Time To Focus with Olympus Lab's ELIX1R!

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
First of all I would like to say thank you to GNO and the rest of the OL crew for sending me a tub of ELIX1R to log!

Well I got home from New Orleans last night and came to find my package waiting in the mail. Stoked to log this and am hoping this is gonna give me the focus I need for college and the **** ton of homework I have all the time. I will be taking a dose everyday and maybe 2 depending on what I have going on. From what Ive read so far it seems like this is gonna give me some intense focus and energy. I typically already have a **** ton of caffeine everyday but will cut back on other products(Hi my names Ryan and Im a Stim addict). I never really have cycled off stims before but probaly will in the future haha. Speaking of which im sipping on my first dose now:dance:. Cant get my pic uploaded so I will have to try later. In my log I will be posting every day or two and give udates on how ELIX1R is affecting my ability to focus and the great mood boosting benefits. I am also gonna take it pre workout a couple of days and see how well it works for training. I currently am training on a Mountain Dog program and typically use PHAT. In the near future I am gonna go back to a 5/3/1 to increase strength.

Current Products I am using:

OL TR1UMPH
CONQU3R Unleashed
ENDUR3+
Multi
Whey
Caffeine tabs

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hastur

Awards
Got some STR3NGTH Unleashed and EP1C Unleashed on deck for a 8 week cycle soon
I'm a big fan of both, I'm just running out of DermaStrength and Ep1c Transdermal now, they helped me regain some strength I lost from being sick with the flu. And the pumps... Love the pumps.

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
I'm a big fan of both, I'm just running out of DermaStrength and Ep1c Transdermal now, they helped me regain some strength I lost from being sick with the flu. And the pumps... Love the pumps.
Yeah I have used EP1C capped and Transdermal but have not yet used Str3ngth unleashed yet

Hastur

Awards
You are in for a treat :)
For real, I love the stuff. For natty gains, it does make a difference. The only reason I allowed myself to run out is because of an upcoming cycle. But in PCT or off cycle, both are amazing. Keeping gains, and adding gains! Can't beat that!

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
You are in for a treat :)
For real, I love the stuff. For natty gains, it does make a difference. The only reason I allowed myself to run out is because of an upcoming cycle. But in PCT or off cycle, both are amazing. Keeping gains, and adding gains! Can't beat that!
I'm stoked :) but yeah I'm still only 20 so I'm saving the AAS and PHs for later even tho OL UKs 11-KT coming out is making me second guess that... Just because it's mild.

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
First dose of Elix1r was...let me just say Effin awesome! It put me in a great mood and I powered through all my homework. This is my very first nootropic and I know I'm hooked now lol.

Taste was a 7/10. Very Apple cinnamon but it was easy to sit there and sip on it. I had in about 10 oz of water but I'm gonna try 16 tomorrow.

Reactions: GNO

Hastur

Awards
I'm stoked :) but yeah I'm still only 20 so I'm saving the AAS and PHs for later even tho OL UKs 11-KT coming out is making me second guess that... Just because it's mild.
I'd hold off on hormonal products, you still have plenty of time. I waited until I was 25 until I tried SARMS, and 26 until I tried PH/DS. There's no rush!

First dose of Elix1r was...let me just say Effin awesome! It put me in a great mood and I powered through all my homework. This is my very first nootropic and I know I'm hooked now lol.

Taste was a 7/10. Very Apple cinnamon but it was easy to sit there and sip on it. I had in about 10 oz of water but I'm gonna try 16 tomorrow.
Sounds like a great first experience! Personally, I like it with 14oz cold water and a couple of ice cubes, the colder it is the better for me!

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Alright haven't posted in a couple days due to being busy but I've taken another dose today. Put it in more liquid to sip on and really enjoyed it in 16 oz of water. Taste was better and I noticed that it mixes very well so you don't have to shake it up when it sits for a little bit. But oh man the focus is definitely there! Haven't really noticed too much on it affecting my mood but been handling some personal things and it's been stressful this week.

Hastur

Awards
Alright haven't posted in a couple days due to being busy but I've taken another dose today. Put it in more liquid to sip on and really enjoyed it in 16 oz of water. Taste was better and I noticed that it mixes very well so you don't have to shake it up when it sits for a little bit. But oh man the focus is definitely there! Haven't really noticed too much on it affecting my mood but been handling some personal things and it's been stressful this week.
Sorry to hear it's been a stressful week, brother. But I am glad that Elix1r is helping with the focus, and that you appreciate the taste! I'm about to mix up a half serving and do some work, gotta get my focus on point!

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Well to start off my day I had myself a serving of Elix1r. Really felt it hit me today as I just downed the whole serving instead of sipping on it. Had to leave town for a couple days and when I was on the road driving my focus was intense to say the least haha. I felt amped and realized I was going like 20 over the whole way just focused intensely on driving! Couldn't hit the gym today but it's nice to have a day off. About to throw another serving in a cup to wake up and get the great mood benefits. I really noticed how well I felt this morning while driving and that's a plus for me. It felt like one of those days where you just feel like nothing can stop you.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well to start off my day I had myself a serving of Elix1r. Really felt it hit me today as I just downed the whole serving instead of sipping on it. Had to leave town for a couple days and when I was on the road driving my focus was intense to say the least haha. I felt amped and realized I was going like 20 over the whole way just focused intensely on driving! Couldn't hit the gym today but it's nice to have a day off. About to throw another serving in a cup to wake up and get the great mood benefits. I really noticed how well I felt this morning while driving and that's a plus for me. It felt like one of those days where you just feel like nothing can stop you.
Saaaweeeet!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It felt like one of those days where you just feel like nothing can stop you.
Everyday feels like that with OL supps :AR15firing::AR15firing:

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Back from my trip outa town and back to the daily grind. Chugged another serving of elix1r this morning and some CU to hit the gym. Holy balls! My focus was intense and energy off the charts! I worked legs and it only took me an hour instead of the usual 1 and half to 2 hours lol. I couldn't believe it when I looked at the clock. I was just focused on hittin it hard and fast. Can't wait to start my SU and EU

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Okay another update. Chugged down another serving of elix1r before class this morning. Definitely needed it because I have been losing focus with my work lately but immediately got my s**t done! I left class and took my CU and Tr1umph and a couple Hydro3. Hit a new 3 rep 425 PR on deadlift at 180 pounds. Did 3 sets of it actually. I can tell the el1xr was still in my system tho and gave me that focus to really grind the reps out. Hoping that my strength is finally comin back after dropping 25 pounds since December.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay another update. Chugged down another serving of elix1r before class this morning. Definitely needed it because I have been losing focus with my work lately but immediately got my s**t done! I left class and took my CU and Tr1umph and a couple Hydro3. Hit a new 3 rep 425 PR on deadlift at 180 pounds. Did 3 sets of it actually. I can tell the el1xr was still in my system tho and gave me that focus to really grind the reps out. Hoping that my strength is finally comin back after dropping 25 pounds since December.
Nice PR man!

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
**** haven't posted in a few days. Been distracted with things goin on in life. Got some bad news last Friday..... Gonna have to go in for surgery on my right shoulder to fix my labrum. I'm pretty depressed about it because back in high school I had to have it done on my left shoulder from football and the rehab is so long... Won't be able to lift for awhile but at least I'll get to do legs after I'm out of my sling. I'll probaly throw up a log of my recovery and workouts that I'm doing while I go through the process. Won't have surgery till middle to end of June since I'll be out of school then.

Well back to logging elix1r. I'm getting pretty stim tolerant now so my effects seem to be diminishing a little with only one serving. I am gonna up it to 3 scoops and see if that helps too. What do you guys think?

Hastur

Awards
**** haven't posted in a few days. Been distracted with things goin on in life. Got some bad news last Friday..... Gonna have to go in for surgery on my right shoulder to fix my labrum. I'm pretty depressed about it because back in high school I had to have it done on my left shoulder from football and the rehab is so long... Won't be able to lift for awhile but at least I'll get to do legs after I'm out of my sling. I'll probaly throw up a log of my recovery and workouts that I'm doing while I go through the process. Won't have surgery till middle to end of June since I'll be out of school then.

Well back to logging elix1r. I'm getting pretty stim tolerant now so my effects seem to be diminishing a little with only one serving. I am gonna up it to 3 scoops and see if that helps too. What do you guys think?
That's a tough break, brother! I'm sorry to hear that! You'll get through it and come back stronger than ever though!

And I wouldn't recommend 3 scoops, it's not so much a question of 'feeling it' or being 'stim tolerant' as ELIX1R works regardless of your perception of it. That's one thing about nootropics, you may not always 'feel' them. But you increase your risk of headache at 3 scoops, and likely won't see a major increase in performance.

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Okay. Elix1r is sure helping me push through the week to get my grades up in class. Just have stuck with the 2 scoops for one serving. Focus is still on point and I like the fact that I haven't felt that dwindle. I'm getting pretty stim tolerant so I know as soon as I finish the log I will be taking a break from stims. Also my surgery was scheduled for June 21st so I'll get a pretty big break from most supplements. I also have noticed that when I take it pre workout I have been getting better workouts than with CU. I just take some Hydro3 with my Elix1r and along with Tr1umph... BOOM. Pretty narly pump. Even better when I use EU :) gonna hold off till after surgery and recovery to start the EU and SU though.