Time to recomp(Sponsored)

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Before I go into detail on my cycle I want to give a big shout out to Nutraceutical Innovations NutraChem. Thank you hvactech for choosing me to run this kick ass fat burner. Anyways I'm at around 15% bodyfat, my goal is to get to 10% bodyfat and gain another 10lbs. I will be running a 8 week cycle,2 pills of BURN Xtreme a day. On cycle support will be 900mgs of milk thistle,450mg of nac,1200mg of grape seed extract and 1100mg of hawthorn berry.
stats
6'3
210lbs
arms 16.25 inches
chest 42 inches
quads 24 inches
belly button 33 inches

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Let's do it!

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Took my first pill about 15 minutes ago. I hope this suppresses my appetite because man I'm always starving at night and in the early morning. I have to take in atleast 700 calories before bed to be able to sleep at night

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I know the feeling which is why j usually fast throughout the day...

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I know the feeling which is why j usually fast throughout the day...
I did a dramatic cut with epistane about 6 months ago and man it was brutal. I did it for 5 weeks. I had no issues during the day it was just at night. I was starving but man it's been about a hour and it's already curbing my appetite

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
This **** was extremely intense for the first hour or so. Curbed my appetite extremely quick. It's been a few hours and I'm still not hungry. Also I got extremely hot but other than that no jitters or crashing. Another hour and I'll take my second pill

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Man I'm running off of three hours of sleep and this is actually is keeping me from crashing. I felt like i got six or seven hours of sleep. This is no joke, only issue is I'm sweating bullets

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
So I've decided to run one day two is too much for. The workouts are amazing but I can't sleep at night

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
We weren't joking, it's strong stuff.... Glad you enjoy though

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
We weren't joking, it's strong stuff.... Glad you enjoy though
Yeah Its basically crack in a bottle, my workouts are a breeze only thing is I have bad headaches could be the lack of sleep

Ryan356

Awards
Where'd you get the haladrol from? Just curious because I was looking for some myself

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Man this is unreal I'm down to 200lbs. My waist is at 32, I'm keeping my carbs under 200.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Week one over and I'm down 10lbs. 1 inch off my waist

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Also I've decided to stop running my stack and use it during a bulk I don't know if I could run it for another 10 weeks.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Lol up at 2am, workouts are a breeze but still having issues sleeping and also still having headaches

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Update I don't know if it's water weight but I'm down 3lbs for this week. The sweating during the day and night has gone away but I'm still having headaches but not as bad as before. My water intake is around 1.5 gallons day so I don't know what's causing them.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
So week two is over I'm down 13lbs. Waist is at 31.5 see if I can get it down to 30-29 by the end of the cycle.

Ryan356

Awards
What website did you get it from? I'm trying to run another place other than eBay

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
So week two is over I'm down 13lbs. Waist is at 31.5 see if I can get it down to 30-29 by the end of the cycle.
My waist is at 31.25 but no change in my weight.I'm 195-197 so that could be water weight etc

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Any other updates?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Any other updates?
I'm still around the same weight but I'm starting to see my top two abs. I was getting bad headaches and now they are gone same with insomnia. I'm not sure if I want to push it and try two again.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday was the end of week three. This product is well worth the money.I'm going to try to recomp now and up my calories. I dont want to drop down to 190. I was eating 1000-1200 calories below maintenance calories.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Since I started taking this fat burner workouts are a breeze since I don't use pre-workout I was usually sluggish after thirty minutes into a workout. Weight is around 195 so no major changes in that department. Waist is almost 31, since I'm keeping my carbs low I look flat as hell though.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
End of week four. No changes in my weight.Here is a picture of my chest before my cut and a picture from yesterday. Lost a good amount of size but my chest is more defined now.
PicsArt_05-29-12.35.52.jpg

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Arm more defined too. Definitely, began peeling you.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
So my stats as of today
6'3
195lbs
arms 15.75 inches
chest 40 inches
quads 24 inches
Waist 31

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
update so im down to 190lbs, fighting to get rid of this belly fat but its being stubborn as hell. my waist is still around 31

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
so I'm almost at the six week mark, Ive lost 20lbs so far and 2 inches off my waist. Still contemplating if I want to continue for another two or three weeks