Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got sick with the flu this year[worst case I've ever had] and lost 12 lbs, also lost a lot of strength and endurance and libido totally tanked. I have since regained my strength and endurance and libido is strong again. of those 12lbs I lost I had still maintained a 7lbs loss, so I've decided to go on a cut and get my weight down to at least -200[currently at 207]. at my age[57] I am not looking to do contests, my goal is to have nice muscle tone and maintain strength-but ultimately be as healthy as possible.

I will be doing high rep light to moderate weight workouts with lots of cardio...btw-I work outdoors running a lawn care business so this should also aid in my weight loss.

I got invictus on Saturday and used my 1st dose then, so in effect today is day 3. I will be using 1ml to start and go from there.

thoughts on invictus:
smell-it does have a musky aroma to it but it doesn't last that long
ease of use-I push on the top of syringe and automatically it puts out .5ml this is perfect since I use I dropper full on each side
ease of application-invictus is a semi-thick liquid that applies very easily and dries quickly

nothing major going on after 3 days, I am going to wait for a week at the 1 ml dose and see if there are any sides such as overly achy joints. if all is good after a week I might go to 2ml, we will see-if good results are being seen at 1ml I might decide to keep dose there so bottle will last longer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I shower every morning before leaving for work, rather I workout or not-it seems to help wake me up and refresh me...I also shave after the hot shower since it moisturizes my rough facial hair...I have been applying invictus after shaving making sure to get neck area I had shaved, it doesn't burn and I feel this might improve absorption, I also spread it to cover shoulders.

probably nothing to do with invictus this early on, but I thought it noteworthy that I felt really good today-mood is excellent!!!

one other thing...I have been using nasal inhaler[fluticasone] for a few years, I have heard that fluticasone comes with sides including drop in libido, will invictus counter sides of fluticasone?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subb'd

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am a stim junkie. I get up in the morning and pop caffeine and bronkaid while having my morning coffee. I've been doing this for quite some time now, and it takes about 30 minutes for me to feel awake. my adrenal's have got to be shot!!!

today is day 5 of dosing invictus and after I dosed my usual stims and drank my coffee this morning I felt more stimmed than usual. starting to notice more energy throughout the day.

no sign of soreness in joints, I am very happy about this!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my pants kept falling today....I wear an expensive belt that I bought at a leather craft store and don't want to put a extra hole in it, guess I will just have to wait until next week and take it down a full notch.

energy does seem to be up or else invictus is making my stims more effective, either way I don't care-just happy for the extra energy!!!

mood is also up and no joint issues out of the ordinary.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also following along!

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
I'm in. Have you any passed experiences with any similar-type products? Suppress-C, 11-oxo or 11-kt? From what I read in your log thus far this compound seems very effective and quite promising. I just ordered a bottle but I would like to read through current logs beforehand to get a good idea of dosing protocols and what to expect. Good luck and I hope enjoy this run!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Subd

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. Have you any passed experiences with any similar-type products? Suppress-C, 11-oxo or 11-kt? From what I read in your log thus far this compound seems very effective and quite promising. I just ordered a bottle but I would like to read through current logs beforehand to get a good idea of dosing protocols and what to expect. Good luck and I hope enjoy this run!
I ran suppress-c several times, I was a big fan of cell products back in the day.

from what I understand invictus is very similar.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it is kinda snug but I have gone with taking the notch out of my belt. so far I am down 2lbs, which may not seem like a lot but I am happy with it-slow and steady!!!

I woke up yesterday with sore neck and shoulder, it went away soon after I started moving around...this may not have anything to do with invictus and be from sleeping on my side wrong-but I thought it was worth noting...btw-other than that no sign of joint issues.

mood is very good and libido remains high...no effect on strength or endurance so far.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I will be logging this too on another forum. In for the information.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be logging this too on another forum. In for the information.
recap-today is day 9...
down 2lbs
took a notch out of belt
libido-unchanged
strength-unchanged
endurance-unchanged
sides-very minimal, if any
energy is up...stims seem more effective

muscles look a little flatter[not as full] but I look leaner...I can always get muscle fullness back after cut, that is no biggie.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
recap-today is day 9...
down 2lbs
took a notch out of belt
libido-unchanged
strength-unchanged
endurance-unchanged
sides-very minimal, if any
energy is up...stims seem more effective

muscles look a little flatter[not as full] but I look leaner...I can always get muscle fullness back after cut, that is no biggie.
2lbs is a lot when we are just talking bf. Nice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2lbs is a lot when we are just talking bf. Nice.
good news is invictus seems to be targeting stomach, with only a 2lb drop in weight I was able to take a notch out of my belt....this is the kind of results that I write home about!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dang, that's impressive!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
In! Looking to cut with Invictus here in a week

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
good news is invictus seems to be targeting stomach, with only a 2lb drop in weight I was able to take a notch out of my belt....this is the kind of results that I write home about!!!
This is great! I hope your progress continues to soar.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
That's what I am hoping for. At 48 years of age, the love handles are not easily removed even with my tight diet and cardio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's what I am hoping for. At 48 years of age, the love handles are not easily removed even with my tight diet and cardio.
I am 57, so I know exactly what you are talking about.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a decent workout this morning before a full day of mowing....nothing of note to report about invictus.

might not be on here tomorrow, I have to go to purdue university an hour and a half away for classes and testing to get my commercial license for applying weed killer.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
What day are you on now, thebigt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What day are you on now, thebigt
day 13:

down another 2lbs, right on schedule-4lbs so far.

I don't think invicutus has really had much effect on total weight loss-so far...but the fat around stomach area is noticeably less, if this keeps up I will be taking another notch out of my belt. I am truly impressed at how well invictus has been targeting my waist area. this is good stuff, if it effects everyone this way I predict sales of invictus to be HUUUGE!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice progress so far!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice progress so far!
actually invictus has exceeded what I had expected, this is good stuff!!!

I did wake up with sore neck that caused a headache but it went away soon after my coffee. I have those occassionaly and don't want to put the blame on invictus, but I thought it worthy of mentioning..on the other hand no increased soreness of joints throughout the day or during workouts!!!

overall I am very impressed and would highly recommend this product!!!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I am on day four, I am having weird eye issues about thirty mins after dose. Goes away but annoying.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on day four, I am having weird eye issues about thirty mins after dose. Goes away but annoying.
I haven't noticed that, hopefully it goes away. have you noticed any positive effects yet?

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed that, hopefully it goes away. have you noticed any positive effects yet?

Yea, not sure it's this alone I have started running too and lowering my calories, but stomach is leaning some already.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea, not sure it's this alone I have started running too and lowering my calories, but stomach is leaning some already.
invictus seems to really target stomach area for me, glad to see you are noticing this effect also.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I looked at bottle and saw that it was half full...and then I realized that I was on day 14-right on schedule for a 30 day run.

only slightly more soreness in joints since starting invictus, nothing that interferes with workouts or normal daily routine. other than that it's all good, looking forward to what the next 2 weeks will bring.

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
The joint soreness, is it comparable to exemestane? Also, are you taking any type of joint support?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'm experiencing no side effects whatsoever, not even joint pain. I can't even decide to take a day off. This stuff is awesome. I want to so badly hit it for 2ml. I'm being reserved.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The joint soreness, is it comparable to exemestane? Also, are you taking any type of joint support?
it is milder than when I use arimistane, without the loss of libido, actually the joint soreness is very minor. I compared it to arimistane because I have nice leaning out effects on it also, but invictus seems to be targeting stomach area more than arimistane without the sides.

I use SNS joint support xt. I've used it since it came out. my right knee has no cartilage and invictushasn't caused a lot of additional discomfort.

hope that helps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm experiencing no side effects whatsoever, not even joint pain. I can't even decide to take a day off. This stuff is awesome. I want to so badly hit it for 2ml. I'm being reserved.
are we supposed to take days off?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards