Relax the mind with some red vine

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Another huge shout out to mile high for letting me log their enhanced red vine kratom. This strain of kratom is supposed to be great for relaxing the body and the mind making it a great evening strain. I will be trying this tonight. I did give some to my work out partner after our gym session. He has never experienced kratom before and he is already in love with this, marvelous plant

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Good to have, you brother.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
http://milehighkratom.com/
For any one who wants to look into mile highs products here is a link. If you never have tried it I would recommend picking up either a sample pack so that you can find your strain. Then when you find what you like get that... plus the 25x resin and take that in a combo. You will not be disappointed.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Super fine powder... with a scoop

Attachments

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Crew what do you mix with? Juice? Or parachute?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just toss and wash with any liquid mile highs powder is very fine and doesn't feel rough going down the throat

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That powder looks very fine, nice
Super smooth I took 4 scoops a little while back and am feeling comfortably relaxed

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Great sleep last night I did wake up feeling a bit groggy but my neck, which had been bothering me hurts less and me upper back is pain free!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Didn't take,the Kratom last night I feel asleep faster but I kept waking up. Also my neck pain is back.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
After a two day break im going to restart to see how the tolerance is.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Red vine seems to clear the receptors quickly. The same feelings were had after a two day break.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, tell me about Kratom. I've only read about its use for opiate WD's.
What does a BB'er get from it?
Serious question.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So, tell me about Kratom. I've only read about its use for opiate WD's.
What does a BB'er get from it?
Serious question.
I find that with white vein and green vein I can get a stimulating effect. But this, can effect sleep so I have found them to be best used during the day. Red vein didn't really give me this boost actually more of the opposite helping me sleep. All of the strains however provide good pain relief for me in the deep muscle tissue. Predominantly in my upper back between the shoulder blades and my neck up by the base of my skull. Also tendon/ligament flair up pain is reduced for me with kratom. I get sharp stinging elbow pain and consistent pain in my knuckles. I have found that kratom, long after the body buzz is gone helps with these pains. It has other benifits as well, I have a friend that uses it for restless leg syndrome and another that uses it for migraines.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Can you compare the effect to phenibut? Was your groggy similar to phenibut?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Can you compare the effect to phenibut? Was your groggy similar to phenibut?
Not at all. Phenibut has me in a bad fog if I take to much, and a fcked up stomach, the closest thing I can relate it to was when I woke up from surgery on my hand. Kratom, if I have taken to much, will feel like a mild beer hang over that is gone with a bit of caffeine and food.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So I used 4 scoops before training today and can honestly say that while red vain does have some sedating features in a high energy situation it died not hinder your overall energy levels. Also day three and no signs or reduced benifits.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can train hard and heavy with kratom and my pre training drink. Love that combo!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I can train hard and heavy with kratom and my pre training drink. Love that combo!
I used it with some caffeine and ephedrine and it was very nice

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Today I felt a reduced effect I'm going to take a couple of days off to reduce tolerance but it seems like you can use a moderate dose for about 5 days before you see diminished effects.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have been dealing with some anxiety over the last couple of days and I must say that just a couple of scoops really helps with that. It's rather nice

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Any way to get some of this in the UK? Love to try it out, I have a stressful job and home life with having 2 young kids haha. Would be great to supplement something to aid in relaxation

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Any way to get some of this in the UK? Love to try it out, I have a stressful job and home life with having 2 young kids haha. Would be great to supplement something to aid in relaxation
100% I am finding the therapeutic values of this, strain is amazing. I think I may have found my new go to.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So the "body high" when taken consistently fades but this has been amazing at calming my anxiety

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Anyone have any questions about this so far?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Where can I get some in the UK? Haha I've actually been looking but nothing so far :(

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Where can I get some in the UK? Haha I've actually been looking but nothing so far :(
I just looked into it a little and it seems there was a blanket ban on all "legal highs" passed down last year, not unlike the pH ban here in the states. Kratom may have fallen under that lay, which is bullsh!t if you ask me.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
heavyiron do yall ship to the uk?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So sad I'm getting close to the bottom of the bag. But this, has been one of the most continuously effective strains I have ever used.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well the bag is empty and I must say that red vine is now my new favorite. I used it at 4 scoops for the past three days and I felt the calming effects every time.

Overall review:
Red kratom is more of a relaxing stain that helped out immensely with anxiety while keeping the pain relief factors. And while the intensity of the body buzz is reduced with continued use it never fully goes away, which is,something I have felt with other strains. Optimal dosage is between 4 and six scoops on an empty stomach or a while after a light meal. Anything more than 6 is the land of diminishing returns. I will definitely be buying this for continued use. Please reach out with any questions
Thank you mile high for letting me log this. And for anyone wanting to look into this, further here is the link to their website
http://milehighkratom.com/
Cheers