Follidrone 2.0 Log (unsponsored)

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is my first time to log a product, and the first 'natural anabolic supplement' I've taken. Most logs here are extremely detailed, scripting out full workouts, weights, sets, diet etc and I won't be doing that. This will be much more about how this product effects my workouts, and body composition over the next few weeks. I don't log my workouts anyway, and even if I tried to remember each exercise, weight, and sets I did I wouldn't be able to.

My goal is to loose some weight, and try not to loose too much strength. Recomp but more on the cutting side. My maintenance is around 3300 calories and I will be aiming for 2800-3000 daily. I don't count macros but am conscience of what I eat. I aim for 1g/lb and carbs/fats fall where ever.

I've have been seriously lifting close to half a year, and by serious I by no means competitions, or shows. I look like a child compared to most of you haha. I went from upper body only 3 times a week(bro workouts lol) when I started close to a year ago, to aiming for 5-6 days a week, hitting one muscle group at a time much more seriously now. If I feel good, I'll hit some groups twice weekly. I've made some good progress from my starting point, just want to lean out a little more.

Age 23
Height 6'4''
Weight 235-240 (weighed in today at 236)
Current supplements: creatine, whey, multi, fish oil, mesomorph, little extra creatinol, and follidrone 2.0.

Starting pics ( this is day 8 of follidrone) :

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461541327.173273.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461541339.624066.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461541353.509162.jpg

(Done on my phone, so please excuse any grammatical errors, I'll go through and edit later if need be.)

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
On day 8 of fd2, endurance is unreal. I usually train fasted or close to it, and I this compiled with a pre is just crazy. Vascularity is slightly improved during workouts, and muscles are definitely fuller then a week ago. Nothing drastic of course, but I didn't even expect to notice differences the first week. This by no means is a miracle pill, but man does it work. brundel hyped the hell out of this, and I'm starting to realize why.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
In on this one, Ill be interested to see how Folliidone treats you without a rigid workout/diet that is normally posted on here. I imagine you will be consistent without your own routine, so it will be cool to see.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In on this one, Ill be interested to see how Folliidone treats you without a rigid workout/diet that is normally posted on here. I imagine you will be consistent without your own routine, so it will be cool to see.
I keep workouts very consistent. My diet is 'good' but some weekends I over due drinking and will eat out. Other then that I stick to white rice, chicken (which is usually grilled or curried, love me some damn curry), salmon/talipia, canned tuna for extra proteins if need be, and assorted vegetables. My shakes consist of Greek yogurt, milk, whey, bananas, and a nut butter if im low in calories or fats for the day. Like I said, I've been doing my best to increase the value of my workouts and diet from what I used to do 6 months ago. More consistency in the workouts them self, and the amount I go, diet much better, and progress has been great. I used to weigh 250 and had zero muscle anywhere, I was stick thin my whole life, now people consider me a big dude. Feels good :). Can't wait to see how fd2 helps progress move along. So far it's been very promising.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.

Good job brother.
Train hard
Eat well
Hydrate
Sleep well
and youll see some great results. The harder you work the more the product will assist you. Take full advantage of it. Like you said its not a magic pill.
You have to still put the work in, but, the results of your hard work will be MUCH greater than if you did not use FD2.

Get some bro.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Its great to hear how far you have come already! I 100% agree with brundel comments about training, food, hydrating and sleeping. I ran anafuse for 2 months, trained hard as crap, was bulking with a clean diet, and doing everything right. The combo of everything working together gave me some great gains, ended up putting on 11 clean lbs in 2 months. I am sure if you stick with a tight diet, and try not to drink in your calories lol you should see some solid change.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did a quick chest workout yesterday between classes. I've been consistently taking 2 pre workout and still noticing great endurance. I'm always sore after a workout but I've been noticing more soreness lately, the extra push is great on this stuff. The extra endurance is just wonderful, I hardly had any food in my system and still felt great all through the workout.

Since I'm trying to jump down a few pounds I'll be weighing in everyday. it'll be fun to track what's happening since I usually ignore the scale for a week at a time. Came in yesterday at 237.

No adverse side effects yet, such as digestion problems, lethargy etc, all so far so good.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job brother.
Cant wait to see where you are in a few weeks!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Subd to see the results. Thanks for posting the log!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in pimp daddy

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! in to see how you like it!

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders today, hit a pr of 70 lb Dumbbell shoulder press 6 times :). Never even attempted anything over 60 the past couple weeks since I've had some issues with my right shoulder. Felt good and continued a whole workout afterwards with no issues. Had a great pump and vascularity continues to improve. Seeing slight increases in in veins I haven't had before, which is cool. Day 10 and loving this stuff.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever use body fortress pre workout? Well yeah don't. I picked it up at Walmart just because I was about to run out of mesomorph and wanted something to substitute. Price was hard to beat, but Jesus it sucks. Took it in an empty stomach yesterday, which I usually do with meso and I had to leave my back workout early. After every set I was constantly burping, and stomach was killing me. ****s were fine, just tore my stomach up.

Otherwise, endurance was still ridiculous, I hit another pr yesterday, barbell handle rows with 180 pounds 6 times after a full set. Weights just seem much much lighter now..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of that stuff. Usually you get what you pay for lol.
Im almost done with our pre workout product so youll have that available soon and its top notch.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Have a release date yet brundel? Been looking forward to that one for months

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a release date yet brundel? Been looking forward to that one for months
For the Pre?
Not certain but soon.
We had some ingredients we needed to change. 1 hormone which I dont think will go by unnoticed by the F D A and a new stim that we decided not to use because 1 its super expensive and 2 ist a vasoconstrictor which is **** for a pre.
Instead I have to put some work in to find natural replacements for the hormone and a different stim to use.

Ultimately its 90% ready we just need to change 2 ingredients and work on flavoring.
Soon.

Also Incinderine is close to ready for re release and its going to be insane.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever use body fortress pre workout? Well yeah don't. I picked it up at Walmart just because I was about to run out of mesomorph and wanted something to substitute. Price was hard to beat, but Jesus it sucks. Took it in an empty stomach yesterday, which I usually do with meso and I had to leave my back workout early. After every set I was constantly burping, and stomach was killing me. ****s were fine, just tore my stomach up.

Otherwise, endurance was still ridiculous, I hit another pr yesterday, barbell handle rows with 180 pounds 6 times after a full set. Weights just seem much much lighter now..
I know:( mesomorph has spoiled me and now anything less stinks:( haha

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
For the Pre?
Not certain but soon.
We had some ingredients we needed to change. 1 hormone which I dont think will go by unnoticed by the F D A and a new stim that we decided not to use because 1 its super expensive and 2 ist a vasoconstrictor which is **** for a pre.
Instead I have to put some work in to find natural replacements for the hormone and a different stim to use.

Ultimately its 90% ready we just need to change 2 ingredients and work on flavoring.
Soon.

Also Incinderine is close to ready for re release and its going to be insane.
Sounds awesome. What was the original hormone to be added? Or am I asking too many questions and need to be shot?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds awesome. What was the original hormone to be added? Or am I asking too many questions and need to be shot?
Nothing ever used by anyone else.
I may still use it in something so Im not spilling the beans. Its super expensive but highly effective.
These days its unwise to sell hormones in dietary supplements if you plan on being around long.
Even stuff like 1 and 4 dhea is treading in thin ice.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
What are some of the changes in the new Incinderine, is there a change in ingredients or improved absorption

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are some of the changes in the new Incinderine, is there a change in ingredients or improved absorption
Def some ingredient changes.
Considering a new stim. Legit naturally present stim. Currently all of the new stims coming out are synthetic. AMP, DMAA, Aminoiso6.
We have a new stim, plant based. Very expensive though.
LOTS of great new ingredients I have to choose from so Im working on the best way to utilize the possible ingredients.
Incinderine is second on the list with the pre being numero uno,.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
New pre looks nice, I like the idea of a more natural approach, although I do love the kick of dmaa. May be a great pre to cycle when taking a tolerance break from 1,3.

Did another back workout Friday after my horrible experience with that wal mart pre and felt great. Didn't nearly get enough work in. Starting to get a few compliments from people who haven't seen me in a few weeks . Muscles feel fuller and I'm noticeable stronger and able to lift longer. Took a break sat and will probably take is easy today too.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New pre looks nice, I like the idea of a more natural approach, although I do love the kick of dmaa. May be a great pre to cycle when taking a tolerance break from 1,3.

Did another back workout Friday after my horrible experience with that wal mart pre and felt great. Didn't nearly get enough work in. Starting to get a few compliments from people who haven't seen me in a few weeks . Muscles feel fuller and I'm noticeable stronger and able to lift longer. Took a break sat and will probably take is easy today too.
DMAA makes me crash super hard. I like it when Im up but hate it 1-2 hrs later when I want to sleep.

Yea...might want to kick that wallmart PRe to the curb ;)
Is it a reputable brand?

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Body fortress, so no idea haha. Really wasn't planning on using more then a few days until meso came in the mail. Just didn't realize it would backfire so bad haha. It's fine if I take a small amount for a little caffeine boost, but the full 2 scoop dose, no sir.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Took a break the past three days due to school/exams etc, but got a good leg/chest day to make up for it today. No prs today ha, but I trained with only a shake in my system and had no issues. Left drenched in sweat and out of breathe, with a feel I could still of done more. Seeing veins I haven't had before at all in shoulders and biceps, plus the scale said I was at 231 today. Which is huge, especially since I feel no weaker. Jeans are starting to fall off me as well. This stuff is great..

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Although I stacked FD2 with Alpha Max XT, I am seeing similar results. I'm eating above maintenance, so I'm not dropping weight. However, I am losing fat, and getting vascular, so the recomp to shining for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although I stacked FD2 with Alpha Max XT, I am seeing similar results. I'm eating above maintenance, so I'm not dropping weight. However, I am losing fat, and getting vascular, so the recomp to shining for me.
Its pretty impressive to be above maintenance and not gain fat ;)

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been extremely stressed,tired and just worn out from a long exam week. Lost lots of sleep, lots of valuable calories and some workout time.

Been only twice this week, hitting only chest and back. Both were horrible days, running on a few hours of sleep, bad diet. Horrible as in couple cans of tuna, pb&js, protien shakes and if I was up for it some eggs haha. Not to bad on the substance wise, just didn't eat nearly enough and diet varied little to none that week.

Scale today said 235, so I'm starting to average lower then i did two weeks ago.

I have felt very weak this week but for multiple reasons. Gunna get my diet back up this week and get back on a good sleep schedule and see what I can accomplish my last few weeks of this run.

Side note: I haven't had any of the major gastro sides others have been noticing. Also my shoulder has pretty much healed completely soon after starting FD2, so I obviously don't react to what's cause joint pain in others either. I just think it's from all the gainz

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea Im starting to think the joint issues are from super high antioxidant levels. Some are just more likely than others to experience this.
I want to see how it treats you when your at full speed!

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Yea Im starting to think the joint issues are from super high antioxidant levels. Some are just more likely than others to experience this.
Does this mean you will not be lowering the quercetin and gallates? Aren't these more known offenders, as opposed to antioxidants. I've never had any problems in the past from taking lots of strong antioxidants, where I have from quercetin..but I guess you never know?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this mean you will not be lowering the quercetin and gallates? Aren't these more known offenders, as opposed to antioxidants. I've never had any problems in the past from taking lots of strong antioxidants, where I have from quercetin..but I guess you never know?
They are both antioxidants.
Plus epicatechin and Ecklonia cava are antioxidants. Ecklonia is very strong in this respect and the others are close behind.

Ultimately I dont want to change the formula until I know exactly what is causing it.

you in the US?

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
They are both antioxidants.
Plus epicatechin and Ecklonia cava are antioxidants. Ecklonia is very strong in this respect and the others are close behind.

Ultimately I dont want to change the formula until I know exactly what is causing it.

you in the US?
Gotcha..ya I'm in the US.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The first two weeks were crazy. Endurance came in around 3-4 days. Increased vascularity within a week, I'm loosing pounds but feeling as strong or stronger.

Just had a stressful week is all. Will be back on track by Monday!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Anyone gaining weight on this? Was hoping to do some lean bulking on FD2

CJNator

Awards
Anyone gaining weight on this? Was hoping to do some lean bulking on FD2
Added in 300 calories a couple of days ago, I'll report in when I feel like I can get an accurate weight in.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really want to see someone open up. Eat a serious caloric surplus and really bulk with this.
As its its strength we have just not seen it because its ability to suck nutrients in, reduce blood glucose, and burn fat are shining through.
A person will really have to eat alot more than normal to bulk but it will be a very lean bulk and mostly muscle.

We had one tester gain 19lbs in 10 weeks......Relatively lean as well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know if 300 is enough.
I would increase 300 per week until the scale starts to move and keep it there until increase slows and then increase again.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really want to see someone open up. Eat a serious caloric surplus and really bulk with this.
As its its strength we have just not seen it because its ability to suck nutrients in, reduce blood glucose, and burn fat are shining through.
A person will really have to eat alot more than normal to bulk but it will be a very lean bulk and mostly muscle.

I'll be in PCT in about a week... Eating at about a 500-800 surplus currently.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Dang, that's alot. Define "relatively lean". How much did his BF% move (from your statement it would imply it moved up, but how much?)

In another FD2 thread it was asked about stacking Anabeta with FD2, to take advantage of the appetite boost from Anabeta, but it was noted that both are strong partitioners and it might be too easy to go hypo. Thoughts on that?