IRON LEGION INVICTUS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. IRON LEGION INVICTUS

I got sick with the flu this year[worst case I've ever had] and lost 12 lbs, also lost a lot of strength and endurance and libido totally tanked. I have since regained my strength and endurance and libido is strong again. of those 12lbs I lost I had still maintained a 7lbs loss, so I've decided to go on a cut and get my weight down to at least -200[currently at 207]. at my age[57] I am not looking to do contests, my goal is to have nice muscle tone and maintain strength-but ultimately be as healthy as possible.

I will be doing high rep light to moderate weight workouts with lots of cardio...btw-I work outdoors running a lawn care business so this should also aid in my weight loss.

I got invictus on Saturday and used my 1st dose then, so in effect today is day 3. I will be using 1ml to start and go from there.

thoughts on invictus:
    smell-it does have a musky aroma to it but it doesn't last that long
    ease of use-I push on the top of syringe and automatically it puts out .5ml this is perfect since I use I dropper full on each side
    ease of application-invictus is a semi-thick liquid that applies very easily and dries quickly

nothing major going on after 3 days, I am going to wait for a week at the 1 ml dose and see if there are any sides such as overly achy joints. if all is good after a week I might go to 2ml, we will see-if good results are being seen at 1ml I might decide to keep dose there so bottle will last longer.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    In!
    bastard
    lol

3. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    bastard
    lol
    Hahaha

4. Sub'd! Looking forward to your feedback!
    Iron-Legion.com

Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!
    •   

5. I shower every morning before leaving for work, rather I workout or not-it seems to help wake me up and refresh me...I also shave after the hot shower since it moisturizes my rough facial hair...I have been applying invictus after shaving making sure to get neck area I had shaved, it doesn't burn and I feel this might improve absorption, I also spread it to cover shoulders.

probably nothing to do with invictus this early on, but I thought it noteworthy that I felt really good today-mood is excellent!!!

one other thing...I have been using nasal inhaler[fluticasone] for a few years, I have heard that fluticasone comes with sides including drop in libido, will invictus counter sides of fluticasone?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

6. Subb'd
    I <3 Carbs

7. Subbed

8. Subbed
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

9. I am a stim junkie. I get up in the morning and pop caffeine and bronkaid while having my morning coffee. I've been doing this for quite some time now, and it takes about 30 minutes for me to feel awake. my adrenal's have got to be shot!!!

today is day 5 of dosing invictus and after I dosed my usual stims and drank my coffee this morning I felt more stimmed than usual. starting to notice more energy throughout the day.

no sign of soreness in joints, I am very happy about this!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. my pants kept falling today....I wear an expensive belt that I bought at a leather craft store and don't want to put a extra hole in it, guess I will just have to wait until next week and take it down a full notch.

energy does seem to be up or else invictus is making my stims more effective, either way I don't care-just happy for the extra energy!!!

mood is also up and no joint issues out of the ordinary.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Interested in this, good luck with it!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Eclectic9kid View Post
    Interested in this, good luck with it!
    thank you, I appreciate it!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Also following along!

14. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Also following along!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. I'm in. Have you any passed experiences with any similar-type products? Suppress-C, 11-oxo or 11-kt? From what I read in your log thus far this compound seems very effective and quite promising. I just ordered a bottle but I would like to read through current logs beforehand to get a good idea of dosing protocols and what to expect. Good luck and I hope enjoy this run!
    ISSA CFT

16. Subd
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

17. Subadub.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

18. Quote Originally Posted by bowskie View Post
    I'm in. Have you any passed experiences with any similar-type products? Suppress-C, 11-oxo or 11-kt? From what I read in your log thus far this compound seems very effective and quite promising. I just ordered a bottle but I would like to read through current logs beforehand to get a good idea of dosing protocols and what to expect. Good luck and I hope enjoy this run!
    I ran suppress-c several times, I was a big fan of cell products back in the day.

from what I understand invictus is very similar.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. it is kinda snug but I have gone with taking the notch out of my belt. so far I am down 2lbs, which may not seem like a lot but I am happy with it-slow and steady!!!

I woke up yesterday with sore neck and shoulder, it went away soon after I started moving around...this may not have anything to do with invictus and be from sleeping on my side wrong-but I thought it was worth noting...btw-other than that no sign of joint issues.

mood is very good and libido remains high...no effect on strength or endurance so far.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. I will be logging this too on another forum. In for the information.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

21. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    I will be logging this too on another forum. In for the information.
    recap-today is day 9...
    down 2lbs
    took a notch out of belt
    libido-unchanged
    strength-unchanged
    endurance-unchanged
    sides-very minimal, if any
    energy is up...stims seem more effective

muscles look a little flatter[not as full] but I look leaner...I can always get muscle fullness back after cut, that is no biggie.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    recap-today is day 9...
    down 2lbs
    took a notch out of belt
    libido-unchanged
    strength-unchanged
    endurance-unchanged
    sides-very minimal, if any
    energy is up...stims seem more effective

muscles look a little flatter[not as full] but I look leaner...I can always get muscle fullness back after cut, that is no biggie.
    2lbs is a lot when we are just talking bf. Nice.

23. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    2lbs is a lot when we are just talking bf. Nice.
    good news is invictus seems to be targeting stomach, with only a 2lb drop in weight I was able to take a notch out of my belt....this is the kind of results that I write home about!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LGI 11-X vs. Iron Legion XI KT
    By Grayson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-12-2017, 01:04 PM
  2. Iron Legion is looking for loggers for Invictus!
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-31-2016, 10:18 PM
  3. Topical 11-Ketotestosterone from Iron Legion?
    By Grayson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 01:00 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 10:07 PM
  5. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:27 PM