Getting Lean For Summer 16' w/ Iron Legion Invictus by HP

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
This is sponsored by Iron Legion.

I'm HokiePride and back with a vengeance. This year has been a blessing. Since last year about this time I was unemployed and for a fee months. Now that is behind me. I still have a ways to go in getting settled since the aftermath of my wrongful termination but one thing I didn't do is stop believing in God, I never stopped thinking he was going to leave me in shambles.

The greatest thing he had done was give me the ability to never quite. I wanted to, badly. After taking time to self pity and wonder why I got back to it, continued to train and even played semi pro football. Guess what happened next, I got injured. I tore my flexor tendon, left hand, middle finger. Injured Game 2, May 2nd, 2015. Injured and Unemployed since February 2015, I had work to do.

The recovery was excruciating. Following surgery And after the pain meds wore off I felt like my finger was going to peel open. You ever see an overcooked hot dog split in several places? That's how my finger felt no joke. I laid awake all night and day in pain, moaning. It was just a finger. It was painful.
Then the rebuilding began. I found a great job, Living in one place while working on another, trying to sell my home but at least Im providing.

My point in telling you this is, this is the first true log since coming back from that major job lose on AM. I was a veteran logger and left for a short stint. Im honored to run this product because I'm on a new level. I even grabbed a second World Record in my hometown in Powerlifting. I'm going back to break the first around my birthday in June. I'm shedding the weight, shedding the fat and going lean and eating clean for summer 16' {and beyond}.

Iron Legion Invictus Key Benefits
Increased Fat Loss
Control Cortisol Levels
Maintain Muscle Mass
Zero Conversion to HPTA Suppressive Hormones
Can be Used During PCT
Can be Stacked with Fat Burner of Choice

TRAINING
4-5 Days a week with weights. 2-4 Calisthenics
4-5 & Cardio @!work due to walking excessively for 12HRS at times. Work rotating schedule, some training afternoon or evening depending on day vs night shift.

DIET
4 Clean with 2 shakes, macros not being counted. Been losing bf steadily prior to Invictus like this.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Day 1, April 29, 2016

Dose:
1ml Dose last evening. Ensured post shower, spread evenly across lower belly. The main trouble area. Contemplating utilizing in same area for 30 days to asses on all levels. Sticking with 1ml dose for next three days. Reassess results to possibly move up to 2ml. Excited to see the changes.

Absorption: Dried quickly.

Effects:
Fell asleep shortly after applying dose.

Training:
Rest Day and throughout Weekend, until Monday. Home with family.

Motivation: Back On My Regimen
https://youtu.be/sa1yJWBLsxw

shirt

Awards
I'll sub for the hell of it. I'm not even interested in the product although I'm pretty sure it's solid coming from IL.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's interesting about falling asleep after applying. Please let us know if that effect continues.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Day 2, Saturday 4/30/16

Dose: 1ml this Morning

Effect: Quick absorption, no mess. Felt energetic throughout day. Played with kids all afternoon before feeling tired. Took a nap late afternoon and felt rested again. I don't think the Invictus has effect as far making me sleepy but I think it all depends on what you plan on doing for the day. If you just woke up you may feel energetic, if your already tired it helps you sleep restfully. Again, it's only day 2. I will track this closely.

Training: Off until Tuesday. Visiting family throughout weekend and will hit the weights full force but doing calisthenics in the meantime to supplement the gap.

Diet: Consists of clean eating, 3-4 meals. 1 to 2 protein shakes. Getting 5 to 6 hours sleep depending on how often my toddlers wake up.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Day 3, May 1, 2016

Word For the Day​
Realize this is my best journey to date. I have a YouTube channel in case you didn't know. This is of my former self. I'm bringing my best to this log in training, diet, and logging. This Invictus run is dedicated to IronLegion. Loving the product so far. I have purchased and run X1-KT. I'm expecting nothing but the best. Going forward I plan to put this to the ultimate test. What you have seen if you went to my page is not what I have brought for this log. What you even may see today, isn't where I will end up. Believe me when I tell you I'm very close to seeing my abs. I have a layer that's been there for years developed from previous sports. It's just been covered.

One thing I already contemplating is carrying this product for a second run but for now stay tuned and onboard because I'm going to give this a true test and feedback.

Dose:
1ml this Morning post shower.

Effect:
Took an early morning shower. Applied product before starting my day. Followed this up with a morning coffee and watched Antman. Haven't finished it yet but it's awesome. Loving the Marvel comics runs while their lasting because once their over, their done. Feeling rested and ready to deal with pamper crew. Until tomorrow....

Training:
Off until Tuesday. Last day before getting back to Work which will consist of some form of cardio and meal

Diet:
Consists of clean eating, 3-4 meals. 1 to 2 protein shakes. Getting 5 to 6 hours sleep depending on how often my toddlers wake up.

Motivation: JaRon Fit The Greatest Ever
https://youtu.be/6GY1Zrs7JAk

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
May 2, 2016 Military Muscle

Jumped in the ride this morning and said my goodbyes to my family and headed for work. It took 3 hours. It usually takes 3.5 but I found someone who had no respect for speed and tailed him for quit sometime. Also, fog dropped so bad on the turnpike I had drop speed but there were a few who just didn't give a flying 'f' and traveled through it with zero visibility. I could see them but not the lines n the road. After missing the opportunity to follow the first truck, I realized how dumb I was and trailed the second. They had more lights surrounding their vehicle and traveling well above the limit, I followed. Stoked to get started this evening.

Dose:
1ml this Morning while sipping coffee at work.

Effect:
Lowering the small pooch I got on my lower belly on both sides. My stomach sticks out a bit but is solid. Hasn't moved in years. The layer covering it is slowly melting away. I can't stop feeling looking at it or rubbing it. No more fat guy {Soon}

Training:
Today, switched off on schedules so I'm working day shift today and tomorrow. I get to hit the gym with a vengeance. I'll hit it for two solid weeks straight before resorting to calisthenics only for a week when I return home. Understand I've been on this grind since January but finally tightened up every facet last month. I'm excited to see where I truly end this next 30 days or {sponsored for 30} possible 60. I'll list all the weights used tomorrow, except Incline Bench which I posted already.

Back
Deadlifts: 5 sets x 5 reps
Incline Prone Row: 4 sets x 8-15 reps
Cable Lat Pulldown: 4 sets x 8 – 15 reps

Chest
Incline Bench Press: 4 sets x 8 – 15 reps {240lbs, 260lbs, 280lbs, 280lbs}
Machine flat press: 4 sets x 12 – 15 reps
Cable flyes: 3 sets x 12 – 15 reps

Arms
Bicep EZ Curl: 3 sets x 15 reps
EZ Bar Skull Crusher: 3 sets x 15 reps,
Hammer Curls: 3 sets x 15-20 reps
Rope Pressdown: 3 sets x 15 reps

Diet:
Consists of clean eating, 3-4 meals. 1 to 2 protein shakes. Getting 5 to 6 hours sleep depending on how often my toddlers wake up.

Motivation: "BST", BLOOD SWEAT TEARS
https://youtu.be/jiMQpV16T4w

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
So you are just rubbing this in on your stomach? That seems like a logical place, males store cortisol around the stomach anyway.
Solid Incline numbers too.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
So you are just rubbing this in on your stomach? That seems like a logical place, males store cortisol around the stomach anyway.
Solid Incline numbers too.
Yes, lower, right where my obliques tie in to my thighs. Where I have stored it for a looonnnggg time. Its one of my biggest trouble areas. The other is under my arm pit. Im losing in both areas. By focusing on this area and not spreading everywhere allows me to see how well it works when applied a targeted area.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is great! If this product has a strong "spot reduction" effect I'll have to stock up before it's all gone.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
This is great! If this product has a strong "spot reduction" effect I'll have to stock up before it's all gone.
Like most things out there, they say it's impossible to spot reduce. What do I have to lose except good overall fat reduce vs spot reduction with a bit of overall included. I'm not advocating that's what this product does. I'm just doing an experiment where I allow the absorption to occur in one targeted area. My most troubling. If it can take a little each time applied locally there, it's a win-win for me. You add to the fact the core is involved in every exercise and daily movement. Why not hit the last to go first, while you move daily, at work or otherwise. This is independent to any other person utilization and results. This is my own experiment. I think it'll work to a degree.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Like most things out there, they say it's impossible to spot reduce. What do I have to lose except good overall fat reduce vs spot reduction with a bit of overall included. I'm not advocating that's what this product does. I'm just doing an experiment where I allow the absorption to occur in one targeted area. My most troubling. If it can take a little each time applied locally there, it's a win-win for me. You add to the fact the core is involved in every exercise and daily movement. Why not hit the last to go first, while you move daily, at work or otherwise. This is independent to any other person utilization and results. This is my own experiment. I think it'll work to a degree.
I've been applying to shoulders and neck and it still seems to be targeting my stomach. might try applying to stomach for a change-up...also I use in mornings and notice I am more energetic throughout the day and stims seem more effective. I might try a night time dose since I have trouble falling asleep.

btw-subbed!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Dose:
1ml this Morning, sipping coffee driving to work @ 4:30AM.

Effect:
Continuing application to lower abs and oblique area. Feeling energetic this morning. Along with Invictus application, took daily BCAAs.

Training:
Today I'm set to do the workout below. After, tomorrow you will have my projected six day split. Three on and One day off. Twice weekly and rest 7th day. The only thing that may change is possible order of exercises and weights. I run the program for this run. Then I'll switch to my original log and continue with my powerlifting prep. Again, don't be fooled by what I'm calling it. This is to build the ultimate summer body and check progress post 16 weeks. Once I gauge where I'm at I'll either continue or just maintain. I have the ideal physique I want to achieve and hold.

Quads
Squat: 5 sets x 5 reps
Hack squat: 3 sets x 15 reps
Leg extension: 3 sets x 15 reps

Delts
Dumbbell push press: 4 sets x 8 reps
Seated Dumbbell press: 4 sets x 12 – 15 reps
Leaning cable lat raise: 4 sets x 15 reps

Motivation: THE HUNGER FOR MORE
https://youtu.be/TJUFbzmsq9w

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looking solid!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I see you are noticing that energy boost also...I am really noticing targeted effect of stomach area fat loss even though I am applying to neck and shoulders....I am on day 13 of invictus and pretty impressed so far.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Dose:
1ml this Morning, No Coffee, Up for no reason when I have to work tonight 6AM to 6PM @ 4:30AM.

Effect:
Continuing application to lower abs and oblique area. Feeling energetic this morning. Along with Invictus application, took daily BCAAs.

Training:
Today is Back/Arm Day since I left them out so far this week. It will be a major volume day. In an attempt to hit them in multiple angles as well as back. Been placing emphasis on back to build pull-up strength to massive proportion. Again Summer 16 is here and I plan to surprise many people.

Back
Ladder Climb DB Rack Run: 35lbs, 45lbs, 55lbs, 65lbs, 75lbs, 85lbs, 95lbs x 8 Reps Each
Reverse Ladder Run: 90lbs, 80lbs, 70lbs, 60lbs, 50lbs, 40lbs, 30lbs x 15 Reps Each

Wide Grip Pulldown: 4 sets x 15 reps
Close Grip Pulldown: 4 sets x 8 reps
Low Cable Pull: 8 sets x 15 reps

Arms
Dumbbell Bicep Curl: 35lbs x 15 sets {15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 reps}

Motivation: How Bad Do You Want
https://youtu.be/lsSC2vx7zFQ

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Love the videos

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Love the videos
Glad you like them. Their off my YouTube page which I visit quit often for motivation. Especially in days I don't feel like hitting the gym.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
May 8, 2016 HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Happy MOTHERS DAY to all the mothers out there raising their babies to be young men and women of the world. We all have a mother, grandmother and possible girlfriend/wife who have blessed us with a young one. It's their day today and up to us to make them feel special in any and every way possible.

Dose:
1ml this Morning, Coffee @ work once I was on shift, I have to work tonight 6PM to 6AM.

Effect:

Training
Hit the gym yesterday and had to come work a 12HR shift. I'm feeling it. It was a second leg day. I'm on t he tail end, with just 30 minutes left but it's been rough walking, sitting or even trying to stay awake.

Quads/Hammies

Squats: Air Squats x10
Bar x 10
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 05 x 05
225 x 10 x 03

Standing Leg Curl
5 x 15

MOTIVATION: Let It Burn

https://youtu.be/UEKDozT0lNQ?list=PLK2PJQchmV6nuFMjVX9Ll3t8oCdFvidDN

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you seeing the same effect from applying to abs and obliques as applying to shoulders etc??

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Are you seeing the same effect from applying to abs and obliques as applying to shoulders etc??
Yes. In mid section is only place I've been applying it. Doing very well with leaning out. Noticing a difference in back, traps, midsection and legs. More importantly, mid section. Again, I can't say enough how much INVICTUS, is helping me with my goals. By the way, think I'll begin a twice a day application from here on Out.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. In mid section is only place I've been applying it. Doing very well with leaning out. Noticing a difference in back, traps, midsection and legs. More importantly, mid section. Again, I can't say enough how much INVICTUS, is helping me with my goals. By the way, think I'll begin a twice a day application from here on Out.
Thats great, I have ordered two bottles, I need to get rid of some belly, im not fat but have stubborn lower belly fat

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Thats great, I have ordered two bottles, I need to get rid of some belly, im not fat but have stubborn lower belly fat
After payday I may do the same, what site you order from?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
looking good Hokie

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Sqwat Day 1 {Squat}....Rebuilding the WHEELS!
All Beltless....#ThisIsSummer16 #LeanUp #TeamTitan

135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 05
405 x 01
315 x 05 x 3 {SETS}
135 x 20 x 3

Deadlift
365lbs x 1
365lbs x 1
365lbs x 1

Seated Leg Curl
180lbs x 8 x 4{SETS}

Motivation: How Bad Do You Want It! PART 2!

https://youtu.be/beS42JBgaWM?list=PLK2PJQchmV6nuFMjVX9Ll3t8oCdFvidDN

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
definitely interested in what, if any difference twice a day application makes!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
definitely interested in what, if any difference twice a day application makes!!!
I will definitely let you know thebigt

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
glad you finally made it to a rest day, I bet you need it!!!

ENJOY!!!
I really wanted to go and do Hams/Delts but I pulled back. Decided to stay home, watch tv before 12HR shifT. I was actually trying to make it until Sunday because I planned a layoff from Sun to Fri. Evening.
I'll just do calisthenics during that time period, but no weights.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really wanted to go and do Hams/Delts but I pulled back. Decided to stay home, watch tv before 12HR shifT. I was actually trying to make it until Sunday because I planned a layoff from Sun to Fri. Evening.
I'll just do calisthenics during that time period, but no weights.
great dedication!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Leg Day #2
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 05
405 x 01
315 x 05
225 x 10
135 x 10

Deadlift
365lbs x 1
365lbs x 1
395lbs x 1

Seated Leg Curl
180lbs x 8 x 4{SETS}

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Rest Days ahead, until Friday Eve! I'll begin next workout with Legs & Deads.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
how's everything coming together?
Coming to final days of initial run And leaned up nicely. Have a small way to go which I feel a fee more months will get me to achieve the total fat loss I want. Working on my physique will be an ongoing process.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
This is Day 5 of 7 Rest Days. Letting all the tendons and muscles rest as I prepare to make my way back to work/gym Saturday Morning. I have a long drive ahead. A lot of thinking to get done. When I reached home Sunday, I limped home on a blown transmission. It finally gave out the following morning when I drove it to the repair shop. The news I received was not great. Our vehicle has tons of issues being addressed and it is going to cost a fortune. Trying to get back to work, I'm forced to rent a vehicle for a gee days until repairs are complete. Also, have home repairs that were made Friday when I went into the basement and found water spots, notice ot was clogged. Another callout to Roto Rooter along with a running toilet was repaired. Not to mention the home repairs for the house we currently have on the market, I'm being stretched beyond my means but what do you do when you have a family. Last but not least my new job, is already discussing possible cuts. REALLY? I just started after being laid off for 8 months. Now that I'm putting more money into this house to sell it while Facing a possibility of another job loss.
The best part of all this is I'm alive. Family still being fed and I'm still training.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear about all of the bad news. Keep your head up though, I'm a believer of positivity breeds positivity.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
x2!

Yes, keep your head up and things have a way of working themselves out.

Love the perspective in the last line! It's a blessing to be able to take a step back and size up the situation in that light.

Since I know this is going to be another stressful month for you, I'll be sending you another bottle of invictus. No need to log it, if you don't want to. But, I would have hopes it will serve you during this stressful time.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
IRONLEGION: ROUND 2 BEGINS

x2!

Yes, keep your head up and things have a way of working themselves out.

Love the perspective in the last line! It's a blessing to be able to take a step back and size up the situation in that light.

Since I know this is going to be another stressful month for you, I'll be sending you another bottle of invictus. No need to log it, if you don't want to. But, I would have hopes it will serve you during this stressful time.
It took a bit to even formulate a thankful response. When you go through tough times like these, you almost feel like no one even cares. Although, I never met or have shaken anyone hands on this forum, I feel at times their more family than my own. This is one of those times, IronLegion People here tend to at least listen, comment and share similar stories and situations. Something my own friends I grew up with or even family won't do. Lifting weights means more to me than the actual weight lifted, it's something that is always true and remains the same. 45lbs is 45lbs. It never changes and stands strong no matter how you toss it, turn it or flip it. It's the one thing I utilize to keep myself grounded after losing that basketball body I had in college and entering the Navy. After, leaving the Navy the weight piled on but I then began to carve it out. Like Picasso, someone said to me, just chisel out what's underneath. You have an advantage over many because of your size.

I haven't heard what they plan to do with my job but I have a wife and mother-in-law anticipating the possibilities. There were two major meetings today. I have to say, with knowing what could happen I came in over the weekend, including today which is OT to work. Who the 'f' does that? No matter what, with the INVICTUS, and my newfound knowledge about my own nutrition, body and research I'm on the move to annihilate the bf and look like something no one expects, not even the misses. Final application will occur tomorrow of first run.

IronLegion, I'm truly grateful and will do this product justice. I will continue with this log. So it will now become a 2 month run as opposed to one. I'm excited to hit the gym after a 6 day rest. Tonight I think I'll do Legs/Lower Back. This years focus is Abs/Legs.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Workout
TuesDay 5/24/16: Chest/Back/Bi's

Incline Bench: 135 x 20
135 x 20
225 x 10
315 x 03
325 x 03
345 x 03

Wide Hammer Bench {Single Arm sitting side ways then Double Sitting frontwards}
2PL x 15/15
4PL x 15/15
6PL x 15/15
8PL x 15/15
10PL x 15/10

Straight Arm Pulldown: 4 x15
Underhand Wide Grip Pulldown: 4 x 15
Close-Grip Pulldown: 4 x 15

DB Curls: 4 x 10, 35lbs
Hammer Curls: 4 x 10, 45lbs

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday 5/25/16

Rested following a 12HR Unit Startup at the Plant. The amount of walking you do in my current job makes me burn tons of calories. I definitely manage water intake, as well as food intake but it got to be too much by the time I made it home. I tried passing out but it took a few hours to do so. It didn't help the Cavs destroyed the Raps so badly, I turned the TV off and listened to music until It was time to go back to work.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Thursday 5/26/16

Headed home following work. Still doing daily checks on the bf. Nutrtion on point. Have a long way to go but maybe since this is HalfTime {Bottle #1 Done} I'll post some mid point pics.

Everyone is on edge. I apparently am first on the Union list behind retirees to be terminated. I was last one hired. The list hasn't come out but I've heard several times I need to be realistic in this matter. I'm trying to not let it bother me but it's my only source of income. The company is near my hometown and great job. Don't know how much I can focus on training since I've experienced this exactly a year before. Summer 15 was horrible and this one isn't starting all that great. I'll get off soon and travel home to see my wife and kids. Hopefully, over the next days I'll just focus on them.

I have plans to teach them calisthenics. We will do some running, short, short sprints. I'll do some lunges while they ride their firetruck and a bunch more things over the weekend. Stay tuned and God Bless you all. Hug your families, enjoy the weather, be thankful for all those great things happening in your life. You just never know when you won't have them anymore.
6'5
___lbs
arms___inches
chest___inches
quads__ inches
belly button___inches