TC Gets Mellow with Mile High Kratom

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to Montego 1 and the folks at MileHighKratom for giving me the opportunity to log this new Super Red Vein Borneo! Looking forward to gettin really Mellow after a long day with this.

IMG_20160418_173915942.jpg

Not my first rodeo .... but never tried this strain before. Dosed 9 grams about 15 minutes ago. Usually I will mix with one scoop of protein because I have found that the Kratom sticks to the protein and doesn't clump up or stick to the cup .... goes down nicely. My other 'usual' method is to put the Kratom in a cup and add hot coffee to just cover the powder ... stir it up and then add cold water to cool off the mixture and then chug it down. I have found that the coffee also keeps the powder from clumping up or sticking to the cup. Trust me ... I have done my 'research' and just plain water doesn't work as well ... the powder will clump up , float on the surface, and stick to the cup .... the hot coffee allows it to go into a mild solution so it goes down nicely. So ...if you are new to Kratom I would suggest one of these two methods .... scoop of whey or hot coffee .... works for me.

So .... we shall see how this super red works .... generally the reds hit me in about 45-60 minutes with that nice all over opiate warmth .... looking forward to it after today.

I will report back later ..... hopefully with permasmile. ;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed buddy

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Feeling very nice right about now ;) nice mellow opiate feeling .... think I am gonna sleep very well tonight. In fact I am about to log off for the evening .... go take a shower and then lay in bed with my lady and watch some TV. Today was a rest day but tomorrow is Back and Biceps .... really looking forward to seeing how this works tomorrow after getting home from the gym ....

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Sorry. Beeen super busy. Thank God it's Friday. Gonna dose my Super Red after tonight's training session and melt into the weekend. So far to be honest I have not experienced anything "super" about this red variety. Keep in mind I've got a lot of experience with the reds and a good tolerance. Like I said on the main post I probably would be a good candidate to try out a strain I've never tried before to be a more accurate logger. I do like this super red. Don't get me wrong. It's on par with the other reds ive used.