Saved by Scivation

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Products that will be reviewed/logged are Xtend Perform, Xtend Raw (the wife will be using that one as she's dieting and I feel it's geared more toward cutting) and this awesome new little joint product called Flexatril.

I was lucky enough to receive a Scivation care package from The Solution to run for my final week+into PCT of my tri-andro cycle.

A bit about me:
32 years old for another month.
On my final few days of an Epi-1 Andro-4 andro 8 week cycle.
Weight training 5-6 days a week on a bulk. Dieting is about 60/40 to 70/30 clean foods majority.
Soccer 1 Day a week.
Sitting around 190 with 13-15 body fat. 5'8" tall.
Other supps include fish oil, multi, and as I said the andros plus the OCT Damage Control.

I applied to run this log because after starting andros my joints dried up worse than Hillary Clinton getting into bed with Bill. I initially tried to combat this by dosing straight Glucasomine (roughly 3-5grams a day) +a joint blend supplement from Walmart, this also had Glucosamine as well as MSM, Chondroitin, HLA, all the staples. I was getting some relief but during soccer the foot/ankle joint would flare up and running would be Hell.

Was lucky enough to get picked to run this log, it's just taken me a minute to get the thread put up.

Day one on Flexatril was Monday 25 (discontinued all other joint supps except for the fish oil) took 6 pills split into the two doses as the product has an optional 10 day loading period. No immediate difference was felt, at least day one.

When I got to the gym that Monday I really wasn't feeling up to lifting, this is extremely rare for me so after 5 sets of heavy squats I nearly called it a day. Luckily the Xtend Perform was in the car so I popped a scoop into my shaker. I felt so re energized that my 30 minute workout turned into 1.5 hours. Felt amazing after downing the Xtend Perform and finished out with some strong deadlift sets.

Tuesday actually woke up with minimal foot pain/hip pain, which is great because I really feel the back squats 3 days a week have been wearing on me. Took another 6 tabs split into 2 doses, one with breakfast the other before soccer. Also decided to use Xtend Perform during my game and I felt much better than I had been feeling throughout this season. Adding 15 pounds to your frame in a little over a month, even if it's mostly muscle, makes it hard to keep up your speed, agility, and stamina in a sport like soccer. I felt great though and played well.

The last 2 days have been more of the same. Dosing 6 pills of Flexatril and sipping Xtend during my workouts. Foot/ankle pain is very diminished and hip pain is also subsiding. I had planned on skipping legs Saturday but as long as the Flexatril continues doing what it's doing I'm thinking of trying to hit a PR. Definitely will take Xtend that day and probably for tonight's workout as well.

Current thoughts on Flexatril, pills are a bit big, but I can get em down. looking forward to getting through loading period simply because I have two bottles and 3 pills a day will definitely last longer than 6 because I'd like to keep running this for at least 3 months. Longer if I can find the product on special. No burps, tummy aches, pills getting stuck in the throat or any other nuisance side effects with this product. Truthfully enjoying its effects.

Xtend Perform:
Taste is great, you do get just a little bit of film after finishing your first 12-20oz but I've always remedied this with powdered supps by refilling my shaker through the workout.
Stamina on it has been on point and you don't feel like you're losing strength as the workout progressed.
Also no tummy side effects or any others that I noticed.

Xtend Raw I have not had the chance to try yet. May dose Sunday on my rest day though just to add to recovery and maybe enjoy a little fat loss by keeping calories low.

Well, that's what I got so far. I'll continue to log these amazing products. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Now that is an INTRO!
Can't wait to see your experience on all the goods my man.
put them to use. Hopefully we can crush a workout at the hometown gym soon! 1Fast400

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if you're lucky I'll share one with you :D

Attachments

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Yep yep! Psyched to see the other flexatril logs! Plus all the other goodies yur packin'

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I was hella surprised. Xtend was the first supp I ever tried and I loved cardio on it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And plenty more to come if you keep training with me you get the local hookup

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Training tomorrow night man? Ill be there hitting Legs.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Actually did legs today. Didn't feel like doing it at all tbh but then I drank some Symyx and had some Perform and did 3 sets of 295 for 10 and a final set of 305 for 10 so I'll call that a win! Tomorrow the wife and I are doing a speedy upper body session cause we have a date at juniors for 7pm

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Actually did legs today. Didn't feel like doing it at all tbh but then I drank some Symyx and had some Perform and did 3 sets of 295 for 10 and a final set of 305 for 10 so I'll call that a win! Tomorrow the wife and I are doing a speedy upper body session cause we have a date at juniors for 7pm
Lets get after it.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Going to crush delts and maybe hit upper chest around 6

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any updates it has been almost a week in here bud!???

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Joints have been feeling really good. Still on loading period until Wednesday.

Still loving Perform. Gave the wife a scoop on legs day and even though she had an upset stomach from some pizza she had for lunch she crushed her workout. That's another great thing about Perform. No tummy bloat/discomfort that some other aminos/pres can cause.

I have posted my reviews for both products on bodybuilding.com though in case I forgot to tell you.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Joints have been feeling really good. Still on loading period until Wednesday.

Still loving Perform. Gave the wife a scoop on legs day and even though she had an upset stomach from some pizza she had for lunch she crushed her workout. That's another great thing about Perform. No tummy bloat/discomfort that some other aminos/pres can cause.

I have posted my reviews for both products on bodybuilding.com though in case I forgot to tell you.
Keep the updates coming in here.
With 2 bottles of Flexatrail I really want to see how your joints are come week 3-4

Shoot us a couple updates on your training and perform in and out of the gym with recovery.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Of course dude. Still a bit too heavy (200lbs for the first time in years) to be effective at soccer but knees and ankle feel great. Foot is lagging yet, possibly an injury more than just joint dryness.

I crushed the gym today. Front and behind the head military press shoulders felt great. I'd like to update both this thread and my PCT thread with thoughts.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Of course dude. Still a bit too heavy (200lbs for the first time in years) to be effective at soccer but knees and ankle feel great. Foot is lagging yet, possibly an injury more than just joint dryness.

I crushed the gym today. Front and behind the head military press shoulders felt great. I'd like to update both this thread and my PCT thread with thoughts.
Please do and keep us in the loop man. Thats the whole point of logging. So you can give us HONEST Feedback with what you experience during the time on Perform and Flexatril.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Oh I will. I'm not looking forward to reviewing another product I had on here lol taste was pretty bad (not Scivation) but they were nice enough to give me free samples almost seems mean to say the flavor was no bueno.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Finished my off the last bottle from my 4 pack of Symyx today as my step son and I shot hoops on my off day from lifting. Had lots of energy and though that taste is similar to a Gatorade or PowerAde drink you aren't getting the sugar or the calories so that's a big plus.

1st bottle of Flexatril is about kicked, Wednesday ends my loading period then after that the 2nd bottle should be gtg for the rest of the month. Mobility has been great while on the product, especially noticed that hip and knee ROM during and after heavy squats is improved. During, I'm getting deep into the power and after (24-48 hours later) knees and hips still feel great.

Both the wife and myself are loving the Perform we did our first 2+ hour workout yesterday, smashed legs for the first hour then destroyed arm for the 2nd.

Really loving these newest innovations from Scivation. Can't say I'm surprised about the quality and effectiveness of these supplements, but I will say I'm impressed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Finished my off the last bottle from my 4 pack of Symyx today as my step son and I shot hoops on my off day from lifting. Had lots of energy and though that taste is similar to a Gatorade or PowerAde drink you aren't getting the sugar or the calories so that's a big plus.

1st bottle of Flexatril is about kicked, Wednesday ends my loading period then after that the 2nd bottle should be gtg for the rest of the month. Mobility has been great while on the product, especially noticed that hip and knee ROM during and after heavy squats is improved. During, I'm getting deep into the power and after (24-48 hours later) knees and hips still feel great.

Both the wife and myself are loving the Perform we did our first 2+ hour workout yesterday, smashed legs for the first hour then destroyed arm for the 2nd.

Really loving these newest innovations from Scivation. Can't say I'm surprised about the quality and effectiveness of these supplements, but I will say I'm impressed.
That is fantastic feedback there Lou. Has she got to try the RAW Xtend yet? or are you still working on the perform alone?
Good to hear about Flexatril. You may have heard me say this a lot, but it really shines even when the product ends. The sides and joint mobility continue to stay high even after your run has ended. Lets keep those gains coming.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably going to try it tomorrow. I need a full sugar/sweetener/junk food free day after all the dirty food I ate while visiting my parents. Need to do my heavy compounds day at the gym followed by yard work so I'll need something to help me push through.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Finally got a chance to have a scoop of the BCAA Raw. I think with my sweet tooth the taste just wasn't for me. Kind of unpleasant in that regard, at least for me. Performance wise I went hard all workout and I even noticed Raw has a pump ingredient in it's formula so I think that combined with my pre really got me feeling it in my chest.

as far as sipping this product throughout the workout I really wasn't making it so I think from now on I may just add it to my morning coffee (along with a ton of sweet and low) or put some in my postworkout shake to get some extra aminos in there.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Raw is same formula as xtend, just minus artificial flavors/colors etc

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Raw is same formula as xtend, just minus artificial flavors/colors etc
Yeah, I think I need that Xtend flavored goodness though lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The Symyx was incredible though guys, I'll be posting a review on Target's website. That stuff is perfect when you don't have a tub of product with you. Grab, go, conquer!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Symyx was incredible though guys, I'll be posting a review on Target's website. That stuff is perfect when you don't have a tub of product with you. Grab, go, conquer!!!
Sent ya the links via email.
Appreciate you getting those done buddy!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Brief Update:

Day 7 of PCT and Week 2.5 of Using Scivation products: Xtend, Xtend Perform, and Flexatril.

We all know Xtend has pretty much set the gold standard in BCAAs and are hands down the best tasting ones you can buy.

Xtend Perform is a game changer, if energizes, keeps up performance, helps gains, and taste AMAZING!

Flexatril has my joints singing, RC is holding out longer and longer on chest day (I had a serious forward pull from years of bad benching) and I can actually keep them locked to the bench while I finally get chest pumps.

Hips, knees, and ankle are staying strong AND mobility is great with Flexatril, even hitting 300+ on squat feels like nothing. You could argue it's good form but even with perfect form your knees and hips will take a hit training that heavy, this product keeps all the hinges and sockets swimming along beautifully.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to hear
Back down to 3 caps a day now and wait till the 2 bottles you have ends you will have 0 sides

Perfect update man

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much no joint sides at all right now happy to say. May go after the elusive 405 1RM on squats with Flexatril in my corner :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pretty much no joint sides at all right now happy to say. May go after the elusive 405 1RM on squats with Flexatril in my corner :D
Hitting legs on Sunday?? Ill be there around 1

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
i might be, celebrating my birthday a weekend early since the wife will be in Poland the weekend of it but I'm going to try to get in some shoulders. I might have a squat off with you though lol loser has to buy the other protein cookies lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Or better off if I win I want a Bob baked goods original.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hitting back Sunday .
You have an advantage with all the supps your taking :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hitting back Sunday .
You have an advantage with all the supps your taking :)
We can go supp for supp lmao MaxReps and Xtend Perform only for the morning, I feel sorry for the barbells once we get done with them they'll be bent and broken :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been about a week.
How is the perform and flexatril treating you?
any feedback from the girl?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Flexatril still treating me great and wife enjoys the Xtend Raw since she doesn't have a big sweet tooth like I do.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Let us know your feedback on training performance , endurance for the perform

Flexibility and joint mobility or pain with flexatril

Hope these products were worth your time !

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Oh they're great,
I had a marathon session with Perform yesterday 2.5 hours. Every muscle was left destroyed afterward.

Flexatril still working great heavy squats and soccer mobility.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Xtend Perform really got me through last night! Played the full first half in my soccer game then probably about 40% or so of the second half. Then crushed a really intense upper body session for about an hour with the wife. Thank God I got that tub from The Solution is all I have to say. Rode it out like a champ!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xtend Perform really got me through last night! Played the full first half in my soccer game then probably about 40% or so of the second half. Then crushed a really intense upper body session for about an hour with the wife. Thank God I got that tub from The Solution is all I have to say. Rode it out like a champ!
Soccer game and then a workout? Glutton for punishment.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit I was sucking air pretty hard by the time my final sets rolled around. Lifted some heavy weight though.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Xtend Perform continues to, well, Perform!!!

Had a 2.5 hour upper body session last night. Started with deadlifts, then incline reverse grip press, then negative heavy incline bench, then straight arm pull downs on a bar. Then narrow grip chest press on HS, then Y rear delt pulls, incline flies, standing shoulder press, seated curls, seated overhead tricep press. My muscles gave out before my energy did. Love Perform, damn!

Still on Flexatril also, joints still feel great!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Found out from doc I have a stress fracture on my right lateral metatarsal (pinky toe) from soccer. So that sucks. Luckily Flexatril has been keeping me limber everywhere else. Should still be able to train legs as long as I'm careful.

Still can't believe how great I feel on Xtend Perform. Trainned upper body yesterday and played over half of my soccer game (even with the busted wheel). Doc says after this game I have to take a month break to let foot heal so that sucks but I feel amazing during the game. Xtend Perform gives you so much freaking energy and endurance sprint feels effortless on the field and weights light as hell in the gym. I easily give it 10 stars out of 5.

I also think I found a use for the Xtend Raw. For my Post PCT mini cut I'm going to do Lean Gains/Intermittent Fasting, so I'll be mixing the Raw in my morning coffee to help keep aminos in my blood stream while the caffeine staves off my appetite all while keeping my fast!

Dieting is a month and change off though so I may not be updating this thread until then. If you're subbed though you'll see the bump and you'll be able to see how the Raw helps with fasted training. Thanks again to The Solution for all the great products!

PS: Have you guys tried Symyx from Target yet? If not go buy your cheap asses some and thank me later :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Found out from doc I have a stress fracture on my right lateral metatarsal (pinky toe) from soccer. So that sucks. Luckily Flexatril has been keeping me limber everywhere else. Should still be able to train legs as long as I'm careful.

Still can't believe how great I feel on Xtend Perform. Trainned upper body yesterday and played over half of my soccer game (even with the busted wheel). Doc says after this game I have to take a month break to let foot heal so that sucks but I feel amazing during the game. Xtend Perform gives you so much freaking energy and endurance sprint feels effortless on the field and weights light as hell in the gym. I easily give it 10 stars out of 5.

I also think I found a use for the Xtend Raw. For my Post PCT mini cut I'm going to do Lean Gains/Intermittent Fasting, so I'll be mixing the Raw in my morning coffee to help keep aminos in my blood stream while the caffeine staves off my appetite all while keeping my fast!

Dieting is a month and change off though so I may not be updating this thread until then. If you're subbed though you'll see the bump and you'll be able to see how the Raw helps with fasted training. Thanks again to The Solution for all the great products!

PS: Have you guys tried Symyx from Target yet? If not go buy your cheap asses some and thank me later :D
Martin does not suggest using aminos in the fasting period. that is why its called "Fasting" . Comes right off the leangains website.
BCAA's do have calories they are free forms of protein. Just drink water, powerade zero, tea etc...

Mix half perform and half xtend raw .. easy way to mask the raw flavor.