Getting that beach body with BLR Follidrone & Viron! (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's up peeps!!?? Time for me to kick things in high gear! I waited a little too long to start my cut this year. When I saw this opportunity to log the new Follidrone, I just couldn't pass it up!!!

This run is going to be a recomp/cut, with a lot more emphasis on the cutting side. Actually did cardio 2 days in a row now, so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious... Lol. I'll try to update this often, if not every day with at least a little something. Considering doing weights every other day, with cardio on those off days. Open to any suggestions here.

Brundel was also cool enough to throw in a bottle of Viron too, so the wife better stand by!!!! Haha!

I was supposed to take today off & rest, but when those pills arrived yesterday afternoon, I was like a kid with a new toy! Couldn't wait to use it!

Right now, I'm hitting one body part per day, using a reverse pyramid style of training. It keeps me very humble towards the end of each exercise. It also helps get me in & out of the gym pretty quick.

This mornings chest workout was nothing out of the ordinary yet. I felt great, but I was also extra motivated and very well rested.

My diet is going to be a lot of chicken breast, red meat, brown rice and sweet potatoes. Like almost every 3 hours.. I did that last year and it really helped lean me out nicely.

Here's the "before" photo. This was right after my chest workout this morning:

Thanks to all that follow my log. Those that know me, know that I keep a fairly laxed log with not a whole lot of details on every set & rep and every calorie in and out. I keep track of all that, but you guys are here to see if these products are delivering. That's what we're about to find out! I'm open to all constructive criticism as well, so feel free to throw your .02 in!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid man, what's your stats?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Going to be a great run. Before and afters are the best so everyone can see.

Let's get it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.
Lets get this ride rolling!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub a dub dubbed :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Decided to finally sleep in and let my wife wake up next to me. Lol. I'm a morning person and never like to sleep in. Took the family to church, and now taking it easy before a very busy week ahead. Be up & at it tomorrow @ 3am!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FD - Day 3

weight - N/A

Woke up this morning @ 3am feeling a little groggy, but popped a 200mg caffeine pill & about 20 minutes later, I was moving around the house pretty good, getting my things ready for work.

Got to the gym @ 4 & was happy to see empty spots for my shoulder workout. No pr's today, but I did work my way back up to the 70's on the military presses. Haven't done those since last fall! Felt great!

For laterals, I was now jockeying for position w/ some other people, so I had to improvise w/ the db's.. I'm normally a pretty laid back person, but it really gets my goat when someone decides to hold the db's in between sets...

Anyway, I ended up the workout w/ zero altercations and one heck of a pump!! My delts and traps were full!! I'm only 3 days into this & I've already got a good feeling about it. Can't wait to see what workouts will be like in the next couple of weeks!!

Cardio tomorrow morning!! Woo-friggin-hoo..... :grumble:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 4 - woke up feeling like total f'ing crap!! Laid back down on the couch & was awoken by my daughter who was also running a fever.. Obviously, didn't make the gym.

Here's my question: I'm only on day 4. Do I keep taking the pills, hoping this clears in another day or 2? Or do I just stop & start back up when I have the strength/energy to get back into the gym?

This really sucks!! Brundel, I'm sorry for crapping on my log like this dude...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea my kids had the fever last week too. Hate it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 - woke up feeling like total f'ing crap!! Laid back down on the couch & was awoken by my daughter who was also running a fever.. Obviously, didn't make the gym.

Here's my question: I'm only on day 4. Do I keep taking the pills, hoping this clears in another day or 2? Or do I just stop & start back up when I have the strength/energy to get back into the gym?

This really sucks!! Brundel, I'm sorry for crapping on my log like this dude...
I'll keep running it, if you think it'll be about two days only. Now if we taking a week then I will stop

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to say what the best course of action is....
If you have a fever it could be the flu and you may be out of action for a week or so.
I think wait and see how you feel tomorrow. Maybe stop as your only 4 days in.
Or only take 1 -2 caps a day to keep some of the product in your system.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'll do that. Just took the 2nd pill. I'll skip tonight and hope for the best.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get better so you can go conquer the gym. I mean really conquer it lmao (pun intended)

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In, hope you feel better soon, nothing's worse then being hindered beyond your control.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woke up this morning feeling a little worse. They're calling me froggy here @ work.. Needless to say, I skipped the gym and the FD.. On top of that, today and tomorrow were supposed to be my days off from work. Forced to work today, and possibly tomorrow.. So much for getting some much needed rest..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! I suggest stop the fd until u get better and in full effect

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah just pull the plug bro.
Do your best to take it easy.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yay me!! No work today. Slept in till 6am! Lol. My throat is still a little dry and I have a ton of thick, nasty phlegm, but I think I might be able to start back up tomorrow.

One thing I noticed yesterday, I seem a little more vascular. I looked at my arm yesterday at work and the veins were huge! Like I just finished a workout. Can't wait to get back on this stuff!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had a low grade fever this morning, but have been feeling better today. Working nights tonight and tomorrow night, and Sunday off. Hoping to be back in the gym Monday morning!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As promised, I'm back!!!

I tell ya what, everyone's got their hobbies & loves.. Me? I love the gym. Pretty much my only hobby. Yeah, I guess you could call me a nerd. Lol.

Sinus pressure is still there, but I'm tired of being sick and not working out, so I had to start back up this morning! Weighed in and noticed I'm down roughly 8lbs since last week!! Lol, being sick acted as a little cut!! Haha..:rofl:

Took 2 FD with my preworkout @ 5am.

6am I was walking into the gym with some crazy focus and an appetite for iron! I hit chest with a ton of energy and intensity! For being sick all last week, I thought I'd lose plenty of strength! Such was not the case. I struggled on the 80's, but still managed to get some reps & sets with them. Brundle, I'll be kicking ass in the gym for the rest of this run! Sorry I got sick & put a little damper on the log, but I'm back now and ready to tear it up!

Almost 3 hours later, and the pump is still there!
Back on days for work the next 3 days, so I'll be hitting it @ 4am. Totally psyched to see how this run goes now.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad your back in action brother.
Cant wait to see how this progresses.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad your back bruh. Time to kill it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had a quick back workout this morning & felt great!!

I'm still very impressed that my strength didn't drop off after taking a week off being sick. Usually, I come back with strength loss in all my lifts! Not this time. Would've been interesting to see where I'd be if I continued taking the pills last week.

Finished the back workout feeling strong and full, followed by a few minutes of abs and 15 minutes on the elliptical.

Shoulders tomorrow!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate getting sick. I always lose weight and strength and it seems to take a while to get back up to speed.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate getting sick. I always lose weight and strength and it seems to take a while to get back up to speed.
I hardly ever get sick. Thank god. If I do, the gym always takes it away.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good morning everyone!!

I'll call today Day 3, due to missing last week & starting back up..

Was considering buying another bottle to keep this run going. After this morning's workout, I'm no longer wondering if I should. I'm ordering more!! This stuff is kicking in, and kicking in HARD!!!

Hit a natty pr this morning on the db military presses! 75's!! For me that's huge! I worked up to that last year when I ran a test cycle. As I got further away from that cycle, strength dropped off a little. My shoulders have never been very strong, so I've probably worked harder on those than anything else. Hitting 75 this morning for me was euphoric!! Lol. I felt great! Going for 80's next week!!

So yeah, I'm definitely getting another bottle of this stuff. It's incredible the way it's making me feel in the gym. I'll weigh in next Monday morning & see where I'm at, but I feel like I'm getting noticeably leaner around the mid-section! Winning!!!

This mornings shoulder workout was a quick one, as I woke up a little late, but I just turned up the intensity and supersetted the military presses with laterals. I was sucking some wind, but charged on through. db shrugs for 3 sets of 20 was the icing on the cake..

Delts & traps are feeling swole!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like its doing the trick. Nothing better than hitting a pr.
I plan on starting the fd2 again friday and im amped.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, now this is just getting silly.. I hit another PR today!! Not on one of the major lifts, but today was arm day. I slapped the 45's on the curl bar & did 6 reps on the preacher bench!!! Blew me away!! Guns are feeling it big time right now. I think this stuff is also giving me an intensity/alpha male feeling, cuz I'm a friggin animal in the gym lately..

The pump afterwards was crazy too!! Made taking a shower challenging. Lol. Here's the end results of the gun show.. Lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like its doing the trick. Nothing better than hitting a pr.
I plan on starting the fd2 again friday and im amped.
Y'all got any discount codes currently?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good brother.
PM me. well get you setup.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, what's in these pills??? And yet another pr!! 95# db presses for good form reps!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went in this morning with the intention of hitting legs. The squat rack was tied up with 2 guys taking their time. Rather than lose my patience and choke them out, I noticed empty benches, so I hit chest.
I'm really loving the alpha feeling this is giving me. It's like I'm walking in, expecting to break more pr's!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant let idiots in the squat rack stop you!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, back at it. Well, actually, I was at it yesterday, but had an extremely busy day yesterday. Still managed to get up early and thrash my legs! I'm here to tell y'all right now - FOLLIDRONE 2.0 is the BEST product on the market today! It gives everything you want in a supplement and then some!!
My leg workout yesterday was nothing short of amazing. 5x25 on the squats, followed by extensions & curls.. Calf raises finished me off. Wobbled out & was getting changed at home & noticed the shadows across my quads...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legs looking solid brother!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks fellas. I wish I could get them thicker.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice job