Jonny does BLR FDrone 2.0

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Alright alright alright what's good everybody, after waiting too long to get this up I finally made the time to get this done. Today will mark day 13 of Follidrone and today also marks the start of me running it solo. I threw it in on the middle of an arachidonic acid run bc I was too damn anxious to let this stuff sit around. So when I started FD2 I was in the middle of a 14 day carb deplete where i lost about 6 pounds (182 to 176) and since then I have started bulking and have put on about 8 pounds in about 9 or 10 days (kinda lost count) but will be slightly changing directions in a few short days.

At the beginning of the bulk I had no true end in sight until i kinda reached where I want to be, but over the weekend I was lucky enough to book a photo shoot and will start my cut at the end of the week, and will have about 4 weeks to diet down and get into proper shape hoping to make 7-8% bodyfat. I don't feel like I'm anywhere near ready but since I'm gonna be tracking everything very meticulously I decided to put it all in this log so we can see the real power of Black Lions FD2.

I have attached pictures from yesterday but currently...
26 yrs old
5ft 8in
184.4 pounds
~13-14% body fat - anyone feel free to help me out here on their judgments I'm terrible with judging this

As of right now currently running Follidrone 2.0 alongside OL's LJ100 @ 2 caps a day, SlinMax w large carb meals and the standard staples - creatine - multi - magnesium - fish oil (4g/day), probiotic - digestive enzymes. At the start of the cut I'm looking to add a little something to kick start the fat loss but am kinda lost in the endless options so open to some suggestions if any at all (right now leaning towards oxymax, alphamine, shift or norcodrene)

Alright with all the bullsh!t about me out of the way lets talk FD2. Since about the third or fourth day of FD2 (I think when i added carbs back). The pumps have been downright insane. From the first couple sets until i walk out of the gym I feel like the god damn michelin man full of entrapped blood. And either the feeling of being pumped has led to extreme euphoria or I just feel good on this stuff. The next and most noticeable effect of FD has got to be strength and endurance. I am in no way shape or form a strength based athlete and never really delve into the lower rep work in the gym but the numbers i have been putting up on 6-8 rep sets takes a hot dump on the weight i have been using in the past. Upper body lifts are up like 5-10 pounds in 2 weeks and unfortunately haven't pushed my leg work too much as I am/was coming off a recovering lower back & knee injury. This is really where I really want FD2 to shine and help me get back to using significant weights on my leg days.

Stay tuned tons more to come...

Stickerflick

Awards
Subbed, thanks man for running the log. I just started FD2 and im stoked. I agree with the pumps, I did the bring Sally up push up challenge with my class and my shoulders felt like they were going to explode when I finished.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
pics as promised... help me out with body fat, gonna be taking and posting these every sunday or monday morning :D

IMG_5737.JPG

IMG_5738.JPG

IMG_5740.JPG

IMG_5739.JPG

IMG_5741.JPG

IMG_5742.JPG

View attachment 134806
IMG_5739.JPG

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd bud

repulsah

Awards
You definitely look closer to 13 than 14%
Always wondered about vascularity - I guess it's mostly genetical thing. I bet you can still see them on you even over 15/16% bf

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Always wondered about vascularity - I guess it's mostly genetical thing. I bet you can still see them on you even over 15/16% bf
Yea hopefully 13 or lower lol. Just trying to be modest and high ball it to bust my ass harder

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed...

with the amount of your abs showings, definitely closer to 13 for sure.

Sounds like FD2 is already working really good for you. Cant wait to see your results...!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
In.. Received my bottle today.. Is it suppose to have a finger nail remover smell to it??

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed! Thanks for the link bro! Keep crushing it!

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
yea, thats a pretty common thing people are noticing, I forget why but brundel can probably clear that up.. if not its on the follidrone FAQ thread

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it's the seaweed extract that gives it the smell.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I was thinking he looks about 12% BF. You are looking pretty solid bro.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Alright Day 1 (actually day 14) has came and gone, and although I'm not a huge fan of posting exactly what I did today, I will note today because its my intention to really get my numbers up on my legs days, and today was exactly, a leg day with quad emphasis/specialization.

Heel elevated Squat 225x6 - 4 sets -- 245x5 2 sets
Leg Extension 140x 8-10 (varied slightly set to set) 5 sets - partials to failure last set
Leg Press 3 plates a side x8-10 4 sets supersetted split squat 50lbsx8 - 4 sets (partials to failure on legpress last 2 sets)
Hack Squat - 90lbsx10 -sets

followed up with 4 sets of an ab triple set and some isometric (posing) leg stuffs during the short break

all in all training was on point, pump was insane as per usual, strength was mehh but still coming back from not squatting in over 2 months so not completely happy but not completely disapointed, I was able to still crush and push my endurance especially during the following superset. I was really crushed after the leg extensions but was able to get my balls out of my purse and finish strong.

still looking for suggestions on a fat burner, that i may implement closer to the week of the shoot, if anyone has any favorites theyd like to send my way

night all. back tomorrow

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was thinking he looks about 12% BF. You are looking pretty solid bro.
yea in next weeks picture update i will throw in some back shots as well as legs to give a better estimate instead of the same upper body shots lol

repulsah

Awards
I'm loving good old lipodrene with 25mg ephedra extract
Gives incredible energy even in fasted state, makes your heart beat like you're doing cardio during strength training, kills appetite strongly, and makes me feel all relaxed and low-key after 4-6 hours
I haven't tried any other fat burner to be honest, but I'm loving it so why change what works for you
Maybe someone knows a burner with effects similar to lipodrene but even better?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.. Received my bottle today.. Is it suppose to have a finger nail remover smell to it??
Yea.....so it smells. BAD.
But it works so good.

Its the seaweed extract.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Alright. So. Day 16 - 4/30/16. Woke up today at 187.5 so just about 11lbs since the deplete. Doesn't all feel clean but I'm my own biggest hater so we will see the truth in the pics tomorrow.

Chest/Back day today was insane. Pump was stupid as per usual but really noticed my endurance was stellar for higher rep work today (~10-15+) so I'm thoroughly pleased in that department. Got a video but having trouble uploading it if not will post some shots of it later tonight.

Early morning photo check in tomorrow with hopefully a little more gain on the scale

Tomorrow will be the last day of my short bulk, not looking forward to dieting but really excited to see the results and what FD2 can do. I've been really tempted with the idea of throwing in icon-11 but might hold off idk. The temptation is real

CJNator

Awards
Alright. So. Day 16 - 4/30/16. Woke up today at 187.5 so just about 11lbs since the deplete. Doesn't all feel clean but I'm my own biggest hater so we will see the truth in the pics tomorrow.

Chest/Back day today was insane. Pump was stupid as per usual but really noticed my endurance was stellar for higher rep work today (~10-15+) so I'm thoroughly pleased in that department. Got a video but having trouble uploading it if not will post some shots of it later tonight.

Early morning photo check in tomorrow with hopefully a little more gain on the scale

Tomorrow will be the last day of my short bulk, not looking forward to dieting but really excited to see the results and what FD2 can do. I've been really tempted with the idea of throwing in icon-11 but might hold off idk. The temptation is real
Try uploading to YouTube then pasting on here.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
**** guys. My bad meant to put these up 2 days ago, got caught up in exams, I apologize.

So Sunday was the last official day of my bulk and these pictures are monday morning of the start of the cut. So a little deets about " the cut " I'm gonna be running 2150 kcals a day with 1 weekly refeed prob saturday or sunday every week while also fasting 16/8. I have about 2.5 bottles of ICON-11 that I'm really tempted to get after in this quest to shred have inner demons telling me to see what FD2 can do by itself... (I go back and forth about 10-15 times a day in my head.) Alongside the diet I'm gonna be changing training up too. Gonna throw in cardio 4x a week - 1 HIIT session on an off day and 3 SS sessions ideally away from training, in the morning - It seems like a lot but I'm kinda backed in a corner with time so gotta feel this one out a little bit, wouldn't normally approach it as intensely.

Daily Calorie Target: 2151 kcals
Refeed Target: 2960 kcals
F: 60 - 80g
C: 150 - 170g -*-*- trying to keep the bulk of these around my workout, either intra, or post WO meal -*-*-
P: 210 - 230g
Fiber: 20 - 30g

Training tho and pumps even when i cut calories back are still crazy good, endurance and strength is similar although I wouldn't expect major changes yet since it's only been 2 days, will report more accurately as I go deeper in the weeks in a deficit but I expect it not to change very much thanks to my good pal FD2.

thoughts, comments, suggestions... let me know also comment on body fat week to week, I think pretty close to last week but you guys have an unbiased eye so LMK

IMG_5784.JPG

IMG_5783.JPG

IMG_5780.JPG

IMG_5781.JPG

IMG_5782.JPG

repulsah

Awards
Your abs had slightly more definition in the first pics, maybe 0.2-0.4% bodyfat gain at max, or simple water retention, still looking good

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Your abs had slightly more definition in the first pics, maybe 0.2-0.4% bodyfat gain at max, or simple water retention, still looking good
3 pound difference in the weight so I'll take it. 184 to 187 from week 1 to 2

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good brother.
Just want to warn you ahead of time FD2 can and likely will drop your blood glucose levels a ton.
We have a diabetic member whos been testing his blood and it drops his 16 points into normal ranges so for a normal person without diabetes itll likely do double that. So be aware since your also taking slinmax. Im not super familiar with that product but I know those ingredients. If they are in there in proper amounts glucose will drop from them. And FD2 is a powerhouse when it comes to shuttling glucose into muscles.

Watch out for the HYPO!

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Looking good brother.
Just want to warn you ahead of time FD2 can and likely will drop your blood glucose levels a ton.
We have a diabetic member whos been testing his blood and it drops his 16 points into normal ranges so for a normal person without diabetes itll likely do double that. So be aware since your also taking slinmax. Im not super familiar with that product but I know those ingredients. If they are in there in proper amounts glucose will drop from them. And FD2 is a powerhouse when it comes to shuttling glucose into muscles.

Watch out for the HYPO!
Good call. Im usually pretty sensitive to hypo so thanks for the heads up but also I'm finding I'm not really using slinmax much lately. I usually take it w large carbs meals away from workout and on the cut I'm keeping the majority of my carbs around my workout

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So is it a good idea to take with high carb meals?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I will be using slin max for my carb up on sunday, in combination with fd2.0, but I have been in keto for last 3 weeks and blood sugar after workout dropped to 2.8mmol, take into account I am not diabetic, this resulted in hot and cold flushes and feeling very tired and lethargic.

Looking good brother.

Watch out for the HYPO!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is it a good idea to take with high carb meals?
I think just in general i was able to eat more carbs during testing.
I was doing empty stomach but id get super hypo and require feeding.
If your stomach wont allow for empty stomach may as well take it woth your higher carb meals.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
So not much new here besides my weight. It has been all over the place. At the end of my bulk finished at 187. Never really ate at maintenance and started my cut Monday. 4 days in I woke up at 181 and change today. Luckily haven't experienced any hypo. Carbs are a bit lower for me especially compared to a bulk but not low by any means. paul56778 are you planning to start a bulk or just a refeed day? What kind of results did you find during ur time in keto while on FD2

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Re-feed day on Sunday then no carbs until the following Wednesday, i will train fasted and then consume carbs after workout on Wednesday and gradually add calories every week from there to phase into bulking.

When running Keto i have still had great energy and strength with the FD2, i was also down around 8 pounds the first week on it, 3.25 pounds last week and i will update on Sunday morning when i take my weight next.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
In! Looking good dude, hopefully it keeps getting better for you! I'm not in a cut by any means but I'm definitely feeling the energy increase from this in my workouts, it's a huge difference

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
So I've not been keeping up w this log as I wanted so I do apologize for that but overall everything has been superb. FD2 is working like a charm today I took my last dose of LJ100 so will be running this solo for while. Coming to the end of my first bottle this week. But have a nice little stockpile to keep this going for a while.

As for the cut. Last week I was running 2150 calories w a refeed at maintenance on Saturday. During the course of that week I lost 6 pounds!! Bounced up 1.5 after the refeed but today Ohhh back at the 7 mark. (187 to 181 to 182 then back to 180.5 today) so this week gonna be making a slight change to that. Gonna be at a constant 2275 with 2 refeed sat maintenance and see how that does. From the pics it looks like I lost a little fat but idk where the hell the 7 pounds came from.

Training still spectacular. Really thankful for FD2. I usually feel like total poo as soon as I drop calories but maintaining really nice. I'm so antsy to get this back into a bulk really saw some nice stuff but trying to enjoy getting lean. But hopefully the cut will allow me to set a nice prime for the upcoming bulk And let the rain of gains pour on me

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work bro..!

I imagine some of that is water weight. Hard to lose 7 pounds of fat in 1 week.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely agree brotha. No way I lost 7 lbs of fat or would be much leaner. Just saying I lost a significant amount of something

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No matter what 7lbs loss and a significant difference in the mirror is amazing for a week bro!

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Completely agree bro. The number on the scale is just for tracking purposes for me. What it says only helps dictate the diet. Gotta say tho workout have been really solid too. Pump, strength endurance - all phenomenal

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Alright back again, with another update..

Today I put the finishing touches on my first bottle of FD2, I've bulked, I've cutted, and I've concluded that I fcuking love this stuff. I can say that on the 12 days that i bulked is where I really think this stuff shined. I put on size quick fast and in a hurry. While I've only been cutting for not even a full 2 weeks, I do love how this stuff is helping me maintain my strength, I pulled 365 for 4 sets of 4 after not deadlifting for nearly 4 months (not a choice recovering from a back injury). Although I'm not deep into my cut I still think its pretty impressive comeback considering I haven't ever pulled much more than that even when healthy and training regularly.

With all that said, I still have 3 bottles left so, I'm gonna be running this for probably the rest of summer unless brundel wants to supply me for longer than that :D (maybe?!?!?) At the start of this next bottle I'm gonna start Icon-11 bc it's giving me the sex eyes every time i open my supp cabinet and has me borderline crack itching to use this and am really excited to see the possible synergy between the two. Super excited for the next month. Unfortunately too impatient to give FD2 anymore solo spotlight but will definitely give it a shot later on in my remaining 3 months :lmao:

Anywho, as far as the cut goes, been going well but gonna introduce some morning fasted HIIT twice a week, idk if that was part of my original plan or not but i havent done it so gonna make that happen now

lmk what you guys think.. want more updates? just figured I'd give quality updates when I had them instead of bombarding with bull****

edit: random question.. I had a little gyno flare that ive been noticing the past week, not sure if related to other compounds, ran epi and triumph a few months back dk why this is happening now. Was gonna run 10mg of nolva to combat this, any reason i shouldn't run both nolva and icon 11 at the same time???

pic updates monday morning. :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2:

repulsah

Awards
Keep up with the updates, interesting if effects will only become more pronounced over time as ingredients accumulate in your body

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A

lmk what you guys think.. want more updates? just figured I'd give quality updates when I had them instead of bombarding with bull****

edit: random question.. I had a little gyno flare that ive been noticing the past week, not sure if related to other compounds, ran epi and triumph a few months back dk why this is happening now. Was gonna run 10mg of nolva to combat this, any reason i shouldn't run both nolva and icon 11 at the same time???

Yes, give us updates. Would love to know how 11 Keto adds to the mis of FD2.

In regards to your gyno flare up. Epistane is known for causing rebound gyno months after pct is over.

i would also add a good AI to the mix as well...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright back again, with another update..

Today I put the finishing touches on my first bottle of FD2, I've bulked, I've cutted, and I've concluded that I fcuking love this stuff. I can say that on the 12 days that i bulked is where I really think this stuff shined. I put on size quick fast and in a hurry. While I've only been cutting for not even a full 2 weeks, I do love how this stuff is helping me maintain my strength, I pulled 365 for 4 sets of 4 after not deadlifting for nearly 4 months (not a choice recovering from a back injury). Although I'm not deep into my cut I still think its pretty impressive comeback considering I haven't ever pulled much more than that even when healthy and training regularly.

With all that said, I still have 3 bottles left so, I'm gonna be running this for probably the rest of summer unless brundel wants to supply me for longer than that :D (maybe?!?!?) At the start of this next bottle I'm gonna start Icon-11 bc it's giving me the sex eyes every time i open my supp cabinet and has me borderline crack itching to use this and am really excited to see the possible synergy between the two. Super excited for the next month. Unfortunately too impatient to give FD2 anymore solo spotlight but will definitely give it a shot later on in my remaining 3 months :lmao:

Anywho, as far as the cut goes, been going well but gonna introduce some morning fasted HIIT twice a week, idk if that was part of my original plan or not but i havent done it so gonna make that happen now

Sounds like a great run!
Def keep up the updates. I love reading them and seeing the progress and how the FD2 and now the combo cycle will affect things.
Epistane can cause post cycle gyno :( I dont know whats in triumph.
Dont see any reason to not use Nolva and 11keto.

Keep in mind that nolva is only a band aid. The gyno is caused by elevated estrogen levels. Nolva will stop this as it binds to the receptor with a greater affinity but it will not do anything to lower estrogen levels so when you stop itll likely return, possibly even worse as the nolva will raise test levels and in turn estrogen levels.
My suggestion is start the Nolva for acute treatment but get an AI as quickly as possible to reduce estro levels. This way when you stop the treatment you wont just have it flare again.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great run!
Def keep up the updates. I love reading them and seeing the progress and how the FD2 and now the combo cycle will affect things.
Epistane can cause post cycle gyno :( I dont know whats in triumph.
Dont see any reason to not use Nolva and 11keto.

Keep in mind that nolva is only a band aid. The gyno is caused by elevated estrogen levels. Nolva will stop this as it binds to the receptor with a greater affinity but it will not do anything to lower estrogen levels so when you stop itll likely return, possibly even worse as the nolva will raise test levels and in turn estrogen levels.
My suggestion is start the Nolva for acute treatment but get an AI as quickly as possible to reduce estro levels. This way when you stop the treatment you wont just have it flare again.
I have some exemestane sitting around somewhere but wasn't 100% on which to use bc I've seen people have used nolva to clear up gyno. It's weird being that it was almost 10 weeks since the cycle ended and completely pct and everything without any issue.

Side note: Took pics this morning will upload those bad boys later tonight w an update