Mind and Muscle Lipoburn (Sponsored)

JG93

JG93

Awards

A little info on the product;

Here are the ingredients:

CLA – this fatty acid has been shown in scientific literature to actually destroy fat cells. This means that the reductions you get with hard work and this topical product may be permanent!
Caffeine – the most well studied fat burner can also help free up fatty acids in the cell and reduce water!
Raspberry Ketones – this extract of raspberries has been shown to increase fat burning at a cellular level. In a topical it may further release fatty acids to help burn fat.
Synephrine – this beta-adrenergic stimulant is a naturally occurring chemical and structurally similar to catecholamines (adrenaline and noradrenaline) which are the compounds that cause the breakdown of fat cells and helps to release and burn fats at a cellular level.
7-Keto-DHEA – this ingredient can reduce cortisol at a cellular level which inhibits the ability for stored fat to be burned.
Piperine – this extract of black pepper can increase fat burning and also help carry other nutrients deeper into the cellulite and fat cells. A recent study, published in ACS’ Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, showed that piperine can stop the formation of fat cells and reduces fat levels in the bloodstream as well as other beneficial health rewards, such as antioxidant properties.
Combining these ingredients, Lipoburn is the most advanced formula of its kind for contest level athletes who wish to squeeze every last bit of “extra” around the abs, thighs and glutes! Use this pre-contest during fasted cardio for best results and look your absolute BEST for your poses!

Arrived today!

Started my first spray today before the gym on my hips, and stomach.
I shook it real good, didn't feel much of a burn.
Has a slight smell, but nothing you are going to be able to pick out over other scents.

Will update when I re apply.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Admin can you please spell correct my topic... Auto correct spelled sponsored wrong....
Thanks!

Fixed never mind!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks good so far. Most products you really feel during intense workouts. I usually never feel anything but see that they work with the results.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for the journey and a sneak peak of what I can expect....I have a bottle on it's way

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this. Very interested in Lipoburn!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know some people use a neoprene wrap/belt for midsection and spray Lipoderm between this and their abdomen....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know some people use a neoprene wrap/belt for midsection and spray Lipoderm between this and their abdomen....
that's a good idea....used to wear one when I cut grass in the summer....used it with an old topical fat burner but I also might have to try that with lipoburn

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That lovely belly sweat.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That lovely belly sweat.
Haha. I wear a neoprene belt about every day to the gym. It keeps my lower back warmed up and helps with my posture.

And keeps the love handles in a bit... :(

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait for an update....interested in seeing how this works or how fast

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's the latest and greatest?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Hmmmmmmmm this seems very interesting stuff man!!!

JG93

JG93

Awards
I'm so sorry guys, work took me over seas for a week. Just got back in town.
I promise PROMISE! An update tomorrow!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm so sorry guys, work took me over seas for a week. Just got back in town.
I promise PROMISE! An update tomorrow!
It's happens

JG93

JG93

Awards
Ok so for my update!

I have been using Lipo burn on my abdomen and hip areas religiously.

The directions say to use roughly 6-8 pumps per spot.
Me, being frugal, decided to use 4-5.
I have been using it everyday, with no wrap, as I want to be able to see how it works without adding things to it.

From day 1, to today... I have noticed a big difference.

The little later of fat I have over my hips and abdomen has become much tighter, and visually going away.

This product has no burn whatsoever, the smell is almost impossible to smell once rubbed in and wearing clothes.

I have no issues or worries about applying this and being skin to skin with my wife.
It doesn't seem to rub off, or transfer.

I have noticed that it works very well when you use it for cardio, or even lifting, and sweating a lot.

So my update for today, is that I say everyone needs to try this product.

It does a great job, it has no negative sides like some others.

I will update some more here in a day or two, and thank you everyone for your patience.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so for my update!

I have been using it everyday, with no wrap, as I want to be able to see how it works without adding things to it.

The little later of fat I have over my hips and abdomen has become much tighter, and visually going away.

This product has no burn whatsoever, the smell is almost impossible to smell once rubbed in and wearing clothes.

I have no issues or worries about applying this and being skin to skin with my wife.

I have noticed that it works very well when you use it for cardio, or even lifting, and sweating a lot.

I will update some more here in a day or two, and thank you everyone for your patience.
Great up. Glad it's working for you

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so for my update!

awesome little review here....glad it's working so well, the midsection is such a tough spot to tighten and if your noticing results already that's amazing....making me really excited to try it

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You hit a great question of mine...skin to skin contact with someone else....glad to hear no issues...

JG93

JG93

Awards
awesome little review here....glad it's working so well, the midsection is such a tough spot to tighten and if your noticing results already that's amazing....making me really excited to try it
I will continue to post updates, I just wanted to put up a review with my little LOA I had.

It seems to work well, I try and apply 2X a day.

JG93

JG93

Awards
You hit a great question of mine...skin to skin contact with someone else....glad to hear no issues...
This was a big one for me.

As I said above, I generally apply 2X a day.
Between skin to skin with the wife, and kids.. It was a major question of mine. So I tested it out on my wife, without her knowledge (so no placebo took place) and with her knowledge.
(Boy it coulda gone real south of she felt anything!) lol.

No issues thus far!

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
This was a big one for me.

As I said above, I generally apply 2X a day.
Between skin to skin with the wife, and kids.. It was a major question of mine. So I tested it out on my wife, without her knowledge (so no placebo took place) and with her knowledge.
(Boy it coulda gone real south of she felt anything!) lol.

No issues thus far!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1463167089.497209.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let's see how the weekend went with this.

JG93

JG93

Awards
The weekend has been great, had great sessions sat and Sunday, with a nice little cheat BBQ after on Sunday with the family.

I'm noticing slight changes, nothing major, but definitely there!
It is definitely doing well, and like I said.. I am not using recommended dosage, I am about 2 pumps per spot under!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The weekend has been great, had great sessions sat and Sunday, with a nice little cheat BBQ after on Sunday with the family.

I'm noticing slight changes, nothing major, but definitely there!
It is definitely doing well, and like I said.. I am not using recommended dosage, I am about 2 pumps per spot under!
Remember everyone needs to find their sweet spot

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Just got mine in today, will throw up a log tomorrow!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad to see we are still moving in the right direction

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
JG93

JG93

Awards
So still using it and still doing great work.
I'm thinking in the next week or so I'll start seeing better results as well with the continued use!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So still using it and still doing great work.
I'm thinking in the next week or so I'll start seeing better results as well with the continued use!
Let's see some picturss

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JG, still seeing the fat melt off from the lipoburn?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did he melt away?

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
I kno I am! Fat seems like it's burning off faster than ever..

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finally got myself a bottle and can't wait until tomorrow (off day today). Started an EC stack as well....let the flubber fly or shall I say melt.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's all in prep for when I go on vacation...and I'm anal with my supplements...either start on a Monday or the first of the month
Fair enough, I tend to be the same but when it comes to fat loss why wait later when you can start now :buttkick:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough, I tend to be the same but when it comes to fat loss why wait later when you can start now :buttkick:
i was thinking I should and then just pick up another bottles....the logs are impressive to say the least, I figured it was mostly for pre contest or in my case pre vacation to really get the water out but it seems like it works so much better

JG93

JG93

Awards
Any updates?
Yea buddy!
Sorry guys life's been busy!
I just got back home and am home to stay!
I still have juice left! No doubt.
It really does go along way!

I started using product before I hit the beach as well, it definitely made big changes.
If you give it 1-2 weeks and use the spray, (I try for 2x/day)
Then you will see killer results.

One thing for me was always hips, I broke 5 ribs and to this day twisting is an issue.
So my hips have lagged in the fat loss area.

The spray on top of workout/light and work with some twisting, has made a huge difference.

I still have to say... The product smells going on very little, then you can't smell it at all.

It also doesn't burn on, doesn't burn wet...

As said above it has had no agitation to myself or wife.

I just got back in from a few weeks at work, with a week of well deserved paid vacation.
Which had lots of beer, and sunshine!
Man I bloated bad.
Just today I hit the gym for a little cardio sesh to try and get some of this water out, with a good douse of spray, and I'm seeing improvement already from the vacation bloat.. LOL!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the updates

JG93

JG93

Awards
Also want to mention, the bottle is the perfect size for people that travel as well.
It is just the limit to be able to carry on luggage with.