Luckylefty811 is making a comeback with Follidrone 2.0

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
What's up AM fam I am coming back from rotar cuff surgery that went very well. I received letrone and folli2.0 thanks brundel , I am running Dan john's 40 day workout to get back into the swing of things and I am excited to see how my strength returns in this stack. I tried running and Ec stack while injured but my blood pressure was through the roof and the doctor said I developed a fatty liver on while running this. My blood pressure is 156/96 ! Never has this happen to me before so losing weight is a must right now before my follow up in late May.

Stats:
5'10
236.1 smfh heaviest I've ever been

I will be using my mountain dog bands a couple times a week in my lifts to speed up this strength process

The workout will be as follows:
Db Goblet squat 75x30 warm up
Deadlift 225-275lbs 2x5
Incline barbell press 225-245 2x5 and I will see how my shoulder feels in this
Heavy bicep curls 135x2x5
Kettle bell 40lbs swings and snatched 50 reps each
Ab roller and Turkish get ups with 40lb kettle 2x5 reps

I'll be trying to go 40 days straight and every weight in lifting is at 60% of my 1 rep max. I will be trying to cut down my carbs every few days right now I'm hovering near around 300 carbs per day smh.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461717405.593626.jpg

CJNator

Awards
Subd! Also FD2 will definitely help your BP.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see others results as well as mine. Love what it's doing to me. Good luck brother!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in bud. ?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get this bro...! your going to Love FD2.. :biggthumpup:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you gotten a chance to try it yet?
Im about 2 weeks into running it, and Ive already noticed strength and endurance are up.
Plus my pumps have been great too..!

Im about to start a cut, and looking to see what it can do to help me in my depleted state :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
So my workout yesterday was amazing I blew through my normal numbers

275 red resistance band deadlift 2x5
Incline barbell red band 205 warmup 10
Then, 245 banded 2x5
Barbell bicep curl 95lb orange band the pump was insane couldn't even get 10 reps did 2x5 had to break it up.
Kettle bell snatches 50 each arm 40lbs
Turkish get ups 10 reps each arm.

Then cable flyes 110lbs 50 reps
Middle chest cable 90 lbs 50 reps
Lower level cabled 90lbs 30 reps

Started to fatigue a bit on the last set

Cardio 45 mins arc trainer ...20 of it was hiit

I've lowered my calories and I was really dragging around 5pm but about 30 mins in that folli2.0 kicked in and I felt much better. The pump was rediculous around bicep curls like having 2 scoops of high volume type pump but it didn't go away.

Macros for the day were:
190 protein
110 fat
100carbs <<< this was so hard for me to do wow. I may have to slowly go down instead of jumping right into this.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Great day in the the gym again today
Dealifts 225 2x5
Chest press (Incline was used) 270 2x5
Bicep curl 125 2x5
Kettle bell swings 100 reps 40lbs
Ab roller 20 reps

Uh oh
Back attack
3 sets wide grip pull ups
3 sets neutral grip pull ups
50 total reps

Rear delts flyes 20x3x15
T-bar row 6 25's 4x12
Smith rows superset with hyper extensions 3x12 190lbs
Db row 4x12 80lbs -toast
Wide grip pull down 135 4x12
Reverse grip pull down 95 4x12
Cable row super set rope Lat pull down cable(160) rope (50) 3x12
Rack deads lolol please it was a joke but 315 4x12

Felt really really good my left knee had some pain on dB rows don't know why but I will ice it.

Tried viron and folli2.0 stacked preworkout didn't feel to great at first but it wore off and I killed it!!

High volume ftw!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Does fd2 suppose to have a weird smell?? Like finger nail remover....

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yeah like acetone, from the seaweed extract.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does fd2 suppose to have a weird smell?? Like finger nail remover....
Yeah, I opened a gel cap just for fun and tasted the extract. Super strong sour wasabi taste haha. That ec extract has a very strong scent.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Very very sore today but I'm going to go do something today maybe some shoulders n triceps well see but other good news I'm down a pound it's not water weight either because I drink about a gallon a day so that's good.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd.

How's that shoulder?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd.

How's that shoulder?
I did the surgery 2 anchors and the wire to hold it together, just been strengthening the rear delts really

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Will update tomorrow but t this was tonight's meal
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461983530.197488.jpg

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Chicken falafel lentil jadhi rice and salad uptop with cucumber sauce

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meal looks tasty.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Greek ???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love Greek Food !!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday's workout defintinely put me in a sore state most of the day. So on my forth day Thursday I started getting a bit of aggression , little jumpy most of the day, I think it may have kicked in for me early. Even though I'm still overweight my shoulders and arms were full, like guerrilla full.

Thursday's workout
Warm up step mill 10 mins

Goblet squats 85 up from beg of the week for 50 total reps

Deadlifts 275 2x5
Hammer strength incline 4 plates each side ! That's 360 I think went up like nothing 2x5 - thought about doing more but I saved it.
Bicep curls 105 3x5 should have went higher to my normal 135
Kettle snatches 50lb 2x30 went to a different YMCA so it at higher kettles. It sucks because they are so light but I'm focusing on form anyway.
Abs-Turkish get ups with 50lb 50 reps total - this is very hard for me get ups are no joke.

Cardio we have the dog sled so I stacked 5 45s on there and sprinted back and forth 20 times NFL combine lolol style. I was drenched in sweat.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday had to take the day off one of the kids has strep throat and I'm reffing sat and sunday 9 games each day that's a total of 18 hours jogging! It's going to be fun, I'll report back later in the day because I'm about to start reffing now it's 8:05 am est.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you noticed any changes in Sleep or BM's ???

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established

CJNator

Awards
I seam to be sleeping more and pooping less ???
By pooping less do you mean less poop or less frequently? Also now that you brought it up, my sleep has been different too. No dream I can recall of and I wake up pretty groggy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
By pooping less do you mean less poop or less frequently? Also now that you brought it up, my sleep has been different too. No dream I can recall of and I wake up pretty groggy.
I sleep Very Deep and wake up very rested, only pooping 2 out of every three day..but no problems !!!

CJNator

Awards
I sleep Very Deep and wake up very rested, only pooping 2 out of every three day..but no problems !!!
Ah ok, the sleep is almost the same as mine but I think I have the same pooping problem as you lol.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Long weekend I worked two 12 hour days I'm beat right now. I definite I noticed the endurance factor today though I barely ate all day and was running like a gazelle up and down the court Reffing basketball. This stuff def works and I drank about two gallons of water throughout the day. I'm going to rest up tonight so I can lift tomorrow. It's going to be a leg day even though my legs are shot right now.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice update. glad to hear your enjoying it so far..!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Little update my weight is now 233.7 down about 3lbs in one week. I did run a lot so it could be water weight. Would this product be better going 8 weeks ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Little update my weight is now 233.7 down about 3lbs in one week. I did run a lot so it could be water weight. Would this product be better going 8 weeks ?
I believe I am going to pick a another bottle or 2 and run it at least 8 weeks !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The longer the better frankly.
There is someone in another thread who has been testing his blood glucose levels and the FD2 drops it 15 points. And hes diabetic so in a normal person its likely to drop it double that.
Keeping in mind the glucose is being shuttled into muscles this is going to give you super full muscles but also less fat.
Plus the other fat burning actions this stuff is a beast man.
Give it some time youll see ;)
3lbs in 1 week is about where the studies subjects were on average.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I will be running at least 12 weeks straight, i am running it currently with 3 pumps of exotherm daily, but for better fat loss i will add incinderine v2 when it is released, also how will FD 2.0 stack with the new pre that is being developed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be running at least 12 weeks straight, i am running it currently with 3 pumps of exotherm daily, but for better fat loss i will add incinderine v2 when it is released, also how will FD 2.0 stack with the new pre that is being developed.
The new pre is a whole different beast.
The product is just so strong bro. So many amazing ingredients. Itll stack super well with the FD2. Might make your BP a little low though with all the vasodilators.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Went to the doctor still a little high on the BP....131/91 I was thinking it was better but I might just hate the assistants in the front and they make my bp rise when i see them lolol.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to hit the gym quick I need to spend time with my grandmother she is not doing well so it's going to be sporadic posts for the time being. I also have finals coming up rough two weeks ahead.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Have any testers seen muscle gain on FD2 or has it been mainly fat loss and extra endurance