Smith_69's Getting Battle Ready with MST's Elite RagNOrok

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thank you to MST and jalfrey for giving me a change to log MST's Elite RagNOrok Pre workout Intensifier. I will be logging the caffeine free version of this product and I am not using any stims.

First and most important to those who plan on using this, after opening up the container, remove the scooper and close the lid tightly. Then shake it up, roll it in your hand 1/4 of the way and shake again. Instructions clearly state to shake the product, so make sure you do. Just remove the scooper so it isn't a pain in the azz to find later on.

I am using the Crushing Punch flavored and upon opening the lid, the

Smell- was like a punch drink; not overpowering but strong enough to tell you what you were about to taste.

Appearance- You can see by the picture, its powder looking.

After putting it in my little test bottle and adding water, it took a few shakes, but no heavy foaming or clumping at all. As you can see by the picture its clear! I was expecting it to change color but nope, stayed cleared. Of course this had me a little worried about the taste. First sip till the end, tasted like punch. Didn't get any grit or nasty after taste. So far so good. Heading out to the gym in 30 and we'll see how it goes.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
final review of MST's Elite RagNOrok - is incredible. 5/5

I have used other pre workout supps but for one reason or another they seemed to fall short or just didnt last as long as i needed it too. I used the no stim version and for those who want to add stims, you certainly can. I had great focus and the endurance using Rag with great muscle pumps. I had pumps with other products but again, didnt seem to give me focus or endurance.

As far as gains are concerned, having the focus with a pump will give you that extra drive to keep going. I went with 7 days and then down to 5, so dont feel you need to take this everyday. IMHO, i would use this for at least 4 days max 5, give your body a break and then hit it hard.

I had no issues with taste, clumping or mixing. Never experienced any stomach issues or headaches and honestly until something else comes along, I will add this my routine.

MST did a great job with this product and this one wont let you down.

Thanks again to jalfrey and MST for this chance to log a great product

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461857851.483886.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461857861.933156.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461857871.950488.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
RagNOrok-ELITE--Supp-Facts_30-servs.png

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the pics, bro. Did you get the caffeine free?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Indeed I did- caffeine free is good for me! You cant feel the Beta Alanine~ the little tingles, but it subsides so no issues. The pump on this workout was pretty dam good. I was going to hit chest today, but for some apparent reason so did 8 other people. I decided to hit bi's and let the skin tear!
Gym was packed, bunch of new people there- new not just meaning new members, but new to lifting all together.
So I was doing spider preacher curls off the T-bar machine! Side curls using the same pad on the T-bar, seated db curls, high and low cable pulls and isolated bi curls (using the lat pull down).
Felt good rep after rep- no endurance issues, just focused and pumped. Its only the first day and as jalfrey mentioned, taking this for a few days to get this in your system, that's what I am really waiting for.
No stomach issues, no headaches, no bloat. I just slammed 18 oz of water, was a little thirsty and going to eat now.

one other note- When I signed up to do the log, I didn't pay too much attn to the ingredients, just did a quick glance. Don't like filling my head up with what the product is going to do or should do, bla bla. So all in all, I am impressed.

See what tomorrow and back day brings us

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461865525.535979.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461865537.985648.jpg

Reactions: WAF
sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Good stuff, along for the ride. Can't wait till mine gets in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no stims????

lol...I used ragnarok more than a few times back in the day, it used to be very popular-but I ALWAYS used the stim version, don't think they even had a non-stim version back then...

good luck!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
no stims????

lol...I used ragnarok more than a few times back in the day, it used to be very popular-but I ALWAYS used the stim version, don't think they even had a non-stim version back then...

good luck!!!
I have the caf free- lot of "L"' and "Di"'s but checked and those wouldn't cause a stim reaction. I could see adding a stim or caff to this. IMHO and I said this before, buying a stim free product and adding your own is better. You have complete control over the amount of "stim" you are adding, so if you are doing a late night workout or maybe an early morning but you don't want that "rush" feeling, you have control over it.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the caf free- lot of "L"' and "Di"'s but checked and those wouldn't cause a stim reaction. I could see adding a stim or caff to this. IMHO and I said this before, buying a stim free product and adding your own is better. You have complete control over the amount of "stim" you are adding, so if you are doing a late night workout or maybe an early morning but you don't want that "rush" feeling, you have control over it.
I agree. I use this and add EC or stimmed fat burner to it. I've used a few regular packets of RagNOrok, but I prefer this version. In place of the caffeine you get DMAE and glucuronolactone for focus!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I agree. I use this and add EC or stimmed fat burner to it. I've used a few regular packets of RagNOrok, but I prefer this version. In place of the caffeine you get DMAE and glucuronolactone for focus!
yea I had some focus alright!

one other note to the others- just make sure you guys drink water before during and after. keep the body hydrated

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, here's the thing. for me stims that I drink have more effect than stims in cap form.

maybe add in some powdered caffeine?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now you're talkin....:beerchug:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ok, here's the thing. for me stims that I drink have more effect than stims in cap form.

maybe add in some powdered caffeine?
T, to be honest, since I have never done that, I don't know. I would assume so, but not 100% sure

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T, to be honest, since I have never done that, I don't know. I would assume so, but not 100% sure
maybe it's just me...but I honestly feel that stims I drink have more effect than caps or pills???

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
maybe it's just me...but I honestly feel that stims I drink have more effect than caps or pills???
1 have 1 cup of coffee in the am from dnd and thats it. wife can drink a pot and go right to bed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 have 1 cup of coffee in the am from dnd and thats it. wife can drink a pot and go right to bed!
lol...I need to avoid dnd, and kk!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there is longs bakery in indy that I go to every now and then...let me just say that it's a good thing there isn't one here where I live now, hot doughnuts are very addicting, lol.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
there is longs bakery in indy that I go to every now and then...let me just say that it's a good thing there isn't one here where I live now, hot doughnuts are very addicting, lol.
thats one thing thats not really around here- KK- down south oh man, oh man i know what you mean

WAF

WAF

Awards
yea I had some focus alright!

one other note to the others- just make sure you guys drink water before during and after. keep the body hydrated
I definitely second this adding an electrolyte wont hurt also.

Curious what dnd is and kk? probably something not available up here in Canada.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats one thing thats not really around here- KK- down south oh man, oh man i know what you mean
HOT DOUGHNUTS:food::food::food::food:

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely second this adding an electrolyte wont hurt also.

Curious what dnd is and kk? probably something not available up here in Canada.
DND= Dunkin' Donuts
KK=Krispy Kreme

But you have Tim Horton's up there. I've always wanted try it!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
WAF

WAF

Awards
DND= Dunkin' Donuts
KK=Krispy Kreme

But you have Tim Horton's up there. I've always wanted try it!
Ah ok Kk I've had a few years ago never dnd though.

Tim Hortons is **** I never go there small bakeries are way better. Tims used to be good until a few years ago they started using frozen donuts and the coffee always tastes burnt...... But that doesn't seem to stop the hordes up here.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
that sounds really fattening - im in
Hole in the wall donut shop pulled straight from the 50's. Fresh donuts and coffee pumped out 'round the clock. How I yearn to be in America again lol.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok Kk I've had a few years ago never dnd though.

Tim Hortons is **** I never go there small bakeries are way better. Tims used to be good until a few years ago they started using frozen donuts and the coffee always tastes burnt...... But that doesn't seem to stop the hordes up here.
Buffalo ny checking in. Agreed: Timmy Ho's is crap. Especially their donuts! Don't understand the cult.

Paula's in Buffalo...check it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
today and tomorrow no gym- took the normal scoop- I feel like im wasting it- lol I know we need to take this everyday but this isnt like a ph or something else. using a pwo and not working out just seems odd-

but in the name of science- i will go on

have a good night all

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Just did the same...ended up running around the house, cleaning, playing with the dog, flexin in the mirrors, etc...

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today and tomorrow no gym- took the normal scoop- I feel like im wasting it- lol I know we need to take this everyday but this isnt like a ph or something else. using a pwo and not working out just seems odd-

but in the name of science- i will go on

have a good night all
You don't have to take it every day unless you just like the taste that much, bro. I only have it 5-6 days a week myself when I'm working out or a half dose when going out for a run. I understand the feelings of wasting a supp all too well

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Didnt hit the gym yesterday, things just ran later than expected but gave me another day off. Hit shoulders today and took Rag an hour before I worked out. One thing i noticed, the flavor wasnt as strong as the past 2 days. Its not a huge thing and wasnt awful. Just wasnt as strong and I did shake as i have been before. Def notice those tingles on the lips!.

Rag really starts to hit me when im on my third set (after 3 warm up sets) with the focus. I was doing 135 single arm 8 reps each (right arm first, then the left) then banged out another 5.
hit 160 for 6 reps, pyramid back down to 90. then I face the pad and 2 more sets with just reps. lockout and slow on the neg.
such a great burn and the pump was great as well.
shrugs on the smith machine
used the hammer strength independent bench press for trap isolation superset with bent over db rows- only diff is, as the db is raised up sideways, i turn my wrists so the rear delt really gets hit.
side cable rows for both arms.
my phone was on 3 % and i needed my tunes, so i included a few pics in case some dont know these machines.
You can use a bench on a incline instead of the t bar, i just found that the angle works so much better. also, because you feet are planted behind you, there is less chance for you to sway back and forth. if you feel like your slinging the wgts up and down, you can correct yourself immediately.
I finished out with behind the back wrist curls superset with grip reps (pic is below).

great workout and pump. Even without the caffeine, product is solid

gripper
Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 6.12.29 PM.png

tbar
Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 6.16.30 PM.png

hammer - one of my fav companies
Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 6.13.22 PM.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
da pump...you pumpin out some heavy weight there!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
da pump...you pumpin out some heavy weight there!!!
its a different pump and feeling from other stuff that i have used, in a good way

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
elaborate...
was saving this for the end, but fine- since you are waiting for the mail and have nothing to do-

ok with something high volume, which doesnt contain any focus ingredients and really has only a few ingredients, my body adapted pretty quickly to it. I had to take a break after a few weeks.
i was using tr1umph, which i love, but the physiological feeling on that is completely different than Rag. One is not better than the other, they seem to do what you need it too, just different methods.
Cordyceps being an obvious difference
Rag uses a vit mix for the engergy
Tr1umph has a different ingredient profile for well being as well as Capsaicin

for me, my body has responded well to both and both are very good products

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
was saving this for the end, but fine- since you are waiting for the mail and have nothing to do-

ok with something high volume, which doesnt contain any focus ingredients and really has only a few ingredients, my body adapted pretty quickly to it. I had to take a break after a few weeks.
i was using tr1umph, wish i loved, but the physiological feeling on that is completely different than Rag. One is not better than the other, they seem to do what you need it too, just different methods.

now that is what I call elaboration!!!!

good job!!!:thumbsup:

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established

i was using tr1umph, which i love, but the physiological feeling on that is completely different than Rag. One is not better than the other, they seem to do what you need it too, just different methods.

But fine since you are waiting for the mail and have nothing to do lol thats me too

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
another great workout today- great focus and pump. had to shorten my gym time today, work stuff, but
floor t bar
1 arm bar rows
cable pulls- wide grip
cable pulls - close grip
lat pull downs
and pull ups

recovery was pretty good today, was expecting to be a tad sore after yesterday, but not too bad.

no neg issues- head ache, stomach issues etc- so far, pretty solid product

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good up in here, boss