns:
15 x 130/15 x 80
12 x 180/12 x 80
8 x 230/15 x 80
8 x 200/20 x 80
12 x 150, 12 x 120, 12 x 90/No Straight Arm Drop
Lat Pulldown Burnout Set:
21 x "10 Plate", 21 x "5 Plate"

20 Mins Stairmaster - 1:1 High Intensity first 10 mins, Moderate Intensity w/ out using hand rails 1:1 for the next 5 mins, "Sprints" for ~ 45 sec/1.5 min rest last 5 mins.

Despite eating well today I just wasn't in sync with everything. Didn't hit any bi's today either. After a so-so deadlift portion, I tried to keep everything else higher reps with lower rest periods and focus on the pump. It worked, but it wasn't my best back session. Getting a little more re-conditioned as far as cardio goes. Looking forward to starting this cut. Still sitting around 205lbs.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, I couldn't tell you the last time I ordered from them bro. Free shirt is a free shirt?
Dito on both counts I have about a dozen short sleeved shirts from them also 2 long sleeved and 3 pairs of shorts I couldn't beat the price on the clothes LOL

Subbd for the log now too!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Dito on both counts I have about a dozen short sleeved shirts from them also 2 long sleeved and 3 pairs of shorts I couldn't beat the price on the clothes LOL

Subbd for the log now too!
Thanks bud! And yeah, when you see they have some clothes for like 10 bucks compared to 40 at a store, well you do the math lol.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Arms/Cardio/Abs here in a bit. Feeling better today than yesterday, so hopefully the workout will be too. I think I'm addicted to Rag. That's like the highlight of my day.

Forgot I had FatGripz in my gym bag...it's going down now.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
14MAY16:

Arms:
*All Bicep Exercises Performed w/ FatGripz Unless Otherwise Noted
Cable Pushdown w/ V-Bar SS w/ DB Curls:
20 X 70/15 X 25
16 X 120/15 x 25
12 X 150/15 X 25
7 X 200/15 X 25
Skullcrushers SS w/ BB Curls:
15 X 45lb Plate/12 X Bar
12 X 55/11 X 65
12 X 65/8 X 85
12 X 75/6 X 105
Alternating DB Curls SS w/ Rope Pushdown:
9 X 30/15 x 120
10 X 30/12 X 160
11 X 30/4 X 200
9 X 30(Hold @ Peak)/11 X 140
Single Arm Preacher Hammer Curls SS w/ KB OH Tri Ext:
5 X 40, 7 X 20/15 X 16kg
5 X 40, 12 X 20/15 X 16kg
11 X 20/13 X 12kg
Cable High Curl SS w/ Cable Tri Kickback:
8 X 50(3 sec squeeze)/15 X 30
8 X 40(3 sec squeeze)/15 X 40

20 Mins Stairmaster LISS, still got a great sweat going. Great pump today, was having some elbow issues at the beginning but once I got everything moving it subsided. Didn't hit abs today. Mostly because I'm lacking a good routine. I wish I had the drive to train abs like I did when I first started, but I also didn't train legs, so I'll take developed legs over abs any day. Anyway, I'll slowly start to incorporate more ab work along with the cardio. Looking for a good thermo to help with the process too. Oh, and I forgot how crazy FatGripz were...felt like there was an 15lbs added to everything. Felt like there was some more muscle recruitment going on. If anything, I know grip was getting worked good so there's at least one benefit.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
abs for me is near summer time and before I go away in Oct/Nov or Dec. Diet down just a tad then i hit them. incline, romans, leg lifts, incline side to side and obliques. thats about it.

i make sure that when i do pull downs, tri (certain movements) bench, curls to keep me abs tight and contract. makes it easier when i start up to get the 6 showing